The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 29-09-2017, 09:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 20
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute
Re: GL 150cats FRs

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClearLoad View Post
Thanks bro for the recommendation 😊
How should i go abt booking them?
Need guidance , first time trying GL cat 150....😊
Just go down to Geylang and step into any house with $150 PRC. And book.
Old 29-09-2017, 05:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
crazyboy282002 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnacondaM View Post
Her service is truly excellent, fantastic attitude. That's why I prefer those who has experience in this trade. She deserves the price tag.

She look similar to the HK actress . 😬
Old 29-09-2017, 11:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 241 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1347 / Power: 7
MrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud of
Talking Re: GL 150cats FRs

Many thanks to the seniors bros esp omnia for unconditional recommendations! went on a crusade since Aug:

NaNa (2036)“Icy Beauty"
- rtf>5x; IMO prettiest in GL150 currently with creamy full B- C natural perfect shaped boobs (most nicely shaped) in a slim 1.58m frame
- service is SOP and pussy not so tight
- recently she disallowed licking of boobs hence will drop her

M8 Xiao Ai (2060) "Racy Queen"
- rtf 4x; Current fav due to steamy love making complete with CIM and passionate french
- Ah Lian clubber looks with smoky eyes, vavavoom dressing complete with seemingly enhanced full B- C boobs on 1.64m slim frame & tight pussy
- marathon sessions usually end up with her cumming multiple times

Yue Yao (2062a / RTC) "Classical Damsel 1"
- rtf 3x before suddenly rtc; IMO top 3 prettiest in GL150 complete with creamy full B enhanced boobs in a lithe 1.58m frame & tight pussy
- gave me perfect GFE despite limited skills as she grinds to orgasm on cowgal during our gentle yet passionate lovemaking sessions
- Reluctant lip pecker who turned to passionate Frenching during subsequent visits

Zhi Zhi (1606) "The Model"
- 1x; will rtf subj to shorter queue and better chemistry at subsequent visit
- Model look and height complete with fair creamy full B boobs
- Accommodating with good service but lip pecker

Xiao Ai (1651 / RTC) "Chio Ah Lian Clubber"
- 1x,; Youthful chio ah lian clubber looks complete with natural C boobs on slim frame
- Pussy not as tight

Xin Xin (WH1612) "Vivian Hsu Lookalike?"
- 1x; Cute chio fair look with creamy full B boobs in a tad stocky frame
- Passionate love making with french

Duo Duo (WH1604) "Classical Damsel 2"
- 1x; Gu Dian fair beauty with natural B boobs on a willowy frame
- Accommodating and good service

Zhen Zhen (WH1604) "Youngish Miriam Yeung"
- 1x
- Slight tan slim chio HK actress Miriam Yeung lookalike (40%) with minimal or no makeup and full B boobs
- Accommodating with tight pussy but no chemistry

Coco (1608) "Fair 1654a Moon Type MILF"
- 1x
- A tad big boned and milfy for my liking; similar to Moon 1654a eons ago
- would have preferred slimmer younger ladies but went with Eric's recommendation

Nai Cha (2058) "Young Slutty Mum"
- 1x
- Looks Jap AV due to big boobs and dressing
- However when stripped my little bro deflated as saw her saggy wrinkled tummy (appeared to had given birth before)
- Her top notch skills and slutty acts made me rod hard in no time and we came to a shattering orgasm

Xiao Yu (1654a) "Youngish 王彩桦"
- 1x; Bro Fat Fatt aptly sums up my experience as this gal has full repertoire of skills of 1654a yester years but sadly looks not my cup of tea even though boobs are lovely as described by bro max priest
- Sensual AR and didi + balls oil massage brings back my wonderful memories with Jacey from same house
- Again once is enough

Also tried Ma Li (1606) and Vivi (1654a) but shan't elaborate cos exceeded word limit
Old 30-09-2017, 11:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1733 / Power: 14
stpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBigBadBird View Post
Many thanks to the seniors bros esp omnia for unconditional recommendations! went on a crusade since Aug:

