The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 14-03-2018, 01:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
horny4pussy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Geylang legal house L10H19

Quote:
Originally Posted by blower View Post
Sorry but either I have been out of GL scene for too long or the other MLs had been pampering me too much. Tried out G16 today. Sad to say she is nowhere anything that was reported in the thread. Definitely not petite...looks more like a middle-aged auntie to me...AR, yes...Gfe, no...rushing, yes...shower on my own after deed, yes...personally, cmi...sorry...
? That's weird, my experience with her is over the mountain, among my years of playing with women she has sextify my needs and fantasy. I guess to each their own. Anyway she is a nice girl with very good personality but very very wild in bed, very unfortunate you didn't get to experience that with her. I am surprise you shower on your own after the deed cause it has never happen to me before. Guess it's not a match for the two of you.
Old 18-03-2018, 03:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
Love93 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by horny4pussy View Post
? That's weird, my experience with her is over the mountain, among my years of playing with women she has sextify my needs and fantasy. I guess to each their own. Anyway she is a nice girl with very good personality but very very wild in bed, very unfortunate you didn't get to experience that with her. I am surprise you shower on your own after the deed cause it has never happen to me before. Guess it's not a match for the two of you.
I couldn't agree with you less, especially when you said she sextify your needs and fantasy, really how to deny that when I have such a sweet lovable doll servicing me like a hot expert in bed? Incredible! Especially when she use her huge boobs to fonder my face and her very high sex skills. Wah! That's the reasons why I kept on rtf her again!
Old 20-03-2018, 03:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
AnacondaM deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Love93 View Post
I couldn't agree with you less, especially when you said she sextify your needs and fantasy, really how to deny that when I have such a sweet lovable doll servicing me like a hot expert in bed? Incredible! Especially when she use her huge boobs to fonder my face and her very high sex skills. Wah! That's the reasons why I kept on rtf her again!
Yah, I also love her boobies and AR, Shiok only!
Old 20-03-2018, 06:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
davidbeckham123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I tried G18 last week, previously mistook her as G19. Oh man the rtf experience was completely different!

Though there was no AR or frenching, those C cups on silky skin was a truly a sight to behold! I starting by voraciously sucking those nips. I love it when she said it was itchy! That made me suck even harder as I imagined her to be my favorite AV actress, Shoko Akiyama. when i went south for DATY, i was suprised that there was no objections! I devoured the odourless pussy before inserting into her.

It wasnt long before i cum. This experience has made her a firm favorite with me!
Old 20-03-2018, 09:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 574 / Power: 7
tcsgtcsg is a name known to alltcsgtcsg is a name known to alltcsgtcsg is a name known to alltcsgtcsg is a name known to alltcsgtcsg is a name known to alltcsgtcsg is a name known to all

Was there yesterday. Finish my deed with G16 and i saw G10.... she looks Good!

Anyone tried her b4? Any review?
Old 20-03-2018, 10:34 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcsgtcsg View Post
Was there yesterday. Finish my deed with G16 and i saw G10.... she looks Good!

Anyone tried her b4? Any review?
Yes tried her before. She is quite chio and Her service is good. But got tummy if you dont mind.
Old 29-03-2018, 10:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 138 / Power: 7
Bruce3563 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyBruce3563 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Is there a G1 from this house?
Old 29-03-2018, 10:43 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bruce3563 View Post
Is there a G1 from this house?
She is the ang pai from this house
Old 29-03-2018, 12:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 963 / Power: 7
FLsuckers is a splendid one to beholdFLsuckers is a splendid one to beholdFLsuckers is a splendid one to beholdFLsuckers is a splendid one to beholdFLsuckers is a splendid one to beholdFLsuckers is a splendid one to beholdFLsuckers is a splendid one to beholdFLsuckers is a splendid one to behold

Anyone has try G2? She slim and boobs look quite big.
Old 19-04-2018, 10:23 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -9 / Power: 0
xiaofeiyang is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Thumbs up Best Bonk In Geylang I Ever Had

G18 looks good, very pretty, must try her one day..

Last edited by xiaofeiyang; 19-04-2018 at 10:47 PM.
Old 23-04-2018, 02:03 PM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 529 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1986 / Power: 36
bullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant future

the gals here a few on the big size type, but though big size, their big boobs one of its kind. i like the meaty type with bounce.
Old 23-04-2018, 05:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 243 / Power: 6
Flyingdisc is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFlyingdisc is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFlyingdisc is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Agreed she is not good in terms looks and service ..she use some small toy which she pokes in ass for AR ..so careful guys 😅
Quote:
Originally Posted by Love93 View Post
Old 23-04-2018, 06:27 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
mao008 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by blower View Post
Sorry but either I have been out of GL scene for too long or the other MLs had been pampering me too much. Tried out G16 today. Sad to say she is nowhere anything that was reported in the thread. Definitely not petite...looks more like a middle-aged auntie to me...AR, yes...Gfe, no...rushing, yes...shower on my own after deed, yes...personally, cmi...sorry...
here have afew clone nicks promoting this house, on forum talk until so good, when you see actual girl is a big fatty !
Old 23-04-2018, 07:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1144 / Power: 20
charger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by mao008 View Post
here have afew clone nicks promoting this house, on forum talk until so good, when you see actual girl is a big fatty !
I agree you bro..I read so much good things written about this joint and started wondering am I missing something or what. So today decided to venture one more time, last time I went was 3 months ago and I was disappointed, just to check it out. Okt was friendly and intro 4 WLs , honest from my heart, this gonna make some bros angry, none of them looks beyond 6/10.
Perhaps it's one man's meat.....but really . 3 of them should go on a diet and the remaining slimmer one also not pretty. Their only saving grace is their fair skin.. Anyway I doubt I come back again..once bitten twice shy.
Old 24-04-2018, 01:48 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 1454 / Power: 0
strikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by charger View Post
I agree you bro..I read so much good things written about this joint and started wondering am I missing something or what. So today decided to venture one more time, last time I went was 3 months ago and I was disappointed, just to check it out. Okt was friendly and intro 4 WLs , honest from my heart, this gonna make some bros angry, none of them looks beyond 6/10.
Perhaps it's one man's meat.....but really . 3 of them should go on a diet and the remaining slimmer one also not pretty. Their only saving grace is their fair skin.. Anyway I doubt I come back again..once bitten twice shy.
and you must be wondering why only nicks with low post count posting here.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1