The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 31-01-2018, 10:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5632 / Power: 21
mike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by sohbuckkong View Post

The beauty of fucking with a non prostitute is that we are fucking with a girl who also enjoy the same type of thrill and adventure of fucking as you are.
Guess it is true that bonking a maid who is not a hardcore prostitute does give a different type of satisfaction.

And although the tudung-clad Indons may appear to be conservative, once they warm up they will give you bonks that you will never forget!
Old 31-01-2018, 11:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 93 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1970 / Power: 19
sohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike3329 View Post
Guess it is true that bonking a maid who is not a hardcore prostitute does give a different type of satisfaction.

And although the tudung-clad Indons may appear to be conservative, once they warm up they will give you bonks that you will never forget!
Because this indo maid pious, its v difficult to bonk her every week, and also partially my fault as i dont meet her every week because of other commitments, so i know she angry with me for my inconsistency. Moreover she also want face as shes quite a prominent person among the indonesian maids as she always organise activities for the maids on behalf of the indo embassy. I also ever brought this indo maid to batam. Very nice feeling, i bought her a watch cost 100k ruppiah, she happy and im happy too. I also did bring her on board leisure world and of course i bk a free cabin there thru rolling $500 in their machine roulette.

Generally indo are prettier then pinoys.

Of course i also did bonk many local non prostitutes girls. Some of them were gambling girls from leisure world, longjie, ben, royal star.

In fucking, the best is to have as much foreplay as possible. To be able to fuck as long as possible. To achieve this, must have very good mind control. Must have very strong will to resist urge to shoot out. The whole idea is to foreplay and foreplay and fuck until u reach the tip and must quickly stop and let the whole fire subside, then continue again when the fire subside until 1/10. Keep repeating this cycle for as long as possible until u finally lost control. Most girls will fall for u if u are able to do this.
Old 31-01-2018, 11:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 202 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19832 / Power: 28
Apollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by legnaznov View Post

Any diff if i dressed up as a French or Japanese maid?
are you guy or girl, or a maid working here also ?

Retired. This nick is for takeover now, please pm me if you're keen
Old 31-01-2018, 11:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9843 / Power: 20
35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute

steady pom pee pee!

Quote:
Äctually i too have fuck with many philipino maids and all of them have different response in bed. Some are shy-passive, some are expressive, theres one very skillful.

I too have fuck indonesian maids. It so happen that one of them was a pious indo muslim, always like to wear headscarf. A pretty slim great body indo maid with nice nipple, not those with big dark nipple type. This pious maid not easy to bring her to bed but i manage to do it. After the 2nd time fucking her, she was more used to me and she began to show her feelings during fucking. When fucking her, i use alot of force to open both her legs with both my legs and she will use all her force to resist. And then whilst forcing her leg wide open, i fuck her whilst she use all her force to twinge and resist and enjoy. And then when she cant take it anymore, she use her strength and climb on top of me and fuck me, and so i just lay on my back, relax, and let her fuck me whilst at the same time i just keep using my mind to control myself not to cum, and its the first time i experience a women fucking me, in out in out and then suddenly plunging her cheebye deep into my cock and start to move her cheebye in a circular motion grinding round my cock, she keep fucking me in this way until i explode into her cheebye. Fantastic fucking.

The beauty of fucking with a non prostitute is that we are fucking with a girl who also enjoy the same type of thrill and adventure of fucking as you are.
Old 31-01-2018, 11:49 PM
Samster

sohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant future

Quote:

Alot of difference.
Old 01-02-2018, 06:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
xzcer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:

U dress up and post here. We will tell u the difference
Old 01-02-2018, 04:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 13
starbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Your skin look fair, if Jap maid should be nice.

If you are tall, French maid will do fine too.

If you need more help, can pm me,

台湾人整天街上喊 当选 当选
香港人整天街上喊 反 反 反
新加坡人整天在歺桌喊 兴! 旺! 發!
Old 01-02-2018, 04:20 PM
Samster

starbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tnkaki View Post
Bro Timetogo,
this I fully agreed with you, . I will like to marry a pinay instead of our local girls if I was not married. I believe most bro would agreed too once you start to understand them well. .
Yo bro

I would like to marry a pinay too. I can stay in her place and retire there. Convert our CPF cash and we can last very long there. Of coz

1) Dont show your wealth
2) Eat simple 3 meal a day, no lavishing shopping
3) No give to her relatives
4) Lower your expectation on their standard
5) Stay in their town and not expensive city

My own view is that if I can adjust to such, PH would suit me just fine.

PS, once a while can steal bonk for other sultry pinay...

