The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 13-06-2015, 12:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 114 / Power: 11
nat28 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guynat28 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: GL 150cats FRs list

High Octane, Natural Bonking with a Newbie SYT

WL: Xiao Qin (小琴)
House: L16W15
Home: Hubei
Ht/Wt: 158cm/46kg
Debut: April 2015

Looks (7/10): She had a sweet roundish face, big eyes, medium ridge nose, small mouth. When she let her long hair down, she looked like 18-19 year old SYT. Her skin was on the tan side, smooth and with a small tatto on her tummy covering a wound from appendisitis operation. She had another tattoo around her wrist, I wondered if she had slit her wrist…., haha.. no lah. She had a slim bod, B cupper and no visible tummy with tight firm ass.

Boobs (7.5/10): B-cup with light brown tits. Oh, her tits were larger than normal pencil eraser size by 2 times. Shiok to nibble at and licked.

Bath (7.5/10): Quite stimulating bath. She held my hands to squeeze her soft boobs while raising one leg up underneath my dick behind me and rocked it. So damned shiok!

Cathbath (7.5/10): For this part, she did an unusual stunt for me. She ‘gua sa’ my back with her mouth and tongue, sucking real hard on my skin, like tearing it apart! I felt my skin leaving my fresh! haha, and leaving some reddish marks behind. She said that was because my body got too much ‘han qi’. Didn’t know true or not, anyway.

BBBJ (7/10): She can improve on this part. Could see that she was trying very hard to please my didi by licking it all over the side of the shaft..hehe looked quite clumsy actually. 1/3 ot ½ throat, a bit of teeth could be felt. She followed by using oil to rub and hand jerk my dick bu I stopped her soon (I was thinking, I can do that on my own, same effect leh..)

AR: Nil

Frenching (7/10): Quite ok, moderately passionate with light tongue kissing.

Painting (7/10): Did it on 69. Bottom and side of her bun well shaven but top was not, quite bushy there. She was wet very quickly when I rubbed my finger on her clit. I caught her weak spot and continued to rub it there during the FJ which made her….erhum...later .

FJ (8/10): This SYT was super horny and loooved sex man when comes to Fxxking. She came twice during the FJ (I was quite certain that they were real orgasms as I could feel the spasms all over her body and quick short breaths, flushed red face and pain look). Her moaning at the peak was deafening loud and high pitch…. Which turned me on a few notches up. Her cowgirl ride was fast and furious as she wanted to achieve maximum pleasure for herself and I? She grabbed my hands to squeeze her boobs hard as she rocked and rolled away….She came once at cowgirl. Second one during the finale when I turned her sideway, grabbing and lifting one leg up while bending down to french her and squeeze her boobs hard (which she liked, I knew now) and pumping her really hard until I bueh tahan liao….shot my load…

GFE (7/10): Could feel that she was a bit tense as she was only 2 months in the business. Nevertheless, she was nice to chat with.

Overall: Great for those looking for real good fxxk with high octane orgasms from a newbie, SYT (caveat applies here).

RTF: Yes.

Last edited by nat28; 13-06-2015 at 06:00 PM.
Old 13-06-2015, 05:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
Cres22 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Doing this FR of a session that i had quite awhile back maybe 2 months back? Walking around Geylang trying to find a CAT150 house to patronize. Initially i was confident of some FRs about Jiayi from L1617 so i went there first. But when the OKT showed her I decided not to as she was not really my cup of tea abit meaty(not fat). But she does look decent. I didnt really know where else to go so i decided to go to L1809 to try Tina but when i got there, there were these yellow chains across a few of the houses. I was wondering if bros can enlighten on this? Was I too early? it was 2pm btw. I then decided to go to one of the WH houses near to the L16 exit. This is because i saw a lady reporting for work in one of the houses and i thought she was pretty. Got in, was a balding old man who wouldnt let me see the girls and said some stuff like want to play just play, but seriously I dont mind playing but must at least see. It's ok I understand his irritation and just left. I decided to be adventurous and went to L20 to just pick a house and said if I dont see anyone I fancy I'll just go home. Now i forgot which house it was, but i will remember where if i went there again. Its a house closer to the Guillemard road exit. The OKTs there were very nice and good service. One of the OKT told me he only had 2 girls avail. They seems fine to me and had the perfect type of body I liked. The FR is as follows.

