The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene

Notices

The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene A section specifically for the great Sin Cities of Malaysia. Dedicated to our brothers across the Causeway. Malaysia Boleh!

User Tag List

Old 16-05-2018, 03:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 198 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future
Re: PRC in (Pasar Road) (Pudu K.L)

Quote:
Originally Posted by anthonysoon View Post
Ahem... this is supposed to be forum on PRC not Ah Jib.
Not just PRC but VietCunt also mah.
Old 16-05-2018, 05:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 135 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9583 / Power: 19
dyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by papercutz View Post
still very windy. last night kota damansara got bombed. not sure which shop.
think cu29.. you got fb there?
Old 16-05-2018, 07:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4265 / Power: 20
pomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Ahem... this is supposed to be forum on PRC not Ah Jib.
Ah Jib can be discussed in lowyat forum...
So, what's the latest in ace? Anybody want to start the ball rolling again?
Ok we shall revert to talking "Jib-Bai" instead, and "BN" becomes "Buat Nakal" whereas "PH" becomes "Puki Hantam" OK?
Boobs:
Body:
Skin:
AR :
BJ:
FJ Rating:
Damage:
RTF:

Map to ACE posted in page 692 of this thread

POM WILL ONLY EXCHANGE POINTS WITH THOSE WITH POWER OF 5 AND ABOVE
Old 17-05-2018, 07:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 135 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9583 / Power: 19
dyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by pomrakthai View Post
Ok we shall revert to talking "Jib-Bai" instead, and "BN" becomes "Buat Nakal" whereas "PH" becomes "Puki Hantam" OK?
you forgot PAS lah phi pompom.. Pussy Awaiting Service..
Old 18-05-2018, 12:58 AM
Samster

pomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dyelook View Post
you forgot PAS lah phi pompom.. Pussy Awaiting Service..
Luckily phi-phi Dyelook did not put PAS as "Pergi Ace Selalu" which Pom does not do nowadays, all activities handed over to Warisan , otherwise bikin all kook-kook become SOS (Semua Orang Susah)
Boobs:
Body:
Skin:
AR :
BJ:
FJ Rating:
Damage:
RTF:

Old 23-05-2018, 02:57 AM
Samster

Just got back from ACE
After such a long haitus, ACE had nit changed much. Many young Vietcongs soliciting Pom's fuck for RM 100, What the Fish they thought Pom is new water fish in ACE.
Anyway, most of those PRC's are still the old residents who seem to have taken a PR in ACE. As usual, almost all old chicken no hew this Mole-ZeDong.

Met Shylook and chit chatted for a while.
Then saw Yuan-Yuan coming up the stairs. Well later talked to her as she was the only one that hew Pom. She said that she also operates from ACE too. Looks like she is establishing more channels to ensure better revenue streams. Good luck to her.

As usual, Pom left the place without screwing any.
Boobs:
Body:
Skin:
AR :
BJ:
FJ Rating:
Damage:
RTF:

Old 28-05-2018, 08:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 142 / Power: 13
anthonysoon deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyanthonysoon deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

A visit to Ace after a long hiatus. Actually it was an appointment with Yuen2 at 5 pm. She came down with face mask looking like a ghost! I think just got up from her sleep.

After my bonk, went to Ace for a look-see. To my surprise, Susan was there.
Looked stunning as usual. She approached me and I said some other time -- I was serious. Then I asked, "Your hp number still the same?" I had intention to bonk her after Wesak.

"Don't bother with my handphone number! I'm going back tomorrow already." Then she walked off. Shit! This girl is 100% no-money-no-honey! At least Wildboar got the decency to chat with me for 5 minutes b4 going away. [I was regular with Susan and Wildboar last time].

Moral of the story: we are ATM to these WLs. Nothing more!
Old 29-05-2018, 10:14 PM
Samster

Quote:
This girl is 100% no-money-no-honey! At least Wildboar got the decency to chat with me for 5 minutes b4 going away. [I was regular with Susan and Wildboar last time].

Yeah, Vietcongs are like that. Even Camel also behaves like that liao, even have money also no honey being applied to old Mole-ZeDong
Boobs:
Body:
Skin:
AR :
BJ:
FJ Rating:
Damage:
RTF:

Old 03-06-2018, 10:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
Kueiren deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hello.

