The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 09-02-2019, 12:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1060 / Power: 19
pe1964 has much to be proud ofpe1964 has much to be proud ofpe1964 has much to be proud ofpe1964 has much to be proud ofpe1964 has much to be proud ofpe1964 has much to be proud ofpe1964 has much to be proud ofpe1964 has much to be proud of
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Same goes for TheRegentLust request Bro SK to kindly reply once result is out this's the least i hope he'll do

Quote:
Originally Posted by staminadick View Post
TEERUK LOVER LUCKY DRAW JAN

IT IS STILL ON> BUT RESULT WILL CUM LATER DUE TO CNY

Me Kapo go check with Bro TEERUK

so thats what he tell me!

Huat AHHH
Old 09-02-2019, 12:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 282 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 263 / Power: 6
jayded is one of the Best!jayded is one of the Best!jayded is one of the Best!

New Year New Bonk (CNY edition)
My first time trying TheRegentLust

FR for Karen
https://www.sammyboyforum.info/showthread.php?t=717205
As reviewed by: jayded

TLDR: ✨👑 GFE / Frenching Queen 👑✨
Pretty sure I frenched her more in 90mins, than some girls I went out with in a whole year lol.

Looks: 8/10
90% close to photos. Actually thought photos look a bit like a younger sexier Yang Libing, but real person not so much (not a bad thing because I think YLB face a bit big LOL). Won't reject, very pretty eyes, face wise photo 1 probably closest: cute colleague / OL you happened to catch on a girl's night out.

Body: 8/10. Not for petite lovers, womanly medium build with curves in the right places. Amazing skin too. Natural C cuppas, not the firmest but nice to play with in different positions, with "interactive" nipples that harden when turned on.

Frenching:💯
Off the charts. Started off with light pecks as I unhooked her bra, went into in tongue contact in the shower, and then full-blown smoochfest throughout FJ. I can still feel her soft lips and tongue on mine even as I write this 1 hour later...

BBBJ: 8.5/10. I'm not a fan of BJs but lady has some skills, even without ice or heat tricks. Sensuously nibbling and attacking different parts of little brother. Gentle lover, not the hard DT type.

FJ: 7.5/10. Not the tightest, but very very accommodating. Started off with sensual riding, then scissoring, and transition to missionary with hard frenching. Was a bit tired today, she took charge and rode me to completion with legs clamped over mine (only the second girl who's managed to make me shoot from on top).

Lovely thing then made me lie back and got me some water. We cuddled and talked cock for a bit (I joked that CNY is like Songkran without the fun, she was horrified that relatives will ask "why you not married?") Not sure why and how, but started nuzzling and kissing again, so on to round two.

Sat on the edge of bed as she got into reverse cowgirl. Not praised enough on these boards, but sexy backs should really get its own rating, especially when girl has long hair (back view gets 9.5/10 from me). Then switched into doggy for best results of the night: piak piak sound effects from ramming that nice round ass as she moaned softly, was on the verge of second shot as I held her shoulders down and drilled her hard. Sadly just too drained from work, gave up with 10 mins left on the clock. Kissed and cuddled and let conversation run it's course.

GFE: 10/10. English is decent and fun to joke around with, however the kissing and sweet little touches is where she really shines. Definitely not a timewatcher (didn't look at phone even once, I had to call for a time check). Like a tryst with that nice colleague you sometimes get a little bit too friendly with.

RTF: She's actually a bit too sweet for my personal taste (I like a bit of an edge in my lovemaking), but for sure recommended if you need a bit of tender loving in your life.

For brownie points: poor thing's been eating cup noodles for the past 3 days, no preference for food as long as smell not too strong.

OKT: Thanks bro SK for the smooth arrangement and instructions. Note to visiting bros that may need to knock the door a bit harder cos place quite big.

Last edited by jayded; 12-02-2019 at 12:32 PM.
Old 09-02-2019, 12:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 291 / Power: 11
Gig3 is one of the Best!Gig3 is one of the Best!Gig3 is one of the Best!

Booked June from Galaxy Xscorts.

Something about girls with shorter hair that really gets me excited.

Anyway, first bonk of the year and what a great way to start. I often have trouble on the 2nd shot but with her, I couldn't wait to start the 2nd round.

Very accomodating, English is good, great body, pretty face. Everything I could ask for.

Will have another go if time permits.
Old 09-02-2019, 12:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Ryanboy88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Candy from Emm

https://www.sammyboyforum.info/showthread.php?t=717341

Booked this SYT today. Usually SYT is not my cup of tea as I prefer more experienced commando type. But saw this cutie thought i try. Bros please keep this in mind as YMMV.

