The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene

Notices

The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene A section specifically for the great Sin Cities of Malaysia. Dedicated to our brothers across the Causeway. Malaysia Boleh!

User Tag List

Old 15-07-2014, 01:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 918 / Power: 10
NewPapaSan is a splendid one to beholdNewPapaSan is a splendid one to beholdNewPapaSan is a splendid one to beholdNewPapaSan is a splendid one to beholdNewPapaSan is a splendid one to beholdNewPapaSan is a splendid one to beholdNewPapaSan is a splendid one to beholdNewPapaSan is a splendid one to behold
Newbie FR

Work got me up north from SG-JB-KL, drove further North to Ipoh with a buddy. Dropped my buddy off at his work meeting, had a couple of hours to kill, browsed and saw the Ipoh Mali thread, GPS showed Regal Spa is around my corner.

As i pulled up to the hotel, i was worried.. 555, it looks sleazy.

Took the stairs up... the moment I walk through the glass door, the fish tank on the right caught my eye

Noticed that they had the Swiss bank styled security system. U get 1 key and the bathroom attendant had another, and only by using both keys, can the security system be overwritten.

I personally prefer the electronic tags...

Regal Spa is a small place with the basic spa facilities, the shower rooms could use some cleaning, mildew on the show dividers.

Food was basic, half a pan of fried noodles, half a pan of fried kuay tiao. Brinjales or Eggplant was the veggie, along with a roast chicken and potatoes.

I usually skip the food for after the massage and while I was enjoying my white coffee, 1 out of the 4 captains present gave me the breakdown.

Price Range was normal, from RM 148 to RM 198. Full service.

I asked them about their regular massage as well. I had enough time to kill to enjoy both a traditional and a special massage.

Room keys were interesting, another old school security system. Rooms were a little run down. The bathroom floor was wet, puddle wet, I believed that the bathroom has been cleaned and because of the uneven floor, clean water puddled in certain areas. Mold and mildew on the skirting area of the walls...

got my traditional massage first, ML seems to concentrate on my legs/groin area more. With about 15 minutes, ML asked if I would like JG, or as she calls it in mandarin chinese, "Ahn Dan Dan" additional RM50 for that.

After ML was done, Captain came in and I requested for a skillful bbbj.

SOP stuff, her bbbj was decent, enjoying her skills for ago ut 20 minutes and she killed the mood by telling me that I should not and cannot CIM. boring...

Overall, I find the place a little too run down for my liking.
Service was SOP

My friends and I sometimes drop by BlueWave or New York Hotel Spa in JB.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1