The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 19-01-2017, 06:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4453 / Power: 20
dbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond repute
Re: GL 150cats FRs

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
Mozi Replacement: G18 Anna WH1612

I'm reluctant to share this gem which I think hasn't been mentioned in this forum. But if you are looking for a girl with 70-80 percent similarity to Mozi in terms of look, body, service and gfe, check out this girl Anna no.18 at WH1612 Yi Tiao Long. She is tanned like mozi, 1.65m tall (about same height as mozi) and b-c cup lovely firm boobs. This girl could very well be mozi's sister or cousin in terms of look and attitude, only diff is anna's eyes are bigger and nose is sharper. All the usual cat 150 services including frenching. But her yi tiao long catbath is what stands out as she grazes your skin and your balls with her teeth, and when she reeaches your dick, grips it firmly in her mouth and thrashes your cock head repeatedly with her tongue. Oh, and she gets very wet and horny if you give her a tongue lashing below. Be prepared to wait at least 30-60 min for this hotcake. But trust me, this over a month old newbie is worth the wait.

And I've done my community service for the week. Happy bonking!
Went to WH1612 last night to try out Anna.

OKT said she went back China already.
Old 19-01-2017, 07:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 112 / Power: 13
drifand deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydrifand deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by snrlee View Post
Actually, I came here from fl2 thread and I cannot seems to find any one that look even close to the girl I showed above and sextisfactory level has fallen significantly. Maybe you can recommended someone.

As for GL legal, some bros advice that there appears to be slight improvement in quality hence came here to try my luck.
Noted I was interested in fl3 Russian girls. But I keep in mind about timing.
Old 19-01-2017, 08:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 660 / Power: 17
saabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to behold

Seemed like I m lucky to have found this SYT of a gem

Quote:
Originally Posted by snrlee View Post
Actually, I came here from fl2 thread and I cannot seems to find any one that look even close to the girl I showed above and sextisfactory level has fallen significantly. Maybe you can recommended someone.

As for GL legal, some bros advice that there appears to be slight improvement in quality hence came here to try my luck.
Old 19-01-2017, 11:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
davis deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

This gal is available?
Old 20-01-2017, 12:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
MrAnalyst deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Look for 1606A Xiao Yun,I saw her and she's waiting for someone..so can't get her.she's pretty.
Look for 1608 Xiao Fen (not working)
Look for 1608 Rong Rong , (working and need to wait)

so finally go for Ting Ting

Ting Ting 1608

Look : 7/10 (young , got nice tattoo on her back)
Boob : not big but not small either
Shower : 9/10 (BBBJ deepthroat she can lick my ball while doing it awesome,AR,Boob Rub all done in shower)
Massage : 5/10
Catbath with boob rub : 7/10
BBBJ : 10/10 (water BBBJ and wet blow)
Painting : I painted her so long and she's so wet
French : passionate
FJ : Missionary and done with Doggy

overall : 9/10
RTF : hell yeah (my first time experiencing deepthroat)
Old 21-01-2017, 06:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 239 / Power: 14
Eagles is a Helpful and Caring SamsterEagles is a Helpful and Caring SamsterEagles is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrAnalyst View Post
Look for 1606A Xiao Yun,I saw her and she's waiting for someone..so can't get her.she's pretty.
Look for 1608 Xiao Fen (not working)
Look for 1608 Rong Rong , (working and need to wait)

so finally go for Ting Ting

Ting Ting 1608

Look : 7/10 (young , got nice tattoo on her back)
Boob : not big but not small either
Shower : 9/10 (BBBJ deepthroat she can lick my ball while doing it awesome,AR,Boob Rub all done in shower)
Massage : 5/10
Catbath with boob rub : 7/10
BBBJ : 10/10 (water BBBJ and wet blow)
Painting : I painted her so long and she's so wet
French : passionate
FJ : Missionary and done with Doggy

overall : 9/10
RTF : hell yeah (my first time experiencing deepthroat)
Agree totally on your FR on Ting Ting. A good girl and worker who is struggling a little to get to grips with the work here unfortunately. Lots of unreasonable demands from customers has her thinking of leaving. That would be a shame. So best all go for a test run if you haven't. She may not be here too long if she can't figure out the pressure.
Old 22-01-2017, 04:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 215 / Power: 13
lextheman is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlextheman is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlextheman is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Kitty from 1612 is pretty and figure is good. Looks better with clothes.

