The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 17-04-2018, 09:39 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
Yakunata is Cool - loads of Potential
Anyone ever buy time and bring ML out before?

My regular ML who I have been finding for the past 5 months recently ask me to buy time and bring her out to eat. It's not buy 1 or 2 hours but she asked me to buy 5 hours to bring her out. Any experiences or advices from you bros?
Old 17-04-2018, 09:55 PM
Little Samster~

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10820 / Power: 63
ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Anyone ever buy time and bring ML out before?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yakunata View Post
My regular ML who I have been finding for the past 5 months recently ask me to buy time and bring her out to eat. It's not buy 1 or 2 hours but she asked me to buy 5 hours to bring her out. Any experiences or advices from you bros?
Got there is an existing thread on this topic??

Eat, Sleep and Enjoy Massage

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES
Old 17-04-2018, 11:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 490 / Power: 14
Oneminman is a glorious beacon of lightOneminman is a glorious beacon of lightOneminman is a glorious beacon of lightOneminman is a glorious beacon of lightOneminman is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Simple dun be a carrot..Buy her time means need to pay for tat 5hrs..Unless u tink shes worth it...I dun even tink tat 5hrs is even worth a RAW for me..
Old 17-04-2018, 11:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 292 / Power: 21
bruceleex999 is one of the Best!bruceleex999 is one of the Best!bruceleex999 is one of the Best!

ML ask u to buy her time for 5 hours means she's still getting paid for 5 hours when she go out with you. she earns 5 hours of commission just by going out to eat and shop with you without getting tired. Just don't be a carrot you spend 5 hours which is $250 can Cheong FJ for 2 times liao
Old 18-04-2018, 12:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 471 / Power: 12
cheesepotato is a glorious beacon of lightcheesepotato is a glorious beacon of lightcheesepotato is a glorious beacon of lightcheesepotato is a glorious beacon of lightcheesepotato is a glorious beacon of light

Depends on your chemistry, but it's easier to vote by your wallet.

If she is keen on your company, she can find you on her off day which at least you can say she is sincere since their off days are preciously few

Elsewise, other bros commented. 5 hours to eat means you also may foot the bill to eat, or she just say bye bye after 1h meal. Even if there's additional stuff that you get, there are far cheaper alternatives
Old 18-04-2018, 01:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1691 / Power: 10
trichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant future
Quote:
Depends on chemistry... Not necessary to have sex.. sometime just an enjoyable time..
Old 18-04-2018, 01:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 349 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4208 / Power: 17
ilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond repute

TS, is your name robert?
Old 18-04-2018, 01:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1691 / Power: 10
trichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovepantyhose View Post
TS, is your name robert?
cannot say like this... Sometime it is a friend ship...
Old 18-04-2018, 01:42 AM
Little Samster~

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10820 / Power: 63
ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovepantyhose View Post
TS, is your name robert?
His name is Roberto carroto head...

Eat, Sleep and Enjoy Massage

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES
Old 18-04-2018, 06:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
Xxbonk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Buy 5hr means her boss earn only.
Old 18-04-2018, 09:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2131 / Power: 8
evoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xxbonk View Post
Buy 5hr means her boss earn only.
Yea TS. Usually this is the case in spa joint. The boss of the spa earns the 5hr amount which is about $250. In exchange for the ML ‘off’ (away from work) to go walk around and do whatever activities with the customer lol. But not worth I feel. As a bro mentioned earlier, $250 I can have 2 shots.

Unless the ML is agreeable to accompany you on her precious off days.... free.... like what bro cheesepotato said. But there is another thread about this eh, by bro rocket1128 I think....

And why 5hrs just for the ML to accompany you? I feel that just go to the joint and enjoy the 1hr company, hj, bj, FJ is good enough.
Old 18-04-2018, 10:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 104 / Power: 12
Oei88888 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyOei88888 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I hv bring my regulars out before but nvr ask to buy any session .... just ask her out for fun , pay abit more that it
Old 18-04-2018, 11:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 202 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19832 / Power: 28
Apollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by trichard View Post
cannot say like this... Sometime it is a friend ship...
return +19 tks

Retired. This nick is for takeover now, please pm me if you're keen
Old 19-04-2018, 11:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 351 / Power: 22
sharkymachine is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersharkymachine is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersharkymachine is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersharkymachine is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Smile Re: Anyone ever buy time and bring ML out before?

Wind is strong, another way to survive without been caught at joints.
Old 19-04-2018, 06:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1334 / Power: 14
silverstrike has much to be proud ofsilverstrike has much to be proud ofsilverstrike has much to be proud ofsilverstrike has much to be proud ofsilverstrike has much to be proud ofsilverstrike has much to be proud ofsilverstrike has much to be proud ofsilverstrike has much to be proud ofsilverstrike has much to be proud ofsilverstrike has much to be proud of

TS must be yandoa and very rich .

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1