台湾人整天街上喊 当选 当选
香港人整天街上喊 反 反 反
新加坡人整天在歺桌喊 兴! 旺! 發!
Old 01-02-2018, 05:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1385 / Power: 7
fuckwaynelim has much to be proud offuckwaynelim has much to be proud offuckwaynelim has much to be proud offuckwaynelim has much to be proud offuckwaynelim has much to be proud offuckwaynelim has much to be proud offuckwaynelim has much to be proud offuckwaynelim has much to be proud offuckwaynelim has much to be proud offuckwaynelim has much to be proud of

Quote:

ooo if you need help go french or japan to do maid job pm me
Old 01-02-2018, 06:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1419 / Power: 20
jason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Because this indo maid pious, its v difficult to bonk her every week, and also partially my fault as i dont meet her every week because of other commitments, so i know she angry with me for my inconsistency. Moreover she also want face as shes quite a prominent person among the indonesian maids as she always organise activities for the maids on behalf of the indo embassy. I also ever brought this indo maid to batam. Very nice feeling, i bought her a watch cost 100k ruppiah, she happy and im happy too. I also did bring her on board leisure world and of course i bk a free cabin there thru rolling $500 in their machine roulette.

Generally indo are prettier then pinoys.

Of course i also did bonk many local non prostitutes girls. Some of them were gambling girls from leisure world, longjie, ben, royal star.

In fucking, the best is to have as much foreplay as possible. To be able to fuck as long as possible. To achieve this, must have very good mind control. Must have very strong will to resist urge to shoot out. The whole idea is to foreplay and foreplay and fuck until u reach the tip and must quickly stop and let the whole fire subside, then continue again when the fire subside until 1/10. Keep repeating this cycle for as long as possible until u finally lost control. Most girls will fall for u if u are able to do this.
Why the girls will fall for u if u can do that?
Old 01-02-2018, 08:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 9
Timetogo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTimetogo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by starbuck View Post
Yo bro

I would like to marry a pinay too. I can stay in her place and retire there. Convert our CPF cash and we can last very long there. Of coz

1) Dont show your wealth
2) Eat simple 3 meal a day, no lavishing shopping
3) No give to her relatives
4) Lower your expectation on their standard
5) Stay in their town and not expensive city

My own view is that if I can adjust to such, PH would suit me just fine.

PS, once a while can steal bonk for other sultry pinay...
Yeah, once they know you from sg, the neighbors might sneak into your room to let you bonk or give you their daughters. Heard the women there very horny , many might know this is so true. young young already get screw in their kampong n become single mum. But before u go, read this news first

http://www.asiaone.com/singapore/man...d-romance-maid
Old 01-02-2018, 09:30 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jason910 View Post
Why the girls will fall for u if u can do that?
Its a biological question.

Hypothetically, ïf a man cant fuck, its quite difficult for a girl to fall in love with him.

Strictly from a biological point of view, how we feel, happy, sad, depress, anger, hungry, full , horny, not horny, feeling of love, hatred, etc, all depends on how our hormone inside our body secrete and react with our bodies.

Generally man goes after many woman but woman generally goes after only one man, thats because the hormones function differently bt man n woman. After a man ejaculate, immediately he lost interest in sex but woman behave the opposite, she continue to feel love for u and will want u to continue to cuddle her.

Similarly with fucking, the more a man fuck her, the more confident she will have for that man subconsciously because the secretion of that hormone put a permanent stamp on her mind and tell the mind "this is the man". She will then secrete more vagina juice because her hormone begin to fire more, causing her heart to pump faster, exploding her mind into xtaxy. When this happen, she will crave for you just like the lyrics which says "when a woman is in love, loves only one man".
Old 02-02-2018, 11:57 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timetogo View Post
Ya bro

Sad stories, I hope the guy is alright. like I say

No big spending, no give money, stay in town - no need to be her house, can rent a boarding house there, more freedom.

Don't buy a land and lot there. Costly and how long can you live ? Not going to live like 50 overs years after you retire. Rent and pay monthly is more cheaper.

you will stay there a few years and if the relationship turn sour, by then you should know the place well, if she go, search for others,

If not come to manila and search, then follow her to back to another province and rent again.

in short, control the money and spending.

台湾人整天街上喊 当选 当选
香港人整天街上喊 反 反 反
新加坡人整天在歺桌喊 兴! 旺! 發!
Old 02-02-2018, 02:22 PM
Samster

Both pictures same person. A pretty indo maid indeed. Currently in Surabaya, dont know when she back to spore.

Quote:
Just sharing this indo .....

Old 02-02-2018, 02:38 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
whhy is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by babyger View Post

Any FRs on this maid? she is providing paid sex?
Hi bro. Can share ctc to me please? Thank you
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1