The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
desiree4u, HannahEvelle, MermaidGirl, Yoojin

Old 01-10-2020, 04:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1884 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42717 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Anyone u sex with before that u never thought of....

Quote:
Originally Posted by lipe View Post
Agreed. Must start slowly.

Two weeks ago went to ex colleague's house for breakfast. Her hubby wa in due WFH. After chit chat with her hubby, he excused himself to their Master Bedroom to login to work.

She and I then chat until almost lunch time. Observed body language - unconsciously her leg opened wide. Hmmmm - meaning have chance.

Planning another breakfast even if her hubby still have WFH. It would be better still if hubby is working. We can then share some sexy jokes.

Take it slow and easy.
Bro Lipe...i tot u already hv one FB ?? ..still not enough ahh want another one issit ??

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 01-10-2020, 06:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 135 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10305 / Power: 14
Zeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kovovo View Post
Dun say next time, the chance is now!
Pls upload when possible! TIA!
+9exchange
Old 01-10-2020, 07:45 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 570 / Power: 18
elvix is a name known to allelvix is a name known to allelvix is a name known to allelvix is a name known to allelvix is a name known to allelvix is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbirdbird View Post
Thanks For The Update Bro , Well Happy Times Won't Always Last Long .
Yes Of Course , Don't Ever Play Women Out If Not They'll Give You Ten Times Back
thanks bro..

yea totally agree. women can be scary in vengeance.

and to the bro who zapped me.. :P hope that boost ur ego.
isnt this thread is about amazing sex experiences which is usually unexpected and catches us by surprise. so whats there to gain to make up stories.

I believe theres more unbelievable stories around. well i hope u sleep better after zapping me.

cheers
Old 01-10-2020, 09:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 412 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9767 / Power: 21
lipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond repute

Bro Rickey

It never hurts if you can get another.

The first FB is aware that I am meeting the second potential FB for breakfast.

I will tell the first FB that I am going over for breakfast.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Bro Lipe...i tot u already hv one FB ?? ..still not enough ahh want another one issit ??
Old 02-10-2020, 01:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5632 / Power: 21
mike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by elvix View Post
I believe theres more unbelievable stories around. well i hope u sleep better after zapping me.

cheers
Upped u for an interesting share. Enjoyed reading about yr encounter.
Old 02-10-2020, 02:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 6
kakalee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lipe View Post
Bro Rickey

It never hurts if you can get another.

The first FB is aware that I am meeting the second potential FB for breakfast.

I will tell the first FB that I am going over for breakfast.
You have her oyster for breakfast? LOL
Old 02-10-2020, 05:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 169 / Power: 12
shhhhh is a Helpful and Caring Samstershhhhh is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by mymail View Post
Had a similar encounter with a Malaysian turn PR housewife, W.

W and I sat on the 3 seater sofa (each took up one corner) continued to chat. Not sure how but we ended up sitting side by side. I began to caress her shoulder and my fingers were lingering along her arm. And we look into each other eyes. We frenched. Thought we were kissing passionately, she keep saying stop stop stop, husband in the room. The heat got intense and I got up from the sofa and went to the bedroom. Gesturing am leaving.

Recently last week, gotten a wet bbj from her in the kitchen while her husband working in the living room. Finish it with CIM, as she was on red.
Thanks for sharing bro. Curious, didn't the husband find it strange when the conversation died when you 2 were kissing or bjj?
Old 02-10-2020, 07:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 511 / Power: 13
mymail is a glorious beacon of lightmymail is a glorious beacon of lightmymail is a glorious beacon of lightmymail is a glorious beacon of lightmymail is a glorious beacon of lightmymail is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by shhhhh View Post
Thanks for sharing bro. Curious, didn't the husband find it strange when the conversation died when you 2 were kissing or bjj?

He was on ear piece during zoom meeting and of cos we kept our volume low. During bbj, was a quickie thing, mixture of hj and mouth act. And we did it in the kitchen off his view and keep looking at the kitchen entrance... at first she refused but u pull out my hard dick and keep touching her body and she gave in..
Old 02-10-2020, 07:42 AM
Samster

lipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond repute

Not yet but that is the goal.

When leaving her house, she give an unforgettable hug. Her impressive breasts really make a good impression. Haha.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kakalee View Post
You have her oyster for breakfast? LOL
Old 02-10-2020, 08:10 AM
Samster

bro zeith

Thanks for the points. Up you before and unable to do agin.

