The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 23-10-2009, 06:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
closetspacefull deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Just out of curiousity

Just realized that with the visa and tight immigration controls for Chinese nationals, I'm finding that plans for a sudden and romantic getaway are kinda difficult.

Never had this problem with my earlier girlfriends as this is the first PRC I've hooked up with, but just wondering where you guys bring your girls on vacations out of China?

I thought a quick hop to Japan or Korea (especially the latter given the popularity of Korean culture in China) would be nice but the paperwork involved to get her into either country is quite involved and no hope of a surprise there...

Someone told me its easy for Chinese nationals to go to Seychelles or Maldives. Anyone have any experience there? Can they just hop on a plane and go there bearing in mind that of course I'll be covering all expenses and can make the required reservations/ticketing?

I'm freaking bored of viewing mountain vistas or river gorges in China no matter how beautiful it is and want to chill out against a beachfront paradise.
Old 23-10-2009, 10:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
benz180 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Just out of curiousity

TS, for nearby countries only Thailand and Indonesia allow PRC to apply Visa on arrival. Therefore for beach paradise possible choice are Phunket and Bali.

Enjoy....
Old 23-10-2009, 11:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 458 / Power: 21
slider_72 is a glorious beacon of lightslider_72 is a glorious beacon of lightslider_72 is a glorious beacon of lightslider_72 is a glorious beacon of lightslider_72 is a glorious beacon of light

How about North Korea? I think it is not difficult for Chinese nationals to get visas to go to North Korea.

最浪漫的三个字不是“我爱你”,而是“在一起”。
Old 23-10-2009, 01:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2503 / Power: 20
thaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond repute

I think Russia too. Cheap somemore.

Tee Vee
Old 23-10-2009, 01:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 500 / Power: 19
hoho99 is a glorious beacon of lighthoho99 is a glorious beacon of lighthoho99 is a glorious beacon of lighthoho99 is a glorious beacon of lighthoho99 is a glorious beacon of lighthoho99 is a glorious beacon of light

Heard that if Prcs manage to shit their 户籍 to cities that are more prominent, they should find it easier to get their visa in China.

Or somehow get her education level to bachelor degree and its somehow easier for them to get visa too. Know one prc lady who manage to come singapore for 2 mth tour at a cost of abt 100plus only.

Be like facebook, like and share
Old 23-10-2009, 02:19 PM
Samster

Ummm... North Korea doesn't exactly fill me up with warm cuddly feelings and Russia is kinda cold this time of the year right?

Was kinda looking for warmer, more tropical climates.

Looking at the internet gives me a few names but some seem to argue that even though some of this countries have a visa on arrival policy, the immigration police in the ol' People's Republic rarely allows them to leave the country before they have one in their spiffy passports...

Or is there anyone in China where people can have a decent vacation without getting on some cable car or climbing some goddamn hill...
Old 23-10-2009, 02:34 PM
Samster

thaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond repute

don't know about N Korea but I heard Russia is a good place to travel to, something new for others to experience. Also I think visa for PRC shouldn't be a problem, they're communist kakis.

Cold isn't a problem as I understand, Russia is always cold. But it should be a new experience.

Cheers
Tee Vee
Old 23-10-2009, 04:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1361 / Power: 15
Ichigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud of

Can try South Africa, when it comes to beaches, South Africa boasts some of the finest beaches in the world. From the pristine coastal stretch of Cape Vidal in KwaZulu-Natal to the Eastern Cape's famous Wild Coast, from the penguin colony of Boulders Beach to sun-drenched Camps Bay in the Western Cape…If too far, then there's Thailand beaches - Khao Lak, Phuket beaches,Phi Phi Don or Phi Phi Leh beaches.

But think TS is not going for budget trips, so better go South Africa or Sri Lanka beaches with the most beautiful, wide and sandy beaches along Bentota (South West)
Old 23-10-2009, 04:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
DuaKaTsua deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

South afrika spring going into summer soon. Good time 2 go for bonkliday hor. Or Australia lor. But maybe they not so frenly 2 china women. South Africa Sri lanka all gd fren wif PRC mah so maybe mor relak ormaybe no local mkt fr tiong kok kway oso? ..

U wan budget stay in PRC go Hainan lor. Beach quite nice but everythg lik sentosa so fake leh... Summor theirs is low klass fake, haha haha !!! Or go Okinawa la if can get VISA. But okinawa hotter den japan oso not mean winter not colder my colleague tell me. N summor got jipun MM maybe u see oredi oso feel lik dumping ur PRC heh heh
Old 23-10-2009, 05:22 PM
Samster

Actually South Africa on hit list for next year. World Cup and all... But looking at Sri Lanka, not much on Bentota.

Australia is definitely not PRC visa friendly nor is Japan. I'm just wondering if any of you actually have traveled to these countries with a PRC national on tow, especially Maldives or Seychelles as I get conflicting info on internet about visa procedures. Some say Visa on Arrival, some mention difficulties leaving from the Chinese airport, some say no visa required at all.

I just don't want to fly all the way to god knows where and then get turned around by immigration...

As for Hainan, been my experience, although definitely not extensive, that Chinese beaches are a little...
Old 23-10-2009, 05:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1047 / Power: 21
etct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by closetspacefull View Post
Actually South Africa on hit list for next year. World Cup and all... But looking at Sri Lanka, not much on Bentota.

Australia is definitely not PRC visa friendly nor is Japan. I'm just wondering if any of you actually have traveled to these countries with a PRC national on tow, especially Maldives or Seychelles as I get conflicting info on internet about visa procedures. Some say Visa on Arrival, some mention difficulties leaving from the Chinese airport, some say no visa required at all.

I just don't want to fly all the way to god knows where and then get turned around by immigration...

As for Hainan, been my experience, although definitely not extensive, that Chinese beaches are a little...

Try something much more easier and sure.... go Bali or Phuket..... these places would love to have tourists like you, not on budget type. Just make sure you are with your gal at the CIQ.

enjoy......
Old 23-10-2009, 08:41 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -11 / Power: 0
DO_I_BJ is stuck in moderation for some time to come

dude okinawa rocks!! i went there!!! u should try okinawa.... fucking rockssssss
Old 24-10-2009, 12:07 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by closetspacefull View Post

I'm not sure on Maldives but Seychelles do have Visa on arrival. It used to be PRC friendly after you tip a little into their pockets at their immigration.

I have a friend who was a "snake head" for PRCs. When Thailand became a slight problem for "transit", he used Seychelles for a time period.

Cheers
Tee Vee
Old 28-10-2009, 04:50 PM
Samster

Thank you TV. While interesting that you have friends making a living as human traffickers, it appears Seychelles might be a good bet.

Liking more and more about what I read in the online articles. Will check with a Chinese tour company and post about the travel issues in case anyone is interested.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1