The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 03-09-2017, 06:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 556 / Power: 9
shadowalker is a name known to allshadowalker is a name known to allshadowalker is a name known to allshadowalker is a name known to allshadowalker is a name known to allshadowalker is a name known to all
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike3329 View Post
Have to agree, those awesome nips and shaved pussy looks almost to good to be true....yet, sometimes truth is stranger than fiction.

Who knows the jackpot may be a genuine case. No risk, no gain!
Agree. I have up a few maids only 1 got a hourglass figure and awesome boobs. But smelly pussy.. got really turn off.
Old 03-09-2017, 09:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 115 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1314 / Power: 21
kt88_2 has much to be proud ofkt88_2 has much to be proud ofkt88_2 has much to be proud ofkt88_2 has much to be proud ofkt88_2 has much to be proud ofkt88_2 has much to be proud ofkt88_2 has much to be proud ofkt88_2 has much to be proud ofkt88_2 has much to be proud ofkt88_2 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maidfucker View Post
Hey guys, I'm new here and about to fuck my first maid. Saw her on WeChat and she seems quite horny. But then she asking for m1 card TOP up before we meet up. She says very urgent need to contact her family. I don't know whether she will still talk or not after I give her the top up so I'd really like some advice. Her name is Joy and she's indon. From WeChat near Bukit Batok.
(Here's the picture she sent btw)

I think it's a scam .Ignore it
Old 03-09-2017, 09:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 397 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5561 / Power: 22
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kt88_2 View Post
I think it's a scam .Ignore it
I too think so now.

Question, who took that picture?
Old 04-09-2017, 09:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 257 / Power: 9
Fun8721 is one of the Best!Fun8721 is one of the Best!Fun8721 is one of the Best!

Friday holiday feel bored at home so search social app n chat to pinay after tat get her contact n chat suddenly ask her free met cos holiday she say yes bingo fast hands n legs went met her at shopping n eat our meal there ,after meal sit near by garden n chat so slow hug her no defend Ho sai Liao work my hand in waist n slowly to her boobs touch n press at same time kiss her ear , neck n cheek for while n ask her get quite place rest she reply ok up we go get grab car go room rest history .not looker abit meaty haha my lucky day
Old 04-09-2017, 10:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9843 / Power: 20
35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute

way to go dude!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fun8721 View Post
Friday holiday feel bored at home so search social app n chat to pinay after tat get her contact n chat suddenly ask her free met cos holiday she say yes bingo fast hands n legs went met her at shopping n eat our meal there ,after meal sit near by garden n chat so slow hug her no defend Ho sai Liao work my hand in waist n slowly to her boobs touch n press at same time kiss her ear , neck n cheek for while n ask her get quite place rest she reply ok up we go get grab car go room rest history .not looker abit meaty haha my lucky day
Old 04-09-2017, 12:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1505 / Power: 19
nightstalker123 has a brilliant futurenightstalker123 has a brilliant futurenightstalker123 has a brilliant futurenightstalker123 has a brilliant futurenightstalker123 has a brilliant futurenightstalker123 has a brilliant futurenightstalker123 has a brilliant futurenightstalker123 has a brilliant futurenightstalker123 has a brilliant futurenightstalker123 has a brilliant futurenightstalker123 has a brilliant future

Few months back, Had a contact when walked pass my friend's place when she is walking with a dog. Quite petite and cute. Exchange numbers and started chatting for 1weeks plus 2weeks. Conversation were getting dirty and she asked to meet at town on Sunday for lunch and will head to hotel with me. She mentioned that she would like to hold my hands and walk around like I'm her bf which I can't as I'm afraid to meet my friends or my Wife friends in town..

Told her to meet straight at hotel, and she asked why and said that I'm embarrass of her? Told her I would prefer to go to hotel but she insisted to go town and eat and she promised to go hotel with me.. Can't bring myself to continue and deleted her and didn't reply her at all too..

Even if I'm not married, I still can't bring myself to hold her hands and walk around town or anywhere outside... Guess I'm a man that unable to penetrate to maid's market.

