The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 05-10-2009, 12:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1180 / Power: 18
shibaxian has much to be proud ofshibaxian has much to be proud ofshibaxian has much to be proud ofshibaxian has much to be proud ofshibaxian has much to be proud ofshibaxian has much to be proud ofshibaxian has much to be proud ofshibaxian has much to be proud ofshibaxian has much to be proud of
Re: Huizhou Recommendations

Dear all brothers that are interested in HZ,
as i am only a new guy in this forum and i seldom join any brothers here for cheonging session. Therefore, i got no experience in organizing a ktv party.
If bro coolmanks (as a senior) willing to become the leader for the party sessions in HZ, i will extend my stay as a member to join the party...of course, I can help to give some suggestions on where to cheong in HZ city and provide some security measures...
Old 05-10-2009, 01:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1129 / Power: 22
lurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by shibaxian View Post
as i am only a new guy in this forum and i seldom join any brothers here for cheonging session. Therefore, i got no experience in organizing a ktv party.
If bro coolmanks (as a senior) willing to become the leader for the party sessions in HZ, i will extend my stay as a member to join the party...of course, I can help to give some suggestions on where to cheong in HZ city and provide some security measures...
I'd certainly second that.. both arms and legs up in the air!!!!
Old 05-10-2009, 06:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 209 / Power: 18
neogeo2 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterneogeo2 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterneogeo2 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
i third that idea!

i'm new and virgin to this whole cheonging scene too! only ever visited the Thailand scene less than a handful of times and i'm hooked! So end of the year will be traveling China to visit family in Guangzhou around late dec- early jan period. Would be great to attend one of the SBF events and from what i have read so far, HZ looks like a destination to check out. Let me know bros.
Old 05-10-2009, 09:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 784 / Power: 22
coolmanks is a splendid one to beholdcoolmanks is a splendid one to beholdcoolmanks is a splendid one to beholdcoolmanks is a splendid one to beholdcoolmanks is a splendid one to beholdcoolmanks is a splendid one to beholdcoolmanks is a splendid one to behold

Shibaxian,

You are the most helpful guy. I am very happy if you can extend your stay and guide us during a virgin trip to HZ. But please do not be oblige to do so.

Those who know me will know I am a very lazy guy, so I do not organise KTV party. I only attend KTV parties when it suit me. And I do not feel oblige to attend if it does not suit me.
As the resident organiser Bonk posted once to be organiser mean that you cannot enjoy the party. I am a selfish person, I want to enjoy the party. hahahha

And I am only a senior in term of calender "age". I am a newbies as my first trip was in 2007. LOL

Quote:
If bro coolmanks (as a senior) willing to become the leader for the party sessions in HZ, i will extend my stay as a member to join the party...of course, I can help to give some suggestions on where to cheong in HZ city and provide some security measures.
You learn well from the NS stint, youngman. This is known as sabo and arrow right?

Quote:
Originally Posted by lurpsexx View Post
I'd certainly second that.. both arms and legs up in the air!!!!

Last edited by coolmanks; 05-10-2009 at 10:13 AM.
Old 05-10-2009, 11:31 AM
Samster

shibaxian has much to be proud ofshibaxian has much to be proud ofshibaxian has much to be proud ofshibaxian has much to be proud ofshibaxian has much to be proud ofshibaxian has much to be proud ofshibaxian has much to be proud ofshibaxian has much to be proud ofshibaxian has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolmanks View Post

You learn well from the NS stint, youngman. This is known as sabo and arrow right?

Sorry bro coolmank to arrow you. Party call off....
As promised, i will extend my stay in HZ city till 26/10.
Old 05-10-2009, 11:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 784 / Power: 22
coolmanks is a splendid one to beholdcoolmanks is a splendid one to beholdcoolmanks is a splendid one to beholdcoolmanks is a splendid one to beholdcoolmanks is a splendid one to beholdcoolmanks is a splendid one to beholdcoolmanks is a splendid one to behold

No worries, bro SBX. I know you are not young, you are ah pek like me.hahah

When I posted "youngman", I was refering to lurp...... lol Anyway, I am only here to TCSS .....no offense mean to anyone.

Definitely will not be in HZ before the 26 Oct. Look like I will miss you this time; hope better luck next time.

Cheers

Quote:
Sorry bro coolmank to arrow you. Party call off....
As promised, i will extend my stay in HZ city till 26/10.

