The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 28-10-2017, 12:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 639 / Power: 9
commandowolf is a name known to allcommandowolf is a name known to allcommandowolf is a name known to allcommandowolf is a name known to allcommandowolf is a name known to allcommandowolf is a name known to all
Re: Great Bonks

Quote:
Originally Posted by kempfen View Post
erm...... i'm not a very frequent bonker but i thought asking for username and especially colour of shirt is quite normal?
Okt ask for shirt colour super normal, sop for girls to confirm is the customer before opening door. SBF ID also very common mah, if you post fr afterwards even better, help you to build trust with OKT and stable so next time u continue booking. Have one okt ask me to take photo of surroundings to confirm i am there even.

There will always be people who complain, like i say before, not happy just find another stable or go to those reputable and trusted one u go before lah, like for me i like to go Siam Angels, quite obvious cos my FR always them lol, i also visit paradise888, doll88, turnmeon, sexsenses before. Turnmeon and doll88 people complain but i still manage to get good service from them, doll88 told me the girl not replying when i was at the location and he offered to discount and give me olive that bonk was good so i no problem.

Always have plan B or C in case Plan A fail lah, certain locations have multiple okt operating closeby, if one of them dont want your business, just find another. Some okt even recommend me to go other okt if all of their girls happen to be book at time of enquiry.
Old 28-10-2017, 12:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1495 / Power: 7
Vaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by braxxx10 View Post
Fr on Vivian

I was not expecting a bonk since I know she is fully booked. I just messaged OKT but luckily she was available. Went to the place on the agreed time.

Looks 7/10, skin is fair than most thai
Body 9/10, if she had bigger boobs then it would have been 10/10
Bbbj 10/10 fast and furious, I had to stop her or else
Gfe 6/10 she didnt allow french for me. Maybe she does not like me.
Fj 8/10 fast and furious as well

Thank you for reading!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slaver29125 View Post
Date Visited: 21/10/17
Name: Vivian [SEX SENSES]

Here is my usual NO-BS summery FR... Vivian

After reading Bro KOC88 FR of Sex Siren Vivian, I just have to try it for myself...

Due to her AngPai-ness, it took awhile, but I finally got my slot...

Fast forward... Place was ok to find... Messaged OKT that I reached, and followed the instruction and in no time, am in the room with this slim sultry sex siren... Photo accuracy is rather close... Place is decent sized... Cut to the chase, here's a brief summar...

Looks: 7.5/10 (To be honest, of all the girls available right now, if I choose solely on looks, I wouldn't have gone for her, but that is just one man's perspective. THANK GOD I did tho!...)
Boobs: 7.5/10 (I am not a booby man, a nice sized grab for me :P)
Body: 9.5/10 (Can't fault her there... One of the greater body I bonked in recent years)
Kissing: Yes - not full on, but there's some kisses here and there...
Fingering: Yes, wet easily
BBBJ: Really liked her BBBJ!
Painting: OMFG Yes! She got quite high when I went down on her. Pretty sure it was not faked as the taste of a woman's authentic sweet nectar was detected... Almost a rarity here!! And as previous bros noted, she's indeed multi-orgasmic!
Stereo: 8/10 (Highly responsive when I go south... and also during the deed... loved it!!)
FJ1: 8/10 - Oh so tight... Oh so fit... really enjoyed it and enjoyed her expression
Massage: NIL - Knowing her Hot-ness I did not ask for it...
FJ2 - As much as I wanted to, I am a one-shot-a-day guy...

