The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 06-08-2019, 09:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 215 / Power: 13
lextheman is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlextheman is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlextheman is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: L16 h69

Huizi
Looks: 8.5/10 pretty hard to find in GL nowadays
Breast: 8/10 good handful size. Seems a bit enhanced. Not sure
AR: 6/10 brief AR
BBbj: 8/10 yes and good 2 rounds
FJ: 9/10 good and wet, accommodating

RTF: yes
Old 07-08-2019, 07:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1333 / Power: 14
Garfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud of

L16 h69 has a girl with “the girl next door” type of appeal and she is Shan Shan, thanks to the 2 Brothers who had previously reviewed her.[/QUOTE]

She gave me the ‘I have my medical check-up due so CBJ’ but she did give me her number (9893 8508 and 6844 6236) and said in future I can call to confirm first if she is going for medical check-up. She told me nicely today is only CBJ.

=============================================

(Above posted by Bro Turgid and quoted by Bro Forexswift)

I have experienced this before. Any Bro can elighten what is the logic(s) behind the WLs' thoughts? Understand the self-implemented "ban" is usually 3 days before the medical check-up. If they are going to be infected doing BBBJ, surely, it is not going to happen during this period, considering that they have been doing BBBJ for the past weeks leading to the 3-day ban.

Any views? Cheers
Old 07-08-2019, 10:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 415 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 981 / Power: 6
Dignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by forexswift View Post
Hello Everyone:

Is Huizi really value for money?

Gesch, lextheman and turgid was lucky to get BBBJ from her whereas Dignified69 and xtrap only got CBJ.

Please refer to the negative comments about her from snrlee and tofumaster95
I had Huizi some time ago so the memory is very blur. She looks very hot but the friendly okt did tell me that I would not get what I want from her. Maybe it’s just a me issue. Am tempted to try but scared to waste three Aisha’s
I am grateful to Molly (2022: youthful frenching & squirting) XN (1669-2019: So Much) Yuan Yuan (1649-2018: Crystalizing the Turnaround), Ke Ke (2062-2017, :Our Heart-Touching Frenching), Mina (1805-2016:Our Relationship), Ke Ke (1651-2014: Your Golden Pedicure), and every1 else
Old 07-08-2019, 11:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
N666US deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Had her when she first came ashore last year, did manage to get BBBJ from her. Overall she's ok but she don't allow frenching therefore I never RTF. Frenching is a must criteria for me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dignified69 View Post
I had Huizi some time ago so the memory is very blur. She looks very hot but the friendly okt did tell me that I would not get what I want from her. Maybe it’s just a me issue. Am tempted to try but scared to waste three Aisha’s
Old 07-08-2019, 02:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 415 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 981 / Power: 6
Dignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by N666US View Post
Had her when she first came ashore last year, did manage to get BBBJ from her. Overall she's ok but she don't allow frenching therefore I never RTF. Frenching is a must criteria for me
I share your passion for frenching. It is a sine qua non for me, but it takes lips from two faces to achieve this ...
I am grateful to Molly (2022: youthful frenching & squirting) XN (1669-2019: So Much) Yuan Yuan (1649-2018: Crystalizing the Turnaround), Ke Ke (2062-2017, :Our Heart-Touching Frenching), Mina (1805-2016:Our Relationship), Ke Ke (1651-2014: Your Golden Pedicure), and every1 else

Last edited by Dignified69; 07-08-2019 at 05:47 PM. Reason: Spelling mistake
Old 07-08-2019, 06:41 PM
Samster

Garfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud of

Quote:
L16 h69 has a girl with “the girl next door” type of appeal and she is Shan Shan, thanks to the 2 Brothers who had previously reviewed her.

She gave me the ‘I have my medical check-up due so CBJ’ but she did give me her number (9893 8508 and 6844 6236) and said in future I can call to confirm first if she is going for medical check-up. She told me nicely today is only CBJ.

I have experienced this before. Any Bro can elighten what is the logic(s) behind the WLs' thoughts? Understand the self-implemented "ban" is usually 3 days before the medical check-up. If they are going to be infected doing BBBJ, surely, it is not going to happen during this period, considering that they have been doing BBBJ for the past weeks leading to the 3-day ban.