Old 05-10-2009, 12:55 PM
Samster

Re: Danshui 03/10/09

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Stark View Post
Kena sort tio by one sales manager. Sibei stim.
Need to go sauna later to release liao.
Bro Tony,
Are you still in DS? Don't tell me that you kenna 'gong tao' in DS???
Old 05-10-2009, 01:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 17
bigboobman007 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Huizhou 02/10/09

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Stark View Post
I'm back in Danshui now after changing my mind of going to CP initially.
Because I hit one "jackpot" sauna located on Kaicheng Avenue. It was all luck!
I checked out a lot of ¥168 saunas but 90% of them are crap. This is a gem!
Lots of locals here and place is pretty lively and staff friendly.
Price: ¥168 (60min)/¥268 (100min). Quality is amazing at 6-7.5/10.
Some even at 8 (Supervisors)! Yes SYT supervisors are ¥268 only!
Imagine those chio KTV SYTs you see in CP's Tao Yuan, Wan Yi or Manhattan KTV.
Only at ¥168/268. WTF! I feel I'm short changing them man. Hahaha.
All these young SYTs are around 19yo.
I chose a good service 38D big boobs girl with looks/body similiar to Rin Aoki.
Pure good luck. Wow those melons are huge. 2 months on the job. Very tight cunt.
Besides Hong Kongers I'm the first foreigner customer that she has encountered!
TCSS.
Bro Tony,

U r now officially my hero. Hopefully u r not bonking wearing ironman costume.heheheh. I am a sauna man as well cause i love the the selection(big boob gals la....36D and above i mean) n service of the gals. I love to explore new places as well especially those with lots of saunas. Rin Aoki....very nice. Please share this place with me. Im still looking for my Hitomi Tanaka.

U mentioned "It's very competitive here. ¥168/268 grade girls are definitely different from those ¥300/400/500/600 grade girls." Care to elaborate? I'm also used to the 300/400/500/600 standard in CP and CA and found the lower priced zhuhai saunas to be quite a dump. I mean...if u look hard enough surely got 1 or 2 gem la...but the percentage is lower and harder to find. Usually i touch down CA, tour 10 or more saunas, take down the numbers and bonk them 1 by 1 for the next few days. Seldom run out of choice. But zhuhai is a different story. So difficult to find good quality. Since DS price is about the same as Zhuhai, could the standard be about the same or better? If some gud saunas have selection that can last me 2 or more days, then maybe worth considering to go to DS. Looking forward to your enlightenment. U havent review on HS saunas le?
Old 05-10-2009, 07:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1430 / Power: 17
adidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud of

珠海国泰酒店不可住

allowed me to explain the above sentence ...

i checked into 珠海国泰酒 on 22th sept evening ard 6pm...
after doing some unpacking and rest, i went out for dinner and shopping with my colleagues at the ZhuHai Port Plaza ...
Upon retrunring to my hotel room at ard 10pm .. i realise my room was broken into and my notebook was missing ...
fear immediately invaded me and i rush to check the room safe box ...
fortunately it was not broken into ...
call the front desk and report the incident ... some security guards and a manager came to my room to inspect ...
they then check the hotel security camera in the security guard room situated at the side of the hotel ...
after viewing through the video, we saw 2 men went into my room empty handed and after abt 7 minutes later, exited the room carrying my notebook covered with the laundry bag and putting into a lady accomplice who was waiting at the lift lobby .... all these in clear view from the security camera ..

upon further viewing the security tape, we realise the lady accomplice was loitering in the hallway corridor earlier for a few minutes trying to break into the hotel rooms ...
she tried a few rooms but didn't manage to get in ...mine was the unfortunate one ...

the hotel reported to gong an and though the police station was a 5 minutes walk to the hotel, it took them more then an hour to be there ... dressed like some thugs and wear slippers ... they dun look any bit like a policeman ...
it's big embarassment to the Chinese Police ...

my hotel room have no sign of force break-in ... which means the theives managed to get into my room using similiar hotel room card ...

OK ... to make the story short ... we immediately check out the hotel and check in to Charming Hotel ...

This is unbelievable ... but believe it ....
The hotel have deny all responsibilities regarding the break-in ... they stated that the thieves uses high technology to break into my room and thus we cannot blamed the hotel for negilience ....
They refused any compensation to me .... but offer me a few FREE night stay in the hotel .... WTF, do u think i will want to stay in this hotel again ??

my colleagues said this gotta to be a inside job ....
they even bring up the subject that the hotel could be a 黑店 ...
how can the security guards missed seeing the lady thief loitering along the hallway corridor going from door to door ???
And no hotel will deny responsibilities for such a incident ... but this hotel gracefully and conveniently did ...and without any remorse ...

I believe it is the hotel responsibilities to protect their guests ...

Thus i would advise all not to stay in this hotel for ur sake ...
i cannot imagine if they were to break into my room while i was sleeping in the middle of the nite if i forgot to latch from the inside ...