Wait for next round

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Zeith again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeith View Post
+9exchange
Old 02-10-2020, 02:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 511 / Power: 13
mymail is a glorious beacon of lightmymail is a glorious beacon of lightmymail is a glorious beacon of lightmymail is a glorious beacon of lightmymail is a glorious beacon of lightmymail is a glorious beacon of light

My First MILF Encounter

Sometime in March 2006, my distance cousin K held his 21st birthday in ECP. As usual, lots of relatives and friends were invited for the BBQ party. There were more than enough food, drinks and alcohol for everyone. After cutting the cake at about 9pm, slowly more people were leaving. Being close with my distance cousin K, I chose to stay a little longer. As such, my dad warned me not to drink so much, and past me the car key and left together with my other relative.

Coming close to midnight, I decided to leave while the rest were still having fun. Being polite, I went to bid goodbye to cousin K and his parents. As I was leaving the chalet, K shouted and complaint why am I leaving so early etc etc.. obviously high and drunk. After pacifying K, he asked me to help to send his then GF’s mum back home (in my heart, KNN drunk already still can score point to ask me to send his GF’s mum home).

Shall call the GF’s mum P.

P was in her mid 40s and a single parent of one. Average build with wavy shoulder length hair and a tribe tattoo on the back shoulder. Kind of those stylish aunty type.

P was rather tipsy but able to walk straight. The journey to her place in Eunos was awkward, total silence. While I was trying hard to strike a conversation, and she trying to stay awake and being sober. As I was checking for blind spot to change lane, I saw her huge white cleavage. Also with the help of the seat belt and it enhance the view of it. Half of her top breast and her lacy white bra edge could be seen. Don’t where do I find the guts and confidence, I started to talk cheeky with P.

P didn’t seems mind with the cheeky chat and the conversation when on. Came to know she gotten divorced for more than 8 years and never dated anyone since then. The road was kind of bumpy and suddenly she warned me that she wanted to puke. Fast hand fast leg turn to Joo Chiat, the landed property side. Those who are driving will know, after exiting ECP towards Eunos. Once I stop the car and she quickly open the door and started puking like merlion.

P squatted down and her blossom were more define. I started to help her by patting her back. Don’t know how, from patting her back to caressing her back. Stroking and caressing from her shoulder blade to her waist then to her butt. This went on for minutes, and being a hot blooded teenager, I was rock hard. My 2IC took over my innocent mind. My hand went underneath her spaghetti top and continued to “pat” her back.

Me: Are you feeling better? Puke already feel comfortable anot? (All along I am caressing and feeling her skin and bra hook)
P: Yes feeling a bit better. Sorry sorry leh.
Me: It’s okay, lucky I send you home if not you take taxi more troublesome.
P: Ya lo **choke on her own saliva, and puke again**

I leaned closer to her and now my hand was underneath her spaghetti top, and on the side of the bra, and using my finger to feel her side boobs.

Me: Aiyo... you rest awhile more okay..
P: Yes, I need to..
Me: Maybe I help you unhook your bra and you feel better and breath better..
P: Ya okay.

In lighting speed I unhooked her bra and my hand went back to her side boobs and caress it. Went on for a few minutes..

P: Hmmm.. mmm... ahhh

P started to let go of her soft moans.

Me: Are you okay? Maybe still because the bra is still there and that’s why you cannot breath properly. I remove it better.

Before she could respond and I helped myself by pulling one side of her bra strap down. And she helped herself with the other side. I reached into the front and pulled out the bra and throw into the car and took the tissues to clean her lips. While cleaning her lips and I managed to look into her zaogeng longkang. One hand cleaning one hand “patting” her chest. On and off I will blushed against her nipple. Each time I blushed against her nipple and moans will escaped from her mouth. 2IC really really cannot take it anymore. I carried her up, and placed her back into the front passenger seat. As I was helping her with the seat belt, I pull the spaghetti top down and suck onto her dark nipple.

P: Ahhh..mmm.. ticklish... ahh...

I felt my precum was leaking and waste no time but to took her purse and checked her address and drove off. Once I parked the car, and I searched for her house keys. I took her belongings and helped her to the lift. Once inside the lift and slide my hand into her spaghetti again and this time I cupped her breast and tune her nipple. This time P moans became more intense and seductive..

P: WahhaArrr ... mmmm...
P: 好爽好爽... 不要了……不要
Me: 不要还是要
P: 不...ahhh... 不... Arhhh (high pitch) 要..爽好舒服!

The lift door open and had difficulties to walk her down and ended up I piggyback P down the stairs. At the gate, I placed her down into the floor. P’s face was flashing red and panting again and recovering from the earlier act. Once inside the house and I wasted no time to bring her to the room and went back to lock up her gate.