Any views? Cheers

Hello Garfoo:

Kindly check out the comments written by max_priest, thanks![/QUOTE]

Many thanks, Bro Forexswift. I suppose if they get infected well before their medical checkup, provided they are aware, they can seek private medical checkup. Thanks again. Cheers
Old 07-08-2019, 08:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
tofumaster95 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Garfoo View Post
L16 h69 has a girl with “the girl next door” type of appeal and she is Shan Shan, thanks to the 2 Brothers who had previously reviewed her.

Any views? Cheers[/QUOTE]

It's not just Shan Shan even regulars that I RTF for more than 10 times tell me not to come 3 days before their check up if I want BBBJ. Just letting you know bro in case you feel offended haha. She is not biased against you.
Old 07-08-2019, 08:51 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tofumaster95 View Post

Any views? Cheers
It's not just Shan Shan even regulars that I RTF for more than 10 times tell me not to come 3 days before their check up if I want BBBJ. Just letting you know bro in case you feel offended haha. She is not biased against you.[/QUOTE]

Hi, Bro Tofumaster95, I didn't, and won't, feel offended as I respected the reason they gave. I was just wondering why they are so concerned about infection 3 days before the medical checkup. They could be infected earlier. I can only guess that, if that happens, they go and see a private doctor. Thanks again for the assurance. Cheers
Old 07-08-2019, 08:52 PM
Samster

Quote:
Many thanks, Bro Forexswift. I suppose if they get infected well before their medical checkup, provided they are aware, they can seek private medical checkup. Thanks again. Cheers

Hello Garfoo:

9 August 2019 and 12 August 2019 are both public holidays and I hope you have a nice long weekend, have fun and all the best!
Hi, Bro, you too and happy bonking. Cheers
Old 07-08-2019, 10:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 501 / Power: 12
thorium is a glorious beacon of lightthorium is a glorious beacon of lightthorium is a glorious beacon of lightthorium is a glorious beacon of lightthorium is a glorious beacon of lightthorium is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dignified69 View Post
I've RTF'ed Huizi many times. Her BBBJ is among the best. Tight pussy and looks like my neighbor's daughter (kawaii look). Boobs are enhanced but not those unnatural type. Overall a gem IMO. Quite puzzled to hear people describe her as an ice queen as I find her to be quite bubbly.
Old 08-08-2019, 09:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 522 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2229 / Power: 13
GN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond repute

Well from what I heard from WL the 3 days rule is to prevent any residual evidence of providing a BBBJ. Some don't allow frenching as well

Some gals even practice a 7days rule while some others don't bother at all yet they still stayed for 2 full years...

Guess this will always be a myth
Old 08-08-2019, 11:49 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by GN007SG View Post
Well from what I heard from WL the 3 days rule is to prevent any residual evidence of providing a BBBJ. Some don't allow frenching as well

Some gals even practice a 7days rule while some others don't bother at all yet they still stayed for 2 full years...

Guess this will always be a myth
Thanks, Bro GN007SG, "residual evidence of providing BBBJ". Can enlighten what constitute "residual evidence?" Cannot be leftover sperm, right? Ha ha, please pardon my ignorance and kaypo desire to know more. Cheers
Old 08-08-2019, 04:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 522 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2229 / Power: 13
GN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond repute

Honestly I also no idea lol I'm not DSC

It was a Thai WL who told me. Their English mostly so so nia..

There was one WL who told me something like this...
She ask me to give her money to clean her pussy before her checkup day...
I have no idea what she is saying lol
And nope I did not do raw with her if you are thinking
Old 08-08-2019, 05:47 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by GN007SG View Post
Honestly I also no idea lol I'm not DSC

It was a Thai WL who told me. Their English mostly so so nia..

There was one WL who told me something like this...
She ask me to give her money to clean her pussy before her checkup day...
I have no idea what she is saying lol
And nope I did not do raw with her if you are thinking
Ha hao, like you said, it could just be a myth as some WLs do not bother and yet cleared their 2 years. I only heard it from a couple of PRC WLs and 1 Malaysian WL. No mention from the others. Thanks for info. Cheers
Old 08-08-2019, 09:34 PM
Samster

Quote:
Hello Garfoo / GN007SG:

I am not sure if government law had change over the past 5 years.

Anyway, Dr Tan had mentioned on JULY 23, 2014 that “Only the regulated sex workers undergo monthly tests.”

If we only look for regulated sex workers and did not do raw, we should be quite safe!

Thanks for info, Bro Forexswift. I mostly frequent GL as we sort of know what we get. Unlike FLs, it is mostly hit-and-miss..... Thanks again. Cheers
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1