The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central

Notices

Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central It's like Geylang on a budget!

User Tag List

Old 20-02-2014, 06:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 124 / Power: 11
spoonge deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyspoonge deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
World Tantra Association & School of Tantra for Advance Practitioner

Trantric or Tantra Sex is a form of cultivation that brings a person closer to Paradise.

Almost everyone utilize only 1% of the brain. Full body orgasm will transmit signals to a person’s brain to enable him or her to become smarter and wiser. Therefore, don’t need NLP guru course or gingko. When a person is able to fully utilize the brain, he will become wiser; he or she becomes enlighten. So, his or her soul is able to leave his or her physical body and become a deity and not to be reincarnated again.

But do remember to practice Trantric or Tantra Sex from proper guidance. If not, a soul may become a demon (which needs another 1,000 years of cultivation) instead of a deity.

Trantric Sex http://www.trimondi.de/EN/deba02.html is a form of secret practice in Tibetan Buddhism. New age belief of Tantra Sex http://www.worldtantraassociation.com/ , http://www.schooloftantra.com/ is another form of cultivation.

The School of Tantra in Maui, Hawaii offer five levels of certification:
1) Level I – Certified Tantra Practitioner (C.T.P.)
2) Level II - Certified Tantra Coach (C.T.C.)
3) Level III – Certified Tantra Teacher (C.T.T.)
4) Level IV - Certified Tantra Instructor (C.T.I.)
5) Level V – Professor of Tantric Studies (P.T.S.)

Please do not use such example to practice sex with another female to reach Paradise! This may be view as cult or unorthodox practice. Also, a person must reach a certain level of intelligent and cultivation to practice such high level application. There are other forms of cultivation practice such as yoga, meditation etc. to attain enlightenment to reach Paradise.

We are modern people whom believe in science and technology. Therefore, such belief shall be vault. If a person becomes enlighten and leaves his physical form; that is going to care about his or her loved ones… This is a form of selfish act unless, a person is willing to give up everything; to peruse priest or nun hood.
Old 10-03-2014, 09:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 182 / Power: 14
raygoat is a Helpful and Caring Samsterraygoat is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Fist Fucking

My mistress Sayako succeeded in fisting me last week. It's like the whole hand is being swallowed or suck in to the anus. The feeling is both pain and pleasurable.....very. I was a bit worry also as my mistress hand I quite big. I will be serving her again tomorrow before she fly back . Hope she can fist me longer this time round. But last week, I did not experience the anal orgasm , contractions like the first time. But I do have a small prostate orgasm. Not much fun come out. I was like being milked. I just feel very pleasurable and after she removed her hand, I can see a bit of white sperm mix together with a lot of my precum. My mistress use her finger to scoup it up and put it in my mouth before ordering me o swallow it. I felt like her ass slut after she completed fisting me ! LOL
Old 11-03-2014, 06:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 226 / Power: 22
doctor sex is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdoctor sex is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdoctor sex is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by raygoat View Post
My mistress Sayako succeeded in fisting me last week. It's like the whole hand is being swallowed or suck in to the anus. The feeling is both pain and pleasurable.....very. I was a bit worry also as my mistress hand I quite big. I will be serving her again tomorrow before she fly back . Hope she can fist me longer this time round. But last week, I did not experience the anal orgasm , contractions like the first time. But I do have a small prostate orgasm. Not much fun come out. I was like being milked. I just feel very pleasurable and after she removed her hand, I can see a bit of white sperm mix together with a lot of my precum. My mistress use her finger to scoup it up and put it in my mouth before ordering me o swallow it. I felt like her ass slut after she completed fisting me ! LOL
Mistress sayako? I've had the pleasure of her long slow fisting too. Did it with lots of poppers and i was in heaven. She's an expert
Old 11-03-2014, 09:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 182 / Power: 14
raygoat is a Helpful and Caring Samsterraygoat is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Ya bro doctorsex, been her regular slave since knowing her few years back. I will be seeing her again in 2 hrs time . Can't just gt enough of her. . This time round really overbudget . Lol. She's unpredictable, I don't know what she will do to me later.
Old 17-03-2014, 08:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Sbfjohnnyboyz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Dear Bros,

