The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 19-12-2017, 12:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2507 / Power: 16
halogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: New Era of Massage Joints - Misc Useful Knowledge and My Thoughts on the Local Sc

Quote:
Originally Posted by testoste View Post
Thanks bro halogen019 for such good guide write-up.
No problem. My pleasure.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rodontan View Post
Hi halogen, in your first few posts, you gave an intro on the local scene, talking about Malaysia, Viet, cambodian and PRC MLs etc.

What about indian MLs? What's the scene for them in sg like? I'm not referring to those Indian village fat aunties btw lol
This is the part where I call "information". What I provided is mainly "knowledge". I believe there is a thread by a bro promoting an Indian ML but it gets removed frequently. But Indian ladies are extremely difficult to find. This one I can't really help.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Msuarez View Post
Thanks for the tips Bro!

Can I get some advice on giving tip to the ML? How much is too much? Just afraid that giving so much tip can spoil market.

Btw I usually give 20 extra.
I think $10 is sufficient. Unless you are trying to get into the good books of the ML. I don't think tipping too much would spoil the market because I believe less than 5% of bros would actually tip. The MLs would also know the extra you give is for tipping. Not required and would not be substantial enough to change the default market rate. This one they know for sure and they know they cannot expect every customer to tip the same way.

Quote:
Originally Posted by steventan778 View Post
Thanks halogen bro for this useful info. Can any bro share if Vietnam SYT for massage or FL contact (if they even exist) ? Been to HCM city and there are SYT gem everywhere but has been trying to look for syt Việt locally but no chance.
There are some pure Vietnamese joints along certain belts of the island. E.g.: Thomson road. You can explore over there. Once again, this is a matter of "information", not "knowledge". Sorry can't really help as I am not really into viet. Also, many Vietnamese come for a short period of time here to earn money in ktv clubs. Maybe going there is your better bet at bonking an SYT viet. I managed to up a 19-year-old viet before from exploring viet ktv, getting her contact and asking her out to the hotel. (This is long time ago. The girl no longer comes.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by colddoggie View Post
Great info for all.. upped your pts
Thanks for the up!

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoweK3 View Post
Excellent advise. I will always try to build social capital with the ML in the first 5-10min. Build expectations & rapport first. You can always tell within the first few minutes if the ML is the playful type or very shy type.
Agree with the initial stage of communication to determine if you can click with the ML. Had a good example today. Tried a new place and a new ML today. Managed to strike an engaging conversation with her about MLs coming from her country of origin as I was trying hard to find some info. Hit a chord with her and the session went so well, she wanted to help me out if possible on some of the info I was looking for and if she finds something she will let me know.

When you establish a longer term relationship with an ML, there can be some perks too, like how an ML told me I can pay any amount I want for her service. I still pay market rate because she charges 50% more than market rate haha.

Malay KTV "Guide"

My ML Story

My Threads

Helping genuine bros make better cheonging decisions.
Old 19-12-2017, 12:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 441 / Power: 15
thehobbit is a living Saint! - you won't find betterthehobbit is a living Saint! - you won't find betterthehobbit is a living Saint! - you won't find betterthehobbit is a living Saint! - you won't find betterthehobbit is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: New Era of Massage Joints - Misc Useful Knowledge and My Thoughts on the Local Sc

Quote:
Originally Posted by halogen019 View Post
No problem. Hope it is useful for you.

Thanks bro. Always feel good that my work has helped other bros, although the truth is I feel a bit bumped up the past few days due to exhaustion of trying to uncover some info. When you have been in this scene for a long time, information will slowly become more crucial than knowledge.

Knowledge = overall picture of the scene and some insights to how things work
Information = or what I also call intel - locations of joints and names of MLs
Well said! Being fairly new to massage joints, I wished I had the benefit of reading this before taking the plunge. I'm sure there are many bros out there who will benefit from your sharing of knowledge. Cheers!
Old 19-12-2017, 12:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 945 / Power: 9
chuyinyeng is a splendid one to beholdchuyinyeng is a splendid one to beholdchuyinyeng is a splendid one to beholdchuyinyeng is a splendid one to beholdchuyinyeng is a splendid one to beholdchuyinyeng is a splendid one to beholdchuyinyeng is a splendid one to beholdchuyinyeng is a splendid one to behold

