The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 21-09-2012, 12:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 397 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5561 / Power: 22
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Screwing maids

kontkop: upped you .. do share your knowledge ..

Your strategy is what makes me keep in touch ex-maids too .. as they are a treasure trove .. for more info
Old 21-09-2012, 03:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 565 / Power: 12
senja88 is a name known to allsenja88 is a name known to allsenja88 is a name known to allsenja88 is a name known to allsenja88 is a name known to allsenja88 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by kontkop View Post
I visit Angeles quite often. One of my regular girls used to be a maid in Hong Kong, told me quite a few interesting stories. Anyway she is giving me some pointers too pick up some more maids. She is looking at coming to Singapore at some point to work. Would be good for me sex on tap lol.

Just my 2 cents
having a good pairs of ears sometimes help to pick up pointers that i will otherwise missed. during one of my chat, i recently found out that one of my maid friends had managed to lose some weight by drinking lipton green tea and cutting down on rice. she said a few of her friends also lost weight by drinking green tea.

this is a good tips and i went out and bought half dozen of premium class lipton green tea. the green tea is my icebreaker/welcome gift and i text a few contacts to test out my theory. text about ten; two come back with this reply "how do u know i like green tea?" ho sei liao! i made arrangement to meet in the coming weeks and see how it turns out.

my philosophy
you reap what you sow
Old 21-09-2012, 07:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 393 / Power: 12
hunter12 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhunter12 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhunter12 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhunter12 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

hi, all senior long time no drop ba liao... being busy lately a quick update on my maids hunting program....

had slow down in contacting the maid i previosuly has as some senior had said, dont alway go for the same dish, since we hunting, try to try diff dish better, however still maintain contact whose know what will happen right..

move forward... once i was having my lunch in hg mall 'qi ji', sit a row infront me was a family, a female employer, a ah ma n a maid.. when i look up n in the direction, saw the maid was talking n smiling to her mdm... thought she not pretty but her smile was v sweet... so decide to look at her n make eye ctc, hehe.. she smile back at me.. hosey liao.. thought they finish n move off.. faster finish up also but... they like nothing to do.. walk in to kfc n sit down somemore... dun know what they doing... i also sit down outside n look at the maid.. guess she know i looking at her.. less than 5 mins... think she told the mdm that she going toilet.. hehe i follow her down n pass her my nos but she told me no off day, no hp etc... but nevertheless, still ask her to keep my nos.

2-3 weeks pass.. suddenly received a sms.. hehe.. i know is her liao.. so start to xchange sms bra bra bra.... ask her how she can sms me etc.. give me a bullshit story.. say get her neighbour maid to buy for her.. hmm.. shld i believed... haha.. say her mdm or the whole family dont know about it.

well after some text xchange, fix to meet up for a real short while less than a hrs.. in btw she go fetch her employer little girl... meet up chit chat abit.. wanna hold her hand. say soooo fast... etc... but still ok casue must b gentleman ma.. cannot like that than get angry...

continue to chit chat via sms... meet another day again.. this time can hold hand n light kiss.... but after that keep sms me... saying oh u kiss me already get what u wan already.. so dont need bother me already... thank god i know u already etc etc.. jus one day never sms her n all these start to come.. hehe... told her off n she say sry... but already spoil my mood toward her liao.. so decided to drop her

abt a week ago while taking a bus.. wow phaing... saw a very chio maid board the bus.. seriously v chio.... few stops n she alight, believed she is gg to pick up children n decided to alight with,, this one too chio to miss liao.. after walking 2 blocks of hdb... approach her.. she machain saw a ghost in board daylight.. hahaha... when ask to befriend.. shake the head shake the hand... n walk v fast away from me... the mouth keep saying 'no no no'.....wow phaing ar... hurt my feeling like that.. hahaha... bo phiang.. say o is ok.. sry to disturb u n walk away..

well well well.. all is not end... so i walking toward the mrt stn passby a mall... saw another cute maid licking ice cream... hehe.. look at her n smile.. n she smile back.. nice... u-turn n wait, no much human traffic flow liao.. approached her, ask her can b friend telling her casue her way of licking ice cream was v cute... hehe.. n she accept n we xchange nos.. i was thinking how nice is it to have her licking on me.. cause this one also no bad lo.

just text her yst... waiting for her to reply me.. hopefully she will.... haha..

jus sharing n sry for the boring update wor..
Old 21-09-2012, 10:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 848 / Power: 18
LauJiao is a splendid one to beholdLauJiao is a splendid one to beholdLauJiao is a splendid one to beholdLauJiao is a splendid one to beholdLauJiao is a splendid one to beholdLauJiao is a splendid one to beholdLauJiao is a splendid one to behold

Wa sian, i think her neighbors know i am waiting for opportunity to speak to her, and that day she kind of ignored me sia. Think it's better that i don't shit at my own area as advised.

