The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 17-07-2018, 08:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 111 / Power: 11
humannoid deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyhumannoid deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Screwing maids

On Sunday, met up with a helper I know through social media. My 3rd time meeting her already. During our first two meet ups, we didn’t go anything, tried to kiss her and approach her because I want to try to up her but failed. She states that she has a family in Philippines and doesnt want to have sex.

Anyway, on sunday I brought her to my block area before I send her home. Sat at the bench for a while to talk. Talk about kissing again and surprisingly, she didn’t push me away. I went for the kiss and continue kissing her. and I was Super horny. All I wanted was to do her. Brought her to the staircase and enter her raw. I couldn’t think much because no blood in brain haha. Fuck her standing up for a good ten minutes before ending with a doggie for around 5 minutes. Now I kinda scared because I entered her raw haha. Anyone else did raw with their maids?
Old 17-07-2018, 08:08 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 172 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1628 / Power: 13
Giansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by humannoid View Post
On Sunday, met up with a helper I know through social media. My 3rd time meeting her already. During our first two meet ups, we didn’t go anything, tried to kiss her and approach her because I want to try to up her but failed. She states that she has a family in Philippines and doesnt want to have sex.

Anyway, on sunday I brought her to my block area before I send her home. Sat at the bench for a while to talk. Talk about kissing again and surprisingly, she didn’t push me away. I went for the kiss and continue kissing her. and I was Super horny. All I wanted was to do her. Brought her to the staircase and enter her raw. I couldn’t think much because no blood in brain haha. Fuck her standing up for a good ten minutes before ending with a doggie for around 5 minutes. Now I kinda scared because I entered her raw haha. Anyone else did raw with their maids?
Good luck..imagine some.blangah enter her raw too
Old 17-07-2018, 09:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 262 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1592 / Power: 22
supershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant future

Quote:

next time standby condom ... in case need to fire, at least shoot blanks... Not worth the risk... 30 min of shiokness ends up worrying for 1/2 a year .. not to mention getting her preggy
Old 17-07-2018, 09:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 262 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1592 / Power: 22
supershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by supershaft View Post
next time standby condom ... in case need to fire, at least shoot blanks... Not worth the risk... 30 min of shiokness ends up worrying for 1/2 a year .. not to mention getting her preggy

Still remember there was once i fark a maid after driving her to secludedpark on a sun morning... after parking among area of bushes.. I removed my berms and she started eating away hungrily..
Has me so f horny with the quietness surroundings and loud slurping salivating sounds of her sucking away.. i just literally remove all my clothes and strip her naked.

adjusted the seat flat and she just spread her legs like an eagle with pussy juice flowing.. almost whack raw but play safe, put on trusty durex and starting ramming away with her moaning like never being fark before....

Went to the back seat , flip her over and starting ramming her in doggie.. the full view of her round hot bouncy arse plus slutty moans made me cum soon after....

Cleaned up and left the place a happy man...
Old 17-07-2018, 03:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 639 / Power: 17
cumranger69 is a name known to allcumranger69 is a name known to allcumranger69 is a name known to allcumranger69 is a name known to allcumranger69 is a name known to allcumranger69 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrPussy View Post
bro after you declined her loan requests still can fuck her ? how much she ask?

last year encounter a maid asking for 3k loan and i declined ... now no more contact lao
She was asking for 2k and promise to return after a few months.
NOT gonna happen.

This FB maid of mine quite smart. After sometime, have to cut her her off. She getting tricky. Brothers beware though. If u need more info can pm me.
Old 17-07-2018, 05:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1703 / Power: 23
JOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant future

There are two types of maid
Some are going for dicks
Some are going for money
Just be careful and go for the right ones
Old 17-07-2018, 05:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 233 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5824 / Power: 20
unsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond repute

Imagine all the maids going for money, no more free fuck for your.
Old 17-07-2018, 06:19 PM
Samster

JOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant future

I think if maids want to trade
Its ok
Because maids are not for free fucks
Its more like personal thingy
If a maid want a fee for a fuck
As long as its a fair deal
I think she is not going overboard
Unless she sells more than she suppose not to
Anyway its your choice
Old 17-07-2018, 09:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 111 / Power: 11
humannoid deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyhumannoid deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by supershaft View Post
Yeah. That’s right. Hope she’s ok, she said I am her second.
Old 17-07-2018, 10:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 103 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1588 / Power: 16
cupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant future

Quote:
Now I kinda scared because I entered her raw haha. Anyone else did raw with their maids?
Not me.....

Please, I don't exchange point...
Old 17-07-2018, 10:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
nimrod deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by matey1982 View Post
whats the cost and benefit like hehe
can share contact? i wanna try....
Old 17-07-2018, 10:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
matey1982 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by nimrod View Post
can share contact? i wanna try....
scue me
u ask the wrong person
Old 17-07-2018, 10:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 18
doomvell13 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Now I kinda scared because I entered her raw haha. Anyone else did raw with their maids?
Not to give you high or false hope, the fact she didn't give you sex straightaway may be a sign she's still quite safe.
I've did a couple of maids raw many many years ago and i didn't get anything. I had to earn my way to get into their pants so shouldn't be the loose kind. And they are the build for sex kind so small head rule over big head.
Of course, always wear protection.
Old 17-07-2018, 10:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
Oldboyboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by doomvell13 View Post
Not to give you high or false hope, the fact she didn't give you sex straightaway may be a sign she's still quite safe.
I've did a couple of maids raw many many years ago and i didn't get anything. I had to earn my way to get into their pants so shouldn't be the loose kind. And they are the build for sex kind so small head rule over big head.
Of course, always wear protection.
If think the other way, she might be still waiting for the std symptoms. This might explain y she doesn't want to do sex initially. For maid to say don't do sex is like the tiger say they only eat vegetables.
Old 17-07-2018, 11:03 PM
Samster

JUST BE CAREFUL
whether she loose gal or not
She might still get some kind of vd or worse
If her first man got std or worse
Even her first time is enough
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1