The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster

Notices

FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

Monte29 Image
Monte29 Finest from the Land of Smiles

User Tag List
Amber, applejeery, carina, cumSluttAlicia, darkdesireswith, denisee, desiree4u, Elecher, everina, HannahEvelle, irishaarabia, LunaLuvxo, MermaidGirl, MsWinry, Petitebelle, Prettyflora, princessTiara, queenie, Quennie, rssg, Samanthanaughty, sexhouse, sexhouse69, Summerscent, Xelda

Old 24-11-2018, 11:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
badman76x deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naka_Timo View Post
[COLOR="Red"]

Cewek: Vicky

Background
She was in her early 20s. According to her, she was from Batam and she work as a PR in one of the KTV. Maybe can hook her up if visit Batam. I don’t think she can speak and understand simple English. I am not sure is this her first trip here working for this stable.

So she can't speak english??
Old 25-11-2018, 12:29 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
kiddo78 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Btbh View Post
Tried since the videos looked good and to tick of AV star from the bucket list.

Okt was prompt in replies. Arrived at the location and shower was sop. She is much fairer than videos and pictures but still pleasant.

Scores:
Looks: same as pics and video
Boobs: 5/10 def not E cup - maybe a C at most. Cannot lick or suck her nipples
Body: Slim but with meat. A little belly.
Pussy: hairless and tight
Frenching:7/10
Fingering: N.A not allowed
Painting: Allowed
Bjjj: wet but not enthu and cannot go deep. 6/10
FJ: 4/10 said I was too big which is surprising since she is suppose to be an AV star. Surely bigger cocks have fucked her. Also cannot doggie, cowgirl barely move. Missionary just lie there and make moaning sounds. Only grace is she is tight.

Overall - 5/10 for $900 is not worth it unless you absolutely love her look and want to fuck an AV star. But I have fucked normal girls who have better skills and more enthu than this so I would just wait for better ones to come sg unless you want to fuck a Jap or hate money lol
Which girl is this?
Old 25-11-2018, 12:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
laoyeh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by dinoo View Post
haha bro should have asked the 2 to stay ma.. who knows they watch liao gets horny then hoseh liao.. does Jes french?>
Can PM jess contact bro?
Old 28-11-2018, 03:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 600 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 498 / Power: 9
Btbh is a glorious beacon of lightBtbh is a glorious beacon of lightBtbh is a glorious beacon of lightBtbh is a glorious beacon of lightBtbh is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiddo78 View Post
Which girl is this?
JV star Maya
Old 28-11-2018, 09:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 127 / Power: 20
chul deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guychul deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

👎🏿👎🏿👎🏿👎🏿👎🏿 Via - Sensual
Small N Messy Room [Compared to the previous batch is like haven n hell]
Towel [like Recycle Type, Have to use Tissue to dry up]

Looks: 6/10 (Face Shape is Right but don’t expect the same as the display picture, Even Darker Skin Tone Than I Expected)
Body: 7/10 (Because she is slim n zero fats type)
Boobs: 8/10 (Soft yet Firm at the same time)
Catbath: 0/10 (As Good As Dead Fish)
Frenching: 0/10 (She Can’t KISS).
BBBJ: 3/10 (BJ with Cap n The Scores Tell everything)
FJ: 5/10 (She is Good In Cow Boy position N That’s all)
GFE: 0/10
RTF : Never n Don’t Ever~
Old 28-11-2018, 10:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 818 / Power: 14
hiretuja is a splendid one to beholdhiretuja is a splendid one to beholdhiretuja is a splendid one to beholdhiretuja is a splendid one to beholdhiretuja is a splendid one to beholdhiretuja is a splendid one to beholdhiretuja is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by chul View Post
👎🏿👎🏿👎🏿👎🏿👎🏿 Via - Sensual
Small N Messy Room [Compared to the previous batch is like haven n hell]
Towel [like Recycle Type, Have to use Tissue to dry up]

Looks: 6/10 (Face Shape is Right but don’t expect the same as the display picture, Even Darker Skin Tone Than I Expected)
Body: 7/10 (Because she is slim n zero fats type)
Boobs: 8/10 (Soft yet Firm at the same time)
Catbath: 0/10 (As Good As Dead Fish)
Frenching: 0/10 (She Can’t KISS).
BBBJ: 3/10 (BJ with Cap n The Scores Tell everything)
FJ: 5/10 (She is Good In Cow Boy position N That’s all)
GFE: 0/10
RTF : Never n Don’t Ever~
There was a bro who gave high points ley. So contrast.. aiyaiyai.
Old 30-11-2018, 01:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 127 / Power: 20
chul deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guychul deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by hiretuja View Post
There was a bro who gave high points ley. So contrast.. aiyaiyai.
Yeah saw a bro giving a very high rating FR. But anyway it seems like the whole tread is gone / deleted...
Old 02-12-2018, 11:31 AM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 390 / Power: 0
touringlolita is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertouringlolita is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertouringlolita is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertouringlolita is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Thumbs down Re: Great Bonks

took Geraldine from ELITE69

REVIEWS
met her. totally not worth it. her photo is heavily photoshop, even her selfie [SHOCKING]!
can you believe it? i was shocked!! seriously her under eye bag is horrible. in her 40s i guess. Upon meeting her at lobby, i saw her orange tan skin with tan lines! I know she is not french and not spanish!
NOT WORTH IT..

