The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 09-01-2018, 12:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 92 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1970 / Power: 19
sohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant future
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by devilborne87 View Post

Spoke to one pinoy maid.....dirty talk till got 2 photos....but didn't meet to poke cuz breast too small ����
Bro, she pretty, hard to find this type of maid. Didnt poke wasted lar.

Anyway i just 10 min ago, manage to hook one pinay. Will be meeting her on another sunday. She say she hope i wil hv only her in my heart. Tis pinay sexy n pretty. Just by looking at her photo, i already feel like pcc. Will i manage to fuck her on our first meeting. Well on 21/1 i wil know.
Chiat lak, now i cant sleep.

Last edited by sohbuckkong; 09-01-2018 at 12:19 AM.
Old 09-01-2018, 12:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 247 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19223 / Power: 27
Tai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Spoke to one pinoy maid.....dirty talk till got 2 photos....but didn't meet to poke cuz breast too small 🤣😂
Not bad leh this maid... u dun Wan poke I Wan to poke... pass me can?

Target: 18000 point hit... will be part time now only in point exchange... Thank you for the points

Please pm me for second or third round first before u up my points cos worried not able to return cheers
Old 09-01-2018, 12:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
matselenger deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Hi. Been readin this thread n finally have started to try my luck with badoo. Been chatting with an indon maid. Anyone met her yet? She say no boyfriend here in singapore before in her 5 yrs here. Dont know true or not but if anyone have got her before do share if she is ok or will start asking for money type...
Old 09-01-2018, 03:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 142 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 757 / Power: 20
snake-eater is a splendid one to beholdsnake-eater is a splendid one to beholdsnake-eater is a splendid one to beholdsnake-eater is a splendid one to beholdsnake-eater is a splendid one to beholdsnake-eater is a splendid one to beholdsnake-eater is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuckboysey View Post
Anyone want to trade maid? Got cheated by a douchebag, gave my contact but this guy MIA
Yo bro. I have one from punggol to trade. Pinoy and slim type. Easy to score too. Pm me if u want.
Old 09-01-2018, 03:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 576 / Power: 20
xXFreedomXx is a name known to allxXFreedomXx is a name known to allxXFreedomXx is a name known to allxXFreedomXx is a name known to allxXFreedomXx is a name known to allxXFreedomXx is a name known to all
Good to see this thread still going strong and alive.
Those who still finding, good luck. It's not difficult to find one.
IMO, be nice and respect them is the key. Soon everything will be easy.
Old 09-01-2018, 01:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 556 / Power: 9
shadowalker is a name known to allshadowalker is a name known to allshadowalker is a name known to allshadowalker is a name known to allshadowalker is a name known to allshadowalker is a name known to all

Just wondering anyone up a maid name zee from wechat? Bishan area. Small size small tits.
Old 09-01-2018, 02:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1419 / Power: 20
jason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud of

i wanna poke lol

Quote:

Spoke to one pinoy maid.....dirty talk till got 2 photos....but didn't meet to poke cuz breast too small 🤣😂
Old 09-01-2018, 04:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 565 / Power: 16
Rambutan is a name known to allRambutan is a name known to allRambutan is a name known to allRambutan is a name known to allRambutan is a name known to allRambutan is a name known to all

Well done! Pre-employment medical only Test for HIV and ONE STD (Syphilis). During the 6 monthly check, they check for Pregnancy, NO HIV and ONE STD test. Lao Jiao FDWs only need to check for HIV EVERY TWO YEARS. Can I ask how many STDs are there? If FDWs tio HIV AFTER her first medical, she will be found out after 2 years working here! God knows how many people who are not WP holders such as us who can go Thailand, Batam or elsewhere to fuck raw had fucked and raw her??

WAKE UP PEOPLE !!!!

http://www.mom.gov.sg/passes-and-per...al-examination

Quote:
Originally Posted by sohbuckkong View Post
The biology of men n women r v different.

Generally woman only go for one man. So in most cases, maids have only 1 boyfriend at a time. Since she hv only 1 off per week , and this off day she only meet this bf, so its vvv safe to enjoy fucking her raw and she enjoy fucking raw too.

The feeling of rubbing our penis with her cheebye is heavenly. Moreover maids must go checkup periodicałly. So d risk of having HIV fm this maid is almost the same as fucking yr own wife. In fact fucking with a maid is safer then fucking with yr wife as yr wife may also chuli ayam and she dont go for checkup.

Old 09-01-2018, 04:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 9
ozilsanchez deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any bros keen in exchange contact.. i got 2 indo maid.. pm me if keen..
Old 09-01-2018, 04:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 93 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1745 / Power: 20
mokermania has a brilliant futuremokermania has a brilliant futuremokermania has a brilliant futuremokermania has a brilliant futuremokermania has a brilliant futuremokermania has a brilliant futuremokermania has a brilliant futuremokermania has a brilliant futuremokermania has a brilliant futuremokermania has a brilliant futuremokermania has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinkfish View Post
Thanks and I got her to share some good stuff =D

Last but not least! Her 36C tits!
Very Nice Nipples!
Tks for sharing
Old 09-01-2018, 04:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1071 / Power: 10
LeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuckboysey View Post
Anyone want to trade maid? Got cheated by a douchebag, gave my contact but this guy MIA
It has happened to me a few times before and now I am more selfish.
However to make you feel better I can share with you.
Send me a PM if your are keen.
Old 09-01-2018, 04:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4571 / Power: 15
ET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeeHsienLoong View Post
It has happened to me a few times before and now I am more selfish.
However to make you feel better I can share with you.
Send me a PM if your are keen.
Your user name and avatar
Old 09-01-2018, 07:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
singaporeaut deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Any bros try on Fragrance waterfront on ST? Is it allow for ST?? Is there any place near around that area for ST ?
Old 09-01-2018, 07:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
Ani7454 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hey bros need some advice. Do you guys usually hunt on apps or approach them in person? Which is easier?
Old 09-01-2018, 10:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 92 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1970 / Power: 19
sohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ani7454 View Post
Hey bros need some advice. Do you guys usually hunt on apps or approach them in person? Which is easier?
Apps is easier
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1