The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 24-10-2018, 01:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
yycaddy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Innocent Wife Blackmailed by hubby's White Boss

Omg, steam alrdy reading Ur story
Old 25-10-2018, 09:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1053 / Power: 9
jonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud of

Innocent Wife Blackmailed by hubby's White Boss

@His Penthouse Roofdeck pool

I know I can't.. no matter how badly I wanted to... i must not! he will know that I'm being aroused! i know i really can't moan.. but..... but........ he's making me so hot! i think I was feeling very wet down there already...

he locked lips with me again.. this time he kissed me in a more rough manner, sticking his tongue into my mouth shortly after. his tongue met mine, i felt hot air being breathed into my mouth... i felt so horny. his licking of my tongue made me want to lick his tongue back too..

'horhhh.......... horhhhh.......... horhhhhh......'

wait... oh shit... shitt.... was i moaning??? horrhhhhh... i was breathing out into his mouth as he licked my tongue..... shit... i feeling so weak already... i couldn't even stop myself from moaning! he was flicking and rubbing my nipples harder, and rubbing his penis on my vagina and clit so hard and fast..... wait... he's not french kissing me anymore! my mouth was still opened and I was still moaning! i opened my eyes slightly, he was watching me with a smirk on his face! oh shit.. i need to stop moaning.. now he knows i'm feeling horny! but i can't stop moaning.. i really can't.... shit... am I hitting my orgasm????

wait...

i was sliding a little.. he took a step backwards, my back was slightly further away from the pool wall. my clitoris was losing grip on his penis! i tighten my legs around his body... the grip still wasn't that good.. i don't know why. i leaned forward and hugged him tighter. finally... this feeling is back.. this feels good... he's rubbing my nipples gently and slowly now.. it feels good too.. it feels too good... shit... why am I kissing him back???? oh gosh.. oh gosh... we were frenching again! i have to stop!!!

him: sure you aren't enjoying this??

me: noo... noo.... of course not..

i bravely rejected him immediately. but... i think i moaned a few times... shit...

him: then why are you rubbing yourself on my penis?

me: huh?

oh dear. oh shit! oh shit!! he was laughing... it took me a few more seconds.. then i realised.. oh shit!!! i was humping now instead! he had stopped humping his penis on my vagina! i quickly released my legs and felt myself sink down a little. he reached out and supported me, pulled me over to him and gave me a hug. he looked at me, looking very satisfied, very confident..

him: come, let's head inside.

is it finally over??

Last edited by jonnyboi888; 27-10-2018 at 10:41 PM.
Old 26-10-2018, 12:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 7
MichaelVanrick deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Awesome story TS, please continue
Old 27-10-2018, 07:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8844 / Power: 16
Cash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond repute

nice story, enjoy it alot. keep on sharing TS.
Old 27-10-2018, 09:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5007 / Power: 10
KTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond repute

waiting here for more of this really nice story, great share!
Old 27-10-2018, 05:26 PM
Samster

jonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud of

@His Penthouse Bathroom

him: let's wash the chlorine off.

he pulled me into the shower and started to rinse both of us. i felt so tired, but luckily at least the alcohol effect was wearing off.

him: sit here.

he pointed at the edge of his bathtub. i sat as told. i don't know why I was so obliging.

him: see the problem you've caused?

me: what do you mean?

he pointed at the big bump in his red boxers. it was wet and the shape of his penis was very obvious!

him: it's making me very uncomfortable. take care of it.

me: what??

him: it's not what. it's how. use your hand and masturbate it until my erection goes away.

I shook my head..

him: come on pretty baby.. you don't want your husband's career to be a train wreck right?

he looked down at me with a smirk..

him: yes.... that's it baby..

he strokes my hair.

him: come on... take the big monster out of it's cage.. come on.. you know you want to see it in it's flesh... i've seen you looking at it all night long..

me: no I didn't...

him: haha. ok .. if you say so.. take it out now........ oh yeah.. that's it...

shit.. he was right... it's a big monster. it looks bigger than it felt on my belt. i tried avoiding looking at it....

him: oh yeah baby.. that's good.. you are good at masturbating... tell me now.. how many cocks have your masturbated?

