The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 15-12-2018, 03:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 425 / Power: 13
10019999 is a living Saint! - you won't find better10019999 is a living Saint! - you won't find better10019999 is a living Saint! - you won't find better10019999 is a living Saint! - you won't find better10019999 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: When fucking raw & about to cum in pussy, would u tell the gal or dont tell?

I like the dilema the girl had when I told her I am about to cum and I am going to shoot it inside. Expected many different answer during this short few seconds.
Old 15-12-2018, 03:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3419 / Power: 20
waaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond repute
Re: When fucking raw & about to cum in pussy, would u tell the gal or dont tell?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 10019999 View Post
I like the dilema the girl had when I told her I am about to cum and I am going to shoot it inside. Expected many different answer during this short few seconds.
So what’s the usual answer? Shoot inside or withdraw?
Old 16-12-2018, 12:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4125 / Power: 16
pacinse has a reputation beyond reputepacinse has a reputation beyond reputepacinse has a reputation beyond reputepacinse has a reputation beyond reputepacinse has a reputation beyond reputepacinse has a reputation beyond reputepacinse has a reputation beyond reputepacinse has a reputation beyond reputepacinse has a reputation beyond reputepacinse has a reputation beyond reputepacinse has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Licklollipop View Post
Just tell as a form of respect
Respect is key. Whenever my FB gives her love to me, subject to her circumstances and time of the month (always raw), it is either withdrawal and shoot outside her tummy, or changes into wearing condom to shoot inside or go in and shoot inside during safety period....regardless she has her considerations and she knows the seriatim of my liking and try to sextify me as much as possible. The least I can do, is to listen to her and respect her decisions since she has dedicated the most intimate part of herself to me.

I know all are different but that’s just my humble self way of handling this. To each his own. Peace ✌️
Old 23-12-2018, 02:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 299 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2434 / Power: 12
NiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond repute

If she allows, then just do it

Raomengjie
Old 23-12-2018, 09:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 84 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 560 / Power: 9
Cheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by pacinse View Post
Respect is key. Whenever my FB gives her love to me, subject to her circumstances and time of the month (always raw), it is either withdrawal and shoot outside her tummy, or changes into wearing condom to shoot inside or go in and shoot inside during safety period....regardless she has her considerations and she knows the seriatim of my liking and try to sextify me as much as possible. The least I can do, is to listen to her and respect her decisions since she has dedicated the most intimate part of herself to me.

I know all are different but that’s just my humble self way of handling this. To each his own. Peace ✌️
Well said. Plus it provides future opportunities
Old 23-12-2018, 12:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 245 / Power: 23
crazyivan6636 is a Helpful and Caring Samstercrazyivan6636 is a Helpful and Caring Samstercrazyivan6636 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by waaaaaa View Post
So what’s the usual answer? Shoot inside or withdraw?
Just shoot first deep inside. Then pop a pill.
Old 23-12-2018, 05:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
LQQKN4SUM deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

This is a great thread... some of the stories are funny... make me laugh. Some are a bit meh... some are WOW so little respect for the woman, regardless of FL, FB, etc...
Anyway.. CIP is the common theme here and yes it's soooo shiok.. but love to see that cum oozing out of the satisfied pussy.. then take a pic of it for memory sake..
I was kind of hoping there would be more pics of creampie here.... sadly.. no

So would be great to see more cream pie pics on this thread...
Old 23-12-2018, 06:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by NiaoRenn View Post
If she allows, then just do it

Raomengjie
Hahaha, good idea if not when asked sure reject.

Knowledge is a treasure but practice is the key to it ~ Thomas Fuller.
Old 23-12-2018, 07:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 129 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1061 / Power: 23
Zzz59 has much to be proud ofZzz59 has much to be proud ofZzz59 has much to be proud ofZzz59 has much to be proud ofZzz59 has much to be proud ofZzz59 has much to be proud ofZzz59 has much to be proud ofZzz59 has much to be proud of

Just let go. Dont think so much
Old 24-12-2018, 12:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4257 / Power: 13
rey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 10019999 View Post
One of the best answer i got from a gal is "I wish" when i ask whether can creampie.
Old 24-12-2018, 07:26 AM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 372 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12437 / Power: 19
I Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rey69 View Post
One of the best answer i got from a gal is "I wish" when i ask whether can creampie.
I got "Up to you"
Hehe...
Old 24-12-2018, 05:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Lucasoliver deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Yes to me it is a must. Cant be selfish. She may have her reasons not to want it. It may turn her off totally.
Old 24-12-2018, 11:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 7
PentaZillions deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by I Love Boobs View Post
I got "Up to you"
Hehe...
That means own time own target and fire!!
Old 25-12-2018, 06:45 AM
Samster

NiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond repute

You can feel her vagina contract seconds before you shoot. That gives you the signal she is ready to accept your armies
Old 26-12-2018, 12:20 PM
Samster

New conquer.
ML just arrived two days ago, nice apartment in central area. Fair and slim,, she asked me to bring rubber if I want to bang her and if she likes my face. I think she likes my face ::0
Good CIP

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1