SESSION ENDED WITH YUCKS! FML .
CANNOT TOUCH BOOBS, CANNOT KISS, SO ROBOTIC AND RUSHING

i took other gems from Elite69 before i will keep on supporting Elite69 but please new GEM please.. Sexy like your previous girl ADA
Old 06-12-2018, 01:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 181 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5545 / Power: 11
thedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond repute

U should just walk off since it sounded like a scam

Quote:
Originally Posted by touringlolita View Post
took Geraldine from ELITE69

REVIEWS
met her. totally not worth it. her photo is heavily photoshop, even her selfie [SHOCKING]!
can you believe it? i was shocked!! seriously her under eye bag is horrible. in her 40s i guess. Upon meeting her at lobby, i saw her orange tan skin with tan lines! I know she is not french and not spanish!
NOT WORTH IT..

SESSION ENDED WITH YUCKS! FML .
CANNOT TOUCH BOOBS, CANNOT KISS, SO ROBOTIC AND RUSHING

i took other gems from Elite69 before i will keep on supporting Elite69 but please new GEM please.. Sexy like your previous girl ADA
Old 15-12-2018, 01:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1288 / Power: 17
hiyena has much to be proud ofhiyena has much to be proud ofhiyena has much to be proud ofhiyena has much to be proud ofhiyena has much to be proud ofhiyena has much to be proud ofhiyena has much to be proud ofhiyena has much to be proud ofhiyena has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by thedevil666 View Post
U should just walk off since it sounded like a scam
Its dudes like bro touringlolita thats driving prices up and services down by condoning this kind of practises.
But then again, maybe his pockets are DEEP.

sExtisfaction is my mOtivatiOn
Old 15-12-2018, 09:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1488 / Power: 14
jenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Btbh View Post
Tried since the videos looked good and to tick of AV star from the bucket list.

Okt was prompt in replies. Arrived at the location and shower was sop. She is much fairer than videos and pictures but still pleasant.

Scores:
Looks: same as pics and video
Boobs: 5/10 def not E cup - maybe a C at most. Cannot lick or suck her nipples
Body: Slim but with meat. A little belly.
Pussy: hairless and tight
Frenching:7/10
Fingering: N.A not allowed
Painting: Allowed
Bjjj: wet but not enthu and cannot go deep. 6/10
FJ: 4/10 said I was too big which is surprising since she is suppose to be an AV star. Surely bigger cocks have fucked her. Also cannot doggie, cowgirl barely move. Missionary just lie there and make moaning sounds. Only grace is she is tight.

Overall - 5/10 for $900 is not worth it unless you absolutely love her look and want to fuck an AV star. But I have fucked normal girls who have better skills and more enthu than this so I would just wait for better ones to come sg unless you want to fuck a Jap or hate money lol
$900. u can book 7 times in dome 1. LOL. Why so many stupid people willing to spend $1k on bonks really puzzles me till now.
Old 15-12-2018, 09:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 187 / Power: 7
Karlman is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKarlman is a Helpful and Caring Samster

What one person thinks of "worth" and is their "interest", is subjective and therefore personal.
Many people define their "interest" as the stuff that makes them happy. That may be just collecting anime figures, no matter how illogical it seems to some of us )
Old 15-12-2018, 11:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 134 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10305 / Power: 14
Zeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond repute

Maya SNS

Look 9/10. same as pics, innocent and pre
Boobs:9/10. natural and soft to grab.
Body: 9/10. Perky butts, nice curve,long hair, averge build
BBBJ: 9/10. skillful but the fast and furious type with good suction bbbj and not lazy.
FJ: 8/10. Tried cowgirl, doggy, missionary. Quite tight and wet
GFE: 8/10. Nice GFE, many kiss and hugs.

You will be suprise, she is the wild and naughty type .

Kudos to SNS for the arrangement.
Old 15-12-2018, 03:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 201 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1639 / Power: 14
countryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenoroth View Post
$900. u can book 7 times in dome 1. LOL. Why so many stupid people willing to spend $1k on bonks really puzzles me till now.
Blank space left deliberately

Last edited by countryman; 15-12-2018 at 03:28 PM.
Old 15-12-2018, 03:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 201 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1639 / Power: 14
countryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenoroth View Post
No offence but this is very subjective bro ! Nothing puzzling@all, 900 could be 1/4 of a person's monthly salary or it could be what he earns in 1 day..
Those willing to splurge 900 on a single bonk won't go to dome1 frankly speaking.
If u have driven a Porsche or Lambo, u won't even consider a Lexus!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1