The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 28-10-2017, 07:20 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6339 / Power: 18
dreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond repute
Sorry typo.... should be FR for Earn from Rolly Polly..Maybe my mind keep think of RTF her that time

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamboiboi555 View Post
RTF FR for Earn from Rolly Polly

https://www.sammyboyforum.info/showthread.php?t=669674

Looks : 10/10 :
Sweet Young Thing Look and very cute. Like those SG SYT u see on town during weekend.

Body : 9/10 :
Have quite a sexy SYT body you would like to bang. She have a sexy butt which is very curvy when in doggy style. Sweet scent on her body

Boobs : 7/10 :
Cute small perky brown nipple boobs. Definitely suck-able and she will hold on to your head to suck on it more.

GFE : 8/10 :
She is just being herself which is somehow cute and natural. She talk and share a lot so it is quite entertaining.

Fingering : 9/10 :
Ok she love fingering a lot. I finger her once and stop and continue my deed than later she request to finger her more and this time I turbo speed and water just flow out.

Frenching : 8/10 :
Give me the feeling like when we just started learning how to french and kiss. Non-commercial.

BBBJ : 8/10 :
She did it slow and steady and without using hand to hold. Very very SHIOK feeling!!

FJ : 8/10 :
She actually cowgirl very well. A great body to bang and she smells real good which make you bang her more SHIOK!

RTF :
She is worth to RTF for sure. Easily full house every day.

OKT : OKT was quite professional though initially got a bit of miscommunication and hiccup. But OKT still handle well.. Good Job Bro!!
Old 28-10-2017, 07:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 402 / Power: 9
braxxx10 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbraxxx10 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbraxxx10 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbraxxx10 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbraxxx10 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Great Bonks

Fr on Vivian

I was not expecting a bonk since I know she is fully booked. I just messaged OKT but luckily she was available. Went to the place on the agreed time.

Looks 7/10, skin is fair than most thai
Body 9/10, if she had bigger boobs then it would have been 10/10
Bbbj 10/10 fast and furious, I had to stop her or else
Gfe 6/10 she didnt allow french for me. Maybe she does not like me.
Fj 8/10 fast and furious as well

Thank you for reading!
Old 28-10-2017, 07:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2124 / Power: 18
Slaver29125 has a reputation beyond reputeSlaver29125 has a reputation beyond reputeSlaver29125 has a reputation beyond reputeSlaver29125 has a reputation beyond reputeSlaver29125 has a reputation beyond reputeSlaver29125 has a reputation beyond reputeSlaver29125 has a reputation beyond reputeSlaver29125 has a reputation beyond reputeSlaver29125 has a reputation beyond reputeSlaver29125 has a reputation beyond reputeSlaver29125 has a reputation beyond repute

Bro, what you see is what you get...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darrenliew91 View Post
Which photo does she resemble the most? Tks bro

Top PRC
Tina (DC01)
ex-Mika-SYT

Top in HC
Angela (ex-GWS; 9.75)
Abby (ex-GWS; 9.50)

Top in FL1
Liliy (Bangkok-Gems; 9.00)
Gucci (TomYam69; 8.75)
Old 28-10-2017, 08:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2124 / Power: 18
Slaver29125 has a reputation beyond reputeSlaver29125 has a reputation beyond reputeSlaver29125 has a reputation beyond reputeSlaver29125 has a reputation beyond reputeSlaver29125 has a reputation beyond reputeSlaver29125 has a reputation beyond reputeSlaver29125 has a reputation beyond reputeSlaver29125 has a reputation beyond reputeSlaver29125 has a reputation beyond reputeSlaver29125 has a reputation beyond reputeSlaver29125 has a reputation beyond repute

Date Visited: 21/10/17
Name: Vivian [SEX SENSES]

Here is my usual NO-BS summery FR... Vivian

After reading Bro KOC88 FR of Sex Siren Vivian, I just have to try it for myself...