Looks: 9/10 (if you like SYT) Candy is fair-skinned for thai and can pass as XMM. Face is cute cute type and honestly looks cuter in person. Photos quite close, maybe discount only 5% as she put on same makeup style.
Body: 5/10 Super petite and slim. Well-proportioned with small but round ass. Nothing outstanding but definitely won't reject.
Boobs: 3/10 Can tell from photo her boobs are.. there. Small maybe A cup boobs (sorry bros no skill in telling cup size). Only reason not lower is cos of her nipples which constantly stand at attention begging to be sucked.
French: Speaks but not much tongue fighting like commando.
BBBJ: 6/10 She is green so not so skilled, but hardworking. Kept going till I stopped her, and will play and lick your balls. However, her mouth small so more blessed bros may have issues. Could feel my head keep poking the back of her throat so kudos to her for effort.
Painting/Fingering: She allow and seems to enjoy my attention. Will squirm and moan in accordance with 8/10 Hardworking and rode for good 10min. Moans very sweet and will fuck you back. Really seems to enjoy sex. Will look you in the eye and grope you and squeeze your ass etc. Far from shy or demure starfish.
Service: 9/10 She is still green, but very hardworking and willing to please. Though you will have to direct her what you want.
GFE: 6/10 She is very nice and fun. Easy to break ice with but weak english. She tries her best and will make jokes with you, offer massage, start convo on your day etc. Had fun teasing each other like sweet couple haha.

Overall: 7/10 For me most important is that lady seems to enjoy the session and not just treating this as job. While can tell Candy a bit green with hesitation on some positions, bit shy and even nervous to break ice at start, and lack of bj skills, she is very hardworking and very willing. Most important she seemed to enjoy the session as much as I did. Overall very satisfying bonk despite not being what I would normally go for.

RTF: Surprisingly yes if vit m allows.
Old 09-02-2019, 12:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 951 / Power: 7
18sons is a splendid one to behold18sons is a splendid one to behold18sons is a splendid one to behold18sons is a splendid one to behold18sons is a splendid one to behold18sons is a splendid one to behold18sons is a splendid one to behold18sons is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gig3 View Post
Booked June from Galaxy Xscorts.

Something about girls with shorter hair that really gets me excited.

Anyway, first bonk of the year and what a great way to start. I often have trouble on the 2nd shot but with her, I couldn't wait to start the 2nd round.

Very accomodating, English is good, great body, pretty face. Everything I could ask for.

Will have another go if time permits.
should be last day liao
Old 09-02-2019, 01:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
takabird deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Rain from VIP888.

Promise Rain a FR.

SYT with hot body figure.

Enhanced boobs but not really an issue for me.

Love her bbbj and tight pussy.

For bros who wanted to try her kindly do so as I heard her last day is on 13 Feb.
Old 09-02-2019, 02:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 8
leese deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Legit 19, demanded to see her passport. Super cute and likes to joke/play around before during and after sex . Can DT, went all the way down even though “complained” I was too big. BJ bit painful. Super sextified face and grabbing onto ass when hard thrusting. 2 x cim.

Wasn’t super welcoming at the start but broke the ice when I showed her photos of my ex gf who’s a Thai model and conversed a bit in Thai.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryanboy88 View Post
FR for Candy from Emm

https://www.sammyboyforum.info/showthread.php?t=717341

Booked this SYT today. Usually SYT is not my cup of tea as I prefer more experienced commando type. But saw this cutie thought i try. Bros please keep this in mind as YMMV.

Looks: 9/10 (if you like SYT) Candy is fair-skinned for thai and can pass as XMM. Face is cute cute type and honestly looks cuter in person. Photos quite close, maybe discount only 5% as she put on same makeup style.
Body: 5/10 Super petite and slim. Well-proportioned with small but round ass. Nothing outstanding but definitely won't reject.
Boobs: 3/10 Can tell from photo her boobs are.. there. Small maybe A cup boobs (sorry bros no skill in telling cup size). Only reason not lower is cos of her nipples which constantly stand at attention begging to be sucked.
French: Speaks but not much tongue fighting like commando.
BBBJ: 6/10 She is green so not so skilled, but hardworking. Kept going till I stopped her, and will play and lick your balls. However, her mouth small so more blessed bros may have issues. Could feel my head keep poking the back of her throat so kudos to her for effort.
Painting/Fingering: She allow and seems to enjoy my attention. Will squirm and moan in accordance with 8/10 Hardworking and rode for good 10min. Moans very sweet and will fuck you back. Really seems to enjoy sex. Will look you in the eye and grope you and squeeze your ass etc. Far from shy or demure starfish.
Service: 9/10 She is still green, but very hardworking and willing to please. Though you will have to direct her what you want.
GFE: 6/10 She is very nice and fun. Easy to break ice with but weak english. She tries her best and will make jokes with you, offer massage, start convo on your day etc. Had fun teasing each other like sweet couple haha.