Most of the massage hot joint that advertised oso owned by same boss and chop at high damage rate. Kinda of fed up
Old 19-12-2017, 02:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 520 / Power: 8
Fatboy2017 is a glorious beacon of lightFatboy2017 is a glorious beacon of lightFatboy2017 is a glorious beacon of lightFatboy2017 is a glorious beacon of lightFatboy2017 is a glorious beacon of lightFatboy2017 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by chuyinyeng View Post
Most of the massage hot joint that advertised oso owned by same boss and chop at high damage rate. Kinda of fed up

Bro massage joint and fck joint two different things le
Old 19-12-2017, 01:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 156 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15642 / Power: 19
Steventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond repute

Halogen019 and other contributors; thanks for sharing your information and views. It is a worthy thread to read.
Old 19-12-2017, 03:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 784 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2606 / Power: 9
afterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by HoweK3 View Post
Excellent advise. I will always try to build social capital with the ML in the first 5-10min. Build expectations & rapport first. You can always tell within the first few minutes if the ML is the playful type or very shy type.
This is the part that i find difficult if not naturally a talkative person. Hard to find common topics except trivial small talk which can get old after repeat sessions. Worse, my mandarin is just functional, very paiseh the prc ML 'suan' our lack of cultural knowledge

Which is why i find it amazing some bros here can play prc MLs and still write very well here, in english. Obviously some very bi-lingual people here.
Old 19-12-2017, 06:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 13
cylai8 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Useful tips

1. Before going to a joint
Know what to expect if possible. If the joint only has teasing and you wanted a HJ, you will waste money without releasing and may end up going to another joint to get a release.

Draw a few $10 notes to keep with you. For those $80 or $120 services, it will come handy. You will never know when the ML will haggle you to just forgo the $20 change when you give her $100.

Do not show hand. Safe keep some extra notes in other compartments. If the ML charges a bit high, show her your wallet you have just enough for a market rate type of pricing. They may be ok with it but if they die die still want a bit higher and you find she is worth the bit of premium for the type of service, you have the extra notes as backup.

Shower if you can. Especially in smaller joints where showering facilities may not be available. I have showered in a 1m x 1m space before because the shower area was cramped with a washing machine. You want to make yourself fresh to be ready for action.

Prepare a small bar of soap. This is a trick shared by other bros. After oil massage, the oil on your skin is very hard to be removed by the joint’s shower gel. And the shower gel usually smells really nice and strong. If you are going to meet your OC after that, a bit hard to explain why you smell so nice. Apparently, if you use soap bar to clean yourself, the oil gets removed easier. And get a brand with similar scent to the one you use at home. If you wear cologne, prepare a small bottle too, can spray on yourself after the massage.

2. Inside the room/during massage
By default, the counter receptionist will ask you to pay for the 1 hour massage. But you actually have a few choices. Do not just pay blindly if you think 45 min or even 30 min is sufficient for you. Ask if they have a shorter duration package. But if you think you need longer, by all means go ahead.

Please write your actual name if you are required to register at the counter. This is because in an event of a raid, even if you are not caught with your pants down but if they found out you have written a fake name, you will get into more trouble with the AV. If you are afraid that some bros will see your name (no bros would be so free to scan the name list), write with a very poor handwriting.

Be careful when you step into the portable shower cubicle. I have encountered a few times where the floor was super slippery because the previous user and nearly fell.

If the lights are too dim, can always request the ML to up the brightness. Too many times the MLs like to dim the lights but I think many bros want it to be as bright as possible, unless ML has to be discreet in providing the HJ service.

Do not be afraid to ask the ML to use more strength or to reduce strength when massaging. If you do not want any part of your body to be massage, just tell them before they start. You are the customer, you call the shots, but be respectful of course. For me, my legs are usually more tired, so I ask the ML to skip the back and go straight to the buttocks and legs.

Edit: Additional pointer - If the ML used a lot of oil on your dick already, make sure it is cleaned off the oil before the ML puts on the condom. The oil may degrade the condom if the quality is low, resulting in breakage. Kudos to bro qg11 for pointing out

If the special’s price is fixed, eg: every bro wrote they paid $120, usually you don’t have to negotiate when the ML tells you the price. Generally, follow the 50/80/100-120 rule. You don’t want to look cheap stake and ask for $90 for FJ or $30 for HJ. But if you think you are charming enough for the ML to lower the prices, by all means. If the price quoted is on the high side, eg: $150 for full, always negotiated, do not get carrot chopped. Tell the ML the maximum you are willing to give. They tend to give in because they also know about the market rate.

If the room has an attached shower, I make it a habit to let the ML wash up first before I do, so when she is done and it is your turn to shower, she can pack up the room. Save both parties’ time.