Due to her AngPai-ness, it took awhile, but I finally got my slot...

Fast forward... Place was ok to find... Messaged OKT that I reached, and followed the instruction and in no time, am in the room with this slim sultry sex siren... Photo accuracy is rather close... Place is decent sized... Cut to the chase, here's a brief summar...

Looks: 7.5/10 (To be honest, of all the girls available right now, if I choose solely on looks, I wouldn't have gone for her, but that is just one man's perspective. THANK GOD I did tho!...)
Boobs: 7.5/10 (I am not a booby man, a nice sized grab for me :P)
Body: 9.5/10 (Can't fault her there... One of the greater body I bonked in recent years)
Kissing: Yes - not full on, but there's some kisses here and there...
Fingering: Yes, wet easily
BBBJ: Really liked her BBBJ!
Painting: OMFG Yes! She got quite high when I went down on her. Pretty sure it was not faked as the taste of a woman's authentic sweet nectar was detected... Almost a rarity here!! And as previous bros noted, she's indeed multi-orgasmic!
Stereo: 8/10 (Highly responsive when I go south... and also during the deed... loved it!!)
FJ1: 8/10 - Oh so tight... Oh so fit... really enjoyed it and enjoyed her expression
Massage: NIL - Knowing her Hot-ness I did not ask for it...
FJ2 - As much as I wanted to, I am a one-shot-a-day guy...

GFE: 7/10 (See below...)
Attitude: 8/10 (I think she has a little aggressive tendency... being a Gym instructor, grinding fat unfit piece of shit and kicking their arses!!)
RTF: YES, I will RTF just to taste her sweet feminine nectar - I hope it is an over abundance pool... and not dried up by the masses due to her Ang-Pai status...

Top PRC
Tina (DC01)
ex-Mika-SYT

Top in HC
Angela (ex-GWS; 9.75)
Abby (ex-GWS; 9.50)

Top in FL1
Liliy (Bangkok-Gems; 9.00)
Gucci (TomYam69; 8.75)
Old 28-10-2017, 08:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1495 / Power: 7
Vaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by heartless96 View Post
Compared to hornyluke, theregentlust okt was much better. Although things went wrong but his attitude was great and even offered girls from teeruklover. I guess I was just pissed at that moment, now I see hornyluke I feel that theregentlust okt is pretty nice and service oriented
lol. The thread needs to change name to Great bonk/ OKT review.
Haha
Old 28-10-2017, 08:43 AM
Sawadee Krup :D

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25093 / Power: 63
strikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horny Luke View Post
YES you dummy! Read what you posted earlier. Damn your English sure is bad.

There was never a point for you to talk. A liar's statement can not be valid. One more screenshot to show why you are unreliable. First you say menses, then offered another girl, finally in your previous post (on Sammyboy) you claim that I could have been a spy. The rabbit hole never ends with you.

https://ibb.co/keewbR

To all the bros, please be careful.
Yo chill man... there are plenty of stables to visit so no need to get so work up about it, but to say a word of fairness

1) OKT ask for your SBF nick
-This is practise of "Some" stables as they are afraid of sabo cases

2) OKT ask for shirt color
- Almost all stables will do that as the girl will know who is the customer when they look thru the peep hole... there are some cases of kapo neighbours and police knocking on the doors

3) FL having menses
-This is very subjective.... If its true I will say you are very lucky to be cancel before session start... I personally have fuck a few fl and during session they have their menses and have to cancel the session and I also lose out as I never ask for refund or whatever (My fault )

Just chill and move on

Last edited by strikeback4; 28-10-2017 at 02:56 PM.
Old 28-10-2017, 08:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1495 / Power: 7
Vaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by braxxx10 View Post
Fr on Vivian

I was not expecting a bonk since I know she is fully booked. I just messaged OKT but luckily she was available. Went to the place on the agreed time.

