The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Old 12-04-2018, 01:36 AM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
JadeBird deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Bluewave in Jb

Quote:
Originally Posted by poker View Post
Does anyone know if this no. 85 is massage oil lady (198) or package lady (238) pricing.

Thanks
Star has all along been the angpai of GBW since years ago..... even tho she left and come back again now..... she is still as popular. She is package lady but always "fully booked"..... you need to tip the captain to get a slot with her.
So bring more ringgit if you intend to bonk her. She oso provides extra services which you need to top up.
238 (package) + 50 (tip) + 100 (2nd shot) + 50 (aj)
Old 12-04-2018, 11:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Enruo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Tried her yesterday and she gave good massage followed by her body massage. She says she is 33 from penang. I ask her if she takes rear and says no. She dont even let me service her and can only squeeze her boobs only and cannot lick. Nice fair body but her pussy is so blackish probably samsters screw her too much. lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JadeBird View Post
Star has all along been the angpai of GBW since years ago..... even tho she left and come back again now..... she is still as popular. She is package lady but always "fully booked"..... you need to tip the captain to get a slot with her.
So bring more ringgit if you intend to bonk her. She oso provides extra services which you need to top up.
238 (package) + 50 (tip) + 100 (2nd shot) + 50 (aj)
Old 14-04-2018, 06:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 9
UsualSuspect deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enruo View Post
Tried her yesterday and she gave good massage followed by her body massage. She says she is 33 from penang. I ask her if she takes rear and says no. She dont even let me service her and can only squeeze her boobs only and cannot lick. Nice fair body but her pussy is so blackish probably samsters screw her too much. lol.
Oh, that's interesting. How would you rate her body?
Old 15-04-2018, 02:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
demons deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

how to go grand bluewave? can walk from CIQ?
Old 15-04-2018, 08:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
eviltwin1231 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by demons View Post
how to go grand bluewave? can walk from CIQ?
u can walk. walk down from CIQ towards bus intercahnge.
Old 15-04-2018, 01:47 PM
Samster

I give her body rating at 7. I recommend no. 77 She has nicer body.

Quote:
Originally Posted by UsualSuspect View Post
Oh, that's interesting. How would you rate her body?
Old 18-04-2018, 11:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2048 / Power: 19
jason19870313 has a reputation beyond reputejason19870313 has a reputation beyond reputejason19870313 has a reputation beyond reputejason19870313 has a reputation beyond reputejason19870313 has a reputation beyond reputejason19870313 has a reputation beyond reputejason19870313 has a reputation beyond reputejason19870313 has a reputation beyond reputejason19870313 has a reputation beyond reputejason19870313 has a reputation beyond reputejason19870313 has a reputation beyond repute

no 33
Face: 8/10
Body: 8/10
Boobs: 8/10
Service: 9/10
Old 18-04-2018, 01:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 251 / Power: 20
rickman is one of the Best!rickman is one of the Best!rickman is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by drnboy View Post
Just finish my session over here. Previously got Bros say got raw here and I experience today. She just go on top on me and I realise she nvr put condom. She can answer me she forget to put. I really get a shock.
What number do raw?
Old 18-04-2018, 01:51 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 146 / Power: 0
KatongCowboy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyKatongCowboy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by rickman View Post
What number do raw?
122 Dada
85 Star
Old 18-04-2018, 02:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 221 / Power: 21
dandyman is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdandyman is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdandyman is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jason19870313 View Post
no 33
Face: 8/10
Body: 8/10
Boobs: 8/10
Service: 9/10
There is 33 now at BW? Massage lady price?
Old 18-04-2018, 03:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
StahlAsia deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by rickman View Post
What number do raw?
time to do blood test
Old 18-04-2018, 08:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 515 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2229 / Power: 13
GN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond repute

It was my first visit to GBW today.
The captain who attended to me was actually very friendly and I told him I was the first time here.
Facilities wise I was not bothered to use much but they got a movie room similar to another spa

Over here there is not mirroring. So I went to the captain to ask for the "ang pai no.85" which has various FRs here. The captain went to check and he told me she is available immediately.