Good luck to all the Bros that are hunting the maids.
Old 04-09-2017, 12:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2113 / Power: 7
realTrump has a reputation beyond reputerealTrump has a reputation beyond reputerealTrump has a reputation beyond reputerealTrump has a reputation beyond reputerealTrump has a reputation beyond reputerealTrump has a reputation beyond reputerealTrump has a reputation beyond reputerealTrump has a reputation beyond reputerealTrump has a reputation beyond reputerealTrump has a reputation beyond reputerealTrump has a reputation beyond repute

Trump join the maid fun
Old 04-09-2017, 01:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 197 / Power: 12
seweitian is a Helpful and Caring Samsterseweitian is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Trying to help my fb maid here (i.e. I dun take commission whatsoever)

Situation:
My fb maid's employer wana send her back. She is desperate to stay in Sg so she is looking for an employer...FAST.

Whats in for you:
1) I am pretty sure you will get to screw her (28yo-ish, PH, B+ cups) on a regular basis... for free
2) She pays for herself i.e. she covers own salary n levy. You dun pay a cent!
3) She is offering to pay you a small sum every week (nego)!!

What is required:
1) You need to be her employer or able to facilitate her employment
2) Flexi terms to be negotiated directly

She is selling legal things online in Sg... apparently earning enuff to cover the above expenses.

Pls PM only if you are serious.

Closing date: 06 Sept 2359hr

PS: I am not looking to screw her on the side as I oredi have a few active fb maids. Purely extending a hand for an old flame.
Old 04-09-2017, 01:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2028 / Power: 13
Asia1 has a reputation beyond reputeAsia1 has a reputation beyond reputeAsia1 has a reputation beyond reputeAsia1 has a reputation beyond reputeAsia1 has a reputation beyond reputeAsia1 has a reputation beyond reputeAsia1 has a reputation beyond reputeAsia1 has a reputation beyond reputeAsia1 has a reputation beyond reputeAsia1 has a reputation beyond reputeAsia1 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by seweitian View Post

Situation:
My fb maid's employer wana send her back. She is desperate to stay in Sg so she is looking for an employer...FAST.

Whats in for you:
1) I am pretty sure you will get to screw her (28yo-ish, PH, B+ cups) on a regular basis... for free

What is required:

She is selling legal things online in Sg... apparently earning enuff to cover the above expenses.

PS: I am not looking to screw her on the side as I oredi have a few active fb maids. Purely extending a hand for an old flame.
bro seems good deal but why you not employ her?
Old 04-09-2017, 01:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 197 / Power: 12
seweitian is a Helpful and Caring Samsterseweitian is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I oredi have a domestic help + I dun wana shit n eat at the same place bro.

I also subscribe to the Golden Rule; 1 FB cannot meet another FB.

=D
Old 04-09-2017, 02:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 257 / Power: 9
Fun8721 is one of the Best!Fun8721 is one of the Best!Fun8721 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nightstalker123 View Post
Few months back, Had a contact when walked pass my friend's place when she is walking with a dog. Quite petite and cute. Exchange numbers and started chatting for 1weeks plus 2weeks. Conversation were getting dirty and she asked to meet at town on Sunday for lunch and will head to hotel with me. She mentioned that she would like to hold my hands and walk around like I'm her bf which I can't as I'm afraid to meet my friends or my Wife friends in town..

Told her to meet straight at hotel, and she asked why and said that I'm embarrass of her? Told her I would prefer to go to hotel but she insisted to go town and eat and she promised to go hotel with me.. Can't bring myself to continue and deleted her and didn't reply her at all too..

Even if I'm not married, I still can't bring myself to hold her hands and walk around town or anywhere outside... Guess I'm a man that unable to penetrate to maid's market.

Good luck to all the Bros that are hunting the maids.
Maybe u can share contact us bro if u don't like maid
Old 04-09-2017, 03:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
taz89 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Have a fb maid up for trades early 30s!
Old 04-09-2017, 03:24 PM
Samster

Have a Mais early 30s for trade figure not too bad!
Old 04-09-2017, 03:29 PM
Samster

Have a contact to exchange early 30s!
Old 04-09-2017, 04:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 397 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5561 / Power: 22
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by seweitian View Post

Situation:

Whats in for you:

What is required:

Disclaimer.

MOM gets to know of this employment of convenience, it won't be fun..

I know it because I did sponsor a girl then too much trouble..she skipped pregnancy test once, forgot to pay levy.. Enough already.

Then somemore threaten to report me to MOM when I give her 2 months to find another employer. Because didn't complete 2 year contract.

Maybe somebody else more brave than me..

Quote:
Originally Posted by taz89 View Post
Have a contact to exchange early 30s!
You asking or offering?
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1