Name: Kitty
Looks: 7.5/10 Has a very cold ah lian look with long straight hair. The type I like.

Body: 8/10 Tall, long legs, tight waist, slim and flat tummy. Might be too skinny for some bros but she is slim for me. C cup boobs.

Shower: 7/10 Sop. quite relaxing, alot of rimming and boob massage in bathtub with ass rimming. (This house had a nice bathtub which was a first for me. Maybe many houses have tubs but this was nice.)

BBBJ: 8/10

FJ:7/10

DMG: $150

RTF: Nope. I like to roam around. But even if i could be her regular i would only consider. She really is abit ice cold and service wise probably only give about 6? Had better elsewhere

Overall: 7/10 Got my money's worth.

Anyway I plan to visit Geylang again, wondering any bros can recommend a girl that is similar to Kitty(in terms of looks) or more preferably Apple from 1809(The one with excellent tight waist and outstanding body).
Old 13-06-2015, 08:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
linkfoo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

went to geylang today , but didn't find my fav girl
I have collected a girl list in www.65cards.com/?from=Sammyboy , you can easily to check the girls or call before you come , it will save you time, all the girls are from Sammyboy, so please still contribute to sammyboy. thanks
Old 13-06-2015, 10:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1375 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by linkfoo View Post
went to geylang today , but didn't find my fav girl
I have collected a girl list in www.65cards.com/?from=Sammyboy , you can easily to check the girls or call before you come , it will save you time, all the girls are from Sammyboy, so please still contribute to sammyboy. thanks
I can see u have spent some effort in consolidating the list in the above link ... Are u hired by Sammyboyfor to do this? BTW the girls are not from Sammyboy but GL ...

Anyway, mind to tell us who are your fave girls?

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 14-06-2015, 12:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
linkfoo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

thanks , you can get the fave girls from the list (voted by the visitor of that website, I am just a consolidator )

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
I can see u have spent some effort in consolidating the list in the above link ... Are u hired by Sammyboyfor to do this? BTW the girls are not from Sammyboy but GL ...

Anyway, mind to tell us who are your fave girls?
Old 14-06-2015, 08:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 147 / Power: 10
lhmaaa deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guylhmaaa deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Young SYT Version of Ex-TVB Star Claire Yiu (姚嘉妮)

WL: Qi Qi (琪琪)
House: 1654A
Origin: Hunan
Height: 163cm
Weight: 45kg
Debut: April 2015

Looks (8.5/10): My first impression on Qi Qi when she catches my eyes is her look. She reminds me the ex-TVB star Claire Yiu (姚嘉妮) except she is the younger SYT version and is not as long as the real Claire. She has very present and sweet smile on her face. Her skin is quite fair and fine.

Boobs (8.5/10): She has a pair of firm 34C boobs, very good shape and good hand feel playing them from behind with both hands very full.

Shower (8.5/10): She provides very detailed wash all over my body. With a pair of 34C boobs, she provides very comfortable BM service. When she BM me, she holds me frenching passionately above while providing rubba rubba below. With such hot action, my dick already stands up firm pointing to her with the rubba rubba even hotter. She then turns around and rubba rubba from behind and my hands cannot stop playing her boobs from behind. After soap cleaning, she starts cat bathing me in standing position. She has very good and comfortable cat bath skills and she provides 拉皮at the same time with suction at the right strength, not too strong and not too weak. She does this both to my front and my back. Finally, it comes to BBBJ. She kneels down and starts providing BBBJ. She has very good BBBJ skills with good suction. She looks up to my eyes from time to time while sucking my dick. The scene is so erotic looking down her sucking with a Claire Yiu face.

Cat Bath (8.5/10): She provides very thorough cat bath service in bed, both back and front. She licks all over my body in details. She provides 拉皮at the same time on my back, very good skills and appropriate strength, can finish every push in one shot without detaching from my back skin. Very comfortable process.

BBBJ (9 /10): She provides very good BBBJ with suction at the right strength. She does a lot of ball licking as well. She is a hard working WL and I see her highly concentrated on sucking my dick until I ask for the FJ before I cannot hold to explode in her mouth. During the BBBJ process, she looks up to my eyes from time to time. Again the scene is so erotic and hot.