Went to 'ACE'. Was there about 9pm. A few pretty girls around. The area seems busier than usual. Thought I'd share this.

Went to look at the restaurant with a stage nearby, never learned it's name. Busy, many people, a few singers on stage getting their flowers.

'ACE', mamak has new shop next to it, not sure what it sells. Game machine glass broken, dunno why it'd be worth breaking. Up 'stairs' can see a few okay looking girls straight away, think seen some of them before. Walked around, more guys than girls, a good thing about that, you don't get bothered by the aggressive girls as much. Saw a few I liked, slender, pretty faces.

Just saying, maybe it's a good time to visit.

Probably doesn't mean anything, saw a couple of police on patrol bikes as I was leaving.
Old 04-06-2018, 08:28 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kueiren View Post
Hello.

Went to 'ACE'. Was there about 9pm. A few pretty girls around. The area seems busier than usual. Thought I'd share this.

Went to look at the restaurant with a stage nearby, never learned it's name. Busy, many people, a few singers on stage getting their flowers.

Probably doesn't mean anything, saw a couple of police on patrol bikes as I was leaving.
Glad that you like ACE. It is quite an affordable place to have fun, hopefully that bastard kopi tiam that Botak works for, could reduce the drinks prices after Zero GST which Pom doubts it would.

ACE used to be Pom's playground due to affordability (value for money too) and availability of Pom's favourites (Sotong, Wildboar, Camel, etc)

FYI the food court (had gone smaller since 10 years ago) is called New Ping Wah. For those lao cho who could recall, NPW used to occupy a very much bigger space that included the existing space occupied by the Billards Parlour.
Singing girls were aplenty, and butterflies were hoovering around, begging to suck your nectar.

IMHO, those gaming or gambling machines were an added risk to our cheonging activities at ACE, since with those machines in operation, another group of MIB's (anti-gambling squads) are attracted to make raid at ACE, frightening those chook-chook and some cheongsters.

Those police on motorcycles are on Bangla prevention rounds, no need to worry about them.
Boobs:
Body:
Skin:
AR :
BJ:
FJ Rating:
Damage:
RTF:

Old 04-06-2018, 02:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 280 / Power: 13
papercutz is one of the Best!papercutz is one of the Best!papercutz is one of the Best!

Quote:
A visit to Ace after a long hiatus. Actually it was an appointment with Yuen2 at 5 pm. She came down with face mask looking like a ghost! I think just got up from her sleep.

After my bonk, went to Ace for a look-see. To my surprise, Susan was there.
Looked stunning as usual. She approached me and I said some other time -- I was serious. Then I asked, "Your hp number still the same?" I had intention to bonk her after Wesak.

"Don't bother with my handphone number! I'm going back tomorrow already." Then she walked off. Shit! This girl is 100% no-money-no-honey! At least Wildboar got the decency to chat with me for 5 minutes b4 going away. [I was regular with Susan and Wildboar last time].

Yep.....Susan just flew back to vn.

Anyway, there are still good gfe girls at ace. Yuen Yuen is one of them. Not been to ACE in ages. Probably not changed much.

Back to Saigon tmrw.
Old 04-06-2018, 06:20 PM
Samster

anthonysoon deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyanthonysoon deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Someone mentioned about buying flowers at NPW.

Can anyone explain about this buying of flowers and giving them to the singers in New Peng wah food court?
(1)Who are these singers? Are they WL?
(2)So, what you get by giving the flowers?
(3)How much do the flowers cost?

[I seldom go to the foodcourt when I'm in Ace but up straight away to the first floor. Maybe for a change, I might hang around the food court when I'm there.]
Old 04-06-2018, 08:08 PM
Samster

Quote:
Someone mentioned about buying flowers at NPW.

Can anyone explain about this buying of flowers and giving them to the singers in New Peng wah food court?
(1)Who are these singers? Are they WL?
(2)So, what you get by giving the flowers?
(3)How much do the flowers cost?

