The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 02-08-2014, 10:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
goatius deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
closer, closer ... and then ... WTF!?

hi ... I could use some of the collective brainpower and/or experience around here to figure this one out ... I finally found a health centre I like (petite girls, all pretty, and they give a very good massage), and I've now been there 6 times or so ... the first time I went, I thought jackpot b/c she ended our session with a direct question and went right to work until a happy ending.

so ... that girl went away ... and the last 5 times, with several different girls, I get the same treatment, good massage, then starts with teasing, flip me over, hands up the little cloth shorts they make you wear, fondling, direct and unabashed stroking ... then backing off ... and then ... nothing ... right at the time it would be, shall we say, the "right" thing to do to finish me off they end the session, giggle, and thank me ... frankly, it's always a good massage, a pleasant experience, a real tease, but getting a little frustrating.

so, what's up? ... am I missing something obvious? ... I don't speak much Chinese, and most of the girls speak little English ... is there a secret password, something I'm supposed to do or say? ... are there places like this where they get you very close and then leave you hanging? ... perhaps they hate me personally for some reason? ... maybe waiting for me to establish more of a trusted relationship?

... any thoughts?
Old 02-08-2014, 11:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3068 / Power: 15
romidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond repute
Re: closer, closer ... and then ... WTF!?

Quote:
Originally Posted by goatius View Post
hi ... I could use some of the collective brainpower and/or experience around here to figure this one out ... I finally found a health centre I like (petite girls, all pretty, and they give a very good massage), and I've now been there 6 times or so ... the first time I went, I thought jackpot b/c she ended our session with a direct question and went right to work until a happy ending.

so ... that girl went away ... and the last 5 times, with several different girls, I get the same treatment, good massage, then starts with teasing, flip me over, hands up the little cloth shorts they make you wear, fondling, direct and unabashed stroking ... then backing off ... and then ... nothing ... right at the time it would be, shall we say, the "right" thing to do to finish me off they end the session, giggle, and thank me ... frankly, it's always a good massage, a pleasant experience, a real tease, but getting a little frustrating.

so, what's up? ... am I missing something obvious? ... I don't speak much Chinese, and most of the girls speak little English ... is there a secret password, something I'm supposed to do or say? ... are there places like this where they get you very close and then leave you hanging? ... perhaps they hate me personally for some reason? ... maybe waiting for me to establish more of a trusted relationship?

... any thoughts?
Bro, there's no secret passwords and no reason to hate you. I believe this place claim to be a clean joint, so sometimes gals dare not do it for first time customer they massage cos they don't know whether you are from av or boss friend Mostly just teasing here and there..ha..ha.. this I call torturing massage. Some gals they do it on purpose hoping you will return for them to get what you want.but if you always change gal than very slim chance. Next time can just show hand signal. Btw mind sharing location? Tks.
Old 03-08-2014, 12:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 595 / Power: 12
tomatoservice is a name known to alltomatoservice is a name known to alltomatoservice is a name known to alltomatoservice is a name known to alltomatoservice is a name known to alltomatoservice is a name known to all

Bro,

Or it could be this shop just offer teasing or purely HJ?
Old 03-08-2014, 09:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 10
nonstop65 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wa you describe almost like my exp in other place. 1st time have, but she no longer there, the next visit tease big time but no happy ending, honestly massage is quite good. Except mine not syt & not spa

I was also asking if there's supposed to be a password or something I answer wrongly. Ha. Wtf indeed

Quote:
Originally Posted by goatius View Post

... any thoughts?
Old 03-08-2014, 12:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 182 / Power: 14
raygoat is a Helpful and Caring Samsterraygoat is a Helpful and Caring Samster

The password is " How much?" �� think the gal don't dare to ask so its the customer call.
Old 03-08-2014, 05:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 921 / Power: 14
skybandit is a splendid one to beholdskybandit is a splendid one to beholdskybandit is a splendid one to beholdskybandit is a splendid one to beholdskybandit is a splendid one to beholdskybandit is a splendid one to beholdskybandit is a splendid one to beholdskybandit is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by raygoat View Post
The password is " How much?" �� think the gal don't dare to ask so its the customer call.
Maybe the password is " Is there anything else I can do for you sir ? (with a cheeky smile" .
Old 03-08-2014, 05:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 10
nonstop65 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

nope (at least for me). because the 2nd time i did ask. ML said no & asked what I had the last time & if i got the previous ML's card (which i threw away, how i noe need to keep doh). then she say they not allowed. subsequent visit different ML also same.

just to clarify again, my exp is different venue from TS

Quote:
Originally Posted by skybandit View Post
Maybe the password is " Is there anything else I can do for you sir ? (with a cheeky smile" .
Old 04-08-2014, 10:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 415 / Power: 13
stoked is a living Saint! - you won't find betterstoked is a living Saint! - you won't find betterstoked is a living Saint! - you won't find betterstoked is a living Saint! - you won't find betterstoked is a living Saint! - you won't find better

I had one similar encounter recently. I stripped bare for massage, a bit of teasing when massaging inner thighs, flip around and I was expecting the gq as i was a bit erect but she didnt ask. When I asked, she said no such service and who did I look for last time. All the while, she has moved to alternating between massaging my balls and stroking my 2ic. Left with no happy ending. Very odd.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1