The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 10-08-2023, 01:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 617 / Power: 14
lynex123 is a name known to alllynex123 is a name known to alllynex123 is a name known to alllynex123 is a name known to alllynex123 is a name known to alllynex123 is a name known to all
Re: Any hotel recommended in BKK which near nightlife and massage spa?

i typically stay in S15, pretty central in my opinion to all the spas, and right infront of main street.
Old 10-08-2023, 02:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 704 / Power: 2
lonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by WantsForMoar View Post
whoaaaa nice
Best to have the staff collect the girl's ID. You can avoid underage or ladyboy (if you don't want them). And also for security, she can't leave if you report stuff missing.

I don't usually bring the girl up cuz I don't wanna sleep cum left on the bed.

Holiday Inn Express also allow ladies to the room, can even ask the security guard to call for ladies and bring them up if you don't know where to find them lol.
Old 10-08-2023, 08:46 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3472 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108444 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Pullman Bangkok Grande Sukhumvit Asoke.
Nice and posh hotel
Walking distance to soi cow boy.

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 10-08-2023, 08:47 PM
Veteran Samster

Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lynex123 View Post
i typically stay in S15, pretty central in my opinion to all the spas, and right infront of main street.
+156 for you

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Old 11-08-2023, 03:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
lovekthlb deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any bros know whether The Landmark Bangkok, which is right next to Nana Plaza, lets you bring girls to your room?
Old 11-08-2023, 08:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 106 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1171 / Power: 11
Questioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud of

Is there a list of girl-friendly hotels?
Old 12-08-2023, 04:44 PM
Samster

lynex123 is a name known to alllynex123 is a name known to alllynex123 is a name known to alllynex123 is a name known to alllynex123 is a name known to alllynex123 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Questioneer View Post
Is there a list of girl-friendly hotels?
i think most hotel is girl friendly in bkk. at most they will ask to keep the girl IC at the counter, not a big deal in my opinion
Old 12-08-2023, 04:45 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naka_Timo View Post
+156 for you
Wah bro thanks. I return you favor. Thanks
Old 12-08-2023, 04:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 106 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1171 / Power: 11
Questioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud of

Quote:
i think most hotel is girl friendly in bkk. at most they will ask to keep the girl IC at the counter, not a big deal in my opinion
Much appreciated bro. Gave you points. Made my hotel booking already

Just trying to figure out now some places to go to strategically.
Old 13-08-2023, 11:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 193 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 18
atoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Questioneer View Post
Much appreciated bro. Gave you points. Made my hotel booking already

Just trying to figure out now some places to go to strategically.
If I was a tourist cheongster, i would choose to stay near Nana, Asoke or Phrom Phong BTS for ease of access to agogo and massage places. If I am more of a party / drinking person, i would stay at Thonglor or Ekkamai BTS. Huai Kwang/Suttisan is also an option if I want easy access to clubbing and visit soapy MPs.

Staying near train station have its benefits since these areas are known for traffic congestion, and i want option to take train or taxi. Also, >90% of hotels would be girlfriendly - no need additional cost to bring lady to room. However, note that some may ask for topup if you booked special rate for single person only through third party booking website. Otherwise, these hotels will usually let you pass if going up to room with lady, or minimally ask the lady to regiater or leave their ID at counter.

Going out if staying these places also need planning. Don't want to be caught in a taxi during peak hour traffic and waste precious time
Old 13-08-2023, 07:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 461 / Power: 11
tin77 is a glorious beacon of lighttin77 is a glorious beacon of lighttin77 is a glorious beacon of lighttin77 is a glorious beacon of lighttin77 is a glorious beacon of light

Radisson blu can consider as well. Nice hotel and good location.
Old 13-08-2023, 07:47 PM
Veteran Samster

Quote:
Wah bro thanks. I return you favor. Thanks
Thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovekthlb View Post
Any bros know whether The Landmark Bangkok, which is right next to Nana Plaza, lets you bring girls to your room?
Actually most hotel don't care one. Just do it discreetly or tactically.

Old 13-08-2023, 07:48 PM
Veteran Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tin77 View Post
Radisson blu can consider as well. Nice hotel and good location.
Upped +156.This one quite posh.

Old 13-08-2023, 07:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 461 / Power: 11
tin77 is a glorious beacon of lighttin77 is a glorious beacon of lighttin77 is a glorious beacon of lighttin77 is a glorious beacon of lighttin77 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naka_Timo View Post
Upped +156.This one quite posh.
Thanks for your points!
Old 14-08-2023, 02:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 273 / Power: 16
Lennyberg is one of the Best!Lennyberg is one of the Best!Lennyberg is one of the Best!

i just booked four points at S15
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1