Looks 7/10, skin is fair than most thai
Body 9/10, if she had bigger boobs then it would have been 10/10
Bbbj 10/10 fast and furious, I had to stop her or else
Gfe 6/10 she didnt allow french for me. Maybe she does not like me.
Fj 8/10 fast and furious as well

Thank you for reading!
No frenching?
I remember there was an FR saying she doesn't french.
Then a lot bros here say she does. At least a bit? No?
If not confirm then I think I remove from my bonk list liao. Haha
Old 28-10-2017, 10:05 AM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16240 / Power: 39
KOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slaver29125 View Post
Date Visited: 21/10/17
Name: Vivian [SEX SENSES]

Here is my usual NO-BS summery FR... Vivian

After reading Bro KOC88 FR of Sex Siren Vivian, I just have to try it for myself...

Due to her AngPai-ness, it took awhile, but I finally got my slot...

Fast forward... Place was ok to find... Messaged OKT that I reached, and followed the instruction and in no time, am in the room with this slim sultry sex siren... Photo accuracy is rather close... Place is decent sized... Cut to the chase, here's a brief summar...

Looks: 7.5/10 (To be honest, of all the girls available right now, if I choose solely on looks, I wouldn't have gone for her, but that is just one man's perspective. THANK GOD I did tho!...)
Boobs: 7.5/10 (I am not a booby man, a nice sized grab for me :P)
Body: 9.5/10 (Can't fault her there... One of the greater body I bonked in recent years)
Kissing: Yes - not full on, but there's some kisses here and there...
Fingering: Yes, wet easily
BBBJ: Really liked her BBBJ!
Painting: OMFG Yes! She got quite high when I went down on her. Pretty sure it was not faked as the taste of a woman's authentic sweet nectar was detected... Almost a rarity here!! And as previous bros noted, she's indeed multi-orgasmic!
Stereo: 8/10 (Highly responsive when I go south... and also during the deed... loved it!!)
FJ1: 8/10 - Oh so tight... Oh so fit... really enjoyed it and enjoyed her expression
Massage: NIL - Knowing her Hot-ness I did not ask for it...
FJ2 - As much as I wanted to, I am a one-shot-a-day guy...

GFE: 7/10 (See below...)
Attitude: 8/10 (I think she has a little aggressive tendency... being a Gym instructor, grinding fat unfit piece of shit and kicking their arses!!)
RTF: YES, I will RTF just to taste her sweet feminine nectar - I hope it is an over abundance pool... and not dried up by the masses due to her Ang-Pai status...
Enjoy her while u can bros.
Her last day is on 31st and definitely no extension.
Her frenching depends a lot on chemistry...for many of us i would think its no horse run de.
Old 28-10-2017, 11:04 AM
Samster (eP)

My Reputation: Points: 5385 / Power: 16
doubledutch has a reputation beyond reputedoubledutch has a reputation beyond reputedoubledutch has a reputation beyond reputedoubledutch has a reputation beyond reputedoubledutch has a reputation beyond reputedoubledutch has a reputation beyond reputedoubledutch has a reputation beyond reputedoubledutch has a reputation beyond reputedoubledutch has a reputation beyond reputedoubledutch has a reputation beyond reputedoubledutch has a reputation beyond repute

FR for Yuiq from TeerukLover

Not so much FR for this girl but I think it's worth sharing.

Location: East, nice clean room with attached bathroom, comfy bed as well
Face: 8, she's cute and have a great smile
Body: 7, she's petite and slim enough, but can't compare to the likes of Vivian of SexSenses
Skin: 7, she got some tattoo at her back and typical thai tan
Catbath: Yes, nothing to shout about
BBBJ: 9, just perfect
Frenching: 9, not too aggressive but once you make her high, she will be
Painting: 10, I think she gets wet too easily or I'm just good at it
Pussy : trimmed, still tight and yummy
FJ: 9