Overall: 7/10 For me most important is that lady seems to enjoy the session and not just treating this as job. While can tell Candy a bit green with hesitation on some positions, bit shy and even nervous to break ice at start, and lack of bj skills, she is very hardworking and very willing. Most important she seemed to enjoy the session as much as I did. Overall very satisfying bonk despite not being what I would normally go for.

RTF: Surprisingly yes if vit m allows.
Old 09-02-2019, 03:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 7
sammybk is a Helpful and Caring Samstersammybk is a Helpful and Caring Samstersammybk is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by miketeo View Post
Where can we find the lucky draw results from TRL? Haven't seen the Jan draw leh...
i haven seen the jan draw too

edit: nvm, draw coming soon
Old 09-02-2019, 03:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 502 / Power: 7
KKSingapore is a glorious beacon of lightKKSingapore is a glorious beacon of lightKKSingapore is a glorious beacon of lightKKSingapore is a glorious beacon of lightKKSingapore is a glorious beacon of lightKKSingapore is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by leese View Post
Legit 19, demanded to see her passport. Super cute and likes to joke/play around before during and after sex . Can DT, went all the way down even though “complained” I was too big. BJ bit painful. Super sextified face and grabbing onto ass when hard thrusting. 2 x cim.

Wasn’t super welcoming at the start but broke the ice when I showed her photos of my ex gf who’s a Thai model and conversed a bit in Thai.

This is extremely encouraging.
Old 09-02-2019, 08:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 219 / Power: 6
thanosthefarmer is a Helpful and Caring Samsterthanosthefarmer is a Helpful and Caring Samsterthanosthefarmer is a Helpful and Caring Samster

https://www.sammyboyforum.info/showthread.php?t=717531
Pearlyn back as Patty
😍😍
Old 09-02-2019, 11:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1215 / Power: 8
riotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by thanosthefarmer View Post
Wah price upgraded, she's good?
Old 09-02-2019, 11:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 74 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 582 / Power: 19
loathsome is a name known to allloathsome is a name known to allloathsome is a name known to allloathsome is a name known to allloathsome is a name known to allloathsome is a name known to all

Finally have the time to write a FR for Vicky from DH

This will be along FR for her as i think she really deserve my time to write a proper one.

So skip this if you are not interested in her.

Was drawn to her mannerism in the video from OKT, got a feeling she is the sensual type.

Quick arrangement with OKT

Location was fantastic, newly refurb and clean, Vicky was staying alone in the place at that time which meant we had fun everywhere in the house, thou it has a shared common toilet, so could be a hassle when more girls arrives.

Vicky greeted me wearing a long bareback dress.
Looks wise 80% similar to video, 70% to picture , light tan and she did some enhancements to her face prior and which is still slightly puffy.

Seeing her sexy back that visually leaded my eyes to her ass as she sashay infront of me to the room got me excited by what's to come

In room, she got me comfortable by getting me to sit on the bed while she help remove my clothes, she is so cheeky when she purposely bend over to remove my pants, expose her boobs via a down blouse.

After folding my clothes neatly, she mounted me and we started making out as I slowly undress her. No bra and panties, making very quick work of stripping her.

Her boobs are really perky, looks and feels 100% original with nice nipples inviting you to suck, I slowly reached down and was pleasantly surprised to find that she is already so damn wet. She was shy about it, went on to saying she long time nv have sex.

Rubbed her clit and fingered her abit as we continued frenching and making out. At this time i was rock hard and ready for action.

She moved down to her knees, gave me a quick blow, remarking it is aroi mak while capping before impaling herself on mini me
She is so damn tight, although she is dripping wet, i still got the sensation of parting her pussy as mini me entered her warm and slippery hole.

Position changes were initiated mostly by her.
From Cowgirl we moved to missionary, her moans got so loud by now.
Carried her up and jacked her against the wall.
Too old liao, no strength to continue in that position and gotta put her down, breaking the rhythm. She suggested to turn off the lights, then we moved to her "make up" room, she pulled open the curtains, wore her heels and positioned herself against the window in standing doggy, slapping her ass and inviting me to take her.

