The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 30-06-2014, 11:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 10
rhlim deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Typical office problems

Hi Everyone,

Its the first time for me to type out my experience here in sbf. I have been a lurker since ages and have envy and been a fan at so many other samster bros stories ever since I was a teenager.

What happen to me is still on going and it just happen to me a year ago. I will try my best to remember all the details along the way and as usual, I will change the name of the people to protect their identity.

I am currently in the finance industry and I believe alot of bros here too, from the finance industry, can relate well to my experience that I am about to share.

About a year ago, I have switch over to the new environment as I was being asked over based on my experience that I had with the previous company and I took up the offer as I was tired managing the team in the previous place. So for a fresh start, I wanted more of a work life balance therefore I took up the role a year ago.

On the first day, I was introduce to the team that I am going to work with and to my surprise, everyone is friendly and unlike my previous place, where everyone just want to step on you to climb the corporate ladder.

Hello! Welcome to our family! said Z. Z was one of the member in the team and was the most friendly among the rest of the member.

A little description on Z. Z was looking to be in the mid thirties with a very curvy proportion to boot. Being in the finance industry, it was really typical for ladies to maintain their figure.

L: Hi! I am glad I am here together in this family.
Z: Make yourself at home! we are no stranger to one another.

At that moment, I was trying hard not to look at the C cup which was protruding out of her bodycon dress.

Z: Where are you from?
L: I am from XXX and its really different here in YYY
Z: haha. Yes. I was previously from ZZZ and this i can understand.

Well, I thought, Everyone is from all the competitors, nothing special.

Z: Hey! where do you want to go for lunch? do you drive?
L: Yup. so where you guys usually have your lunch?
Z: Finally someone who can drive me to lunch! Yeah!

At that moment I did not think too much about what she say.

So we drive out of the area for lunch as lunch was always pack below office.
As we were out for lunch, I can see alot of bros looking over in my direction checking her out. Black heels with a bodycon dress and a bright red Prada bag. You can imagine how hot she is even though she got her age.

During lunch, We get to know each other better and find out that she is married with 2 kids. and as usual, will chat about how great her son is and how proud she is of her son.

So, a month has pass and we get along very well and that's when things start to change. We were talking on a more personal level and I feel that she is starting the act weird in front of me.

Sorry bros if I am making you guys bored. Things are still going on Z. WIll update the story again when I have the time!
Old 01-07-2014, 07:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 970 / Power: 18
maddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to behold
Re: Typical office problems

TS, go on, dun stop, we dun expect the ladies to stripe and bonk like rabbit in the introduction. Pitch camp here. Keep it Cummings.
Old 01-07-2014, 04:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 437 / Power: 15
nichnich is a living Saint! - you won't find betternichnich is a living Saint! - you won't find betternichnich is a living Saint! - you won't find betternichnich is a living Saint! - you won't find betternichnich is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Keep it up!!!
Old 01-07-2014, 04:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 441 / Power: 19
1128138 is a living Saint! - you won't find better1128138 is a living Saint! - you won't find better1128138 is a living Saint! - you won't find better1128138 is a living Saint! - you won't find better1128138 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

camping here
Old 01-07-2014, 10:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 351 / Power: 13
GoldRabbit is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGoldRabbit is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGoldRabbit is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGoldRabbit is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Waiting for next installment.
Old 01-07-2014, 11:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2382 / Power: 18
bombshell has a reputation beyond reputebombshell has a reputation beyond reputebombshell has a reputation beyond reputebombshell has a reputation beyond reputebombshell has a reputation beyond reputebombshell has a reputation beyond reputebombshell has a reputation beyond reputebombshell has a reputation beyond reputebombshell has a reputation beyond reputebombshell has a reputation beyond reputebombshell has a reputation beyond repute

Awaiting yur next installment..
Old 01-07-2014, 11:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 518 / Power: 15
alec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of light

i cant gauge where's this going yet so pls cont soon!
Old 02-07-2014, 12:26 AM
Samster (eP)

My Reputation: Points: 2198 / Power: 17
sentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond repute

camping n pitch tent
Old 02-07-2014, 09:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
doubletap is Cool - loads of Potential

keep it up! quick update leh......... dun leave us hanging..........
Old 02-07-2014, 10:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 312 / Power: 14
ZacCommand is one of the Best!ZacCommand is one of the Best!ZacCommand is one of the Best!ZacCommand is one of the Best!

Do come back soon.
Old 02-07-2014, 10:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
HornyXmas deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Good start... please come back soon... Was looking forward to have such colleague...
Old 03-07-2014, 11:04 PM
Samster

Thank you to all bros for your support! Sorry was really busy recently as I just took on this regional role and I need to attend meetings which was way out of office hour.

