The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 19-05-2018, 11:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1429 / Power: 9
makeyouhappy has much to be proud ofmakeyouhappy has much to be proud ofmakeyouhappy has much to be proud ofmakeyouhappy has much to be proud ofmakeyouhappy has much to be proud ofmakeyouhappy has much to be proud ofmakeyouhappy has much to be proud ofmakeyouhappy has much to be proud ofmakeyouhappy has much to be proud ofmakeyouhappy has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by jay.lay View Post
Lol bro, are u sure u are Amy's customer?
Maybe u can check with her what HH means?
Noticed this as well.. Sometimes i really cannot tahan sotongs..

Then again I was new once, just say so lah.
Old 19-05-2018, 11:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 8
verduct deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Happening KTV nowadays

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timetopika View Post
Sure or not? I been alternating between first club and ace club for the past month. Always fully booked. Ace mummy and assistant is ex first club in case you don’t know.

Mummy assistant always play phone Becos so many customer and girl to arrange but I’m ok let her play. Why? Becos she also play very fierce like her girls. After she is done with phone or she is free she will speak French with me and keep rubba me. I once joke at her say I don’t want choose girl and need to tip when I can just tip her with the same kind of service.

There are girls as young as 20 and some ang pai which you probably won’t even see at all unless you know or mummy recommend Becos they always tio bao or full room.

My advise go early get your room and u can choose the girls way before others...
Becos if u change girl halfway you start way from the back of the queue...if me I would just pick 2 girls straight...

My 2 cents worth
Woohoo 20 yo fresh meat But probably no chance
Old 07-08-2018, 03:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 341 / Power: 14
xmfxmf is one of the Best!xmfxmf is one of the Best!xmfxmf is one of the Best!xmfxmf is one of the Best!

Any ktv with a lot of dong Bei girls ? The ktv at Selegie ( club jade , china doll)
Mostly consist of south china girls
Old 07-08-2018, 11:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 257 / Power: 18
Ah he is one of the Best!Ah he is one of the Best!Ah he is one of the Best!

Any kakis been to 大王 47 Tanjong pagar road ? Thanks !
Old 08-08-2018, 07:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
reggiemiller deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by verduct View Post
Woohoo 20 yo fresh meat But probably no chance
Is Ye Shanghai playable like first club and ace club? Any idea?
Old 08-08-2018, 02:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
makeinhell deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by heyadi View Post
Starlight/Vitamin at Cuppage CLOSED! Liquor Girls Mummy moved to 19 Tanglin Road.LEO KTV at #B2-01 Tanglin Shopping Center S(247909). Amy Ho/Happy:97881597 (Nice Place. HH 1 tower @ $99 Bottle@ $268).

Copied this message from another bro.
Thanks bro. I'm a newbie here, but ready to explore hahaha
Old 14-08-2018, 06:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 393 / Power: 12
hunter12 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhunter12 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhunter12 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhunter12 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Hi bros, like to check for now, is there any nice Malay local ktv ard.. might need to bring few customers ard next week thus wanna look for some info to standby incase they want Malay local. thanks..
Old 14-08-2018, 08:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 392 / Power: 11
Userhott is a living Saint! - you won't find betterUserhott is a living Saint! - you won't find betterUserhott is a living Saint! - you won't find betterUserhott is a living Saint! - you won't find better

I think the most recent ones is empress ktv at tanglin shopping centre above Leo. playabilty wise personally I feel its similar to supreme. Anybody want the contact of mummy to book room, can pm me.
Old 15-08-2018, 02:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 8
Nescaffe deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Userhott View Post
I think the most recent ones is empress ktv at tanglin shopping centre above Leo. playabilty wise personally I feel its similar to supreme. Anybody want the contact of mummy to book room, can pm me.
Do the girls sit on your lap and let you autoroam?
Old 15-08-2018, 12:13 PM
Samster

Userhott is a living Saint! - you won't find betterUserhott is a living Saint! - you won't find betterUserhott is a living Saint! - you won't find betterUserhott is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nescaffe View Post
Do the girls sit on your lap and let you autoroam?
I guess depends on your chemistry bro.
Old 15-08-2018, 12:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 543 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4539 / Power: 18
r.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Souichiro View Post
How is first club nowadays?
i have moved on to their second outlet cos easier to park and more convenient. not bad if you ask me but always packed. i usually go for their first HH slot.
Old 16-08-2018, 11:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 393 / Power: 12
hunter12 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhunter12 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhunter12 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhunter12 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Userhott View Post
Bro what natiinality of gal they have??
Old 16-08-2018, 07:08 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hunter12 View Post
Bro what natiinality of gal they have??
Mainly Viet's bro. Handful of Korean. If need contact for mummy pm me..
Old 16-08-2018, 07:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
Zorro2Zero2 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very long never go Ktv. Went to V Series Last 2weeks with my biz partner. hahaha.

i always like to pick those girl wear decent decent type, reason is, i like to HTHT( heart to heart talk) hahaha. and from my experience, always got bonus from this type of slow talk.

1st trip, cambodia girl. skinny type. small boob, about A only. im ok with small boob. after 4 hours of HTHT and she abit high. keep kiss me and say wanna go back with me. hahahaha. ask me to wait for her till she knock off. kangtao.
after she knock off, went to nearby 81 and spend 3hours at hotel. only give her room tips.

2nd trip, wanted to ask for cambodia girl but not alot of them and not pretty( i mean my type of girl dont have) so get a viet girl.
then my buddy gf ask to support her gf. so in the end sit with 3 viet girl. after some drink, high alr, wanna bring 1 of them go hotel. but the rate is super high. 1 of them asking for $400 ST only. then manage to get 1 decent look with decent dress code asking for $200, swee. attach with a BJ pic for all bro
Old 16-08-2018, 09:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 391 / Power: 7
LurkerLurks is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLurkerLurks is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLurkerLurks is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLurkerLurks is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorro2Zero2 View Post
Very long never go Ktv. Went to V Series Last 2weeks with my biz partner. hahaha.

i always like to pick those girl wear decent decent type, reason is, i like to HTHT( heart to heart talk) hahaha. and from my experience, always got bonus from this type of slow talk.

1st trip, cambodia girl. skinny type. small boob, about A only. im ok with small boob. after 4 hours of HTHT and she abit high. keep kiss me and say wanna go back with me. hahahaha. ask me to wait for her till she knock off. kangtao.
after she knock off, went to nearby 81 and spend 3hours at hotel. only give her room tips.

2nd trip, wanted to ask for cambodia girl but not alot of them and not pretty( i mean my type of girl dont have) so get a viet girl.
then my buddy gf ask to support her gf. so in the end sit with 3 viet girl. after some drink, high alr, wanna bring 1 of them go hotel. but the rate is super high. 1 of them asking for $400 ST only. then manage to get 1 decent look with decent dress code asking for $200, swee. attach with a BJ pic for all bro
we got someone who knows the game
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1