The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 26-09-2012, 12:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
Dun_Waste_Time deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Screwing maids

I agree bro, I once had an experience with a maid with very strong muscles down there. After cumming, she would squeeze squeeze little bro, one of the best feeling. However out of the scene for quite some time liao, because got kids, thus no time. Now wife working overtime always.

Haiz, After reading so many wonderful experiences, felt like yesteryear again. Any kind broad can share some contacts to kick start my new adventure? Will share back once I established NEW contacts hahaha. The world is round mah, hahaha...
Old 26-09-2012, 10:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1587 / Power: 21
asdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant future

makes some good reading.. more!

Ran with hot pink FBT shorts, inner netting removed, can feel so many eyes ogling at my long fleshy legs.

Selective lady who is nymphomaniac and like to wear sexy when clubbing. Message/Add me as contact to club together.
Old 27-09-2012, 12:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 13
starbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond repute

Talking about holes reminded me about blood, period.

Once I have SYT, she was small , hour glass body built, long hair , big eye and pointed chin. We sms on the phone and went out 2 twice before I bonk her on the 3 date.

Naked on bed and doing alot of foreplay, she just simple refuse to let me in, then for quite a while, she started to hurry me in and I did. Releases outside on her tummy and saw blood on my little brother, so I sit up and saw a small pool of blood where I thrusted just now.

She then look at me shyly and said : I give my first time to you.

Wa lao, try to bluff me? Think I was born yesterday? Saw her 2 slacken boobs and I knew she had given birth before and now want to use her period to dupe me? No wonder don't allow me to insert, waiting for her period to come.

So I just tell her : Darling, that is your period lar, not virgin blood. Stop pulling my leg. Go wash up and then come give me a BJ.

台湾人整天街上喊 当选 当选
香港人整天街上喊 反 反 反
新加坡人整天在歺桌喊 兴! 旺! 發!
Old 27-09-2012, 05:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
tsubaki87 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

i always thought i wont encounter such stuff, but i guess i was wrong today
Old 28-09-2012, 09:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 397 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5561 / Power: 22
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by starbuck View Post
So I just tell her : Darling, that is your period lar, not virgin blood. Stop pulling my leg. Go wash up and then come give me a BJ.
Somehow, I seen too many maids, especially the pudgy / plump ones, who prefer to blow than to get fxxked .. maybe they are scared of showing off their tummy and all I guess .. and suck - they do suck till you have to push them aside ..
Old 28-09-2012, 01:30 PM
Samster

starbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsubaki87 View Post
i always thought i wont encounter such stuff, but i guess i was wrong today

Bro kenna before? Want to share?

台湾人整天街上喊 当选 当选
香港人整天街上喊 反 反 反
新加坡人整天在歺桌喊 兴! 旺! 發!
Old 28-09-2012, 11:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 853 / Power: 20
beefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to behold

3 datings this weekend sunday. I am a bit hesitate now.

First one is new maid late 30 but look young and notty face...but boob only A+ (from picture) but we have seens thru skype..consider presentation la..not fat type about 46 kg 150 cm...always chatting notty with me like riding horse etc..she is mentally prepared to ride me on this sunday morning

second one is my weekly fb ...phyllis looks alike maid..she almost weekly weekly mau..indeed she is a good fb and try all means to pleased until kao kao..serving her is the most tiring yet song one.

3rd to meet at night cos she have part time morning..very cool like "Zoe tay" but bro...her boobs are perfectly big ...she is now calling me darling darling and telling anytime go back at night is ok for her...hinted me already...told me she dont want to go back early cos boring...emmm....

hope to break another records bro...
Old 28-09-2012, 11:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 853 / Power: 20
beefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by etsys View Post
Somehow, I seen too many maids, especially the pudgy / plump ones, who prefer to blow than to get fxxked .. maybe they are scared of showing off their tummy and all I guess .. and suck - they do suck till you have to push them aside ..
Got tummy is still ok especially those above 30...importantly is the boobs that make your day perfect and horny......else our little brother will go 6pm cannot stand up with aeroplane field...hahhaa
Old 29-09-2012, 09:00 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by beefucker View Post

3 in 1, good luck bro, drink a lot of red bull....

Maybe you want to postpone phyllis for tomorrow....could you might under perform with Zoe Tay and lose your chance with her again.

台湾人整天街上喊 当选 当选
香港人整天街上喊 反 反 反
新加坡人整天在歺桌喊 兴! 旺! 發!

Last edited by starbuck; 29-09-2012 at 09:17 AM.
Old 29-09-2012, 09:57 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
wei xiao is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:

First one is new maid late 30 but look young and notty face...but boob only A+ (from picture) but we have seens thru skype..consider presentation la..not fat type about 46 kg 150 cm...always chatting notty with me like riding horse etc..she is mentally prepared to ride me on this sunday morning

second one is my weekly fb ...phyllis looks alike maid..she almost weekly weekly mau..indeed she is a good fb and try all means to pleased until kao kao..serving her is the most tiring yet song one.

3rd to meet at night cos she have part time morning..very cool like "Zoe tay" but bro...her boobs are perfectly big ...she is now calling me darling darling and telling anytime go back at night is ok for her...hinted me already...told me she dont want to go back early cos boring...emmm....

wah bro can share one haha.
Old 29-09-2012, 10:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
pojstemp deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Bro, any nite beef to share, esp the 3rd one? ...hehehe
Old 29-09-2012, 05:34 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
newcheongster is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

bro can share contact?
Old 30-09-2012, 10:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
listen2u4ever deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by newcheongster View Post
bro can share contact?
Quote:
Originally Posted by pojstemp View Post
Bro, any nite beef to share, esp the 3rd one? ...hehehe
Quote:
Originally Posted by wei xiao View Post
wah bro can share one haha.
Asking for free food, wait kana Zap, ouch...

Pls dun zap me.
Old 01-10-2012, 08:58 AM
Samster

Camping for bro beefucker's leg softening day FR

台湾人整天街上喊 当选 当选
香港人整天街上喊 反 反 反
新加坡人整天在歺桌喊 兴! 旺! 發!
Old 01-10-2012, 10:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
pojstemp deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by listen2u4ever View Post
Asking for free food, wait kana Zap, ouch...

Pls dun zap me.
Some of us here are scavengers, Some are kind to give out tra n share.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1