Looks: 8/10
Boobs: B/C cup 9/10 just nice
BJ: 9/10
FJ: 8/10
GFE: 9/10
RTF: yes!
Old 23-01-2017, 07:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 112 / Power: 13
drifand deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydrifand deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lextheman View Post
Kitty from 1612 is pretty and figure is good. Looks better with clothes.

Looks: 8/10
Boobs: B/C cup 9/10 just nice
BJ: 9/10
FJ: 8/10
GFE: 9/10
RTF: yes!
Bj? Not bbbj?
Old 24-01-2017, 02:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 378 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1295 / Power: 14
naan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by saabking View Post
Seemed like I m lucky to have found this SYT of a gem
wow lau eh! she looks 16 to me
Old 24-01-2017, 05:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 660 / Power: 17
saabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by naan1974 View Post
wow lau eh! she looks 16 to me
Then sweet sixteen for you lol
Old 27-01-2017, 02:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 215 / Power: 13
lextheman is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlextheman is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlextheman is a Helpful and Caring Samster

The first time I had Yifei from WH1606, her service was private limited. Looks was appealing. Boobs is enticing. But I believe I would rather pay $150 for more service or attitude. Nothing was done from the shower. Lied down n BJ. After that was FJ. Nothing more you could expect.

2 days ago was the second time I had Yifei expecting a change in service after our prior conversation. But guess I was wrong about her. Attitude and mood was bad. rushed for time. Said to me no money and kept giving me the feeling of "it's gonna be new year can give her Ang bao anot?"

Looks 8/10
Boobs 9/10
BJ 8/10
FJ 8/10
Service and attitude 1/10
RTF: never ever. High ratings but attitude should be priority.
Conclusion : never judge a book by its cover. there are better ones out there !
Old 28-01-2017, 10:20 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 1884 / Power: 0
SSTing has a brilliant futureSSTing has a brilliant futureSSTing has a brilliant futureSSTing has a brilliant futureSSTing has a brilliant futureSSTing has a brilliant futureSSTing has a brilliant futureSSTing has a brilliant futureSSTing has a brilliant futureSSTing has a brilliant futureSSTing has a brilliant future

Quote:
The first time I had Yifei from WH1606, her service was private limited. Looks was appealing. Boobs is enticing. But I believe I would rather pay $150 for more service or attitude. Nothing was done from the shower. Lied down n BJ. After that was FJ. Nothing more you could expect.

2 days ago was the second time I had Yifei expecting a change in service after our prior conversation. But guess I was wrong about her. Attitude and mood was bad. rushed for time. Said to me no money and kept giving me the feeling of "it's gonna be new year can give her Ang bao anot?"

Looks 8/10
Boobs 9/10
BJ 8/10
FJ 8/10
Thank you for information.
Old 31-01-2017, 03:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 378 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1295 / Power: 14
naan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud of

Quote:

Looks 8/10
Boobs 9/10
BJ 8/10
FJ 8/10
Wow! Nowadays gals ask for ang bao during cny?
Then better don't go until cny over
Old 31-01-2017, 04:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1565 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15184 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Lightbulb Re: GL 150cats FRs

Quote:
Originally Posted by naan1974 View Post
Wow! Nowadays gals ask for ang bao during cny?
Then better don't go until cny over
Just prepare Ang Pao before visiting them
Old 31-01-2017, 05:00 PM

My Reputation: Points: 1703 / Power: 0
korean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
Just prepare Ang Pao before visiting them
Ang pow not important, give money can liao
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1