3. After the deed is done
Thank the ML for her service. A little courtesy goes a long way. I have a habit of asking the ML to check the amount paid, especially when I am giving a few $10 notes. Don’t want any misunderstanding later she thought you purposely want to shortchange her by confusing her with many $10 notes.

If you think the ML is worth connecting to again, make sure to ask for her number or WeChat ID, so it is easier for you to book them next time.

If the joint is a level 1 spa, usually they have a back door for you to exit from behind. Just ask if you can go out from the back door if you want to avoid seeing other people see you exit from the front door of a “dirty” massage parlour.

Finally, I also have a habit of texting them back in WeChat to thank them again when I left and wish they have a nice day. Remember, life is all about building social capital. Kindness usually gets reciprocated.

Raids
I do apologise that this section will be left blank because I have not experienced a raid, and I hope no bros would ever have to. So it would be inappropriate and irresponsible of me to provide any sort of information.

Edit: Kudos to bro M0ntblanc for his contribution to this section on raid, please refer to this post: https://www.sammyboyforum.info/showpost.php?p...3&postcount=15

Edit: new section on writing FR:

Adding a new section on FR writing template

I have this basic template which I usually follow when writing FR because I find that it covers quite comprehensively the different aspects of the cheonging experience. I don't quite like it when an FR goes like this:

Went to a discreet joint, got served by a girl.
looks: 7
body: 8
service: 8
PM me for contact

Such FR basically equals to not posting anything. Unless the TS specifically asked you to keep it very vague.

I divide my FRs into 3 sections: the environment, the ML, the service

The environment
Location: /10 (vague description of the place in terms of general area, accessibility in terms of drivers and public transport commuters, discreetness)
Room: /10 (description of the massage room itself, in terms of ambiance, if there is attached shower, if the room is spacious etc)

The ML
Nationality: (from where)
Looks: /10 (average/pleasant looking/classy/SYT/milfy/any distinct features)
Boobs: /10 (as a boobs person, this is important for me. Cup size/natural or enhanced/nipple colour or suckability/saggy or firm)
Figure: /10 (overall body proportion, slender/bah bah/BBW/medium built etc)
Complexion: /10 (smooth/blemished/creamy fair/tanned etc)

The service
Massage: /10 (strength/teasing/oily/skillful etc)
Foreplay/catbath: /10
HJ: /10
BJ: /10 (capped or not, suction power, slurppy or not, if there is hot and cold BBBJ etc)
BM: /10
FJ: /10 (if it is accommodating/responsive, tightness of pussy, moaning (fake or natural), positions etc)
Attitude: /10 (if ML is courteous, accommodating to requests)
GFE: /10 (if she has KC prowess)

Damage: entrance fee + special

Feel free to use this template and hopefully it adds a bit more quality to your FRs.

Concluding thoughts
I have this “guide” helps some bros who are new to the scene or for those who are not that experienced and have some lingering questions about cheonging massage joints.

We have come a long way and things have certainly changed. For better or for worse, it is up to how each one interprets the situation.

This “article” is written amid a “setback” I am experiencing against my principle of trust and belief that by showing genuineness and sheer efforts, exchange of ML information can flow freely but securely for the benefit of other bros… and when I am starting to have doubts about my own knowledge of the scene and if perseverance in life really pays off. It is also written against a backdrop of intensified massage joint raids and tightening of regulations, as you can read through the media outlets. But if I have to consider when is a “safe” time to share my knowledge and information, I will never be able to get this thread out and maybe when I decided to get it out, the chance has past or the situation would have changed.

Thank you for reading and I hope this gets to the sticky section of this Health Centre section.

Will bump this from time to time for awareness.
Can't be amazed on the knowledge enough, thanks bro!
Old 19-12-2017, 10:03 PM
Samster

halogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by thehobbit View Post
Well said! Being fairly new to massage joints, I wished I had the benefit of reading this before taking the plunge. I'm sure there are many bros out there who will benefit from your sharing of knowledge. Cheers!
Hope I have written this much earlier! Sharing is caring. Exchange of knowledge and information only benefits both the sharer and receiver.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chuyinyeng View Post
Yes, that is part of the evolving scene of massage joints in Singapore. You can always use the tip of taking up the lower duration package to save a couple of bucks. Cumulatively, it can be substantial.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steventan View Post
Halogen019 and other contributors; thanks for sharing your information and views. It is a worthy thread to read.
Our pleasure.