So as to continue, A month has pass, me and Z were getting pretty much close that other colleagues started to gossip about us. Because other then lunch, We were caught at the harry's bar a couple of times after working hours drinking by a few of our colleagues in the area. Nothing unusual thought, It was more of causal chatting and to unwind after a long day of work.

A little more update on the office space, Z was actually situated just beside me. So we were pretty much hanging out with one another almost more then 10 hours a day. She will come in late to office which I observe, most of our male colleagues will walk pass and try to bump into her when she arrive.

I remember during the first few week, She had a red pencil skirt pairing with a white tank top with a hot pink bra covering with a blazer. I try very hard to control as my 2IC keep responding to her every movement. And she will bend forward to ask me stuff on work which I need to concentrate hard to reply her. Damm, It was really tough sitting beside her. But I could sense the envy of every other guy in the office. I remember on that day, Its where we started to open up talking more casually about sex. As Z walk back from the pantry, her assets are bouncing above the cup as if it were spilling out.

Z: What are you looking at?
L: Oh, I thought your coffee is spilling
Z: Is my coffee spilling? or my boobs are spilling. Your bulge is pretty obvious you know. hehe
L: (Trying to maintain my cool) Oh, That's at its rest mode. If it were to awake I can't even zip my pants.

After which she look away and act as if she never hear. I thought that was it for me. Maybe she is offended by what I say. Trying my luck, I try to talk to her.

L: Hey Z, Are you going for the alliance meeting later at 2pm?
Z: Hey I am busy I catch you later.

After which she walk away holding onto her laptop hiding away in the meeting room.

Jia Lat. I thought to myself. Previously when I was in other banks, The ladies always catch the hint and some will even throw themselves at me. What is going on?

Shortly after its lunch, I join the other gang for lunch. We pass by the meeting room asking Z to join, But she just wave and ask us to leave. after which, the guys were questioning me what kind of relationship are we having and all but I just told them I am her right hand man. Cause basically I am doing most of her work for her as well. Just when I thought all was gone, I got a phone call from her.

L: Hey I am (Interrupted)
Z: I will meet you at the car park at 130 and we will go the alliance meeting together. See you there.
Old 03-07-2014, 11:05 PM
Samster

I quickly finish up and left the guys and rush to the carpark to wait. I will be driving. Then I saw Z waiting there.

Z: You had your lunch already?
L: Not really, you?
Z: I am staving, Let's go for a quick lunch around the meeting area.
L: Ok! Cool.

Then as she was walking, I realise that she re spray her perfume. Cause usually I am the one driving, I didnt know what car she drove. Then she walk up over to a Audi A5.

Z: Let's go.

She did touch on her background that she was previously in investment banking but due to the scandals going on, she decided to call it quit and come over here.

L: Wah. Investment banking not bad what. Why you want to quit?

Didn't response to my question.

Z: I am sorry earlier. I had some work to rush this morning. You are not angry, are you?

L: I thought you were angry?

Z: Haha! How will I be angry at this kind of things! I am afraid you wouldn't want to go for a auntie like me!

Throwing her Christian Louboutin Heels as she was saying that. Her actions actually made me abit confuse but I just keep my cool. Then we headed for our next location.

L: Actually I prefer ladies like you. Younger girls tend to be immature and always don't know what they want.

Z: Haha. what makes you think I am mature enough to know what I want? Honestly now, I don't even know what I really want. Although I have my career, my family, but I don't feel close to them. I don't feel like going home. I will always use excuses to say I am at a meeting, But in actual fact, I am hanging out with you. I enjoy your company.

L: Er. I think we should just focus on what we want for lunch. Haha. I guess it is not a good idea to continue this conversation further.

In my heart, What am I saying? Why am I saying this kind of nonsense? I mean, she is definitely better then any SYT out there, Or rather, one of the best in terms of looks and figure in downtown!

Z: (Ignoring what I said earlier) You know, It may seems that I can get everything. But in fact, I don't. I don't even have you.

Sorry bros, I need to go for a US tele conference now. I will update the story again when I am free.

On a side note, Do any bros experience the same "Have everything except you" story? I don't know why but somehow, I have ladies (and even a gay) telling me this. Hahaha. feels weird to hear but at the same time abit sorry when I hear that.

Please share your experience on this if any!
Old 04-07-2014, 10:52 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
korean2love deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Cool man, keep em... cumming.
Old 04-07-2014, 01:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 336 / Power: 22
risingeast is one of the Best!risingeast is one of the Best!risingeast is one of the Best!risingeast is one of the Best!

Getting interesting. Please continue.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1