The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 01-02-2018, 02:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 114 / Power: 8
susubesar deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysusubesar deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Trip To BKK Thermae Bar Now!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doomas View Post
Selection last night not bad. Most of the puyings willing to discount nit noi cz month end lai liao and time to pay rent
Last time in Thermae i was able to drop 2500 baht asking price to 2000 baht.

Also, another gal i book ST, and she decide to stay until next morning 8am, for free.

This is rare however. I think the standard price is still 2500ST/5000LT . Only 25% of the girls worth this price to me, most are not worth paying that much.

"I'll admit, current bar girls (in Angeles City) are NOT as beautiful as previous years" - norice a.k.a 'Korean Superstar'
Old 01-02-2018, 02:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 300 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1994 / Power: 23
Doomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant future

Your hotel room must have been very comfy that she buay tahan want to stay all the way

Quote:
Originally Posted by susubesar View Post

Also, another gal i book ST, and she decide to stay until next morning 8am, for free.

This is rare however. I think the standard price is still 2500ST/5000LT . Only 25% of the girls worth this price to me, most are not worth paying that much.
Old 02-02-2018, 07:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 114 / Power: 8
susubesar deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysusubesar deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doomas View Post
Your hotel room must have been very comfy that she buay tahan want to stay all the way
The trick is picking a hotel not so far away from Thermae that she not willing to go there for ST, but far away enough from Thermae that it is a hassle for her to return for a second customer

"I'll admit, current bar girls (in Angeles City) are NOT as beautiful as previous years" - norice a.k.a 'Korean Superstar'
Old 04-02-2018, 01:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2389 / Power: 19
paul55ho has a reputation beyond reputepaul55ho has a reputation beyond reputepaul55ho has a reputation beyond reputepaul55ho has a reputation beyond reputepaul55ho has a reputation beyond reputepaul55ho has a reputation beyond reputepaul55ho has a reputation beyond reputepaul55ho has a reputation beyond reputepaul55ho has a reputation beyond reputepaul55ho has a reputation beyond reputepaul55ho has a reputation beyond repute

What time does this cafe closes?

Min 7 to exchange. Thks

Pls CHECK properly before PMing to say nvr rtn etc etc.
Old 04-02-2018, 02:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Glycerine deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
The trick is picking a hotel not so far away from Thermae that she not willing to go there for ST, but far away enough from Thermae that it is a hassle for her to return for a second customer
Hi bro, thanks for this info. In your opinion. Where are thr ideal hotels to stay at? St regis? Hyatt? Etc..would like to know more as well. Thanks for sharing.
Old 04-02-2018, 11:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 90 / Power: 11
Kurabawa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by paul55ho View Post
What time does this cafe closes?
If im not wrong its about 1am or so.. havent been there in a year
Old 04-02-2018, 11:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 90 / Power: 11
Kurabawa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glycerine View Post
Hi bro, thanks for this info. In your opinion. Where are thr ideal hotels to stay at? St regis? Hyatt? Etc..would like to know more as well. Thanks for sharing.
Theres no "ideal" hotel, it depends on what u want your hotel for.

Some prefer to stay in pratunam area for shopping, some prefer huay hwang area for soapies, etc.
Old 05-02-2018, 06:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 614 / Power: 11
chris91 is a name known to allchris91 is a name known to allchris91 is a name known to allchris91 is a name known to allchris91 is a name known to allchris91 is a name known to all

Any bro wanna go explore thermae tonite or tomorrow pls pm me.
Old 06-02-2018, 02:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 597 / Power: 22
SexMan is a name known to allSexMan is a name known to allSexMan is a name known to allSexMan is a name known to allSexMan is a name known to allSexMan is a name known to all

Quote:

Hi,

I think the standard rate there is ST 2500B$. Maybe can discount to 2000 if the girl like u.

It depend on luck. I was there last month and pick one long blonde dye hair, fair looking girl standing near the staircase to toilet. On the way back to hotel, she quite friendly and can speak some Chinese. But once in room, no bj and keep telling me quickly finish. And still ask for tip.

The rate at NaNa is about 2000B$, but girl not so pretty or well dress as thermae.

Enjoy.

Thanks
SexMan
Old 06-02-2018, 05:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
matty0515 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I was there on Sunday ard 10 plus pm. The crowd of gals was still ok though I think the no of guys fishing n gals was abt the same. If u r looking for syt try to avoid Sunday.

I was lucky to find a 22yr old for ST only for $2500. Though I offered long time she rejected as she has classes the next morning. She left my hotel close to midnight n went hm.
Old 10-02-2018, 01:10 AM
Samster (M)

lavah01 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

thermae raided by lumpini pol. wahlau.stay safe !
Old 10-02-2018, 05:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2389 / Power: 19
paul55ho has a reputation beyond reputepaul55ho has a reputation beyond reputepaul55ho has a reputation beyond reputepaul55ho has a reputation beyond reputepaul55ho has a reputation beyond reputepaul55ho has a reputation beyond reputepaul55ho has a reputation beyond reputepaul55ho has a reputation beyond reputepaul55ho has a reputation beyond reputepaul55ho has a reputation beyond reputepaul55ho has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lavah01 View Post
thermae raided by lumpini pol. wahlau.stay safe !
When? I was there last mon n tues... lol

Min 7 to exchange. Thks

Pls CHECK properly before PMing to say nvr rtn etc etc.
Old 10-02-2018, 07:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1021 / Power: 21
nirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud of

Yesterday police came to Thermae around midnight. Not really a raid, heard its someone bag kena stolen inside bar then call police....haiz....tonight should be business as usual
Old 11-02-2018, 02:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 279 / Power: 8
kelthai is one of the Best!kelthai is one of the Best!kelthai is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SexMan View Post
I think the standard rate there is ST 2500B$. Maybe can discount to 2000 if the girl like u.

It depend on luck. I was there last month and pick one long blonde dye hair, fair looking girl standing near the staircase to toilet. On the way back to hotel, she quite friendly and can speak some Chinese. But once in room, no bj and keep telling me quickly finish. And still ask for tip.

The rate at NaNa is about 2000B$, but girl not so pretty or well dress as thermae.
2500B for mediocre service i think not worth it... even at 2000b i feel also not worth it...

are you referring to nana carpark fl at 2000B...

~Helping vbkk aka dtac/le0rio~
*Anyone with good info/details/fav hangout/address of tonycheong2, will be rewarded up to S$1000-2000.
Info/informant will be strictly kept confidential*
PM me
Old 13-02-2018, 04:37 PM
Samster

owen1803 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hmm..Going venture there in March...Anyone joining pm me
Hope the girls there as fantastic as ever.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1