GFE: 7/10 (See below...)
Attitude: 8/10 (I think she has a little aggressive tendency... being a Gym instructor, grinding fat unfit piece of shit and kicking their arses!!)
RTF: YES, I will RTF just to taste her sweet feminine nectar - I hope it is an over abundance pool... and not dried up by the masses due to her Ang-Pai status...
So based on these 2 FR, I guess only those toothpaste advertisment type of oral hygiene will get a Full on frenching.
Hmm. Think bring travel toothbrush and toothpaste there when booking to gaurantee a full French guys.
Or maybe just go south can liao. Haha
Old 28-10-2017, 02:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
gaziegigs deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Lately had been reading bout OKT against customers or customers against OKT, well for me, I've missed my only OKT which was bro BP or black Prada, don't know where have they gone. But to some of our bros, I am fine with it if the OKT decides to punk us out, I mean over here, we have a few stables and also have good OKT which I believe, to their best recommendations of their gals...

I do encountered once with one stable, OKT was good but the gals that I've chosen, was bad in service, you should knew it yourself and your it's entirely up to you to complaint to the OKT bout their gals and this what we've called a formality trust with customers and the OKT.

It's alright if we defamed them over here as just to make us be extra careful when choosing them, but ultimately it's our own choices if we and the OKT has that connection.

Anyways just my 5cents sharing bros and missing my OKT bro BP...! HUHUHU.... PEACE YO..!
Old 28-10-2017, 03:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
spiffyg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I have been a lurker for a while. But I create account to write this.

FR for Penny BangkokGems

Looks: 10/10
Looks better than photo. Really pretty. When she opened the door, she wear a nice black dress, looks like some SG pretty high-class chinese girl you dream of fucking.

Body: 10/10
Skinny, petite, SYT. Fair skin. Cute perky natural boobs (B size). Clean shaved pussy, no smell. Nice round butt.

GFE: 9/10
Feels like SG poly girlfriend. Super cute. A bit shy, got class, but horny af. Only can understand a bit English.

Painting: 10/10
Pussy no smell. She wash her pussy very clean during shower, I like. Lick until sibei song, squeeze my head with her legs. Moans fucking loud.

BBBJ: 8/10
Nice big eyes look at you while she give blowjob. Her seductive look makes u wanna give her all ur cum.

FJ: 10/10
Tight wet pussy. Very accommodating to different positions. Her moans very good, sounds like real GF, make you wanna fuck her harder. She fucking pro in cowgirl, ride until my cock sore. End up she drained my cock of cum in her mouth, she's like a succubus!

RTF: YES!
OKT: First time with this OKT. Friendly, very accommodating. One of the friendliest OKTs around, I think. Location is discreet.
Old 28-10-2017, 03:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 657 / Power: 8
GreatHulk is a splendid one to beholdGreatHulk is a splendid one to beholdGreatHulk is a splendid one to beholdGreatHulk is a splendid one to beholdGreatHulk is a splendid one to beholdGreatHulk is a splendid one to behold

Fr for christine from clubaurora

try her yesterday afternoon

This is just my honest opinion about this stable.

The place is clean and nice in a centralised location.

Looks - 8/10
80% Same as the pic

Body - 7/10
nice sexy slender body.

Boobs - 8/10
firm and nice to the touch.

Communication - 8/10
We can talk normally. this lady english is not bad. quite good, so easy to break ice etc

Shower - 6/10
Normal washing for me , if have more actions in shower room will be much more better

Massage - 7/10
Slow, good and sensual massage. she learn a bit of massage before.

BBBJ - 7/10
Take her time to make me good as good sucking skill and deep throat.

FJ - 7/10
Guides my hand to her boobs while she rode cowgirl on me. Good sound effects.

GFE - 9/10
We talk a lot and joke about it

Attitude - 9/10
Not a time-watcher. Eager to please.
Old 28-10-2017, 03:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 244 / Power: 7
Kurosaki123 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKurosaki123 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKurosaki123 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Had Penny from Bangkok Gem yesterday night and I promise to give a fr for her. Firstly thank jerry bro for introduce penny for me. She was cute and service was good.

Face + body: not reject type. Look cute and her height is about 162-163. For boobs lover you may not like her. Her ass was nice in shape.

Bbbj : 8/10. Her mouth and tongue was turning and licking non stop. Owh yea! Feel wanna shot if you don't stop her.

