The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 20-04-2018, 05:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 352 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5147 / Power: 13
TheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Screwing maids

Opening offer 200-300?? Tell her go fly kite!!! If you are a true bro you'd warn all the local guys here to stay well away from the gold-digging bitch. Let her get so desperate for sex that she'll have to resort to just meeting foreign workers!

The Lannisters Send Their Regards.
Old 20-04-2018, 06:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 234 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5824 / Power: 20
unsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by starbuck View Post
Bro, I beg to be difference .

Should see my group chat, the maid upped all of us and still act innocent. Lucky our group very 够义气. We keep each other informed so that we are not conned by them.

We share information on how we up them, any damage the girl ask for etc. Of coz condom must be use at all times.

Play safe, happy bonking
Understood bro. Cheers!
Old 20-04-2018, 06:15 PM
Samster

unsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Littlewolf View Post
What to do.. they are sluts for us to play..

My fb after i fk and cum on her face. I like how they lick the cum like prn star.
No la bro, dun say until so low low class. You get to bed her still must treat her with respect and humanly possible. You can select - COF, COB, CIP, COH, COE, COA also can as long she ok with it.
Old 20-04-2018, 06:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1304 / Power: 14
Jtjan has much to be proud ofJtjan has much to be proud ofJtjan has much to be proud ofJtjan has much to be proud ofJtjan has much to be proud ofJtjan has much to be proud ofJtjan has much to be proud ofJtjan has much to be proud ofJtjan has much to be proud ofJtjan has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheIdesOfMarch View Post
Opening offer 200-300?? Tell her go fly kite!!! If you are a true bro you'd warn all the local guys here to stay well away from the gold-digging bitch. Let her get so desperate for sex that she'll have to resort to just meeting foreign workers!
Well, I feel I am doing one better!
I screwed her 2 times amd didn’t pay!

And I am passing her contact to anyone who wants to try fucking her without paying to teach this I-think-my-pussy-made-of-gold maid a lesson.
Old 20-04-2018, 07:05 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Jerry89 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

anyone here screw their own maid or maid living in same house and never tio burn?

So far got two bros screw their own maids doing okay
https://www.sammyboyforum.info/showthread.php?t=639778
https://www.sammyboyforum.info/showthread.php?t=617397
Old 20-04-2018, 08:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4571 / Power: 15
ET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond repute

My fb suddenly ask me one question
Why man all like to fuck fuck one ah?
I also don't know why she suddenly ask me this how I answer her ah.

Last edited by ET; 20-04-2018 at 08:34 PM.
Old 20-04-2018, 10:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 86 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 691 / Power: 13
Ahwolf is a splendid one to beholdAhwolf is a splendid one to beholdAhwolf is a splendid one to beholdAhwolf is a splendid one to beholdAhwolf is a splendid one to beholdAhwolf is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by simble01 View Post
She's from Phil? Name Gxx?
nope.. she is from indo
Old 20-04-2018, 11:48 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eddie Tan View Post
Is human nature!!!
Old 21-04-2018, 05:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 489 / Power: 12
roflolmao is a glorious beacon of lightroflolmao is a glorious beacon of lightroflolmao is a glorious beacon of lightroflolmao is a glorious beacon of lightroflolmao is a glorious beacon of light

Hi bros, need advice here. Meeting a maid this coming Sunday, first time chionging this kind, so don’t know what’s the procedure of booking hotel.

Say if I book hotel 81, just tell them I want a transit room? And need my ic and the maid identity card to book? And how much it cost?
Old 21-04-2018, 08:52 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1795 / Power: 17
bonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jtjan View Post
Update on this chick

For those lazy to scroll back, this chick is willing to serve in bed, CIM, is a squirter and cums a lot. But she also wants money and open offer is 200-300! So i told her sure, $500 allowance a month payable every 4th Sunday.

After my mid-week bonk with her 2 Wednesdays ago. I met her on Sunday. She agreed to let me anal her. She claims to never have tried it before. She was having a cough so I gave that as an excuse not to kiss her. Fucked her good. She moans, cums multiple and squirt. Then I squeeze a generous amount of KY onto her asshole and shaft my fingers in while i am fucking her in doggie.

Then came the moment of entering her anus. She is super tight and she complains about pain but still she let me do it. I am not a fan of causing pain so i stop after a while since she not really enjoying. Then I made her suck me and I cum all over her boobs.

After that i sent her to meet her friend and before she alighted, she wanted to be paid. I told her no. Every 4th Sunday is agreed so I am not going to change the terms. Can feel she is a bit pissed? Then over messages she asked why I don’t pay her then I showed her a print screen of our agreement and ignored her. She apologized but I already sian half.

I “chased” her away by proposing a 4 guys 2 girls party. She is supposed to be one of the girls and she should bring her best friend along, while I get the other 3 guys. Previously she promised to satisfy my fantasies if I tell her. So I tell jer, she got pissed and say no, so that conveniently ends this little chapter for me.

So guys, I am passing it on to whoever interested.
2 conditions:
1) provide a maid for exchange
2) if nothing to exchange, then give me some points
(Please leave your nick when u up my points)

Quite simple right?
Please do either 1 of the 2 before you ask for her contact. Ok?
One shot already boring why restrict our king mentality to one girl? Many meats outside.
Old 21-04-2018, 10:10 AM
Samster

Rexmas deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Song boh
Good catch le bro. From where
Old 21-04-2018, 10:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 257 / Power: 9
Fun8721 is one of the Best!Fun8721 is one of the Best!Fun8721 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by roflolmao View Post
Hi bros, need advice here. Meeting a maid this coming Sunday, first time chionging this kind, so don’t know what’s the procedure of booking hotel.

Say if I book hotel 81, just tell them I want a transit room? And need my ic and the maid identity card to book? And how much it cost?
Don’t need worry but don’t forget condom . Hotel transit 2hrs normally $35-$40 extra hrs $10 need 2 ic or wp if u still unsure let me help u bring her to room hahaha enjoy ur bonking tmr
Old 21-04-2018, 02:57 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -152 / Power: 0
AhYewnara AhYewnara

Quote:
Originally Posted by babyger View Post
Anyone up her before? Share FR
This idiot?
91O8 8435 meet up but tio areoplane
Old 21-04-2018, 07:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 853 / Power: 20
beefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Two weeks ago first met a new fish, within 20 minutes i proposed outdoor weather was hot and suggest go to hotel to rest. She said ok and passed me her ID and we happily checked in... In hotel, i tried to tease her kiss her and hug..initially she was a bit defensive and questioned me isnt it just rest, why you want to kiss and hug and curdle me...is it everytime u first meet girl u bring them to hotel..i also dont know how to answer..just said no la..but i like you and feel have chemistry with you now.....then i asked her again..is it everytime u met guy u also agreed to follow them to hotel?why u follow me now...? she quiet...then after that she no more asking and we happily proceed.....the rest was history
Old 21-04-2018, 08:05 PM
Samster

SayMyNamee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Hi. Anyone have maid to trade and live near woodlands? If have i would like to trade with my fb who stays at bukit panjang. She's freak. Can do everything to her. Just treat hotel and makan. Do add me in wechat for more details.
My wechat : wxid_dta6co9x63l322
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1