NaNa (2036)“Icy Beauty"
- rtf>5x; IMO prettiest in GL150 currently with creamy full B- C natural perfect shaped boobs (most nicely shaped) in a slim 1.58m frame
- service is SOP and pussy not so tight
- recently she disallowed licking of boobs hence will drop her

M8 Xiao Ai (2060) "Racy Queen"
- rtf 4x; Current fav due to steamy love making complete with CIM and passionate french
- Ah Lian clubber looks with smoky eyes, vavavoom dressing complete with seemingly enhanced full B- C boobs on 1.64m slim frame & tight pussy
- marathon sessions usually end up with her cumming multiple times

Yue Yao (2062a / RTC) "Classical Damsel 1"
- rtf 3x before suddenly rtc; IMO top 3 prettiest in GL150 complete with creamy full B enhanced boobs in a lithe 1.58m frame & tight pussy
- gave me perfect GFE despite limited skills as she grinds to orgasm on cowgal during our gentle yet passionate lovemaking sessions
- Reluctant lip pecker who turned to passionate Frenching during subsequent visits

Zhi Zhi (1606) "The Model"
- 1x; will rtf subj to shorter queue and better chemistry at subsequent visit
- Model look and height complete with fair creamy full B boobs
- Accommodating with good service but lip pecker

Xiao Ai (1651 / RTC) "Chio Ah Lian Clubber"
- 1x,; Youthful chio ah lian clubber looks complete with natural C boobs on slim frame
- Pussy not as tight

Xin Xin (WH1612) "Vivian Hsu Lookalike?"
- 1x; Cute chio fair look with creamy full B boobs in a tad stocky frame
- Passionate love making with french

Duo Duo (WH1604) "Classical Damsel 2"
- 1x; Gu Dian fair beauty with natural B boobs on a willowy frame
- Accommodating and good service

Zhen Zhen (WH1604) "Youngish Miriam Yeung"
- 1x
- Slight tan slim chio HK actress Miriam Yeung lookalike (40%) with minimal or no makeup and full B boobs
- Accommodating with tight pussy but no chemistry

Coco (1608) "Fair 1654a Moon Type MILF"
- 1x
- A tad big boned and milfy for my liking; similar to Moon 1654a eons ago
- would have preferred slimmer younger ladies but went with Eric's recommendation

Nai Cha (2058) "Young Slutty Mum"
- 1x
- Looks Jap AV due to big boobs and dressing
- However when stripped my little bro deflated as saw her saggy wrinkled tummy (appeared to had given birth before)
- Her top notch skills and slutty acts made me rod hard in no time and we came to a shattering orgasm

Xiao Yu (1654a) "Youngish 王彩桦"
- 1x; Bro Fat Fatt aptly sums up my experience as this gal has full repertoire of skills of 1654a yester years but sadly looks not my cup of tea even though boobs are lovely as described by bro max priest
- Sensual AR and didi + balls oil massage brings back my wonderful memories with Jacey from same house
- Again once is enough

Also tried Ma Li (1606) and Vivi (1654a) but shan't elaborate cos exceeded word limit
Great sharing ! Let me upz you later ... looks like I missed Nana maybe that day I dropped by she was code red. I recall saw one not bad looking code red no make up sitting at lobby but couldn't get a closer look as she was back facing the front door.
Old 30-09-2017, 04:04 PM
Samster

MrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by stpboc View Post
Great sharing ! Let me upz you later ... looks like I missed Nana maybe that day I dropped by she was code red. I recall saw one not bad looking code red no make up sitting at lobby but couldn't get a closer look as she was back facing the front door.
Most welcomed bro!
Many pretty ladies in that house. But only tried keke (C cup) and Nana in that house so far.

Appreciate your sharing if u tried others.
Old 30-09-2017, 09:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1374 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
The one whom you saw might be Miya. About 1.6m tall, slim, A cup boobs (with one inverted nip) ... Quite chio and fair with the Bugis Junction-lass looks ... She is from Hubei and age 25 years young but could pass off as a 21 years old lass. However don't expect much from this WL in term of service.