French: speak French.

Painting and fingering: she get high easily on these, I was able to make her shivering few times at this.

Fj: very tight, need abit of ky to make it smooth. Guys. Her stamina isn't kidding. She can ride you till you thought you were in heaven. Between she moan dam loud.

Rtf: for sure. Wanted to try her a.j. Lols.
Old 28-10-2017, 03:47 PM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16221 / Power: 39
KOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond repute

Target this SYT for this weekend!!!

https://www.sammyboyforum.info/showthread.php?t=670197
Old 28-10-2017, 04:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1495 / Power: 7
Vaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by gaziegigs View Post
Lately had been reading bout OKT against customers or customers against OKT, well for me, I've missed my only OKT which was bro BP or black Prada, don't know where have they gone. But to some of our bros, I am fine with it if the OKT decides to punk us out, I mean over here, we have a few stables and also have good OKT which I believe, to their best recommendations of their gals...

I do encountered once with one stable, OKT was good but the gals that I've chosen, was bad in service, you should knew it yourself and your it's entirely up to you to complaint to the OKT bout their gals and this what we've called a formality trust with customers and the OKT.

It's alright if we defamed them over here as just to make us be extra careful when choosing them, but ultimately it's our own choices if we and the OKT has that connection.

Anyways just my 5cents sharing bros and missing my OKT bro BP...! HUHUHU.... PEACE YO..!
Well said!
Old 28-10-2017, 04:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1099 / Power: 13
Iloveschgirls has much to be proud ofIloveschgirls has much to be proud ofIloveschgirls has much to be proud ofIloveschgirls has much to be proud ofIloveschgirls has much to be proud ofIloveschgirls has much to be proud ofIloveschgirls has much to be proud ofIloveschgirls has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmypang View Post
Aiyo... aviod this stable at all cost... never changes. always have so much problem one. fake girls, fake fr, girls not providing svcs stated... too many to name

Your one say got menses.. mine OKT just say "never pick up phone"..
Lan lan took another girl, went up and the girl opened the door totally no mood alr. Ugly af. CCB.

Initially didn't wanna bring this up but it seems like OKT is still playing this stunt. Patronize this OKT at your own risk.
Old 28-10-2017, 04:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1078 / Power: 16
Link has much to be proud ofLink has much to be proud ofLink has much to be proud ofLink has much to be proud ofLink has much to be proud ofLink has much to be proud ofLink has much to be proud ofLink has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by KOC88 View Post
Target this SYT for this weekend!!!

https://www.sammyboyforum.info/showthread.php?t=670197
Don't look very wan.
Can see her complexion below average as well.
Old 28-10-2017, 04:19 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
aggressive is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:
Originally Posted by Horny Luke View Post
FR on the booking of Alise from Doll88.

Horrible experience gents. OKT was unprofessional and dubious. He asked me to confirm booking even after I agreed to the price and time. Then he proceeded to ask for my username to which I thought was strange but gave in as i really wanted to see Alise. Once I arrived and entered the hotel (Jln Besar), messaged to OKT that i have arrived and got a reply asking what colour shirt I was wearing. This gave me a big "wtf??" moment. No worries, i told him my shirt colour to which he replied that the booking is cancelled as Alise is on her menses. What the hell?

OKT kept trying to defend himself saying he is not god therefore can't predict when the period of his girls are on but for fuck sake, told ne when i arrived after all the information I have given him? Really unprofessional.

Based on this experience I would highly recommend anyone to stay away from this type of OKTs. Bad business.
I also book her last weekend also kena this issue. Reached destination and okt told me that alise is on menses. Then also get another girl with discount price.
Old 28-10-2017, 04:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
Evilblastoise deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iloveschgirls View Post

Your one say got menses.. mine OKT just say "never pick up phone"..
Lan lan took another girl, went up and the girl opened the door totally no mood alr. Ugly af. CCB.

