The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 02-01-2018, 01:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 16
Crouch deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by faithevans View Post
$100 can have plenty of china FLs to choose from...and likely better in service and looks.
It is true. Got many to choose.
Old 02-01-2018, 07:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6645 / Power: 13
madpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by RAMS75 View Post
3 types of maids

For what I experience before , never try your luck on those
monthly maids meaning they only get one off per month waste time and effort , most show pictures nia , in the end PCC on the pics , but if they are willing to spend their time on you on their off days means you're lucky lah , those are hungry maids crave for sex can la ji like long lost lovers .

The most common ones are those ( weekly ) like to hangout in teadance , landmarks shopping center , those are the best can accompany you go parks , hotels ,

Atas maids ( weekends & holiday off ) To be continue go bark use laptop write fingers tired
thanks for the tips bro.
Old 02-01-2018, 04:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
mofas1sg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by peregrene View Post
This maids name is Erlinah
Contact pls bro. Thnx
Old 02-01-2018, 05:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 251 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19223 / Power: 27
Tai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lancelim View Post
She looked a bit like a malay lady working in my office.
Ytd manage to talk to her at BeeTalk App... quote me $200 to bang Her... I ask her go fly kite...

Target: 18000 point hit... will be part time now only in point exchange... Thank you for the points

Please pm me for second or third round first before u up my points cos worried not able to return cheers
Old 02-01-2018, 05:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 540 / Power: 13
Diavel is a glorious beacon of lightDiavel is a glorious beacon of lightDiavel is a glorious beacon of lightDiavel is a glorious beacon of lightDiavel is a glorious beacon of lightDiavel is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tai_zi21 View Post
Ytd manage to talk to her at BeeTalk App... quote me $200 to bang Her... I ask her go fly kite...
Steady bro, even got money shouldnt engage that way. Shouldnt spoil the market.
Old 02-01-2018, 06:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 257 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2989 / Power: 17
Cuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tai_zi21 View Post
Did she really go fly kite??? Raining whole day wor
出来问迟早都一定要还
Old 02-01-2018, 08:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 273 / Power: 15
Zero2Sixty is one of the Best!Zero2Sixty is one of the Best!Zero2Sixty is one of the Best!
Thumbs up Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
3 types of maids

monthly maids meaning they only get one off per month waste time and effort , most show pictures nia , in the end PCC on the pics , but if they are willing to spend their time on you on their off days means you're lucky lah , those are hungry maids crave for sex can la ji like long lost lovers .

The most common ones are those ( weekly ) like to hangout in teadance , landmarks shopping center , those are the best can accompany you go parks , hotels . Eventually after long period with you they will slowly ask for more money , is ok to spolit them , but not too much and when their contract is up to go home they will expect you to give them one lump sum .To be safe use helmet better to bang them coz you never know previous their last relationship with Bangladeshi , Bai or Indian ft workers , most of them are any rider ..

Atas maids ( weekends & holiday off ) they don't mix around with their fellow country because they avoid gossiping , they hangout in Clark quay, MBS & orchard towers!They love to wear branded stuff and follow the trend .

Lastly just want to wish all bro"s in this section A happy new year 2018 and be safe always

PS : Don't spolit market in those short time banging

Thanks for sharing the info .
Old 02-01-2018, 09:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 903 / Power: 9
ciwilover is a splendid one to beholdciwilover is a splendid one to beholdciwilover is a splendid one to beholdciwilover is a splendid one to beholdciwilover is a splendid one to beholdciwilover is a splendid one to beholdciwilover is a splendid one to beholdciwilover is a splendid one to behold
Talking Re: Screwing maids

i kena intelligent one come here study oso on weekend

No! i will not share soda contact, so please stop asking me
Old 03-01-2018, 12:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 10
gohyang deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xmanc View Post

Her the other friend is same as well!
Her boobs quite big. Know her as Lee Na in beetalk. How much she quote?
Old 03-01-2018, 06:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
Bingzhong86 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Badoo or Tagged ..Just need a little of patience to search.some maids don't put their pics just cartoon or flower .Cos most of the guys think without pics are usually Tua bui bong bong or ugly ..Just try your luck heng suay Lor , lately I don't use any of the sites anymore , mostly are recommend through their community of friends !Coz I did ask them most of them don't use wechat at all , and always find those new maids that just come to SG those suaku type of maids is the most easier to train . Btw happy new year to you guys & more maids to bonk !
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xmanc View Post
Thanks bro, you are right! She is asking crazy stuff like bags and ear rings. I will give a pass.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyblack View Post
Have been up-ing this 3 maids, anyone upped before too? Would like to know your story

Bro, don’t mind can share contact for no.1 and 2? Would share the experience if I managed to upped them!
Old 03-01-2018, 08:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6731 / Power: 13
MPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
3 types of maids

The most common ones are those ( weekly ) like to hangout in teadance , landmarks shopping center , those are the best can accompany you go parks , hotels . Eventually after long period with you they will slowly ask for more money , is ok to spolit them , but not too much and when their contract is up to go home they will expect you to give them one lump sum .To be safe use helmet better to bang them coz you never know previous their last relationship with Bangladeshi , Bai or Indian ft workers , most of them are any rider ..

Atas maids ( weekends & holiday off ) they don't mix around with their fellow country because they avoid gossiping , they hangout in Clark quay, MBS & orchard towers!They love to wear branded stuff and follow the trend .

Lastly just want to wish all bro"s in this section A happy new year 2018 and be safe always

PS : Don't spolit market in those short time banging
nice infor, thanks so much bro.
Old 03-01-2018, 09:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
Bingzhong86 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by touzanihan07 View Post
She has been sending me pics and videos. Can't wait to up her. She seems super horny too. So for hotel she can use her special pass right?
Bro, how’s the experience with her? Don’t mind can share contact to me?
Old 03-01-2018, 12:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 234 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5824 / Power: 20
unsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bingzhong86 View Post
Bro, how’s the experience with her? Don’t mind can share contact to me?
Build your confident and go hunt on your own. Don't come ask for contact.
Old 03-01-2018, 04:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
LiverpoolClown deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cuntworth View Post
Did she really go fly kite??? Raining whole day wor
Maybe she asked him to go fly kite instead!!!

1977 1978 1981 1984 2005 2019
Old 03-01-2018, 05:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 147 / Power: 15
Sootbird deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySootbird deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bingzhong86 View Post
Bro, don’t mind can share contact for no.1 and 2? Would share the experience if I managed to upped them!
The 3rd one i saw her on okcupid. Hahaha

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1