Painting (8/10): While she provides BBBJ, she can provide 6-9 as well. Her pussy is well trimmed and pink. She enjoys painting as her pussy tells it. It shows good response with a lot of juice while I paint her lips and clit and sometimes penetrate inside her tunnel.

AR (8.5/10): She provides AR twice. First round with my 4 hands on bed, she provides very thorough AR, not only on my spot but also the surrounding area. She provides second round of AR when she provides BBBJ. She lifts my legs to provide AR. Same as the first round, she provides very thorough AR on my spot and the surrounding area in details. Very enjoyable process

FJ (9/10): She is a very enjoyable and accommodating fucking partner. She enjoys fucking in different positions with good responses. After BBBJ with cover on, we starts in cow girl position. She is a passionate rider with hot facial expressions. I then move up with her still sitting on me. I can lick her nipples while fucking in this position. Then we change to doggy. Fucking from behind looking at her S-shape back and my dick in and out her pussy is so erotic. Finally we come to the missionary and in this position, she holds me frenching passionately all the way at the top while my hot piston keeps going in and out of her wet tunnel below. I finally explode in this position in sweat.

Frenching (8.5:10): She is a perfect frencher with soft lips and tongue and good passion. We can french without stopping until we feel difficult to breath.

Attitude (9/10): She has very present and accommodating attitude throughout the whole process. I see good smile on her face all the way. Even after the very tiring process, she still spends a few minutes massaging my legs in bed with no rush for bathing. She is not the type who keeps watching the time and wants to finish her job as quickly as possible and make herself available for the next session. Instead, I need to remind her not to overrun.

GFE (9/10): She provides excellent girl friend feel especially she provides hot passionate frenching.

RTF: 100% for sure, already RTF a few times, will continue RTF with this new gem
Old 15-06-2015, 08:27 PM
Samster

max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
Cool The Sky's the Limit ...

The Sky's the Limit ...

WL Name - Sky
Origin - Sichuan, PRC
Age - 22 - 23 years young (my guesstimate)
Height - barely 1.57m on barefoot
Home Base - L1612
Misc Info - She debuted about a couple of months ago. Have prior experience in the flesh trade ...

Appearance - Fair complexion with zero blemish ... Round facial shape ... Crooked frontal tooth like those kawaii Jap looks ... Big round eyes with synthetic eyelashes that looked natural ... Medium high bridge nose and quite sharp too ... Reddish brown long tress ... She looks like a Jap if she kept quiet ... She looks youngish and adorable ... She looks kinky in a 2-piece skimpy outfit with 4-5 inches stilettos to complete the today's era vampy looks ...

Bod - Fair, petite and slim with minimal fats ... Nice perky rear to boot ...Fair body complexion ... Spotted a tribal tattoo just below her neck ... She applied pearl white manicure ... Nice!

Tits - Her tits are not very flattering ... They looks like A to B minus ... The problem is, they do not have a well-developed & distinct curves at the base of her breasts ... In other words, they are wide but do not protrude much ... She has longish pale pink nips ...

Pussy - Not bad looking pussy and looks appetizing ... But I don't have the urge to DATY ... No particular reason ... Don't ask me why as a lot depends on my mood at that instance ...

Pre-Shower Routine - She was very enthusiastic and sporting in this segment ... She was willing to subject herself to my whims and fancies ...

Shower Action - She gave me a soapy body2body stimulation from the front to the back of my anatomies ... She put in effort but I felt that it was not done very naturally ... She liked to exaggerate the action most of the time and give me funny facial expressions ... She then gave me a brief fore-play before proceeding to offer me a deep-throated BBBJ ...

Bedroom Fore-Play - She would go thru the standard CAT150 procedures of this department ... She put in some effort but I don't like her vacuum sucking method using her lips to pull at my skin and then made a "blurp-like" sound simultaneously ... Hahaha ... Not stimulating to me actually & very unnatural ... I personally prefer licking and rolling of the tongue on my anatomy in a sensual fashion ...

AR - I requested her to skip this department because she chose to perform AR with a condom inserted thru her tongue ... She said all her mates in this shop perform CAR!

French Kissing - Very passionate and engaging ... We were on fire the moment we locked lips and tongues ... Shiok lah!