I am really a newb in this mistress thingy. Thought of trying to serve Mistress Sayako. But forgive me if my question is dumb, but what is the rate for her svc? Couldn't find it on her homepage. Thanks in advance to any bros who can provide the info.
Old 17-03-2014, 08:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 226 / Power: 22
doctor sex is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdoctor sex is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdoctor sex is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sbfjohnnyboyz View Post
Dear Bros,

I am really a newb in this mistress thingy. Thought of trying to serve Mistress Sayako. But forgive me if my question is dumb, but what is the rate for her svc? Couldn't find it on her homepage. Thanks in advance to any bros who can provide the info.
She's already gone back to US
Old 17-03-2014, 09:16 PM
Samster

Sbfjohnnyboyz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Yup, bro doctor. Saw that in her traveling schedule in her homepage. Still I am wondering what is her rate? And does she have certain hotels only in which she wants to meet?
Old 12-01-2015, 04:01 AM
Samster

spoonge deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyspoonge deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Urethral (Pee-Hole) Intercourse

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShanicaLopez View Post
My dear,

I am quit unsure if what you are referring to now. Fisting is one thing my dear. That requires a lot of skill and patience and be only done on a pussy or an ass. now when you talk about sticking chopsticks, satay sticks and finger into a urinal hole whether male or female, I am concerned. There is a fetish called sounding where there is specific set of instruments that are inserted into the urinal hole of a man. The instruments are medical instruments and requires a lot of knowledge to use so this is not for the normal person. Secondly majority of men do not have the testicular fortitude for it which in a way is a good thing.

I completely agree with what our friends have mentioned about sticking things into your bowels and urinary track. The medical risk are tremendous of some internal injury occurs. Hygiene is of the utmost priority and anyone indulging in fisting and sounding must know exactly what they are doing and have a partner who is experienced and skilled. Otherwise do not attempt any of these extreme fetishes. I took years of practice before I could get a fist in and couple more before taking two. After a good session the rectum will contract back to its original size with no injury. This fetish is not for amateurs.

Spoonge, please be careful and do not attempt to stick chopsticks or satay stick into ur body. A small chip or a splint is enough for permanent damage or even death.
This's my latest findings.

During a pee-hole sex, both male & female will experience orgasm via sphincter muscle stimulation. Sphincter is located at the bladder entry.

Article on pee-hole sex: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Urethral_intercourse

For males, this can only be done during foreplay with Dilators stimulator because the bladder positon is different from female. The Dilator has different thickness for pee-hole expansion training. Dilator balloon end gives great orgasm.

Male Pee-Hole Sex article: http://www.zity.biz/docs/english/med...e-urethra.html

For female, pee-hole expansion can be done with various thicknesses Catheter. Thereafter, penis can go fully in. During erection, the penis head will get stuck at the Sphincter to give orgasm. Penis can only be removed when soft.

Female Pee-hole Sex article: http://urethralsex.tumblr.com/ , http://mrandmrsfist.tumblr.com/post/...retching-story

Dilator & Catheter devices: http://www.medicaltoys.com/sounds.htm
Old 14-01-2015, 12:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 248 / Power: 20
taxidriversg is a Helpful and Caring Samstertaxidriversg is a Helpful and Caring Samstertaxidriversg is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DynoRodHK View Post
Any Bros like it?
"Shhhh, not going to hurt you, just stay still. You're going to love this, going to get used to it." I was laid back on my back And then it happened and he spread my legs and returned his tongue to my asshole. After a few minutes, he gently probed my hole with his index finger. Surprisingly, there was abit discomfort, and I closed my eyes in ecstasy. Soon a second finger joined the first and he gently pushed them in and out, slowly easing me in to what would come next. I let him lead me. I asked him how many he had in there and he said 2. So I asked for 3 fingers.The feeling is so awesome! My legs spread wider as he fucks my ass with his fingers. The combination of licking my nipple and finger fucking me has me moaning and grabbing his head closer to me. I tell him it feels so fucking good

