The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 06-12-2018, 09:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 219 / Power: 9
Destin6wU is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDestin6wU is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDestin6wU is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: It all starts with a friend

Upon reaching the hotel, I was relieved and awkward with them holding on to both my arms.

Me: "Girls, where's MJ?"
*Look at the ground and silent*
JY: "She doesn't want to see you and talk to you"
SY: "She's the one threw out your stuff"
SY: "Without her noticing, we sneak out and grab your stuff in the morning and look for you"
Me: "Thank you girls, I'll pay you girls back this hotel and the things you did for me."
JY: "Definitely!" *Hit my chest*
Me: "Ahhh!"
SY & JY: *Giggle*

Tower Rotana, a 4-star hotel that facing the sea, knowing this 2 girls going to stay with me the next 6 days, what more can I ask for? MJ is the one I suppose to meet and be together with, but this 2 girls not bad too.

Went into the hotel, they booked a 2 queen size bedroom. I am overjoyed with them staying with me, but they don't have clothes to change and they ran about the whole morning. I suggest to them that they can wear my clothes first and I'll pay for their clothes since they paid for the hotel. They quickly rush to the toilet and both of them shower together, the toilet is a see-through glass and only cover by binds. They never lower all the way down which I can see at the bottom, their shaved pussy. I sat at the chair and peek from far, while the both of them shower in there. I wanted to rub myself but I'm still a little pain on my chest.

After they came out, JY wore my clothes just fine, cover all the way because she's short. But SY couldn't, she's tall and didn't take my short.

SY: *Peek out* "Look back! JY help me get a short"
JY: "Not going to do it" *Sit on my lap* "I'm going to sit with him and watch how you do it"
SY: *Rush out but naked*
JY & me: *Laugh out loud*
SY: "You guys want to die?"

They all dressed up and get some ice to treat my wound. A pack on my face and another one on my chest. Thank goodness I was thankful I learned Karate and Wushu when I'm young, and swam for 2 years to have a lean and strong enough chest to withstand those blow. But 1 thing I can't withstand is JY hold the ice with her left hand on my chest but the other hand is landing on my groin, and while she talks and smirk, her right-hand keep moving up and down, in no time I got a hard-on. SY is holding the ice on my face and I can feel her breast cushioning my head. I'm in heaven, served by two ladies here. But nothing happens on the first day in the hotel.

>>>>Fast forward>>>>

3rd Day
I was feeling much better with a little pain on my face still, but still out to shop with the 2 ladies. I was literally holding 2 girls hands, there are many eyes looking at us, but we don't bother. I'm happily holding their hands and thinking on how do I get 3some tonight. To my surprise, they are a little ahead of me.

JY: "Let's grab snacks and some alcohol"
SY: "No, he is not healed yet"
Me: "I'm fine, let's do that, my holiday doesn't last long."
JY: *Smile and ran off to grab lots of snacks*
SY: "You shouldn't spoil her like that, as much as I want you to continue what you did to me that day, I'm afraid I injured you more"
Me: "I want you as much as you want me. If you tonight can make us drunk and high, all night I will not sleep and show you more interesting stuff"
SY: *Smile shyly* "I want" *Ran off and grab 2 vodkas, 10 soju and a box of beer*
Me: *thinking* 'Me and my mouth, now I'm in big trouble'
JY: "SY! Are you crazy!? Jay, say something!"
Me: "It's for the rest of my trip, not going to drink all in a day"
SY: "Yea! So sensitive" *Smirk and wink at me*

With all the big and heavy bags I'm carrying, we walk past a shop like Watson, the girl rushed off to get some makeup removal and some facial wash, and I saw a packet selling something that makes manhood last 4hrs. I quickly put down the items and sneakily buy it. When I'm inside the shop the shopkeeper smile at me and took out a tube of water, and he told me it's to make a woman hot. So I get 2 tubes with a pack of long last manhood. I hide it in my pocket and grab the items and stand there like I'm tired of waiting. They walk out of the shop smiling at each other and kept in their bag quickly. I didn't bother because I got the stuff.

We reach back the hotel, we put down all the items, I wanted to go swimming but they don't have swimwear, if any of them wear a 2 piece swimwear, I'll definitely get instant hard on and many guys will stare on my girls. But dream on, they left the house without anything with them, most clothes I bought for them enough to go by until I leave, and most of the time they go braless. Suddenly...

JY: "It's so HOT!! Come on guys, let's go shower together!"
At the same time...
SY: "NO", Me: "YES"
*We look at each other, and SY gave a death stare*
Me: "You girls go ahead, I'll rest first then I shower next"

To be continue...
Old 06-12-2018, 10:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 7
DennisMoon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Amazing story, enjoy reading it
Old 12-12-2018, 07:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8844 / Power: 16
Cash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond repute

nice story, keep on sharing TS.
Old 12-12-2018, 09:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5007 / Power: 10
KTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond repute

setting up my tent here for more of this nice story.
Old 12-12-2018, 10:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 219 / Power: 9
Destin6wU is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDestin6wU is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDestin6wU is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Lots of tentage around.. Lol.. Thanks everyone for supporting.. Will do my best to write as close as what really happen.. Those were the time..

Remember to support support upz upz me.. Cheers~

P.s: Will continue more when time comes.
Old 12-12-2018, 11:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 7
stormcunt deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Destin6wU View Post
Lots of tentage around.. Lol.. Thanks everyone for supporting.. Will do my best to write as close as what really happen.. Those were the time..

Looking forward to your updates
Old 13-12-2018, 07:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6731 / Power: 13
MPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

nice story TS! hoping for more updates.
Old 13-12-2018, 11:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1107 / Power: 18
andythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud of

Thanks for sharing your story bro
Old 13-12-2018, 03:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 7
smallfoot deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Setting up tent too
Old 13-12-2018, 08:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute

Nice story here, more updates please.

Xchange pts, min POWER 8
Old 14-12-2018, 07:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6532 / Power: 13
JJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond repute

love this story! sure hoping there will be much more.
Old 14-12-2018, 03:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 6
vanuatu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

this is a really nice story, more of it will be great ts.
Old 15-12-2018, 12:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 7
LoweChat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Amazing story and sure support.
Old 15-12-2018, 12:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 7
TVdisconnect deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Do keep your story coming!
Old 15-12-2018, 06:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3511 / Power: 9
meijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

great story, enjoy reading it. look forward to your next update TS.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1