The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 02-06-2018, 03:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 660 / Power: 17
saabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to behold
Re: Chio PRC SYTs that's like farking your neighbor's school-going daughter...

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
Hmmm...swift can be a good one too

Evergraine also not bad
Swift too fragile
Old 02-06-2018, 03:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1565 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15184 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: Chio PRC SYTs that's like farking your neighbor's school-going daughter...

Quote:
Originally Posted by saabking View Post
Swift too fragile
Last time there is Fjord...really tough like Dakota for automobile seat
Old 10-06-2018, 02:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 19
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

FR on newbie XiaoDan 2040

This girl is currently an unknown syt gem that might be missed if one is caught up in the hype of the other newbies around.

She had caught my eye sitting quietly with cute smile in the viewing gallery of 2040, a house known for small sized girls.

I had gone there looking for newbies, and without hesitation, I picked her.

Standing at 1.56m, she is one of the smaller girls available in geylang.

She definitely belongs in the chio syt category to me! Or at least GND SYT.

Once in the room we were all over each other, clothes went flying as we frenched and she started to lick every inch of me down to now super hard member.

To be honest, I cannot remember wanting to explode as much as I did when I looked down into her eyes licking my balls and purple rod.

Did I mention she looks like a younger more petite version of Mediacorp news presenter Yvonne Yong? There is a 50 percent resemblance.

It's very hot watching this younger version of yvonne sucking my dick... damn!

Into the bathroom, usual shower service of rubs from back to front and then frenching again plus licking of my nipples and a brief blowjob before we proceeded to the bed.

In the bed... wow... she's indeed very light weight as she did her body rubs without pressing her weight on me - something which i dislike when other WLs do it.

She expertly navigated every inch of my body with her fingers and flicks of her cute short tongue... despite it being short just like a body, she managed to do a good enough AR that made my member so hard, you could hang a coat on it!

Her BBBJ was great..... my my.... she knows how to use that small tongue and her cute face to alternate looking into my eyes and also into the all around mirrors at 2040 to stimulate me visually...

Sex wise... omg... she is perfect size to carry around.... not too thin too, there's just the right amount of meat to grab everywhere on her body.... her boobs are A cup but there's flesh there for you to cup with your hands as opposed to some who have airport runway.

She rides well but the best is to doggy this little girl and hear her little girl moans... and she's a damn slippery ride too.. gets sooooo wet!

Highly recommended if you like cute petite GND syt with sunshine personality that can be mistaken for 18 or younger! She reminds me a lot of 1809 Keke if anyone remembers this small girl from 2013-2014 - similar look, service and demure demeanour.

I rate this one overall 7.5/10

Would definitely RTF when I need to dominate a small cute innocent girl in bed....
Old 10-06-2018, 09:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 821 / Power: 7
DPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
FR on newbie XiaoDan 2040

This girl is currently an unknown syt gem that might be missed if one is caught up in the hype of the other newbies around.

She had caught my eye sitting quietly with cute smile in the viewing gallery of 2040, a house known for small sized girls.

I had gone there looking for newbies, and without hesitation, I picked her.

Standing at 1.56m, she is one of the smaller girls available in geylang.

She definitely belongs in the chio syt category to me! Or at least GND SYT.

Once in the room we were all over each other, clothes went flying as we frenched and she started to lick every inch of me down to now super hard member.

To be honest, I cannot remember wanting to explode as much as I did when I looked down into her eyes licking my balls and purple rod.

Did I mention she looks like a younger more petite version of Mediacorp news presenter Yvonne Yong? There is a 50 percent resemblance.

It's very hot watching this younger version of yvonne sucking my dick... damn!

Into the bathroom, usual shower service of rubs from back to front and then frenching again plus licking of my nipples and a brief blowjob before we proceeded to the bed.

In the bed... wow... she's indeed very light weight as she did her body rubs without pressing her weight on me - something which i dislike when other WLs do it.

She expertly navigated every inch of my body with her fingers and flicks of her cute short tongue... despite it being short just like a body, she managed to do a good enough AR that made my member so hard, you could hang a coat on it!

Her BBBJ was great..... my my.... she knows how to use that small tongue and her cute face to alternate looking into my eyes and also into the all around mirrors at 2040 to stimulate me visually...

Sex wise... omg... she is perfect size to carry around.... not too thin too, there's just the right amount of meat to grab everywhere on her body.... her boobs are A cup but there's flesh there for you to cup with your hands as opposed to some who have airport runway.

She rides well but the best is to doggy this little girl and hear her little girl moans... and she's a damn slippery ride too.. gets sooooo wet!

Highly recommended if you like cute petite GND syt with sunshine personality that can be mistaken for 18 or younger! She reminds me a lot of 1809 Keke if anyone remembers this small girl from 2013-2014 - similar look, service and demure demeanour.

I rate this one overall 7.5/10

Would definitely RTF when I need to dominate a small cute innocent girl in bed....
Thks Bro, she is in my list now, haha
Old 10-06-2018, 11:03 PM
Samster

BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DPOWER View Post
Thks Bro, she is in my list now, haha
Have fun bro...
Old 27-06-2018, 09:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1378 / Power: 12
barrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud of

To me only dingding from 0809 was considered chio, anymore of her calibre left in GL nowadays?
Old 27-06-2018, 11:05 AM
Samster

saabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by barrysteakfries View Post
To me only dingding from 0809 was considered chio, anymore of her calibre left in GL nowadays?
Yes missed her
Old 27-06-2018, 12:07 PM
Samster

unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: Chio PRC SYTs that's like farking your neighbor's school-going daughter...

Quote:
Quote:
Yes missed her
If she is taller that will be perfect

She looks like a little girl without makeup
Old 27-06-2018, 12:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1378 / Power: 12
barrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud of

Quote:
If she is taller that will be perfect

She looks like a little girl without makeup
I like 小只马, so she really was perfect. Unfortunately she never acceded to my request to bonk her in 素颜
Old 27-06-2018, 01:05 PM
Samster

Quote:
I like 小只马, so she really was perfect. Unfortunately she never acceded to my request to bonk her in 素颜
Only after work during supper

Even day off also full makeover

She shy to let people see her little girl look

Like a secondary school student
Old 02-07-2018, 09:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 114 / Power: 11
nat28 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guynat28 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Only after work during supper

Even day off also full makeover

She shy to let people see her little girl look

Like a secondary school student
Missed her too. Anyone got updates on her?
Old 02-07-2018, 11:31 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by nat28 View Post
Missed her too. Anyone got updates on her?
Everyday Party in China
Old 02-07-2018, 12:35 PM
Samster

Quote:
Everyday Party in China
haha take helicopter some more
Old 02-07-2018, 07:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 114 / Power: 11
nat28 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guynat28 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
haha take helicopter some more
Wow, helicopter! Private jet next time eh?
Old 02-07-2018, 07:52 PM
Samster

It’s always fun to watch what those retired girls are doing back home
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1