BBBJ - She performed deep-throated BBBJ on me and she spent hell lotsa time in this department ... I guess she loves to BBBJ ... Bwahahaha ... Almost zero hand action though ...

FJ - She was very accommodating in meeting all my desire sexual positions ... She even willing to role-play if you are game ... She was a commando when comes to this department ... The Sky's the Limit if you can bring on the fire within her ... Shiokalicious!

Attitude - Great WL attitude! She would try to perform according to ones whims and fancies but of course just like any WL, she might have her limits ... One needs to try her and explore ... and see if you could maximize your mileage ...

Enjoy,
MaXx

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 16-06-2015, 06:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 178 / Power: 10
Celeron is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCeleron is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Creme de la Creme I

Wah must try this weekend !

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
CrËme de la Crëme I

WL Name - Chu Chu
Origin - Dongbei, PRC
Age - 23 years (according to her)
Height - 1.6m (on barefeet)
Home Base - L1654A
Misc Info - Debuted about 3 months ago and has prior experience in the flesh trade

Appearance - She has narrow facial shape with sharp facial features. Double eyelid eyes and she wore synthetic eyelashes. I think she put on those contact lenses that made her eyeballs appeared bigger. She has very sharp and high + straight bridge nose ... Smally lips designed for intimate smooching ... She looks sex-appealing and hot ... I would say she resembles a little like the prettier version of the ex-A/P Chu Chu (also from this shop).

Bod - Slim, small waist, fair and minimal fats on her lithe bod ... and yet I can see deadly curves on the important parts of her anatomy ... I like her small but perky butts ... She has a navel-pierced ... This added the kinkiness feel ...

Tits - Although surgically augmented to a full cup C, they were every well done as the feel were like real stuff ... One only realize it when she positioned her bod in certain angle, I could only then experience the synthetic feel ... I guess many novice punters would be fooled ... The feel was like the real McCoy especially when she stood up and you groped her tits from behind ... Her nips are pink and small ... Nice!

Pussy - Beautiful looking abalone and moisten up very quickly with my incessant cunnilingus ... Her labias were neatly tucked inside her vagina wall with just the tip stick up. Her pubic hair was neatly trimmed ... Very appeticing indeed!

Pre-Shower Routine - She was very natural and proactive in this segment ... She pounced on me like a ferocious fox ... and she began to french, lick, suck and caress me all over in superb pace ... She undressed me and ground her pussy (with her small tight dress & thong still intact) on my hard rod. I flipped her over and pulled her back thong aside for a DATY ... Her action was rather spontaneously erotic ... It was certainly sheer PSE to the max! Definitely not for the faint-hearted joe ...

Shower Action - She gave me an erotic and stimulating body2body soapy grinding from my front to my real anatomy ... Good feel of her tits and pussy on my erotic zones ... Shiokalicious ... She would then slide her ass crack along the length of my dick whilst I groped her tits with one of my hands and fingered her with her my other hands ... She sometime turned her head towards me to give me a french ... She performed the first round of cath-bath in the toilet ... Sucked and licked all my sensitive zones .... She would also give me an AR .. She finished the routine with a stimulating BBBJ ... Shiokalicious!

Bedroom Cat-Bath - Very thorough cat-bath was accorded to me ... from head to my lower limbs ... We frenched passionately wherever she moved up north towards me ... I like the way she licked my tail bone as she rested her massive tits on my butts ... She would also circle her tits around my ass-crack and butt cheeks ... Shiok lah!

French Kissing - A mixture of erotic and passionate frenching style ... We were frenching very deeply whilst our hands were all over each other anatomy ... We were very very engrosssed at that instance ...

AR - 69AR is her signature move ... She exposed her beautiful pussy before me in full spectrum whilst ARing in 69 position ... I did not hesitate to reciprocate by giving her a concentrated dose of cunnilingus. She gave me a second bout of AR but this time I positioned on my fours. Good employment of hand actions on my scrotum, groin and dick whilst she AR-ed me ... Yummilicious!

BBBJ - Immediately after completing the AR segment, she slided underneath me to give me a reverse BBBJ ... She would pull my butts toward her smally mouth gently and encouraged me to mouth fuck her ... I tried to be in-synched with her so as not to choke her accidentally ... Hahaha ... Damn erotic, man! She continued to BBBJ me when I flipped over to lie on my back ... She would also suck my fingers whilst giving me a slutty CFM looks ... This compounded the PSE effect ... Bwahahaha ...

