The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > Newbie Issues/Say "Hi"/Testing/Tech stuff

Notices

Newbie Issues/Say "Hi"/Testing/Tech stuff Test posts & questions regarding the forums. Please note that NEW MEMBERS are on moderation for a couple days in the other forums. However, this test forum is unmoderated & your posts will appear immediately. Note that you are still free to post messages in ANY section you choose but messages that you post in the other sections will not appear until they are released from the moderation queue. Your moderation period is over when the "(M)" below your nick disappears. Reputation cannot be added or deducted in this section.
NB: You cannot get out of moderation by posting in this section ONLY. You have to contribute positively in the other sections. 

Sam's Private Picture Forum - so much pussy juice! Image
View the sexiest broads that money can buy at Sam's Private Picture forum. SIX years worth of uncensored images all thumbnailed and catalogued for your downloading convenience. Join Now!

User Tag List

Old 29-07-2018, 10:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 176 / Power: 8
kiasusam is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkiasusam is a Helpful and Caring Samster
LIFE IS A BITCH

人,往往就是这样,
得到的东西不懂得珍惜,
一旦失去才知道珍贵。

于是漫漫人生,有多少人感叹:
覆水难收,后悔莫及!

阳光雨露,鸟语花香,
对每个人都公平给予;
欢乐喜悦,烦恼忧伤,
却独属于个别人拥有。

生命,总是美丽的,
不是苦恼太多,是我们不懂生活;
不是幸福太少,是我们不懂把握。

我们是彼此的过客,
别等人走了,才幡然悔悟;
别等心伤了,才急于弥补,
趁人还在,多多联系,
趁情还有,好好珍惜。

趁今生还在,身边人多一份善待,
对父母多一点陪伴,少一点忽略,
对爱人多一份宽容,少一点抱怨,
对朋友多一点真诚,少一点套路。
来世谁也不是谁的谁,今生好好处着吧。
Old 30-07-2018, 01:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 176 / Power: 8
kiasusam is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkiasusam is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: LIFE IS A BITCH

我们都有个性,所以彼此谦让一点;
我们都有差异,所以彼此接纳一点;
我们都有伤心,所以彼此安慰一点。

遇见时,请一定要感激。
拥有时,请一定要珍惜。
转身时,请一定要优雅。
挥别时,请一定要微笑。

一转身,也许一辈子再也不相见。

请善待每个人,因为没有下辈子。
一辈子真的好短,
有多少人说好要过一辈子,
可走着走着就剩下了曾经。
有多少人说好做一辈子好朋友,
可转身就成为最熟悉的陌生人。

所以趁我们还活着,
能相聚就不要错过,
能爱时就认真的爱,
能拥抱时就拥入怀,
能牵手时就不放开。

好好珍惜身边的人

Last edited by kiasusam; 30-07-2018 at 10:36 AM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1