The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central

Notices

Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central It's like Geylang on a budget!

User Tag List
2010, 2015, AskieFox, Cesc69, Ella, jade, Nadia, Natchaya, primaleen

Old 18-04-2018, 10:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
StrykeShot deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Craigslist and other on-line Ladyboys

Quote:
Originally Posted by kurtis View Post
whatsapp 91547277

or

line fiuck.0987

Miky from Rowell, still around.
Allow me to give a bad rating or headsup regarding this TS Miky.

I think about 1 and a half months ago. I contacted her and we arrange a time to meet, so I went to meet her at her hotel. I had also arranged with her to wear something like a dress or something with a skirt. and she said "ok".

When i reach her hotel, I had to climb the stairs to reach her room from the 4th to the 7th (She didn't even come down to fetch me). When i reached her room, she had left the door ajar and didn't even bother fetching me at the door.

When i walked into her room, she was in bed under her cover and busy using the phone and just ask me to go and take a shower without even looking at me. At this point, warning signs was going in my head and I know that this kind of attitude ain't going to give me a good service.

After I took a shower, I walked out of the toilet and first thing she demanded was money and while the whole time she was demanding me for the money, she was in bed and under the blanket (the same position she was in when i walked into the room). She didn't even get out of the bed to let me see her and when she finally got impatient and got out of bed for me to see what she was wearing. She wasn't even wearing a dress or a skirt like we arranged!

I was like fuck this bitch with this shitty attitude and walked back to my clothes, changed and left her room. After that she texted me very angrily saying "You think you are handsome?" and say I am fat.

So guys I would suggest you all to avoid this TS because I am sure she is going to give you a shitty ass service with her money first policy and her not too eager to serve you attitude.

WARNING GUYS.
Old 18-04-2018, 10:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
vivut deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by StrykeShot View Post

I think about 1 and a half months ago. I contacted her and we arrange a time to meet, so I went to meet her at her hotel. I had also arranged with her to wear something like a dress or something with a skirt. and she said "ok".

When i reach her hotel, I had to climb the stairs to reach her room from the 4th to the 7th (She didn't even come down to fetch me). When i reached her room, she had left the door ajar and didn't even bother fetching me at the door.

When i walked into her room, she was in bed under her cover and busy using the phone and just ask me to go and take a shower without even looking at me. At this point, warning signs was going in my head and I know that this kind of attitude ain't going to give me a good service.

After I took a shower, I walked out of the toilet and first thing she demanded was money and while the whole time she was demanding me for the money, she was in bed and under the blanket (the same position she was in when i walked into the room). She didn't even get out of the bed to let me see her and when she finally got impatient and got out of bed for me to see what she was wearing. She wasn't even wearing a dress or a skirt like we arranged!

I was like fuck this bitch with this shitty attitude and walked back to my clothes, changed and left her room. After that she texted me very angrily saying "You think you are handsome?" and say I am fat.

So guys I would suggest you all to avoid this TS because I am sure she is going to give you a shitty ass service with her money first policy and her not too eager to serve you attitude.

WARNING GUYS.
you mean TS Micky...or a neighbour malaysian ts?
Old 18-04-2018, 10:49 PM
Samster

Hi are you talking about Ts micky or neighbourhood ts Satine, coz Sstine is very good in bed..and she respect a people too....
Old 18-04-2018, 11:21 PM
Samster

Quote:

WARNING GUYS.
You mean ts miky right not satine right
Old 19-04-2018, 05:54 AM
Samster

GentlemanJack1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:

WARNING GUYS.
Had her about a few weeks back. She stays at hotelG. I asked her if 150 was ok for two shots and she agreed. On the way there asked me to buy condoms. I did, then as i was going up to her room. She asked if i could giver her an extra 50. I only told her i can pay extra 20 can as i did not have enough cash on me. I paid her first. Same thing as you, she was on the bed on the phone asked me to take a shower.

After shower lied me on the bed and gave me a rushed handjob. I thought it was ok cos i still have another shot so came quite fast. Went to shower again, asked me if i could come again another time for a free shot as she has a customer waiting. Never had a free shot.

She was pleasant to me throughout but avoid her at all costs. Waste of money.
Old 19-04-2018, 05:56 AM
Samster

GentlemanJack1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by vivut View Post
Hi are you talking about Ts micky or neighbourhood ts Satine, coz Sstine is very good in bed..and she respect a people too....
Definitely ts milky (powadsoon). Satine was amazing. Had her last saturday.
Old 19-04-2018, 09:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
StrykeShot deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by vivut View Post
You mean ts miky right not satine right
Yeah TS Miky.. not Satine.
Old 19-04-2018, 12:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 108 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1682 / Power: 21
Garage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant future

Where are those 50-70 ladyboys

Cant believe u guys are paying 150-200
Old 19-04-2018, 04:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
lurkergriff deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Garage1 View Post
Where are those 50-70 ladyboys

Cant believe u guys are paying 150-200
im doing my part...but it needs to be a collective effort
Old 19-04-2018, 07:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
Ban06 is Cool - loads of Potential

Hi there, any bros here tried her before?

https://singapore.craigslist.com.sg/...565291172.html
Old 19-04-2018, 07:17 PM
Samster

Hi there, any bro's here tried her before?

Old 19-04-2018, 10:47 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ban06 View Post

The ad was be delete...
who is that girl?
Old 20-04-2018, 03:39 AM
Samster

Quote:

https://singapore.craigslist.com.sg/cas/d/hottie-western-ts-here-t4m/6565201206.html
Old 20-04-2018, 03:41 AM
Samster

Quote:
Hi there, any bro's here tried her before?

Ts vivi, from russia
Old 20-04-2018, 05:38 PM
Samster

Mengkal deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:

WARNING GUYS.
Hey guys
good evening..

i need to speak coz my reputation and my carrier...

i am SATINE.
.i received a text message from ts micky...
she scolding me and try to warn me as you know i am respect and be kind to all my client...i know she us from thailand...
i can show you the pic for your reference how bad she is...even idont know about her...no wonder all my ad was blocked...
i need to take action to her...enough is enough

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1