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 30-09-2017, 09:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1595 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: GL 150cats FRs

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClearLoad View Post
Thanks bro for the recommendation 😊
How should i go abt booking them?
Need guidance , first time trying GL cat 150....😊
You can swing by any Cat 150 shop to request for them

But please bear in mind that they are in their 30s already

Please do not expect SYT cos BolehLand WLs are MILF

The plus point about them is AWESOME services
Old 30-09-2017, 10:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 20
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
The one whom you saw might be Miya. About 1.6m tall, slim, A cup boobs (with one inverted nip) ... Quite chio and fair with the Bugis Junction-lass looks ... She is from Hubei and age 25 years young but could pass off as a 21 years old lass. However don't expect much from this WL in term of service.
Truth is, don't expect too much from any of the girls in 2036.

But if wanna hold down a pretty face for some hammering, it's worth the $150
Old 30-09-2017, 11:06 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
Truth is, don't expect too much from any of the girls in 2036.

But if wanna hold down a pretty face for some hammering, it's worth the $150
Totally agree.
Upz Nana 6x for her looks, body and nice rack only.
SOP service.
Old 30-09-2017, 11:43 PM
Samster

stpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBigBadBird View Post
Most welcomed bro!
Many pretty ladies in that house. But only tried keke (C cup) and Nana in that house so far.

Appreciate your sharing if u tried others.
Brother I had shared before I had 2 great sessions with KK. As one senior brother had stated her boobs are A cup and watery , however she has a pretty face and we had great sex both enjoyed the process greatly and more than make up for slight disappointment with her boobs.
Old 30-09-2017, 11:45 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
Thank Max. One look if I don't like I will not pick but I will remember this name Miya
Old 01-10-2017, 12:40 AM
Samster

Quote:
Brother I had shared before I had 2 great sessions with KK. As one senior brother had stated her boobs are A cup and watery , however she has a pretty face and we had great sex both enjoyed the process greatly and more than make up for slight disappointment with her boobs.
Tx for sharing bro!
Normally I will take min B cup cos I alrdy got small A cup
😅
Old 01-10-2017, 12:41 AM
Samster

Quote:
Thank Max. One look if I don't like I will not pick but I will remember this name Miya
IMO Miya is similar level of prettiness as Nana but hesitated against taking her due to her A cup.
Old 01-10-2017, 12:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 490 / Power: 12
leehuashen is a glorious beacon of lightleehuashen is a glorious beacon of lightleehuashen is a glorious beacon of lightleehuashen is a glorious beacon of lightleehuashen is a glorious beacon of light

Went 1651 recently, no girls so OKT called for me one from 2058. Told me quite a popular girl... No prize for guessing who.

Initially I was avoiding her name as I read some review about saggy tummy after some review in this forum. So when she came in, i am like ok lah. Acceptable for some cum release, so went ahead. btw, her name is nai cha.

Her tummy is not as bad as I thought it was. I've seen much worse. The previous girl whose tummy was stretched so bad I swore off sex for 2 weeks after that. But her is still ok. No visible stretch mark unless you use torchlight to shine. But I am not there to inspect a meat, I am there for some release and it is acceptable to me. Overall, she is fun to be with. I had a great time clicking with her and her hole is bloody bloody wet like a running tap.

Definitely someone I would rtf in the near future. We had quite a chat and I really like talking to her.
Old 01-10-2017, 08:07 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by leehuashen View Post
Went 1651 recently, no girls so OKT called for me one from 2058. Told me quite a popular girl... No prize for guessing who.

Initially I was avoiding her name as I read some review about saggy tummy after some review in this forum. So when she came in, i am like ok lah. Acceptable for some cum release, so went ahead. btw, her name is nai cha.

Her tummy is not as bad as I thought it was. I've seen much worse. The previous girl whose tummy was stretched so bad I swore off sex for 2 weeks after that. But her is still ok. No visible stretch mark unless you use torchlight to shine. But I am not there to inspect a meat, I am there for some release and it is acceptable to me. Overall, she is fun to be with. I had a great time clicking with her and her hole is bloody bloody wet like a running tap.

Definitely someone I would rtf in the near future. We had quite a chat and I really like talking to her.
Good sharing definitely another one on my upz list
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1