Quote:
Originally Posted by afterburn View Post
This is the part that i find difficult if not naturally a talkative person. Hard to find common topics except trivial small talk which can get old after repeat sessions. Worse, my mandarin is just functional, very paiseh the prc ML 'suan' our lack of cultural knowledge

Which is why i find it amazing some bros here can play prc MLs and still write very well here, in english. Obviously some very bi-lingual people here.
Haha, I do not "play" with MLs and toy with their feelings. But I always try to treat them with respect and as a normal friend/human being. Don't worry, most of the time, goodwill and friendliness are often reciprocated but I cannot say the same when dealing with bros haha.

Thankfully I am bilingual enough sustain long conversations with PRC girls. I would agree to a large extent it helps to establish better rapport as you can talk about more topics.

I do not find talkative MLs easier to get along with but the opposite is true that if the ML is an ice queen, it is extremely hard. The talkative ones, a lot of them are very "oily" in their mannerisms, making them sound really fake. If the ML is really into the topic both are talking about, she will naturally talk. I had an encounter yesterday where after the massage, the ML stayed back for 10 minutes just to talk to me because she was interested in the topic we discussed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cylai8 View Post
Can't be amazed on the knowledge enough, thanks bro!
No problem again bro. Always my pleasure.

Malay KTV "Guide"

My ML Story

My Threads

Old 20-12-2017, 01:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2770 / Power: 18
Regaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
No problem. Hope it is useful for you.

Haha, your method is also one of the possible ones. I have another method which I just used yesterday. If the ML asks how come you know their names, just tell them your reservist friend, who you are not very close with, recommended you. Just have an imaginary friend with a profile which is very generic. Makes it more convincing if the ML probes further. The ML is likely to ask you for his name, if he has a WeChat account, how he looks, which industry is he from. My replies are usually "oh, my friend's name is John, an army friend but I am not very close to. During reservist recently, he just mentioned this to me. He doesn't wear specs, average looking and a bit plump and fair. I think he works in the financial sector." Such descriptions sounds vague but surely possible that the ML has met someone similar. They will go through their head to think about who. You can just try to change topic haha.

Normally I will tell them I happened to pass by and noticed their place. Make a mental note to visit them later. If you tell them you know from internet most likely they will charge you a high price. After my first visit if I find their massage and their attitude up to my liking I will definitely return to them at another date .

Discreetion is the best policy.

The storm is still on. Proceed with extra caution

Now only into clean massage.

Blacklist : Cheong2009 . Upped on 28/03/16 . PM 3 times no reply .
Old 20-12-2017, 09:33 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Regaine View Post
Normally I will tell them I happened to pass by and noticed their place. Make a mental note to visit them later. If you tell them you know from internet most likely they will charge you a high price. After my first visit if I find their massage and their attitude up to my liking I will definitely return to them at another date .
But I think the problem for the bro is, someone recommended him an ML in the joint and it is the very first time he is there and sees the ML. The ML would have been informed a customer called to book her. So it is hard for him to explain how he got her name and why he knows she is there.

Therefore the "happen to pass by" trick may not work in this case. Cannot happen to pass by and happen to know the ML's name.

Malay KTV "Guide"

My ML Story

My Threads

Old 20-12-2017, 09:43 PM
Sexplorer for Life

Quoted: 179 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4297 / Power: 48
lovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond repute

Usually what I do is I make sure I know at least two names from the joint (including the 1 I really wanted to book. When the girl ask,
I say I called to book the "Girl A", but counter said she busy and listed Girl B name as one of the available ones so I went with Girl B. Usually works
Old 20-12-2017, 09:57 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovestobonk View Post
Usually what I do is I make sure I know at least two names from the joint (including the 1 I really wanted to book. When the girl ask,
I say I called to book the "Girl A", but counter said she busy and listed Girl B name as one of the available ones so I went with Girl B. Usually works
Nice trick bro! But provided you know at least 2 names.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1447 View Post
How about saying u saw on facebook??
If Facebook have the pics, don't neee to come up with any good ways of hiding how you find out their name. Just say Facebook got your face haha.

Malay KTV "Guide"

My ML Story

My Threads

Old 20-12-2017, 10:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
gyssyl is Cool - loads of Potential

Halogen bro, thanks for the info. A very good read for me. Btw, can you share any good massage by syt with a little extra? Been exploring abit with no luck. Thanks in advance.
Old 21-12-2017, 09:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
bubblechunks deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Great tips and thanks for the effort to list it all down!
Old 21-12-2017, 10:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
leoroar deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very useful advice. Thank you
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1