The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 23-02-2019, 07:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1567 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15184 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: GL 150cats FRs

Quote:
Originally Posted by ejectjoy View Post
How is this Fei Fei (1612) compared to Lu Lu of 1669 (or ex-WL Man Li of 1820) in terms of height, prettiness, french speaking ability, boobs size, gfe and service? Just curious to know! (Both Lu Lu and Man Li are 1.65m, without heels. I consider both of them pretty)
To be honest she is not even near to ManLi standard

Service good but average look only
Old 23-02-2019, 09:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 0
Qwert0509 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: GL 150cats FRs

2033 Mei Le#6

Was at 2033 last week, saw this girl coming down with customer, the bald OKT told me her name is Mei Le and need to wait for 1 hour as already booked by another customer, thought she must be the Ang Pai and was also attracted by her pretty face/good body, told OKT Ok to wait.

Brief FR:
Looks(8/10): Chio & Syt.
Boobs(7/10): B with light brown small nips.
Body(8/10): 1.6m tall and slim. Smooth skin complexion but not on the fair side.
BBBJ (7/10): SOP.
AR(7/10): SOP. Done with condom in her mouth.
French(0/10): Not allowed.
Painting(0/10): Not allowed. Pussy not nice looking with black labia.
GFE(0/10): This is the really disappointing part, when I asked if I can kiss her boobs, she turned away her entire body and said “cannot”, then I asked if I can kiss her body only but will NOT touching her boobs and pussy, her face immediately turned black and said “Please don’t look for me if u want to kiss body” angrily, my little bro saw her bad attitude and deflated immediately.
RTF - No.

Very regret, should have read through all the warnings from other bros before coming to 2033. I missed the previous Mei Mi though.
Old 24-02-2019, 12:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 573 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24140 / Power: 18
ejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
To be honest she is not even near to ManLi standard

Service good but average look only
Althu beauty is in the eyes of the beholder, I know our tastes are not so dissimilar. I trust in your reply! Thanks!
Old 24-02-2019, 10:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 388 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 915 / Power: 6
Dignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Althu beauty is in the eyes of the beholder, I know our tastes are not so dissimilar. I trust in your reply! Thanks!
Bro Unfit ...any tall leggy with B boobs confirmed frenchers whom you can recommend?
I am grateful to Molly (2022: youthful frenching & squirting) XN (1669-2019: So Much) Yuan Yuan (1649-2018: Crystalizing the Turnaround), Ke Ke (2062-2017, :Our Heart-Touching Frenching), Mina (1805-2016:Our Relationship), Ke Ke (1651-2014: Your Golden Pedicure), and every1 else
Old 24-02-2019, 10:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 660 / Power: 17
saabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dignified69 View Post
Bro Unfit ...any tall leggy with B boobs confirmed frenchers whom you can recommend?

宁缺毋滥; so I rather wait for this one to come back lol
https://www.sammyboyforum.info/showpost....0&postcount=80
Old 24-02-2019, 11:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 262 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1592 / Power: 22
supershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by saabking View Post
https://www.sammyboyforum.info/showpost....0&postcount=80
wowow.. hot stuff! hope she does come back soon
Old 24-02-2019, 02:10 PM
Samster

unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Althu beauty is in the eyes of the beholder, I know our tastes are not so dissimilar. I trust in your reply! Thanks! :
Service wise I go nothing to say but looks wise confirm overrated

You can visit Tommy and compare her housemate QiQi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dignified69 View Post
When you indicate "confirmed frencher" I guess okt also cant guaranteed

Small seven at AliBaBa can fit the bill but YMMV

Quote:
She will be min Cat 300 I guess
Old 25-02-2019, 10:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 821 / Power: 7
DPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to behold

RTF Cai Ser of Hse 1431, 3rd bonk, 2 hr session, today, 7 pm to 9 pm, only 3 words "Ultra Super Shiok".

No choice, replenished power at Tan Ser Seng herbal soup shop. Further fueled by Huiji Waist tonic later at home. Tonight no energy to work late, burn night oil
Old 25-02-2019, 10:08 PM
Samster

saabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

She will be min Cat 300 I guess
Last time was 260 not sure how much when she return; with the upcoming trade deal may b CNY will appreciate vs SGD again
Old 25-02-2019, 10:34 PM
Samster

Talking Re: GL 150cats FRs

Quote:
Last time was 260 not sure how much when she return; with the upcoming trade deal may b CNY will appreciate vs SGD again
250 for regular sweet tooth lover
Old 25-02-2019, 10:43 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -7 / Power: 0
ccrayne is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Two hours session for $250 ? I thought one hour is $150 and Two hours will be $300? Why only $250
Old 25-02-2019, 11:16 PM
Samster

Quote:
regular sugar daddy provide extra bonus like VCA Lol
Old 25-02-2019, 11:18 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ccrayne View Post
Two hours session for $250 ? I thought one hour is $150 and Two hours will be $300? Why only $250
We are talking about a different market - exotics which are open only to AI who understand the risks and returns
Old 25-02-2019, 11:27 PM
Samster

Sharing another creamy V8 engine

Last edited by saabking; 27-02-2019 at 07:35 AM.
Old 25-02-2019, 11:59 PM
Samster

Quote:
regular sugar daddy provide extra bonus like VCA Lol
Did she asked for RM or PP from you

Quote:
Sharing another creamy V8 engine
You got the right engine to match her top

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1