i shook my head..

him: don't lie ...

me: really none!

him: not even for your husband?

i shook my head.. it was the truth.. hubby never asked me to...

him: oh yeah... baby... come.. give it a kiss..

me: no...

him: come on.. it's just a kiss.. it will help me cum faster. you want this to end faster right.

he was right...... shit him! but he was right!

him: oh yeah! that's it baby...

he stroked my hair..

him: come on.. don't stop.. kiss it again... oh yeah.. kiss it again.. don't stop.. come on.. on yeah..

please let him cum soon! come on.. please let him cum soon! i masturbated him hard and fast! but no use...

him: come on. give it a good suck...

me: no way!

i let go of his penis and pushed it away...

him: why not?

me: i don't do that!

him: you sure about that?

me: yes of course!

him: then why did you hubby say you've sucked most of your colleagues' cocks??

what????

Last edited by jonnyboi888; 27-10-2018 at 10:41 PM.
Old 27-10-2018, 06:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 7
scoundred deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very good story, thanks!!
Old 27-10-2018, 10:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
qwerty03010301 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Very interesting keep it up
Old 27-10-2018, 10:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
qwerty03010301 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very interesting keep it up
Old 27-10-2018, 10:40 PM
Samster

@His Penthouse bedroom

me: that's rubbish!

him: well.. then tell me, how many cocks have you sucked before???

me: none!!

him: haha. ok i'll pretend I believe you. come follow me..

he wrapped a towel around me and dried me quickly.. the towel was thick and really comfortable.. but i was too distracted to feel its comfort. why would hubby lie to him or even tell him such things in the first place???

he led me out of the bathroom, walked past his walk in closet and to his bedroom. he sat me down on his bed, then climbed onto it himself and made himself comfortable..

him: please continue..

i looked at him... he knew i know what to do. i looked away and reached for his penis.. it was not as hard anymore.. shit.. it's going to be harder to make him cum.

him: don't forget to kiss it..

i gave him a look of disapproval and disdain.

him: how long are you going to keep me waiting?

i sighed.. argh... shit... why am i doing this?? i could feel a bit of his cum on my lips..

him: don't stop kissing.. keep going...... ohhhh...i love your soft lips.... yeah... keep going... come on.. give it a good kiss... like a french kiss...

i shook my head..

he sat up and I thought he was going to force my head to swallow his cock... instead, he pulled my body and legs towards him. what was he up to?

him: continue kissing my dick..

i felt his hand run along my thighs, on the inner side. he played his fingers along my panty line. he caressed my clitoris area and played with me teasing me... shit.... he is good!!

him: oh yeah.. your kissing is getting so much better.....

what is he saying?? i'm not making any extra effort... still trying my best to make him cum fast.. i shake his penis so fast but yet his touch on me is still so slow and intended..

"oh.... uhhh.... harhhhh.... harhhhh... noooo.... noooo....."

shit... he was fingering me..... oh shit.... shit.... why didn't i see it coming?? i should have stopped him!!

him: don't stop sucking my cock!

sucking??? i'm not even suck it ... oh shit.. oh shit ... oh shit!!!

" ahhhh ... ahhhh... ahhhhh... ahhhhh..."

he found my g spot... he stopped fingering but just continued to flick his fingers non stop inside my vagina, pressing on my g spot.. i got so wet down there , i could even hear the wet sounds his fingers were making in my vagina!

him: don't be selfish.. pleasure me back!

he instructed... shit.. he was right... i have to make him cum.. i'm so tired... i want to sleep! i want to sleep!!! my eyes are still closed... i'm so high.. so hot.... so high... so hot!!!

him: oh fuck... you sure are good at this!!!
Old 28-10-2018, 08:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7258 / Power: 13
NastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond repute

this is a nice story!

setting up my tent here to wait for more of it.
Old 28-10-2018, 05:07 PM
Samster

@His Penthouse bedroom

him: woooo... feels so good..... you are so fucking wet... cum so much!

the sounds of my wet vagina could be heard... he had two fingers inside me and he was making all sorts of patterns, twirling his fingers round and round, rubbing my g spot, pressing my g spot. I don't even think I've ever gotten so wet in my vagina ever!