FJ - She was very tight and wet down south ... No need KY gel ... We adotped various sex positions before I ended up missionary to fire off my load ... She was indeed very enthusiastically- proactive and passionate ... She was absolutely a one helluva lay, to be honest ... Damn bloody shiok to the max!

Attitude - She is considered a rare catch in GL150 these days ... She has the combo of hot looks, great bod and awesome commando service ... CrËme de la CrËme!

Enjoy,
MaXx
Old 16-06-2015, 09:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 114 / Power: 11
nat28 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guynat28 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

WL: Cheng Zi (橙子)
House: L08H19
Home: GuangXi
Ht/Wt: 160cm/48kg
Debut: Dec 2014

Looks : Oval shape face, quite fair, attractive double-eye lids, nice eyes and supple lips that strike deep impression on me. Her supple lips were great for frenching, very sensuous and thick enough for long deep frenching until gao gao. Long black straight hair, looked beautiful when let down. Bod wise, slim waist, bit of tummy, A-cupper with long tits, legs a bit thick but not too bad, nice perky ass, good to grab and doggie or DATY.

Boobs: A-cup, not for boob lover. Tits were slightly longer than normal type, light brown.

YTL : Excellent. Very sensuous YTL session indeed! Sliding up and down my back, followed by tonguing and sucking. When turned to my front and faced her, she offered light frenching on my lips and flaunting her slightly thicker supple lower lips. Ended off with quite a long bbbj. Overall this session was great and long enough to stimulate all my senses.

BBBJ: Excellent. Skipped catbath as mostly done in YTL. Went straight to frenching and bbbj. She started with bbbj me, long deep throat but light so that I can last longer without cumming. Next I painted her in 69 and DATY until shiok shiok. I turned over and continued to paint her in 69 but with me on top when she sucked my dick until I buah tahan, nearly cum. We did this two 69 for very long until our mouths and lips were sore, then we stopped.

Frenching: Vgd. she was a frenching queen and kissing fish. Non-stop frenching me with tongue fight and sucking at my lower lips.

Painting : Vgd. Her pussy was quite a bun full. Shaven but can feel the prickiness. Light pink with brown labias. Nice to poke my tongue deep inside and did momento painting inside.

FJ: Excellent. Very natural, accompanied by loud but sensuous moans. This girl can really moan. In fact, she started loud moaning since during YTL servicing, very stereo surround sounds and entertaining….Did a few postions. Her slight tummy came into good use to make the piaking sound more resonant and really loud. And all this while, she was frenching me non-stop, and I could hardly breathe! Finally, I laid down on my back and she cowgirl me while I thrust my pelvic upwards with all my remaining joules left. Her cowgirl skills was lethal and powerful, I could not take it any more finally ….released! She did not pull off immediately after that, rested and hugged me for a while before I reluctantly pulled out my dick from her warm cosy nest.

GFE: High on gfe, great company and chatter. We chatted non-stop until the bell rang.

Overall: Except for her small boobs, her service was excellent and high gfe.

RTF: Yes
Old 16-06-2015, 10:43 PM
Samster

Thumbs up She is one of the Prettier Ones around ...

She is one of the Prettier Ones around ...

WL Name - Fei Fei
Origin - Shanxi, PRC
Age - 23 years young
Height - 1.60 m (on barefoot)
Home Base - L1809
Misc Info - Has been working in GL since 6 months ago ... I have done her for umpteen times.

Appearance - She is one of the prettier ones in GL150 as far as I am concern ... Yes, I agree with those punters who said she resembles HK celeb, Tavia Yeung to a certain extent especially her sharp nose, jawline & mouth ... She has medium size double eyelid eyes and she wore synthetic eyelashes. Fair and clear facial complexion. She has straight, long and silky smooth tress. Overall, she is sweet, dainty and very feminine ...

Bod - Slim, fair, super smooth complexion and perky butts ... No blemish or tattoo in sight.

Tits - B cupper frontal assets with beautiful pencil eraser size pink nipples ...