So after a few minutes he asks if I would another finger inside me. Well I figured if 3 feels this good 4 might send me right into sexual heaven. So I say yes, I wanted 4 fingers in me. He lubes up my anal real good and slowly starts to insert 4 fingers into me., I feel like a dirty slutty and I love the idea of me getting my ass stuffed to the max. all I can think about is how full my asshole is and how wonderful it feels . I moan and tell him how fucking good it feels. It is so nasty having 4 fingers in your asshole that it makes me all the hotter and more horny. After what seems like a long time, but I am sure it was just afew minutes he asks me if I feel full. Oh hell yes I feel full and it feels great. I never knew getting 4 fingers felt this good and then he told me that he had his whole hand inside me. My heart dropped with excitement and fear. it kind of turned me on and Being fisted was so nasty and kinky, but what will my anal feel like afterwards. I mean were it going to be all stretched out and any guy going fucked me after that would have to hit is sideways to feel anything

Well let me tell you the feeling of having all the inside my anal was amazing. So I ask him, are you serious, you really have your whole hand inside me. I admit that at one point I did felt painful and like it could rip my anal a part little. But I couldn’t stop him because the pleasure out weighed the pain. whole hand, he probably has 4 fingers and the tip of his thumb up there.

So with his other hand he grabbed his phone off the night stand and got the camera on and started taking pictures to show me. He kept saying how awesome it looked and how hot it was. Once finished he handed me the phone to look. I was totally floored! There was my anal all stretched as far as it could possibly go and nothing of his hand could be seen. He was inside me up to his wrist. I was so turned on by the picture and knowing his fist was up there. All I could say was Oh my God I can’t believe you have your whole fist inside of me. he slowly fist fucked me. It wasn’t long after that I heard him say my anal is squeezing his hand really hard. this alway happen right as I am about to autocum. Let me tell you, I had an orgasm that was so intense that if not for We live in a HDB flat I would have screamed at the top of my lungs

Well I was pretty shocked after the whole experience and the next afew days my anal was sore when I walk feel abit pain. But all I kept thinking was how slutty it was to have someone’s fist inside of your anal and how I wanted to do it again soon. I looked at the pictures several times and got so horny. Needless to say

Fisting is an incredible fetish explore but u must know how to do it right and the most important thing is to have the right partner.
Old 14-01-2015, 06:14 AM
Samster

TheresNoEnd deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Urethral (Pee-Hole) Intercourse

Quote:
Originally Posted by spoonge View Post
This's my latest findings.

During a pee-hole sex, both male & female will experience orgasm via sphincter muscle stimulation. Sphincter is located at the bladder entry.

Article on pee-hole sex: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Urethral_intercourse

For males, this can only be done during foreplay with Dilators stimulator because the bladder positon is different from female. The Dilator has different thickness for pee-hole expansion training. Dilator balloon end gives great orgasm.

Male Pee-Hole Sex article: http://www.zity.biz/docs/english/med...e-urethra.html

For female, pee-hole expansion can be done with various thicknesses Catheter. Thereafter, penis can go fully in. During erection, the penis head will get stuck at the Sphincter to give orgasm. Penis can only be removed when soft.

Female Pee-hole Sex article: http://urethralsex.tumblr.com/ , http://mrandmrsfist.tumblr.com/post/...retching-story

Nice sharing bro
Old 24-07-2015, 06:04 PM
Samster

Re: Urethral (Pee-Hole) Intercourse

Quote:
Originally Posted by spoonge View Post

Here is a video of a trans using a dilator: http://www.ashemaletube.com/videos/2...ing-trans.html
Old 09-09-2015, 06:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 208 / Power: 20
ultra007 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterultra007 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterultra007 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Any one got lobang to get Vibrating Beaded Urethral Sound?
Old 27-02-2018, 01:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
DynoRodHK deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by DynoRodHK View Post
Any Bros like it?
Still here, wheres the old crew at?
Advert Space Available