Her perky ass is accentuated by her slender waist, perfect location to grab when pumping her hard. Things got exciting quickly as we watched people and cars go by and the piak piak sound from her perky ass, i needed to cover her mouth as she was moaning so loud that i think it is too obvious, in no time i exploded into her. Both of us panting but still maintaining the same position against the window, only after mini me soften in her pussy did she knee down to remove the cap and suck mini me clean.

We rested awhile on the bed and she gave me a relaxing head massage.

She asked me to get a quick wash alone, which i was a little disappointed about. When i was done and walking back to the room, she appeared out of her room, wearing a black nightie with matching g strings and high heels, sashay towards me, much like a lingerie model on the catwalki

Met each other half way in the living room, she started her action on me by pushing me back against the wall, pulling away the towel, throwing it on the floor and quickly knee down and suck mini mi back to attention. All this while she busying playing with her pussy.

Cannot tahan, i tried to facefuck her, no rejection but she gagged so easily so i relented. Carried her up to one of the kitchen counter, spread her legs and i started painting her trimmed pussy. Very quickly she is gushing again, she was holding my head down to painting paint till she cum and started to push my head away saying please, set liao set liao, but i kept up with the painting till she finally cum again, this time more violently as her body kept jerking non stop to the point she almost slipped off the kitchen counter.

Not giving her time to rest, i positioned her in standing doggy, capped myself, pulled her g string to a side and started banging her.
Being my 2nd shot, i took in her eyes forever to cum, after banging in doggy for quite a while, we changed with her against the wall, 1 leg on my shoulder other leg on the floor as we banged while making out. Need to french her while banging as her moans really loud.

Finally we change back to standing doggy and finish 2nd shot. We rested awhile back in the room before realising overshot by 5mins liao, lucky no one after my session. Quickly washed up alone again and left, not before she french me again at the door and giving mini me a quick squeeze.

Looks: 7.5 Sexy Cougar Feel, mid - late 20s, If SYT is your thing then look else where
Body: 9 Nice slender frame with curves and a perky butt for doggy
Boobs: 8.5 Perky Full B
BJ: NA Not much time spent on it thou she did try to suck and lick me clean after the first shot
Service: 8 Massage was decent and always checking if i was comfortable
GFE/PSE: 9 More PSE then GFE, probably also cos we spent at least 80% of the time fucking and making out then talking and communicating
RTF: Of Course

PS: She genuinely feels like a cock hungry cougar that is either always horny or easily aroused and game for new things, do not feel like it was a commercial transition.

If anyone can remember the FL Six from a few years back, who incidentally is also from DH. Both Vicky and Six looks and feel and service are comparable, albeit Vicky is much younger then Six
Old 09-02-2019, 01:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
onsa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Vicky DH
As requested by her to write a FR ,she deserves it.
Location not convenient no MRT nearby. Need to take bus or taxi grab
Reach the place SMS okt go up and receive by a nice and soft spoken lady.
However she dont shower with you bit disappointed. I shower alone. Then go back to room however she still has make up on her face. Ask me want massage. I fine. She is a good in massage. After give me a bbbj after turn me over. Her bbbj is so good that my little brother stand up in no time.quicky I book her without do any froeplay. Her moans is so damn good I explore in fast time. Rest a while tired. Ask me to go shower again.
This time I too tired so she hj me. I try to finger her however sh dont like it. So I try to paint her wow. She got so turn on..my cock stand up again round two starts however I cnt cum. Ask her to hj me whle she rub her clt.i icum finished and clean up and leave a happy man
Sh e only kiss no much french...a bit not like..maybe need more chemistry.
Defe will go bak again
Old 09-02-2019, 02:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Oceandeep deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Patty - TRL

Bro SK never disappoints, swift replies and instruction.

Shower: SOP
Looks: Cougar cum MILFish. Chio but not SYT. Not an issue for me. 7/10.
Body: Slim and not for boob lovers, thai tan. I am more of a boob lover and meaty girl so... 5/10
BBBJ: Abit of teeth. 6/10
French: Yes, chemistry.
AR: Yes. 8/10
FJ: she can’t stop cuming and will twitch when she does, damn she is about to get a spasm out of it. 9/10.
GFE: her highlight, super nice lady and very approachable. Non stop pecking and tcss. 10/10
Overall: 7.5/10
RTF: Maybe. She is third choice after Rin and Ivy were full.

Bros who like pretty Milfs can consider.
Old 09-02-2019, 03:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
superhboy is Cool - loads of Potential

Anyone tried fah from rollypolly
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1