[I seldom go to the foodcourt when I'm in Ace but up straight away to the first floor. Maybe for a change, I might hang around the food court when I'm there.]
Last time, sitting down at NPW sipping kopi-o while watching those stage girls singing was my favourite past time. After closing my ice-water stall, I would quietly sneaked to NPW, would occupy one-seat table, ordered a kopi-o besar and settled down snugly goggling at those on the stage and those WL's fishing around at ground level. My kopi-o would last from 8 pm to closing at 12 midnight. Very kiamsiap like LGE liao.

To answer your questions:

(1) Those singers were free-lance (mostly PRC's) and one or two local girls. So, during a typhoon, almost 90% of them will be absent and the stage shows would close for good. They are not WL's but some may be booked for the night if the right ah pek wishes to.
(2) Flowers? actually they are flower garlands being ordered by the audience at a cost, and to be hung onto those "lucky" and "chosen" girls while they are still on stage. After the show, each singer will discard those garlands and in return exchange for a sum of money (normally less than the price that you had paid for the garlands) Those money are the girls' allowance for singing on stage. Each garland costs RM 10 and if they were to get 10 a night, they might get RM80 (estimate) for the total. "hanging flowers" is a show practice copied from practices found in Hatyai and Dannok. Hanging flowers is a show of appreciation by the buyer to those singing on stage. The girls won't even know who gave them the flowers, but if you could afford (in those golden era of Malaysia's economy) some lavished a hefty sum of money to please a particular singer (maybe she will let him fucked afterwards, Pom dunno what will happen next, as Pom is too kiam siap and poor to afford those luxurious items (Pom had witnessed such high costs to make a singer happy, as if you want to sponsor, go ahead and dress up the singer like Miss Hong Kong, at a cost as detailed in the attached picture). IMHO, if you just buy flower garlands, you get nothing not even a HJ or a kiss on your cheek. Bad ROCE.

(3) Flower garland = RM 10; sash = RM 300; Crown = RM 500, gown - RM 1000.

This info were nearly 10 years old, so no updates so far, as Pom had retired from sipping kopi-o there and Pom had never bought any garland for any of them

Boobs:
Body:
Skin:
AR :
BJ:
FJ Rating:
Damage:
RTF:

Old 04-06-2018, 08:25 PM
Samster

(3) Flower garland = RM 10; sash = RM 300; Crown = RM 500, gown - RM 1000.

This info were nearly 10 years old, so no updates so far, as Pom had retired from sipping kopi-o there and Pom had never bought any garland for any of them

[/QUOTE]

Great info! On my next visit, I think I will change my sitting postion from 1st floor in ACe to food court in NPW. I will buy flowers and climb up the stage to give the flowers to the singer! Can ah? Can I climb up to the stage ah?

In Indonesia, patrons are allowed to give money to dangdut singers [not the famous ones but the unknown starlets]! Usually, the rupiah notes are stapled like pieces of long ribbons and draped around the neck of the singer or given out in single pieces by "slapping" them on the singer's body (non-sensitive parts only like back).

Next: This is off topic but anyone has any experience with the food court behind Wisma Indah (aka Kok Motor)? Last time I was there was 3 or 4 years ago. Bonked one indon by entering the back door of Wisma Indah to her apartment. Is this food court still open? I heard that patrons in nearby restaurants across the road have been "attacked" by the PRC from Kok Motor! I wonder who true is it?
Old 04-06-2018, 08:35 PM
Samster

Quote:

Great info! On my next visit, I think I will change my sitting postion from 1st floor in ACe to food court in NPW. I will buy flowers and climb up the stage to give the flowers to the singer! Can ah? Can I climb up to the stage ah?

You are not allowed to climb the stage. Maybe you can do it at SOS by singing together with the girls. Need some SOS kakis to verify this.

Those days, you could bring the garland to hang round the girl's neck. As you approached, you or the vendor would signal the girl and the girl would bend down her body and trained her neck to be "collared" . Normally to avoid paiseh, the person would buy 10 garland (total RM 100) to collar the girl and those bouncers would burst a Merry Christmas cracker to herald a RM 100 gift woh
Boobs:
Body:
Skin:
AR :
BJ:
FJ Rating:
Damage:
RTF:

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1