珠海国泰酒店不可住
Old 05-10-2009, 08:09 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -46 / Power: 0
bkkgal is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Re: Danshui 01/10/09

Quote:
Bro Lurpsexx,
I will be in HZ city from 14~24oct. Maybe by the time you reach, i already left. If you can arrange about my timing, i can bring you around.
i manage to secure air ticket during deevapali season.
this would be my first china cheonging trip after bangkok and batam.
been to yun nan for travel few yr ago,
i would like to get something like nana plaza, lady keep me accompany and bring me visiting around..thats why i dont really like to visit sauna and pay for 1 shot...

any such recommendation from brother? my plan
16: stay shen zhen, visit luo hu chun
17: go to CP
18: should be able to get companion
19: with dream gal
20: back to sin via hkg

DEP SINGAPORE ,T1 16OCT FRI 1100 CX 714 ECONOMY-O 16OCT 16OCT 20K
ARR HONG KONG INTL T1 16OCT FRI 1455 (777) CONFIRMED
COUPON STATUS: OPEN FOR USE
DEP HONG KONG INTL T1 20OCT TUE 1120 CX 739 ECONOMY-O 20OCT 20OCT 20K
ARR SINGAPORE ,T1 20OCT TUE 1505 (773) CONFIRMED
Old 05-10-2009, 11:15 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kohken View Post
Hi Bro Shibaxian and Bro Tony,

I am a newbie to this forum, was planning solo trip to cp on 18 Oct....but when i came across this thread and all those nice pics posted by bro tony, i would really love to check out huizhou and danshui too (actually started dreaming of the place already...so sexiting...kekeke)

Unfortunately me being a banana it will be a bit troublesome for me, so i wonder if you could show me around and teach some tricks on HZ since you are around at the time.

Hope you have the time....
Sorry overlook your post...
Maybe you read the post about HZ first. If any question, then pm me. I try to answer ...
Old 05-10-2009, 11:23 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dermarko View Post
When I go KTV there, I always aim for the DJs, some are quite pretty..Hope you ejoy your time there..Maybe will drop by there in Dec..
Bro Dermarko, you also like to aim DJ...same as me
Sometimes when i go ktv alone, i will sit 2-3 kj instead of the K gals. If you don't mind, maybe we can have 1 session of kj nite in future.
Old 06-10-2009, 03:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1129 / Power: 22
lurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud of
Thumbs up Re: Danshui 03/10/09

Quote:
Bro Dermarko, you also like to aim DJ...same as me
Sometimes when i go ktv alone, i will sit 2-3 kj instead of the K gals. If you don't mind, maybe we can have 1 session of kj nite in future.
Wah... this is higher level cheong liao... dun wan easier tgt but go for harder one... bigger sextisfaction too!

Pei fu Pei fu!
Old 06-10-2009, 04:10 PM
Samster

Report of sauna in HZ, part 2
If you goes to any sauna in HZ (such as HZ city or Ds), you don’t have to worry that you will be chop. In HZ, the price is all standard; your only worry is what type of package they have. The sauna in HZ operates almost the same as Geylang Thai/china shop house. The only difference is that they operate in hotels, motels, and some buildings. Just like Geylang shop house, go to one sauna, ask the manager to bring in gals, can’t find any you interested, left the place and go to the next. You are able to see the ‘sauna 桑拿’ neon light sign board along the streets. Tips for you: if you spot the ‘sauna 桑拿’ neon light sign board not working well or rundown, don’t bother to visit this sauna as you will be disappoint, maybe have 1 or 2 gems only. One point to take note, as the HZ sauna business is competitive; the female supervisors whom lead you to the room are aggressive. Make sure you keep guard to your little brother and don’t let her got it. Once she hold your little brother, she will make you very ‘steam’ till you cannot think properly. So even she pushes a low quality gal for you, you will also take.
Some of the good sauna in HZ city;
1. kang di jiu dian 康帝酒店 – spa, sauna, gym, all under one roof. There is about 120 gals. Gal range from 400~1200, room charges is about 268 (can’t remember clearly). It is a building by its own beside the hotel. Heard got Japanese, Korean and Russian gals inside, and impressive room. Expensive but still a lot of customers daily. Best time to go – before 8pm. Sometimes have to queue to get your room & shot.
2. Cheng shi ke zhan 城市客栈 – 4th floor, beside got a lot of shopping centre. There is about 100 gals. Gal range is 300, 400, 500 & 600. This sauna is famous because of many gals and very strict rules. If the customer complains, the gal will be fined. This is the method that the boss keeps the gals from running away. So if you happen to go this sauna, don’t anyhow complaint the gals unless her service really sucks…The room is rundown, hear that they are going to renovate the place soon. Best time to go before 10pm.
3. Jin xin shang wu jiu dian 金鑫商务酒店 – 3rd & 4th floor. There is about 40-60 gals. However, I didn’t go for very long time. Heard they just renovated the 3rd floor and have round bed. Gal range is 300, 400 & 500. Previously, this place has a very strict manageress, so the gals are very obedient and good services. Now I don’t know the standard is still there. Maybe some brothers can try and let me know. Best time to go after 6pm.

Will recommend more saunas in part 3.
Old 06-10-2009, 04:16 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lurpsexx View Post
Wah... this is higher level cheong liao... dun wan easier tgt but go for harder one... bigger sextisfaction too!

Pei fu Pei fu!

I like to go for kj because they know how to act 'guai guai' and virgin mah. Especially when they said 'i can follow to your hotel room, but i only sit for a while and you cannot touch me.'
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1