Will keep trying for other willing souls
Old 21-09-2012, 10:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 13
starbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond repute

Lau Jiao, why don't you try and seek others on Sunday, most of them are off and you will have higher chance.

台湾人整天街上喊 当选 当选
香港人整天街上喊 反 反 反
新加坡人整天在歺桌喊 兴! 旺! 發!
Old 21-09-2012, 10:44 PM
Samster

LauJiao is a splendid one to beholdLauJiao is a splendid one to beholdLauJiao is a splendid one to beholdLauJiao is a splendid one to beholdLauJiao is a splendid one to beholdLauJiao is a splendid one to beholdLauJiao is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by starbuck View Post
Lau Jiao, why don't you try and seek others on Sunday, most of them are off and you will have higher chance.
Haha true, some good hangouts are LP right.
Old 21-09-2012, 10:50 PM
Samster

starbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LauJiao View Post
Haha true, some good hangouts are LP right.
Yup, 60% of my records are from there

台湾人整天街上喊 当选 当选
香港人整天街上喊 反 反 反
新加坡人整天在歺桌喊 兴! 旺! 發!
Old 21-09-2012, 10:55 PM
Samster

Quote:
Hehe, ok will keep that in mind cause usually if they are out in a group not easy to chat up.
Old 22-09-2012, 02:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 480 / Power: 17
lawla is a glorious beacon of lightlawla is a glorious beacon of lightlawla is a glorious beacon of lightlawla is a glorious beacon of lightlawla is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by LauJiao View Post
Hehe, ok will keep that in mind cause usually if they are out in a group not easy to chat up.
yalo.
do u all chat up maids if they are in a group ?
Old 22-09-2012, 12:28 PM
Samster

yes, I will.

if you fancy one in a group and you think " I will wait until she is alone.." hard lor, you might never get that alone chances.

So strike while u can

台湾人整天街上喊 当选 当选
香港人整天街上喊 反 反 反
新加坡人整天在歺桌喊 兴! 旺! 發!
Old 22-09-2012, 01:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 103 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1588 / Power: 16
cupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant future

Quote:
I decided to have a go...they are HUGE !!!. Cup D...
Opportunity only strike one....agreed to meet me on her next off day. I wait with eagerness.
Await your FR bro...

Please, I don't exchange point...
Old 22-09-2012, 04:14 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -156 / Power: 0
als0n als0n

Should arrange a gathering together and go LP do hunting..
Old 22-09-2012, 04:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 853 / Power: 20
beefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Bro, honestly i never go LP to hangout during sunday, althougn tonne of phinoy maid there...i dont go around the bush in LP to get contact...perhap you can eleborate how you fish maid at LP?

When i saw all those indian blanga also fishing at LP, i macam allien feel like to be very weird standing there. Macam Lau tee Ko S...o better dont waste my time to go there...i will just work from home.
Old 22-09-2012, 05:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by beefucker View Post
Bro, honestly i never go LP to hangout during sunday, althougn tonne of phinoy maid there...i dont go around the bush in LP to get contact...perhap you can eleborate how you fish maid at LP?

When i saw all those indian blanga also fishing at LP, i macam allien feel like to be very weird standing there. Macam Lau tee Ko S...o better dont waste my time to go there...i will just work from home.
Me too, feel very out of place. LP is like big sea fishing
Working from home is like going to selected fishing ponds

Knowledge is a treasure but practice is the key to it ~ Thomas Fuller.
Old 22-09-2012, 06:33 PM
Samster

Relax, gentlemen,

Don't feel it that way, you are in your own country. Also to woo gals, you have to be thick skin....

That is how I reach 3 digits record

台湾人整天街上喊 当选 当选
香港人整天街上喊 反 反 反
新加坡人整天在歺桌喊 兴! 旺! 發!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1