The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 15-06-2015, 06:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 219 / Power: 9
Destin6wU is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDestin6wU is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDestin6wU is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: It all starts with a friend

Previously on...

As we walk to toilet to wash up, I feel not to waste it, my 2IC still semi erect, still can go on. We shower half way, we don't care whether have confom or not, I'm gonna try raw on her!

Our tongue meets under the shower head...

Part 5

We battle so hard under the rain from the shower head, and I got semi erect and I head downwards until her tummy, I turn her over, her both hands on the wall, and I kiss her butt and attack straight on her pussy, I split her butt open wide and tongue fuck her.

C: Yes! Its so good, its m...uh... first......
*Lick and basically drinking her love juice*
Me: *mind thinking* "tasty.."
*5 mins*
C: I'm going to..
Me: *Keep licking*
*her juice burst to my face*
C: Uhhhh.. 좋아 (I like..)
Me: Gosh, my first time have a girl cum on my face.
C: *blush* its my turn..

I sit on the toilet bowl and she kneel and suck it.
Her suction is heavenly, i love her blowjob, with all the water on my 2IC, but I can still feel her saliva flowing endlessly, she look at me and suck and lick the tip, lick my ball and suck it, with the 'pop' sound.

C: I want you to be in me.
Me: I'm waiting for you to say this.
*Lift her up and turn her over to the wall with wall mirror*
Me: Look at the mirror and tell me how much you want my 2IC.
C: *blush* I want you in me *in a small tone*
*brush my dick on the surface of her pussy*
Me: 뭐라고? (What?)
C: 야... 빨리!! (Hey... Faster!!)
Me: Say it if you want..
C: 오빠, 하고 싶어요! *In a horny loud voice*
*Insert straight in*
C: YES!!!

I pump in and out raw! We are too horny to bother I got condom or not. I keep pumping faster, and can feel inside her is relaxing that she enjoying every moment and wanted to last longer. With the mirror, i can see her breast is bouncing front and back, with her CFM face. I pump for a good 8-10 min with slow and hard pump. She stand up and push me to the toilet bowl and sit on me.

C: Its my turn.
*Grab my 2IC and guide to her pussy, slide in all the way*
C: Oh yes, I've eaten your 2IC.
Me: 많이 먹어! (Eat more!)
C: *giggle*

She ride on me so fast that I feel i couldn't last long, for about 3 minute later.

Me: I'm cumming soon if you ride so fast.
C: Cum in me.
Me: *mind thinking* "What!? Cum in her later pregnant how!? Gonna marry her? But who doesn't want a foreigner wife?"
Me: Are you sure? Uhhh.. I'm cumming..
C: Yes!! In me!!

She got faster and faster, with her breast jumping so hard. I couldn't take it, I cum all inside her, and her eyes roll back and shaking. I quickly pull out and hold onto her, cause she falling backwards.

I stand up and hug her, and her hand straight to her pussy to open her pussy to let it flow out. From the mirror, gosh, her butt damn big.. Sexy..

We hug and give pecks, and we quickly wash up and dry ourselves and head out to bed.

Round 2 over...

After we lie on bed, I'm sure I was super shag after 2 round, but my 2IC wants more of Korean pussy! I thinking of the third round, and I got a little hard under the blanket.

"Will we have our 3rd round? And its almost 5am"

to be continue..
Old 15-06-2015, 07:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 9
BigBreakfast deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

wow sexy encounter ....
Old 15-06-2015, 08:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 116 / Power: 9
Phython1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyPhython1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

super nice read.....make me want to cum too....keep posting TS, good words with regular update please, thank you
Old 15-06-2015, 11:54 PM
Samster

Destin6wU is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDestin6wU is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDestin6wU is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phython1 View Post
super nice read.....make me want to cum too....keep posting TS, good words with regular update please, thank you
Thanks bro, will try to do it.. Nowadays too busy cause SG50.. Happening things going on.. Hahaha.. Will try to write more when time permits me..
Old 16-06-2015, 01:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 13
cupmyd deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very exciting story. TS, more updates
up you.
Old 16-06-2015, 02:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
LhongGe deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Do continue TS
Old 16-06-2015, 12:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 333 / Power: 9
hoyeowslut is one of the Best!hoyeowslut is one of the Best!hoyeowslut is one of the Best!hoyeowslut is one of the Best!

Nice one TS ..... pls continue soon
Old 26-06-2015, 10:10 AM
Samster

Previously..

After we lie on bed, I'm sure I was super shag after 2 round, but my 2IC wants more of Korean pussy! I thinking of the third round, and I got a little hard under the blanket.

"Will we have our 3rd round? And its almost 5am"

Part 6

We slept until the sun fully shine on my face, its near 7. I woke up and saw her lying beside me, such beauty, why should I go to waste. I slowly head down all the way to her clit and give a slow licking, saw her leg figitng, and she slowly start moaning, she lift up the blanket and look at me licking, i smile and say "좋은 아침. (Good morning)" and back to lick more fiercely. She moan and give the CFM face,

C: Good morning, 2 times not enough?
Me: *shake my head*
C: mmmm.. Good stam.... Ahhhh~ *moan louder and louder*

She held my head hard and I lick up and down, she moan for help, she can't take it anymore, her leg squeezing my head and she burst some juice to my face. She sit up and start licking my face and lips, damn horny.. She slowly push me back and starts to help me with my 2IC. Her suction is heavenly, I could do this all day. My 2IC got a hard on very fast, springing up and down.