Her pics is definitely her but she's not that fair, would have been great if she is. She's really petite and maybe about 46-47kg and not 43. Her room comes with attached bathroom which is nice. For those who have issues making girls cum, you should definitely try this gal other than Vivian. She had to stopped me from fingering and painting her several times as she was literally dripping down there, no joke. With this, no need for KY as she's too wet already. Did few positions but enjoyed most in doggy. She still has few days left I think so you guys can still try her.
Old 28-10-2017, 11:07 AM
Samster (eP)

My Reputation: Points: 5385 / Power: 16
doubledutch has a reputation beyond reputedoubledutch has a reputation beyond reputedoubledutch has a reputation beyond reputedoubledutch has a reputation beyond reputedoubledutch has a reputation beyond reputedoubledutch has a reputation beyond reputedoubledutch has a reputation beyond reputedoubledutch has a reputation beyond reputedoubledutch has a reputation beyond reputedoubledutch has a reputation beyond reputedoubledutch has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by KOC88 View Post
Enjoy her while u can bros.
Her last day is on 31st and definitely no extension.
Her frenching depends a lot on chemistry...for many of us i would think its no horse run de.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vaporiserz View Post
No frenching?
I remember there was an FR saying she doesn't french.
Then a lot bros here say she does. At least a bit? No?
If not confirm then I think I remove from my bonk list liao. Haha
Confirmed she allows. But she told me some got bad hygiene so she avoids. So just make sure you guys maintained good oral hygiene, no worries with kissing/frenching. Or you can always go down south on her and enjoy her multi orgasmic
Old 28-10-2017, 11:10 AM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16240 / Power: 39
KOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond repute

South is good🤣🤣🤣 and watch your hygiene na😁😁😁

Quote:
Originally Posted by doubledutch View Post
Confirmed she allows. But she told me some got bad hygiene so she avoids. So just make sure you guys maintained good oral hygiene, no worries with kissing/frenching. Or you can always go down south on her and enjoy her multi orgasmic
Old 28-10-2017, 11:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 464 / Power: 12
jimmypang is a glorious beacon of lightjimmypang is a glorious beacon of lightjimmypang is a glorious beacon of lightjimmypang is a glorious beacon of lightjimmypang is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horny Luke View Post
You are going to sit there and lie? You said I did not give you the info after which you have me some cock and bull story and finally offered a discount for another girl. You are truly pathetic.

I gave you all the information you need and have the screenshots to prove it. Again, i would recommend everyone NOT to patronise this OKT.

Aiyo... aviod this stable at all cost... never changes. always have so much problem one. fake girls, fake fr, girls not providing svcs stated... too many to name
Old 28-10-2017, 12:01 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Skyz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmypang View Post
Aiyo... aviod this stable at all cost... never changes. always have so much problem one. fake girls, fake fr, girls not providing svcs stated... too many to name
Oh dear..i still thinking to try Dear..look yummy to me
Old 28-10-2017, 12:02 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Skyz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Oh dear..i still thinking to try DEAR..Look yummy to me.
Old 28-10-2017, 12:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 72 / Power: 8
TuapekkongAndy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: Great Bonks

Had a wonderful session with Penny under bangkokgems on her first trip in SG. Thanks to OKT recommendation and i was glad that i follow on bangkok recommendation cos i am in a fix on which girl to choose. But kudos to jerry.

My Humble Review for this babe

Model:Penny
Face: 8/10 (good looking, and the more i see i feel she is beautiful)
Looks: Sweet and friendly lady which take initiatives throughout the session.
Body: Slim and have a pair of nice silky legs.
Boobs: Soft B boobs which is not too big nor small for her size!
Frenching: Passionate!
Fingering: Tight and wet.
Bbbj: Hardworking with good suction. Keep eye contacting while sucking and licking.
FJ: Accommodating and service oriented with her good attitude throughout session!
Overall/GFE:A worth time and money spent session with her!
RTF: Yes!

Location wise is good and centralized. easy for parking also. Thank to Bro Jerry for the assist by prompt and fast reply for the arrangement. Must keep on bringing in more such good gems for us like penny.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1