Pussy - Very pretty and neat looking abalone ... Its labias and vagina wall are reddish in color ... Very palatable to my sight ... DATY time!! Yummy!

Pre-Shower Routine - I have done her for umpteen times and hence, everything fall into place very spontaneouly without restrain ... We eventually stripped each other after a lengthy bout of heavy petting on the bed ...

Shower Action - She gave me a soapy body2body massage from the back to the front of my anatomy ... She completed this segment with a sensuous BBBJ ... We frenched passionately before we towel dried ourselves.

AR - She performed this segment whilst I was positioned on my fours ... She employed subtle hand action on my dick.

French Kissing - Passionate, smooth and engaging ... The feel was like frenching my real life lover ... Shiokalicious!

Bedroom Fore-Play - She started off with a body massage. She then used her nips to circle my soles ... Quite shiok actually ... A handful WLs did that to me in the past ... She subsequently used her tits to massage my back and front torso ... She licked and kissed my ears, necks, pecs, nips and groin before moving up towards me to french me ... She repeated the cycle thrice ... Very hardworking WL ...

BBBJ - It was done in a slow, sensuous and wet fashion ... Good suction pressure was applied ... She loved to make a 180 degree move momentarily (but not continuously) whilst performing BBBJing ...

FJ - Oh my! she was super tight downsouth ... Surprisingly I could feel a tinglingly warm sensation within her pussy even though there was a condom barrier in-between our genital organs .. She is one of the two whom I experienced such sensation ... Damn shiok lah!

Attitude - Fantabulous WL attitude ... she is very passionate and courteous ... A good 60 mins company for sure ...

RTF - I've done her for umpteen times ...

Enjoy,
MaXx

My Personal FR Thread:

Last edited by max_priest; 16-06-2015 at 11:09 PM.
Old 17-06-2015, 12:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
luvlustwonderfu is Cool - loads of Potential

SLUTTY, HORNY JIAQI @ L1617

Jia Qi
Young, fair and beautiful, slim around 22yo
About 1.6m
Home Base - L1617 (on the main road)
GFE.

Brothers who want a girl to give you a one night stand experience, this is the one.

She will French Kiss you with ooooomph! while rubbing your dick then undress you. Holding you tight tight!

Bathroom - She is easy to talk to, very friendly. While I was saying something mundane, she suddenly kiss me while her hands tickling at the top of my dick and ass with soap, it was incredible and unbelievably erotic, her moan, body language and actions shows she really enjoys it (feel very real and genuine), she will then lick my nipple in a circle motion very slowly and seductively while holding me and gently caressing my dick head giving me the CFM look once in a while. Very high voltage! She then give me a slow and deep throat BBBJ, taking her time turning her head in a swirl up and down action with slurp and suction like very delicious! While washing me up she will give the look and action like she can't take it and she wants me to fuck her quick.

She will then ask me to wait inside the bathroom then she go and take the towel and dry me. Very considerate, eager to please, better than real GF!

On the Bed - Her speciality is the way she slowly twirl her tongue when she lick in a circle motion, when the bottom of her tongue comes in contact with my sensitive part in that swirling action is mind blowing! I like it when she do that to my balls and suck it. Heaven!

AR - Her AR is also very special and different from other WL, she would suck your Ass! So Good! Of cause she will use KY jelly to masturbate you also, again in a swirling action, playing and alternately sucking your balls while ARing you when you are on your four. And she takes her time! No Rush!

This girl is not only very horny and is really out to please.

BBBJ - No need to mention, very wet, deep and good, we do it in 69, let me poke my finger inside her slowly, she was very wet and I lick her like crazy.

FJ - She like to be fucked hard but prefer to start slow, very accommodating to your needs, very tight and wet below. Will hold you and French you while fucking. She will even move her ass and fuck you back when you are too tired to move like she wants to be fucked. Over all we cum together very hard and was a very good sexual session.

Attitude - Very very good, doesn't complaint, not a time watcher, work with her heart, put in a lot of effort and eager to please, treats you like a boyfriend. For those who wants a girlfriend feeling, this is the one. Sweet, gentle and accommodating.

Have a good time fucking her, you will love it!

Last edited by luvlustwonderfu; 18-06-2015 at 06:35 AM.
Old 17-06-2015, 07:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4313 / Power: 19
kiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond repute

Bro: Nice FR!

