The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
prischunilover

Old 02-03-2024, 11:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 11
Brabra deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Cum on uniform

Quote:
Originally Posted by fluidityinm View Post
Can u share me your experiences? Have u ever bought a school uniform that.... Smell a bit? or were all of them just smelled brand new?
It is nice to get well used uniform...soft and well worn...colour slightly faded ....
Old 02-03-2024, 10:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 7
Brazil2014 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brabra View Post
Sorry what is KV uniform?
I think is KC, or KTV?
Old 12-03-2024, 08:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 186 / Power: 10
Xcrossit is a Helpful and Caring SamsterXcrossit is a Helpful and Caring Samster

years ago, going through our old stuff in our storage locker. and wife found her CHIJ uniform. she put it over her tee and shorts to see if it still fits.

i didnt hesitate to reach under the uniform and pull her shorts down and started doggy her over our cardboxes.

in my mind, i just had outdoor sex with a school girl.. luckily the storage locker was air conditioned.
Old 12-03-2024, 08:43 PM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 78 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 557 / Power: 14
SimplyLoveThong is a name known to allSimplyLoveThong is a name known to allSimplyLoveThong is a name known to allSimplyLoveThong is a name known to allSimplyLoveThong is a name known to allSimplyLoveThong is a name known to all

Maybe can cum on her uniform…

Old 19-03-2024, 09:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 161 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 574 / Power: 9
marcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to all

Think someone should sell uniform sets in SG.

Example, girl school set (different pinafore etc) neighbourhood set (different uniform based on location)...

Still love pinafores, and also those thai school uniforms...
Old 19-03-2024, 07:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 220 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 725 / Power: 15
torandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by marcussia View Post
Think someone should sell uniform sets in SG.

Example, girl school set (different pinafore etc) neighbourhood set (different uniform based on location)...

Still love pinafores, and also those thai school uniforms...
My wife and her 2 sisters are all from girls school and pinafore type too. When I got to know my wife many years back then, the youngest sister was still studying in girls school. Sometimes see her in her pinafore damn turn on. When she come home she will always take off her pinafore then leaving her shirt and shorts still on. She will also remove her bra also see her nips protruding out from her uniform top is damn turn on. Too bad now all grow up already. She's still as sexy though always wear singlet or tank top at home without bra.
Old 20-03-2024, 10:00 AM
Samster

marcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by torandoz View Post
My wife and her 2 sisters are all from girls school and pinafore type too. When I got to know my wife many years back then, the youngest sister was still studying in girls school. Sometimes see her in her pinafore damn turn on. When she come home she will always take off her pinafore then leaving her shirt and shorts still on. She will also remove her bra also see her nips protruding out from her uniform top is damn turn on. Too bad now all grow up already. She's still as sexy though always wear singlet or tank top at home without bra.
LOL. My ex younger sister also comes home and take off pinafore immediately. She says it's hot and sweaty. The translucent white shirt with the top few buttons off, with the IJ PE shorts. Sitting on the sofa with her legs wide open while holding a bowl of snacks to munch away was a common sight.

Totally didn't care if I was around. Could see the large areolas with her flat nipples through the side of the oversized shirt, or sometimes the front when she lie down to the side.

Caught her a few times rubbing herself at the living room when we were in the room "studying" (normally heavy petting/bj/hj/fingering as the house cannot lock the door).

She will quickly move her hands away when she notice me (act like nothing happen but face damn red).

Sadly never gotten a chance to try both sisters (huge regret), as the younger one was more into girls...
Old 20-03-2024, 02:53 PM
Samster

torandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
LOL. My ex younger sister also comes home and take off pinafore immediately. She says it's hot and sweaty. The translucent white shirt with the top few buttons off, with the IJ PE shorts. Sitting on the sofa with her legs wide open while holding a bowl of snacks to munch away was a common sight.

Totally didn't care if I was around. Could see the large areolas with her flat nipples through the side of the oversized shirt, or sometimes the front when she lie down to the side.

Caught her a few times rubbing herself at the living room when we were in the room "studying" (normally heavy petting/bj/hj/fingering as the house cannot lock the door).

She will quickly move her hands away when she notice me (act like nothing happen but face damn red).

Sadly never gotten a chance to try both sisters (huge regret), as the younger one was more into girls...
Wow u still can see them rubbing themselves. That's quite hot to see. Imagine if she rubbing herself in her pinafore that would totally turn me on.

Talking abt girls unbutton the top few buttons of their shirt, I dunno why they like to do that at home. Always say weather is hot but seems like it's purposely one to show something.
Old 21-03-2024, 09:32 AM
Samster

I think it is also because they are comfortable in their own home...

Knew of this girl who was being shared around by the group (huge plk in the group, almost anyone can up her), she will come home and strip naked with the windows all open (went to her house to chill after school, and she was running around naked in the house in front of us).

Short hair, had this weird facial tic (I cannot elaborate on the facial tic, as it is very very easy to guess who she is from that tick, for those who know her), small A's, very perky buttock, shaven nice clean pussy...

Totally didn't care if anyone was walking past or if anyone was looking... The "bf" (almost everyone was her "ex") at that time will start fucking her in front of us in the living room and she didn't even care.

Lost contact with her after I left the group (very toxic, very messy... "brothers" first, girls all can share mentality). There was a few good looking ones in the group though (ah lians)
Old 21-03-2024, 05:29 PM
Samster

Quote:
I think it is also because they are comfortable in their own home...

Knew of this girl who was being shared around by the group (huge plk in the group, almost anyone can up her), she will come home and strip naked with the windows all open (went to her house to chill after school, and she was running around naked in the house in front of us).

Short hair, had this weird facial tic (I cannot elaborate on the facial tic, as it is very very easy to guess who she is from that tick, for those who know her), small A's, very perky buttock, shaven nice clean pussy...

Totally didn't care if anyone was walking past or if anyone was looking... The "bf" (almost everyone was her "ex") at that time will start fucking her in front of us in the living room and she didn't even care.

Lost contact with her after I left the group (very toxic, very messy... "brothers" first, girls all can share mentality). There was a few good looking ones in the group though (ah lians)
How old was she when she run around naked? Quite hard to believe such girl exist in real life who is not shy to be naked infront of guys.
Old 22-03-2024, 10:35 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by torandoz View Post
How old was she when she run around naked? Quite hard to believe such girl exist in real life who is not shy to be naked infront of guys.
We were all students, and it was around 20+yrs ago...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1