The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 20-04-2018, 07:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 991 / Power: 22
norice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to behold
Re: Trip To BKK Thermae Bar Now!

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
ya. I got a copy near mint conditions and now sit in my dark cabinet for collection purpose. 55555

They still in business except maybe they no longer print the magazine. Its difficult to get all the night spots owners to pay for ads.
Good idea!

BOYCOTT Arab owned bars in Soi Cowboy!
Old 27-04-2018, 12:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 300 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1994 / Power: 23
Doomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant future

Agree with you totally bro.

1. I botak so no need shampoo 555. But it makes me look different and gals like something out of the ordinary.
2. My scent of choice - Drakkar or Givenchy. Just bring from home can liao.
3. Yes, I think the pooyings dig clean chins. I used to have smooth balls until it got expensive here. Just discovered Urban Retreat from across Terminal 21 offers Hollywood for 1.5k baht. Maybe will try on my next trip cz I always stay near there.
4. Drifit collar Ts, jeans and track shoes usually work well for me.
5. If you keep yourself hydrated, then you won't usually need mints. Just brush and gargle in the morning. Nam plao is cheaply sold everywhere.
6. Amen to acting innocent!
7. Agree with being gentlemanly. The gals appreciate being treated like ladies.
8. Yes, don't be kee niao. Bring them someplace nice to eat. Above Eleven is an excellent rooftop restaurant to make a gal feel classy, for really classy try El Gaucho's before Terminal 21. Beers and Ciders at Suk Soi 11 behind Holiday Inn is a nice laidback place for a relaxing beer. Little Korea across the Korea Cultural Centre at Suk Soi 15 is a great place for Korean BBQ.
9. Don't chooose the gals, let them choose you. If they choose you, then there's something about you they like, and that's a fair bit of the chemistry battle already won before the first shot.
10. I usually choose LT. More time to do the above, get the chemistry in place, and set up a lovemaking session than just a rushed fuck.
11. I also usually bring Singapore or Malaysia tidbits to give out. Cheap and attracts the gals; remember, novelty to Thai pooyings is like honey to bees. If it can't be eaten, sold or spent, then it's of no use to them.

I usually go for the same gals each trip. Familiarity = better lovemaking + they look out for you + *ahem* raw every single time

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
5555 its a long history when japs started to fuck thai girls in sukhumvit or thailand. You be amazed how well organized the japs are with infos.

Anyway, doesn't matter where u go to hook girls. In my personal opinions its always good to dress ok looking, face ugly is ok, fat is ok but be neat clean smelling good is an advantage. Of course money speaks loud but as a chiongster, no one will reject cheap or free fuck right!?!?!? 55555

Some say cheapskate but after fucking many girls. Sometimes u wana some break thru and its like an achievement unlocked a new level !!! 55555

For me I always shower b4 go out chiong. Below my personal recommendation.

1. Pantene shampoo i use 5555.
2. Then apply secret weapon perfume/cologne
(Brands approved by FL based on numerous feedback 5555).
3. If no have then go 7-11 buy Lynx deodorant spray.
(Don't need save $ on it cuz damn cheap in bkk n smell good is score points)
4. Clean Shaved
(face and below 5555 almost all FLs love to suck n lick clean shaved cock cuz no smelly)
5. Short sleeve buttons shirt mostly else V-neck t-shirt
6. Jeans with either leather shoes mostly unless a lot walking to be done then track shoes.
7. Fisherman Friends Cherry flavors is a must for me. If not there's another type FL love also found in 7-11.
8. Act a bit innocent if needed 55555
(don't need show off to FL you are seasoned player)
9. Be a gentleman
10. Don't be super desperate.
(Money can buy many thing but its about satisfaction. If so pretty just pay and fuck it! Don't need do much.)

The above are basic which most girls will love to see and smell from a guy. If you are a smoker then too bad, u need to charm the girl using other methods.

No choice because some places really have young handsome looking guys (or I admit they better looking than me 5555) so to have an edge i must do some personal work.

To addon my personal advantage, I always wear a reasonable priced cheap fashionable swiss made plus my lucky diamond ring. 555555

Sorry to say this. But most girls i managed to "xian" they always have the impression i am either VIP in some place or "towkay" on business trip or possible "carrot" for them.

Fuck them first enjoy first most important 5555. They will fuck u extra hard also if they like u mah or wana KC u. Even kana carrot a bit is ok so long its a damn good fuck that even you think about it makes u erection type 5555.
Old 27-04-2018, 08:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 728 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1510 / Power: 9
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

got 1 time i LT a girl from thermae.
reach back hotel she asked me to shave......
Old 29-04-2018, 01:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 300 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1994 / Power: 23
Doomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant future

I kee ngeow, always wear SAF leebok. But seriously, SAF leebok very comfy for walking all over BKK. Also, the pooyings are impressed with the brand...heng ah they mai roo it's from SAF

Quote:
Originally Posted by 55055 View Post
Jeans and track shoes, depends on track shoes, some of them not suitable for wearing with jeans, I would rather choose loafers.

Just my 2 baht of worth.
Old 29-04-2018, 10:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 102 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16316 / Power: 51
siam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doomas View Post
I usually go for the same gals each trip. Familiarity = better lovemaking + they look out for you + *ahem* raw every single time
!!! ... !!! ... !!!
Old 07-06-2018, 02:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 152 / Power: 11
Master123 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMaster123 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Any new happenings?
Old 11-06-2018, 05:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 660 / Power: 17
saabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master123 View Post
Any new happenings?
Still happening - thermae bar Got a few SYT there; long time preferred at 5K baht for whole night at your place.
Old 11-06-2018, 05:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 78 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 791 / Power: 13
francesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by saabking View Post
Still happening - thermae bar Got a few SYT there; long time preferred at 5K baht for whole night at your place.
I thot u only do prc?
Old 11-06-2018, 06:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 660 / Power: 17
saabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by francesco View Post
I thot u only do prc?
Only fair SYT with chinese blood
Old 28-06-2018, 10:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 364 / Power: 14
ecneralc is a living Saint! - you won't find betterecneralc is a living Saint! - you won't find betterecneralc is a living Saint! - you won't find betterecneralc is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by JadeBird View Post
It is small school canteen lah..... similar to our old style kampung kopitiam in the 60s.

For those that never live in kampung before..... I dunno how else to describe.
hello bros~ dont mind can pm me this location. Will up you guys~
Old 29-06-2018, 09:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 7
Alien6969 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by ecneralc View Post
Bro..it can be found on google map
Old 29-06-2018, 09:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 364 / Power: 14
ecneralc is a living Saint! - you won't find betterecneralc is a living Saint! - you won't find betterecneralc is a living Saint! - you won't find betterecneralc is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alien6969 View Post
Bro..it can be found on google map
Bro can share search term? I cant find =/ just upped you~ thanks bro!
Old 29-06-2018, 11:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Ice9898 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ecneralc View Post
Use google maps, search Thermae Bangkok.
Old 29-06-2018, 12:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
addict951 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ice9898 View Post
Use goo[IMG][/IMG]gle maps, search Thermae Bangkok.
I think he is trying to find the mini Thermae located near the university and stadium as mentioned by bro earlier on but no clear direction

Old 29-06-2018, 12:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
addict951 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Not sure if that is the kampung kopitiam the bro is taking about
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1