C: Its done.
*She lie back and point towards her pussy*
C: Come fuck me hard.
Me: Always ready.

That picture of her seducing me, super turn on, I think no more and insert in straight, with her wet pussy, and saliva all over my 2IC, no problem going in and out. When I insert all the way in, that thought in my mind, fucking a Korean slut! I doing a missionary.

C: ughhh, yes.. Jay.. I want faster please.
Me: your wish.
*increase thrust speed*
C: Yes yes yes yes...... Yes~~~~~
Me: Say how much you love my dick!
C: I love it, give it to me more!

I pound so hard that i feel I'm about to explode. I slow down and slowly pull out, flip her over to doggy, then give it a lick, I slowly thrust in again, doggy makes better, slower for me to explode. I thrust so hard, smack her butt, she start to drool and shout "Yes! Smack more, harder! Ahh, ahhh, ahhh!". Her breath got shorter and so do I. I'm afraid of the neighbour heard her voice, but who cares! I fuck her like a total slut. I pull both of her hands back and all the sound is piak piak piak, and ah ah ah ah.. But I'm cumming, she shout,

C: In me.. In me..
Me: No.. Unless you plead me.
C: Op......pa, please. Ahh ahhh ahhh ahhhh..

How to say no!? So i thrust a few more time and cum in her. Load and load of it shoot in her, we both lie down and catch our breath. She give me a peck and we rest for about 5 minute, we head to shower and head out.

Her work place near my place, so we go for breakfast than she head to work, and for me, back home. Her smell is filled in the house. Such good fuck and pretty Korean girl for me.

When i lie on my bed, a message came.
C: "Thank you for the night, I enjoyed myself, and right now, I can't do my work properly, I really want more. Can I come over tonight as well? If its ok with you."
Me: "Sure babe, why not? I can't wait to give you a good and long fuck, all my mind is you now."
C: "me too, i can't wait for time to pass faster!"

We seperate for about 1hr and we feeling horny already. But I'll be meeting another Korean girl friend, she bringing me around in Seoul. So i need to maintain.

I went out after preparing my stuff, saw my friend, another beauty. But she's a friend, so never think much.

Blah blah blah blah.
Skip to evening.

Evening came and I reach home, her message came in, saying she going home to pack her stuff and coming over around 8 for dinner and a drink. I can't wait! So i quickly head out to buy soju and some beer so both of us will be high.

After 8-ish out, my bell rings, i open up the door, standing there wearing her sweater and short skirt, and in the sweater that surprises me, her old uniform, she wore that to show me her uniform, and she already got dinner and i got drinks.

We have our dinner together, and during our dinner, her leg keep rubbing up and down my leg.

C: I've been waiting for this. The whole day I can't focus my work.
Me: Me too, I can't wait for you to come.
C: Really? Hehehehe..

That smile can never forget, with that uniform already turns me on, i start to feel hard. But we still have our soju and beers, so i control a little, drink until semi high first.

After drinking for 2-3 soju and beers, her hand came over and stroke my 2IC.

C: already hard? Like my dress? 😏
Me: uhhh.. Yes..
C: lets finish this bottle and go and exercise.
Me: Ok.

I make her drink more than me, giving excuse I can't take much, but i lied cause i want her to feel higher. So she drank 2/3 and left over i drink. We head towards the bed with her pulling my dick. I'm just following her, feeling today letting her doninate me.

to be continue...
Old 26-06-2015, 12:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 116 / Power: 9
Phython1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyPhython1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

bro TS....this read is heavenly....really cannot tahan with all the details....also shoot out while reading the shower part......well done bro...good writing and post more!!
Old 26-06-2015, 10:52 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phython1 View Post
bro TS....this read is heavenly....really cannot tahan with all the details....also shoot out while reading the shower part......well done bro...good writing and post more!!
Thanks for the support bro, think of it also makes me shoot out. Lol. But doing it, seriously, cannot compare man. I'll write more if time permits, SG50 coming, busy busy, but will do my best to write.
Old 27-06-2015, 02:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 9
iLadyboy69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

nice story TS, please continue
Old 27-06-2015, 04:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 92 / Power: 11
StewieRules deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Do continue TS
Old 29-06-2015, 08:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1790 / Power: 13
xrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant future

Steaming Korean sex drama! Thanks for sharing TS!

Looking for chat and lunch buddies. ladies pls. I'd like to have a little casual banter over chat, lunch or tea if you are available in the daytime. pm me. I don't bite.
Old 29-06-2015, 11:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 9
sugarpova deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Pls continue
Old 29-06-2015, 01:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 9
robofish deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by xrage View Post
Steaming Korean sex drama! Thanks for sharing TS!
Horny Koreans
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1