Enjoy and be happy!
Old 21-06-2015, 03:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 300 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1994 / Power: 23
Doomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant future

Damn busy these past few weeks. OC also back so access to PC a bit limited. Was able to RTF only one WL. Reposting here to let bros here know her service still song song gao Jurong. For the smelly cunts who think I’m an OKT 1612 clone, you can bugger off at this point.

Repost

Name: Summer
Origin: Wuhan
Height: estd 1.6m in heels
House: 1612

Looks: The more I see the more I like. Very young nubile SYT with sharp features. Electric flashy eyes. When she smiles two dimples appear magically at the corners of her mouth. Long luscious hair that runs past her shoulders. Very coquettish and alluring appearance.

Body: Lithe and waif-like figure. More toned than when I last saw her, must be the sex that’s doing her figure good. Summer has two dimples at the base of her spine, hinting that she loves to fuck, and she does! Pussy hair is neatly trimmed, with her pussy lips peeping out and beckoning. Voice is slightly coarse, which I found incredibly sexy, macam fucking Zoe Tay.

Boobs: A+ cups with longish raisin nipples which got hard in a hurry when licked. Nice to grab during fucking as they get firm and you know she’s having a good time.

Foreplay: Summer sucked my dick in the shower while caressing my balls. Very erotic effect, I could barely keep on my feet. On the bed she gave me a thorough catbath on every inch of my large body, sending tendrils of pleasure creeping all over. Also got AR deep deep which sent me into ninth heaven.

Frenching: This gal ah, even the native French would bow down to her. Kissing action all the way but pls do brush your teeth or suck on some mints beforehand.

BBBJ: This gal can really really suck cock. Summer alternated between slow and deliberate brushes of my balls to outright hungry sucking of my dick head. She also tossed her head, sending her hair flicking about, macam head disco at my dick. Her vibrating action against my dick was damn shiok.

CIM: Yes, CIM is allowed. Prelude to this was her deep throat. The sensation of my dick head pressing against the soft flesh of her throat was incredibly erotic. Was incredibly horny and went for a CIM. Exploded in her mouth and she waited till every last spasmodic drop was out before disengaging. Sorry, no swallowing on the cards.

FJ: Bad week so had a lot of spermies still waiting to wage war. Had a short rest before proceeding to Act 2. Attacked her nipples with my tongue and because she’s sensitive there she arched her back in pleasure and put her body in contact with mine. Damn shiok feeling! Eventually could not tahan and capped up before slipping into her tight tight cheebye. First entry produced a very sexy moan of pleasure from her. Started to thrust which got her real sexed up as she writhed and moaned as if it was her last fuck on earth. Also frenched deeply and wildly as she approached climax. Eventually I came mightily and she hugged me tightly as I spasmed out my spermies.

Aftersales service: Had 10 mins left and she gave me a quick acupoint massage. Got some kinks out, not bad for a 10 min massage.

GFE: Gao to the max. Summer is a friendly and chatty lady which made the session fun. Fucking her is lagi better, like fucking a JC gal.

RTF: Several times liao. Confirm will RTF till she ROD.

Doomas
Old 22-06-2015, 01:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1 / Power: 0
SamBanor is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doomas View Post
Damn busy these past few weeks. OC also back so access to PC a bit limited. Was able to RTF only one WL. Reposting here to let bros here know her service still song song gao Jurong. For the smelly cunts who think I’m an OKT 1612 clone, you can bugger off at this point.

Repost

Name: Summer
Origin: Wuhan
Height: estd 1.6m in heels
House: 1612

Doomas
Bro Doomas,
Thats an awesome FR!! I just have 2 questions...
1. Does Summer take non-chinese Bros? Can she speak English? I am planning to visit tonight and need a girl who can at least understand/speak basic english...
2. Till when does she work? Can i get her at around 8:30-9pm?

Chers!!
Old 22-06-2015, 06:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 20
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SamBanor View Post
Bro Doomas,
Thats an awesome FR!! I just have 2 questions...
1. Does Summer take non-chinese Bros? Can she speak English? I am planning to visit tonight and need a girl who can at least understand/speak basic english...
2. Till when does she work? Can i get her at around 8:30-9pm?

Chers!!
What race are you?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1