him: oh fuck... you are such a good cock sucker... baby... don't stop....

why does he keep saying that??? what am I doing?? i am so tired! i am also so horny and high. what am I doing now? i can't stop myself. what am I doing??? this thing.... it feels good in my mouth.. it feels good on my tongue too... it's like sucking a popsicle.. licking it... this thing.. this thing that somehow is making me treasure it, making me treat it like my precious item... oh gosh.... i can't stop myself... I can't stop moaning even though I can feel my tongue licking it.... i can't stop moaning even though I continue to kiss it, continue to suck it with my lips... wait... wait.... oh gosh... i am really sucking his penis??? I am so tired... what am I doing??? I am already shaking so hard for him.. why won't he cum?? why won't he cum??

"AHHHHHH!!!! AHHHHHHHH!!! ahhhhhh! ahhhhhh... ahhhhhh.... ahhhhhh..."

I collapsed at his side, it was too much... i may have blacked out.. couldn't even really feel anything that happened... i fell asleep, i think... felt that wave of exhaustion.. my hand muscles were burning and aching. how long was I holding my body upwards? why does my mouth feel so sore... so sore.... my vagina too.. why... so.... so...... sore.............................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ............................................... what's...... what's..... what's happening???

Last edited by jonnyboi888; 28-10-2018 at 09:19 PM.
Old 28-10-2018, 06:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
iLoveDoggies deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Continue pls. U r finally back!
Old 28-10-2018, 11:35 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonnyboi888 View Post

@His Penthouse bedroom

him: woooo... feels so good..... you are so fucking wet... cum so much!

the sounds of my wet vagina could be heard... he had two fingers inside me and he was making all sorts of patterns, twirling his fingers round and round, rubbing my g spot, pressing my g spot. I don't even think I've ever gotten so wet in my vagina ever!

him: oh fuck... you are such a good cock sucker... baby... don't stop....

why does he keep saying that??? what am I doing?? i am so tired! i am also so horny and high. what am I doing now? i can't stop myself. what am I doing??? this thing.... it feels good in my mouth.. it feels good on my tongue too... it's like sucking a popsicle.. licking it... this thing.. this thing that somehow is making me treasure it, making me treat it like my precious item... oh gosh.... i can't stop myself... I can't stop moaning even though I can feel my tongue licking it.... i can't stop moaning even though I continue to kiss it, continue to suck it with my lips... wait... wait.... oh gosh... i am really sucking his penis??? I am so tired... what am I doing??? I am already shaking so hard for him.. why won't he cum?? why won't he cum??

"AHHHHHH!!!! AHHHHHHHH!!! ahhhhhh! ahhhhhh... ahhhhhh.... ahhhhhh..."

I collapsed at his side, it was too much... i may have blacked out.. couldn't even really feel anything that happened... i fell asleep, i think... felt that wave of exhaustion.. my hand muscles were burning and aching. how long was I holding my body upwards? why does my mouth feel so sore... so sore.... my vagina too.. why... so.... so...... sore.............................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ............................................... what's...... what's..... what's happening???

i couldn't even open my eyes. the eye lids felt so heavy.. what is going on..... what is that feeling.....

"wake up baby... the night isn't over yet..."

huh.. who is that... i recognize the voice.... it's him.... what does he want..... don't disturb me please.. i want to sleep...

"baby... i've not cummed yet... come on open your eyes..."

me: let me sleep..... huhhhhh... harhhhhhh...

shit... am i moaning... why am i moaning...... what's wrong... what is that feeling?? the worry.... i opened my eyes...

him: hello baby.... welcome back...

he was kneeling in between my legs... what does he want....

him: oh baby.. don't fall asleep....

me: huhhhhh... harhhhh...

i moaned out.... why was I moaning?? what was that feeling??

him: you are still fucking wet.... means you need more.. i need more too...

what was he doing...... i opened my eyes again.... he was still in between my legs, why are my legs so wide spread... he was holding on to his penis i think.... masturbating himself?? just let him.... ohhhhh!! wait.. that feeling again... what was he doing?? ahhhhhh! AHHHH!!!... shit... what was that feeling... i quickly lifted my head and take a look... shit! he was holding on to his penis and using it to rub on my clitoris!!