Returned to her room and pulled up her spaghetti and sucked and licked...

P: 不要了……我受不了...ahhhhhhhhhhh
Me: 不要吗?
P: ahhhh... (ignoring me)
Me: 要不要?
P: 不.... 你坏人……agghh!!
Me: 那我就... (before I can finished my words..)
P: aghhh... 爽太爽了……mmm...
P: 不要停... 爽...

Suddenly, she force herself up and pushed me away. I thought I am dead..

P started pulled off her top and dived onto me and french kiss. I could tasted her puke while we engaged in a hot tongue fight. I was raped!

She literally pulled my shorts down without unbuttoning and unzipping me. And I had to asked her to slow down and to help her to remove my shorts. The moment the short is down to my thighs, she grabbed my dick and sucked it like a hungry whore. In no time I shot everything down her throat and she continued to suck me hard. Once I am hard again, I turned her over onto the bed. I stripped of her shorts and to my surprise. Her pink panty was not wet but drenched. Wasted no time and pull the side away and inserted into her. P was screaming and moaning. That moment I was in heaven, as it was my first encounter with a milf and a super super horny Milf. I pounded her hard and deep in doggy and she yelled asking me to stop for awhile. P shivered and water flowing down to her floor like a running tap.

P collapsed on the floor and I helped her up to the bed and continued the unfinished deed. Soon both of us moaned out loud and I shoot everything into her womb. P was panting.

P: 我要疯了……没有这样做好久了……
Me: 喜欢吗?多久没有了……
P: 爽!超喜欢的...
P: 很久了我也忘了..离婚到现在.. (she turned towards me and hugged me while touching my limped dick)

Soon and I mean very soon P dozed off. I laid there for awhile more and quietly left her house.

I drove back home with P’s bra and found out she wore a 36B. Once I am done showering, I left the car key and left house at about 4am to 7-11. Bought a few cans of redbull and took a cab to P house again.

Before going up, I finished the 5 cans of redbull and lucky I never get diabetic lolx. I opened P’s gate with the keys I took earlier and locked up before entering her room.

P was still sleeping soundly at her original position when I left. Seeing P totally naked on bed, I stripped and gently spread her legs apart. I rubbed and slide my limped dick along her pussy till it got hard. As I was toying my dick onto her pussy, P got wet and gave soft moan. I inserted bit by bit n withdraw, her moan gotten more frequent. I started to fuck her with my dick head, in out in out. P started to massage or touch her own body. I enjoyed the scene of her touching herself and with me pleasing her with my dick head. The scene was magical. Suddenly I just rammed all in hard and she gasped and woken up. Not giving her a chance to act, I continued to speed up. P dug her nails on my back. I flooded the outer side of her pussy lips with my white troop and gotten up to her to let her lick it clean.

We exchange contact and left her place at around 1pm, and before I left, we did another round. This time in the living room and more passionate more foreplay. Finished her with CIP.

Later at night, she texted me and we chatted. She told me me her daughter is not returning home etc etc... I surprised her at her door step and we did it again.

We agreed to be exclusive and only for sex. She even duplicate keys for me. Our relation lasted for about 2 years and she bought her own pills. As she don’t like the feeling of rubber. We ended because she wanted to move on and met someone she loved and to settle down again.

During the 2 years, we explored lots of new things and P gotten me to have a fetish for mature ladies.

We tried...
Public sex in park, staircase, street soccer court at night while she hump me, public toilet, playground
Car sex at MSCP, heavy vehicle carpark
Most daring and thrilling act... on the light and fuck by her window at wee late hours...
Old 02-10-2020, 05:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1686 / Power: 15
Kovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant future

Naise! Ups u bro mymail!
Old 02-10-2020, 08:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 6
KiJanaHoever deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very fantastic share bro mymail !!
Old 03-10-2020, 06:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 169 / Power: 12
shhhhh is a Helpful and Caring Samstershhhhh is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by mymail View Post
He was on ear piece during zoom meeting and of cos we kept our volume low. During bbj, was a quickie thing, mixture of hj and mouth act. And we did it in the kitchen off his view and keep looking at the kitchen entrance... at first she refused but u pull out my hard dick and keep touching her body and she gave in..
Ah I see, thanks for explaining so thorough Upped you on this and your most recent wow wild wow MILF story!
Old 04-10-2020, 01:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 237 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 845 / Power: 11
JasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to behold

Wanna up bro mymail but I am level 0
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1