here is my FR below:-

FR FOR 85

looks – 7.5(looks quite attractive to me for her age and she actually resembles one of the secondary school classmate whom I liked)
Boobs – 8 (32C or 34C. natural. however was a little disappointed as i tot she would have bigger racks)
body – 7 (fair and smooth skin)
massage - 5 (not the hard or pro type but quite ok press for me. she did not use oil but some type of ointment as it smells of chinese medicine)
B2B - 5 (passable. however very mechanical motion and she makes that fake moan at a very standard interval which makes it even more mechanical. i was not aroused at all)
BBBJ - 3 (she failed to make my dick hard for her couldnt really rate much further)
FJ - NIL (if she fails to make me hard, how can there be FJ.)
GFE – NIL (I hate to give NIL to a second gal consecutively lol. however it was what she has portrayed. no cuddles, hugs, kisses. I quote her words, "Oh, I think you are the type looking for gfe, I dont do such and cannot let customer service us. Over here our job is to service customer and make them cum only. Even if u find other gals here also very difficult to get gfe." she said that if I rtf maybe will be better gfe. she told me i was her first customer that was ok not to cum... i mean seriously is not that i dont want.. is she cant make me..)
Service – 3 (she ask me to strip and lie naked there. didnt even bother to shower together or shower for u. the first time i encounter this in a spa. I fear for her hygiene issues. she went in for a very quick wash on herself and start the deed. i prepared tips however she did not deserved any.)
RTF – never... she is way overrated IMO. if you looking for GFE, dont put your hopes high. one man's meat another man's poison. she probably doesnt need any more regulars as she has enuff

on the side note, the abc soup really nice lol. while i was resting, i saw a gal with really big boobs, although face was mediocre and does not look any younger. maybe will try her next time. however, what i do not know is who are full package gals and those who are not

In other news, good thing i always came prepared when i go to JB. met a foreign FL and she displayed one of the best gfe. i felt compensated and ended my trip sextisfied.

Last edited by GN007SG; 18-04-2018 at 09:08 PM.
Old 19-04-2018, 08:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 251 / Power: 20
rickman is one of the Best!rickman is one of the Best!rickman is one of the Best!

Which number c cup and good AR?
Old 20-04-2018, 12:13 AM
Samster

Bro can pm me your freelance contact?

Quote:
Originally Posted by GN007SG View Post
It was my first visit to GBW today.
The captain who attended to me was actually very friendly and I told him I was the first time here.
Facilities wise I was not bothered to use much but they got a movie room similar to another spa

Over here there is not mirroring. So I went to the captain to ask for the "ang pai no.85" which has various FRs here. The captain went to check and he told me she is available immediately.

here is my FR below:-

FR FOR 85

looks – 7.5(looks quite attractive to me for her age and she actually resembles one of the secondary school classmate whom I liked)
Boobs – 8 (32C or 34C. natural. however was a little disappointed as i tot she would have bigger racks)
body – 7 (fair and smooth skin)
massage - 5 (not the hard or pro type but quite ok press for me. she did not use oil but some type of ointment as it smells of chinese medicine)
B2B - 5 (passable. however very mechanical motion and she makes that fake moan at a very standard interval which makes it even more mechanical. i was not aroused at all)
BBBJ - 3 (she failed to make my dick hard for her couldnt really rate much further)
FJ - NIL (if she fails to make me hard, how can there be FJ.)
GFE – NIL (I hate to give NIL to a second gal consecutively lol. however it was what she has portrayed. no cuddles, hugs, kisses. I quote her words, "Oh, I think you are the type looking for gfe, I dont do such and cannot let customer service us. Over here our job is to service customer and make them cum only. Even if u find other gals here also very difficult to get gfe." she said that if I rtf maybe will be better gfe. she told me i was her first customer that was ok not to cum... i mean seriously is not that i dont want.. is she cant make me..)
Service – 3 (she ask me to strip and lie naked there. didnt even bother to shower together or shower for u. the first time i encounter this in a spa. I fear for her hygiene issues. she went in for a very quick wash on herself and start the deed. i prepared tips however she did not deserved any.)
RTF – never... she is way overrated IMO. if you looking for GFE, dont put your hopes high. one man's meat another man's poison. she probably doesnt need any more regulars as she has enuff

on the side note, the abc soup really nice lol. while i was resting, i saw a gal with really big boobs, although face was mediocre and does not look any younger. maybe will try her next time. however, what i do not know is who are full package gals and those who are not

In other news, good thing i always came prepared when i go to JB. met a foreign FL and she displayed one of the best gfe. i felt compensated and ended my trip sextisfied.
Old 20-04-2018, 01:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 515 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2229 / Power: 13
GN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enruo View Post
Bro can pm me your freelance contact?
You have mail
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1