me: hey... stop that....

i tried to get up to stop him... he didn't care... he rubbed me a lot faster..... i could only lean backwards and moan louder... i was so weak.. i felt drugged... or was it the orgasm and pure ecstacy from his fingering for more than five minutes he put me through just now? i really don't know.... i kept trying to reach out to stop him but my hands were too short... he had me at his mercy... shit.... this feeling... i don't like it.... i was crying... he saw... i saw his face... he looked satisfied and happy.. he wanted to see me cry... he wanted to see that he was dominating me.... shit... why is my vagina getting so wet!! my knees felt so weak.... shit... why am I feeling something else???

i think...... i think.......... i think i want....... i think i want more..... shit... why am I feeling that??? this is wrong... he must have drugged me... no way will I allow that to happen..

him: I'm going to fuck you now...

me: no... you can't

him: i don't care...

i got up slightly but he pushed me down... he has stopped rubbing his penis on my clitoris already.. i was feeling less weak..but could still feel his little monster touching my vagina opening, ready to push in.. he leaned forward and kissed me upwards... his hands pulled my bra cups down and licked one nipple wildly while the other hand rubbed my nipples the way that made me feel so high! i tried pushing his hand and head away from my breasts but he just kept on coming... i could feel his penis rubbing along my vagina walls and it made it much much worse... i was so high.. and so tempted!!

what is wrong with me??? why am I crying but at the same time.. also tempted to try his thing???

him: i'm want to fuck you now.

me: no.. please no...

i tried resisting and struggled... i could barely move..

him: you can't say no.. don't make me rape you.. i won't like it. say yes... say you will let me fuck you...

me: no... please don't .... please...

his hand went downwards while the other hand pressed on me... he aimed his penis at my vagina opening, i could feel his penis head touch my vagina lips... shit.. it feels SO BIG!!! oh gosh... i am so scared... shit.. shit shit!! i was completely at his mercy !! i tried struggling but it was futile! any moment, he's going to push it in and there's nothing I can do to stop him! why do i feel tempted at the same time?? what is wrong with me???

him: let me fuck you... do it for your husband... say yes now.. hurry up.. say you will let me fuck.. do it for him...

i felt more tears dripping away... i closed my eyes shut and pushed all the tears out... i nodded my head..

"AHHHHHH!!!!!" i moaned out loud!

him: don't just nod... i want to hear you say it...

me: huh.... huhh.... huhh....

i was panting so hard.... his whole penis was inside me now!!!!

him: say it. say you want me to fuck you...

me: no...

i shook my head in tears...

him: say it for him... come on... i promise I will be gentle... i promise I will make you feel good...

me: ahhhh...

he pushed more of his penis into me! i thought that was the whole thing already! so big!! so big!!

he started to rub my nipples too... i refused to say it.... no way... no way will i say it..... no way will I... "ohhhhh!"

he pulled his penis out entirely and immediately!!!!

i was panting non stop... was I feeling relief?? i'm not sure.. what was he doing?? i opened my eyes and looked at him... he looked down at me.. i was expecting him to be angry.. but no... he was smiling..

him: remember this feeling ok?

he pushed his penis into me again, half in length... then pulled it out...

were we done?

me: ohhhh!! ohhhhhhhh!!!!! ohhhhhhhhH!!!!!!

he started rubbing his penis head on my clitoris again!!!

i grabbed the bed sheets around me!! i was so high!! my moaning was out of control!! he wasn't just rubbing my clitoris!! he sometimes pushed his penis in as well! a little bit!! shit!! this feeling is building up!! so badly!!! he's making me....

him: WOW!!! YOU CAN SQUIRT BABY!!

what was he saying??? shit.... gosh... this feeling is killing me.... i felt so weak.. my knees felt so weak!!!

him: say it!! say it now!!!!

me: SAY WHAT????

he was now rubbing his penis head at my vagina lips!!!!!

him: SAY YOU WANT ME TO FUCK YOU!

me: OK!!!

him: SAY IT!!!

ME: YES!! FUCK ME!! FUCK ME NOW!!!!!!
Old 29-10-2018, 12:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 7
Brassil deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy