The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
1982, 2010, Belle, Coco, sierra

Old 14-05-2018, 11:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 123 / Power: 18
Seta deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySeta deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Fetish/Role Play/BDSM in HC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Havanna Slicks View Post
following part 20 of my encounter with Mistress Minky, comes part 21 of my meeting with Mistress EstellaD aka Goddess E (2nd visit)...
once again have to clarify, I'm not related to Mistress EstellaD in anyway...

you might think that this is repost or that the numbers above playing tricks on your eyes but it's not, i be embarking on
the 2nd leg of my SM tour so i be visiting dommes i've met before either to try new things or some unfinished business, ie things they say will try
with me but missed out during the first leg... there be no order of preference just that gotta match timing... meanwhile if there are new or visiting
dommes, i will try to meet them as well...

after the session mistress msg me if there was any permanent damage to me, coz choking will cause damage to brain and nerves, so happy mistress concerned for me... just like what bros Rfootdude and
wujifoot said, mistress is able to dominate us not only physically but more importantly psychologically, she has the ability to make us submit our body & mind wholly in it's entirety for her abuse...
guess this is what the mistress last week was trying to say, the submission has to come from heart wholeheartedly, not do the actions just because mistress tells us to do so...

pls up me if you like my FR, tks!
Wah bro...your FR sounds sexciting and a bit scary...i'm meeting her this week...hope not too bad for me
Old 15-05-2018, 12:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 200 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25542 / Power: 23
Havanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seta View Post
Wah bro...your FR sounds sexciting and a bit scary...i'm meeting her this week...hope not too bad for me
wah bro finally u're back, haha good luck... likely ur fetish diff from mine so experience will be better...
probably she want to punish me niah... u didnt do anything wrong,
she wont be too hard on u, my nx session think will be jialat, she say will make me regret it...
but gss i cant help myself, still wan to go c her again...
simply cheap and thick skinned... cant wait to be abused...

btw u first time meeting her? i can help u ask for mercy if u wan,
though i'm not sure if she will entertain or make it worse for u becoz u're associated with me...
c u wana take the risk boh...

rem to share FR after your session, like ur stephen chow style...

Last edited by Havanna Slicks; 15-05-2018 at 01:46 AM.
Old 15-05-2018, 02:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 123 / Power: 18
Seta deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySeta deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
wah bro finally u're back, haha good luck... likely ur fetish diff from mine so experience will be better...
probably she want to punish me niah... u didnt do anything wrong,
she wont be too hard on u, my nx session think will be jialat, she say will make me regret it...
but gss i cant help myself, still wan to go c her again...
simply cheap and thick skinned... cant wait to be abused...

btw u first time meeting her? i can help u ask for mercy if u wan,
though i'm not sure if she will entertain or make it worse for u becoz u're associated with me...
c u wana take the risk boh...

rem to share FR after your session, like ur stephen chow style...
Yeah after yura i switch back to normal mode but read your fr is a killer...first time meeting...

Btw what is gss?
Old 15-05-2018, 03:18 PM
Samster

Havanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seta View Post
Yeah after yura i switch back to normal mode but read your fr is a killer...first time meeting...

Btw what is gss?
oic cool enjoy ur session then, be prepared to be KCed...
gss = guess, paiseh i lazy to type out lol...
Old 15-05-2018, 08:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 173 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 692 / Power: 12
otherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to behold

https://coconuts.co/singapore/featur...-singaporeans/

Interview with Estelle. Many younger dommes are doing media interviews, Lain was another one. Hope they don't go the way of Anja haha
Old 15-05-2018, 08:53 PM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2946 / Power: 13
iphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by otherOne View Post

Interview with Estelle. Many younger dommes are doing media interviews, Lain was another one. Hope they don't go the way of Anja haha
soon she might get too much attention like anja.. forced to quit the industry.
Old 15-05-2018, 08:54 PM
Samster (V)

iphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond repute

Are there any sensual fetish providers (non-BDSM) with services?

Office clothes fetish especially
Old 16-05-2018, 12:51 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by iphone1s View Post
Are there any sensual fetish providers (non-BDSM) with services?

Office clothes fetish especially
what kind of fetish r u looking at exactly bro?
OL will be Lain she likes to wear OL, very sexy...

Last edited by Havanna Slicks; 18-05-2018 at 10:39 PM.
Old 16-05-2018, 02:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
midlet2013 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

What’s the deal with WhatsApp. Now I understand that dommes r using it to reduce flakes ( particularly visiting mistresses) .

But I don’t understand why they constantly remind on WhatsApp on their return visits.

Desperate marketing when they mock guys on twitter who can’t afford their rates.

Last month I got multiple WhatsApp reminders by dommes who charge 600$ plus.

Seriously this is a big turn off. I know ur visiting , I will see u if I want. U don’t have to remind me.
Old 16-05-2018, 02:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 173 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 692 / Power: 12
otherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by midlet2013 View Post
But I don’t understand why they constantly remind on WhatsApp on their return visits.

Desperate marketing when they mock guys on twitter who can’t afford their rates.
Yeah I agree it's pretty unbecoming of a domme to communicate with clients this way.

And mocking guys on twitter for not being able to afford their inflated rates is a red flag, that they are in it for the money and just trying to profiteer off the bdsm scene. It's up to subs to not let them spoil market by charging like this.

disclaimer: This response is not aimed at any domme in particular, just commenting on general trends.
Old 16-05-2018, 08:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
friskyero deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by otherOne View Post

Sometimes they do things without thinking of consequences, hoping to share the word out that this kind of service exist in sg when its supposed to be purely discreet. She just compromise we bros safety because now the hotels will be watching out closely.

Still can reveal which area she works. It doesnt take much effort to figure out how she looks like with her pictures even if you never met her before
Old 16-05-2018, 09:08 AM
Samster (V)

Quote:
what kind of fetish r u looking at exactly bro?
OL will be Lain she likes to wear OL, very sexy...
another one is as bro sequence79 said favourite local OL candy...
Thabks for the ibtro bro. I have contacted lain back then. She is all hellfire and brimstone. So it could not be something i am looking for.
Old 16-05-2018, 09:41 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by iphone1s View Post
Thabks for the ibtro bro. I have contacted lain back then. She is all hellfire and brimstone. So it could not be something i am looking for.
meaning too extreme for u? u got tell her what u're looking for?
i'm sure dommes can adjust the levels accordingly one...
like some bros only wana do foot, so whole afternoon there
juz worship foot, then after that release...

Last edited by Havanna Slicks; 18-05-2018 at 10:40 PM.
Old 16-05-2018, 10:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
Rfootdude deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by friskyero View Post
Sometimes they do things without thinking of consequences, hoping to share the word out that this kind of service exist in sg when its supposed to be purely discreet. She just compromise we bros safety because now the hotels will be watching out closely.

Still can reveal which area she works. It doesnt take much effort to figure out how she looks like with her pictures even if you never met her before
Hmm I'm curious - what kind of safety do you think would be compromised in such an instance?

For the uninitiated and/or ignorant, visiting pro dommes is in no way illegal in Singapore. The only reason why police raid the overseas MLs or FLs that provide such services is because of work permit / study visa violations and suspected pimping activities, which would be in contravention of Part XI of the Women's Charter, and specifically section 140 of said Act. This section deals with the exploitation of women by "pimps" in relation to prostitution and is in no way related to the activities that professional dominatrices engage in.

Therefore there is zero reason to worry about one's safety in visiting a pro domme and I would strongly suggest that anyone who thinks otherwise should probably conduct their own due diligence first.

As for discretion, being the one closest to Estella I am privy to her measures taken to ensure the discretion of both herself and her clients. Further, if one bothers to read the article in its entirety, one would realise that she is careful not to reveal any details nor identifying features about any of the subs that visit her for sessions. As for working in the Raffles Place area, I would hazard a guess that probably a good half of university graduates around her age work in the CBD, along with tens of thousands of other office workers.

Apart from your significant other tailing you to the hotel or hiring a private investigator to monitor your activities, I cannot fathom how discretion would be a concern in this instance. And I am speaking from the perspective of a man who is currently in a long-term relationship.

I am happy to continue this conversation further with anyone who is worried about their safety and/or discretion so please feel free to pm me if you have any further queries.
Old 16-05-2018, 11:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
midlet2013 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by dominion View Post
I do agree with you that it's not mature or becoming of anyone to mock others based on their decisions on discretionary spending. and whether they decide something is good value for their money.

However, I don't see what's wrong with dropping emails or messages on trips announcements. I'm sure a lot of subs appreciate these because they don't check the websites of all dommes they saw before every week. If that's not a convenient medium for you (say if you're using it for your vanilla life), then you should just tell the domme to take you off the list.

Email is fine but not WhatsApp. What about SMS or call once they know ur number. And then what’s the point of advertising. If we r looking we will search. Reminding is a way to tempt one even when one is not looking.

Most people’s WhatsApp is also personal. Notifications r not even personal.
It just shows they don’t care even if it means they can tempt one more guy to see them in their trip.

And if they want to use such an app, then they shd use an app that’s not so commonly a part of people’s lives such as Viber or telegram.

They only use WhatsApp cuz it’s convenient n people r likely more sincere if they use their phone rather than email.

While I understand the need to weed out insincere people n market themselves, WhatsApp reminders r a deal breaker. I am blocking such dommes n not seeing them. Greedy n unprofessional.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1