The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 22-03-2018, 04:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2338 / Power: 11
Imogen has a reputation beyond reputeImogen has a reputation beyond reputeImogen has a reputation beyond reputeImogen has a reputation beyond reputeImogen has a reputation beyond reputeImogen has a reputation beyond reputeImogen has a reputation beyond reputeImogen has a reputation beyond reputeImogen has a reputation beyond reputeImogen has a reputation beyond reputeImogen has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahwolf View Post
Haha, foolish guy, she looks quite okay to u and you are new to this. GL ah, dont get any disease hor..

She asking for $300 for 2hrs before but cut down to $100 when i ignore her.

Thax bro. If am really going to up her, will surely use condo n Listerin. Anw sounds like many bros uped her before. If Idk then okay la now feeling weird weird one leh. Most likely Mai la spend time talk up another one.
Old 22-03-2018, 01:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 289 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1148 / Power: 7
Sexadd1ct has much to be proud ofSexadd1ct has much to be proud ofSexadd1ct has much to be proud ofSexadd1ct has much to be proud ofSexadd1ct has much to be proud ofSexadd1ct has much to be proud ofSexadd1ct has much to be proud ofSexadd1ct has much to be proud ofSexadd1ct has much to be proud of
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaraGuru View Post
Her name A Yu?

Yup! U know her too? Heard she has bf now.. damn I miss her perky boobs and her ultra wet pussy.
Old 22-03-2018, 03:34 PM
Samster

Imogen has a reputation beyond reputeImogen has a reputation beyond reputeImogen has a reputation beyond reputeImogen has a reputation beyond reputeImogen has a reputation beyond reputeImogen has a reputation beyond reputeImogen has a reputation beyond reputeImogen has a reputation beyond reputeImogen has a reputation beyond reputeImogen has a reputation beyond reputeImogen has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by milffella View Post
Lol dun even need TO pay any cent. I bonked her foc after fetching from Paya Lebar to hotel. Whoever paid her must be a fool
dunneed pay one la I see,coz i see bros here talking about quoting money mah that's why,thax bro can save money liao

anw for the past few days like very obsessed leh,keep on swipping tinder badoo skout wechat ppl near by.I gotta control the screwing maid thing liao.May the force be with me!
Old 22-03-2018, 04:39 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
whhy is Cool - loads of Potential

Question. Do you guys use real photo on those badoo or skout?
Old 22-03-2018, 08:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 534 / Power: 12
arl127 is a glorious beacon of lightarl127 is a glorious beacon of lightarl127 is a glorious beacon of lightarl127 is a glorious beacon of lightarl127 is a glorious beacon of lightarl127 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by cumfast View Post
I am not into maid hunting. Never have been.

But some months ago, I was walking back home after work late one night. Was around 11pm-12am. I met this maid who sound like Burmese pulling along a luggage. She asked me where was the nearest hotel. I was like “huh?” She said she had just came back to Singapore after home-visit back to her country, but her employers were out of town (for some reasons).

Since I stay in West, nearest hotel was Jurong Genting Resort World Hotel. I briefly gave her directions on the bus to take, then realized should be no more bus liao.

Then she said innocently “can you help me pls sir”...

I did the unbelievable........

I told her to sleep at void deck and left.

But I think alot of bros here will pounced on this opportunity and bring them home.
"But I think alot of bros here will pounced on this opportunity and bring them home." TS if you would have told her never mind I drop you and pay for your room and you went back that would be commendable, but you asked her to sleep in void deck! one day some one tells you the same you would remember this.
Old 22-03-2018, 08:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 534 / Power: 12
arl127 is a glorious beacon of lightarl127 is a glorious beacon of lightarl127 is a glorious beacon of lightarl127 is a glorious beacon of lightarl127 is a glorious beacon of lightarl127 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by whhy View Post
LOL In my sexperience it is not the look but it how you communicate. Go and read WB bro posting on picking up KTV girls. Free dating tips
Old 22-03-2018, 11:07 PM
Samster

Quote:

i use real one i think its quite safe,if others see then you can simply deny by saying that "doing social experiment". (anw that's my plan)
Old 22-03-2018, 11:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 86 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 691 / Power: 13
Ahwolf is a splendid one to beholdAhwolf is a splendid one to beholdAhwolf is a splendid one to beholdAhwolf is a splendid one to beholdAhwolf is a splendid one to beholdAhwolf is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
I have 3 FB, 2x Indo and 1x Pinoy ..i never use real photo.. chat and use whatsapp video call to see each other. End of the day, if u suay kanna shotgun or the girl crazily love u and post ur photo online or newspaper, you're finishED lol.. That's just me but i also sometime create clones on social media to test my FBs to see if they got other man or not.
Old 23-03-2018, 12:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11248 / Power: 21
Jay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

But some months ago, I was walking back home after work late one night. Was around 11pm-12am. I met this maid who sound like Burmese pulling along a luggage. She asked me where was the nearest hotel. I was like “huh?” She said she had just came back to Singapore after home-visit back to her country, but her employers were out of town (for some reasons).

Since I stay in West, nearest hotel was Jurong Genting Resort World Hotel. I briefly gave her directions on the bus to take, then realized should be no more bus liao.

But I think alot of bros here will pounced on this opportunity and bring them home.
Up u bro. 😊
Old 23-03-2018, 12:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11248 / Power: 21
Jay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by bonk69 View Post
Anyone heard of nindy elise?any bro Up her before please comments.
Want to try up her
Thank u
Up u bro. 😊
Old 23-03-2018, 12:36 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahwolf View Post
I have 3 FB, 2x Indo and 1x Pinoy ..i never use real photo.. chat and use whatsapp video call to see each other. End of the day, if u suay kanna shotgun or the girl crazily love u and post ur photo online or newspaper, you're finishED lol.. That's just me but i also sometime create clones on social media to test my FBs to see if they got other man or not.
True true man, u got a very valid pt. Thax a lot it rings a bell on me!

Old 23-03-2018, 10:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 383 / Power: 8
MaraGuru is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMaraGuru is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMaraGuru is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMaraGuru is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sexadd1ct View Post
Yup! U know her too? Heard she has bf now.. damn I miss her perky boobs and her ultra wet pussy.
She stays in east side. Now still in Singapore?
Old 23-03-2018, 10:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16231 / Power: 24
ly1968 has a reputation beyond reputely1968 has a reputation beyond reputely1968 has a reputation beyond reputely1968 has a reputation beyond reputely1968 has a reputation beyond reputely1968 has a reputation beyond reputely1968 has a reputation beyond reputely1968 has a reputation beyond reputely1968 has a reputation beyond reputely1968 has a reputation beyond reputely1968 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

OMG opportunity wasted
Old 24-03-2018, 11:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
Tango321 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bros, just asking...usually best way is to fish at LP or go online like Skout for Filipina fishing?? Newbie here tried go around LP last Sunday but they all in big groups.. very hard to approach also.. any idea how to tackle it?
Old 24-03-2018, 02:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
herman_chemin is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tango321 View Post
Hi bros, just asking...usually best way is to fish at LP or go online like Skout for Filipina fishing?? Newbie here tried go around LP last Sunday but they all in big groups.. very hard to approach also.. any idea how to tackle it?
Intentionally drop 10 or more bucks from your pocket when walking pass a group that you desire. If one of them pick it up and return to you then you own her and get your money back. If no one approaches and return the money back to you deem it as a donation and better luck next time.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1