Initially didn't wanna bring this up but it seems like OKT is still playing this stunt. Patronize this OKT at your own risk.
Quote:
Originally Posted by aggressive View Post
I also book her last weekend also kena this issue. Reached destination and okt told me that alise is on menses. Then also get another girl with discount price.
From what i know from my kakis, this dishonest Doll88 okt, sometime the lady has already go back home or this okt put some nice pictures in his website, but girl totally no exist at all.

He will use bait and switch technique. Lure the customers to come, but when customer come, he will give excuses like menses or lady uncontactable, the main motive for doll88 stable is to give the unwanted or lousy girls to the sbf bros. Because you have no choice already since you come from so far away.
Old 28-10-2017, 05:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 991 / Power: 7
STCC123 is a splendid one to beholdSTCC123 is a splendid one to beholdSTCC123 is a splendid one to beholdSTCC123 is a splendid one to beholdSTCC123 is a splendid one to beholdSTCC123 is a splendid one to beholdSTCC123 is a splendid one to beholdSTCC123 is a splendid one to behold

https://www.sammyboyforum.info/showthread.php?t=669459

FR for Torri Sex Senses.
If you are looking for a tall pretty sweet young thing with slim body and a high level of ting tongness then this Torri is not one to miss. From the minute go she kept teasing me till the end of the session like a bitch on heat. Her service might be a little "green" but that is what sweet young things are meant to be.

My simple ratings:
Looks: 8/10
Body: 9/10
Frenching: 9/10
Boobs: 7/10 if only they are 36.
Pussy: 9/10 trimmed and tight.
BBBJ: 8/10
FJ: 8-9/10. Shy at first but ferocious in the end.
GFE: 10/10. Very addictive. Like making out with my Uni gf.
RTF: It is a must, given all the fun she indulged me with. But she is not that easy to book also.
Ps: I tried 3 days to get a suitable time to match my schedule. Really surprised not many people share her FR and she told me she has a steady flow of customers.
OKT: Fast and responsive. No nonsense and straight forward type.
Old 28-10-2017, 05:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Quoted: 453 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4661 / Power: 15
staminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond repute
Lightbulb Re: Great Bonks

For Doll88 2 weeks ago

I have booked Honey and Alise Tarma
and Honey alone

On 2 occasions I tried to book Alise but she was fully booked and Doll88 told me directly. He just try recommend me Nicha which I did not take up that time I was considering her for this week but before I can book I kanna flu.

I have even write FR on Alise and Honey the stable as my experience with Doll88 is pretty straight forward.

Is there a change in the person in charge or change in attitude I dun know.
I rather neutral on this (no siding any side) as some of the bros here saying things commenting on Doll88 I also PM them before and they give me honest answers, so I really wont doubt what they say as well

But just sharing my experience with this stable. Anyway all bros have a great weekend ahead.

BAKness Index Link

BAKness Sample Pornstar

BAK Poll

Personal Favorite BAKness: Level 3 to 5

Semi ReTire
Old 28-10-2017, 05:52 PM
Samster (A)

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 226 / Power: 7
rollypolly1234 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrollypolly1234 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrollypolly1234 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kempfen View Post
Earn - Rollypolly

really pretty, one of the prettiest FL i've seen.
slim and slender figure, not skinny. no tummy and silky smooth skin.

she is quite friendly with a decent command of english. of course the ability to converse in thai is a plus. jumped straight into shower as initiated by her.

*towel was damp and stinks like a mofo. smells sour and sweaty. gross...
used my own shirt to sort of wipe myself instead

once out of shower, action began immediately. she took initiative again which honestly was surprising to me.

BBBJ (can be better), FJ, etc. you know the drill... nothing fancy.

would RTF if time permits. she said she's here for 9 days. she has back to back visitors from morning till night. good luck guys. this is one that's not to be missed!!!
Thanks for the FR bro.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1