The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome L - Fine Dining with a Local Flavor

Notices

FL Dome L - Fine Dining with a Local Flavor For those who champion Local Enterprise

Old 16-05-2018, 08:53 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

My Reputation: Points: 512 / Power: 2
Avanaomi is a glorious beacon of lightAvanaomi is a glorious beacon of lightAvanaomi is a glorious beacon of lightAvanaomi is a glorious beacon of lightAvanaomi is a glorious beacon of lightAvanaomi is a glorious beacon of light
Re: 🍒🍒 YOLO, Ava Naomi 🍒🍒

Quote:
Originally Posted by honkytonk82 View Post
A extremely friendly lady who breaks the ice easily and make you at ease quickly.

High gfe and extremely skillful with her mouth.

Very service oriented and itís best to let your intentions known so she can accommodate.

Overall money well spend.

Thanks!
Thanks dearie for your FR 😘

My Write Up Thread ~ https://www.sammyboyforum.info/showthread.php?t=692476

My Website ~ www.avanaomixxo.com
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
Old 21-05-2018, 08:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 185 / Power: 9
myogi is a Helpful and Caring Samstermyogi is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Met up with Ava last Friday.. had a great time with her, she is very service orientated and with loads of gfe. .breaks the ice easily and a very down to earth person.
Really skillful and sensitive if you hit her right spots ..
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Old 22-05-2018, 01:41 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

Avanaomi is a glorious beacon of lightAvanaomi is a glorious beacon of lightAvanaomi is a glorious beacon of lightAvanaomi is a glorious beacon of lightAvanaomi is a glorious beacon of lightAvanaomi is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by myogi View Post
Met up with Ava last Friday.. had a great time with her, she is very service orientated and with loads of gfe. .breaks the ice easily and a very down to earth person.
Really skillful and sensitive if you hit her right spots ..
Thanks dude for your FR! See ya 😘!

Old 31-05-2018, 06:10 AM
Samster (A)

My Reputation: Points: 268 / Power: 1
larawithlove is one of the Best!larawithlove is one of the Best!larawithlove is one of the Best!

Looking good with this hairdo & colour babe !
Old 01-06-2018, 09:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 639 / Power: 11
jabwemet is a name known to alljabwemet is a name known to alljabwemet is a name known to alljabwemet is a name known to alljabwemet is a name known to alljabwemet is a name known to all

Thatís a very nice hotel room ! Is that local?
If you donít mind, can please tell me what hotel that is?
Planning a staycay while my current place undergoes a minor Reno for 2 weeks!

feel free to PM if you privacy concerns about stalkers!

Thanks Naomi!
Old 01-06-2018, 02:05 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jabwemet View Post
Thatís a very nice hotel room ! Is that local?
If you donít mind, can please tell me what hotel that is?
Planning a staycay while my current place undergoes a minor Reno for 2 weeks!

feel free to PM if you privacy concerns about stalkers!

Thanks Naomi!
Hi dude,
It at Hotel Michael at RWS. For me it still ok. Maybe you let me know what kind of room and atmosphere you like, I can recommend you.

Old 01-06-2018, 09:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
Danielt deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Met up with Naomi earlier, and have to say that her attitude, comfort level and skills are all top notch. Does not fake it, and just an overall wonderful time.

Take care of her guys, and thanks Naomi!
Old 02-06-2018, 12:21 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danielt View Post
Met up with Naomi earlier, and have to say that her attitude, comfort level and skills are all top notch. Does not fake it, and just an overall wonderful time.

Take care of her guys, and thanks Naomi!
Thanks dearie for your FR! Take care ya 😘

Old 02-06-2018, 01:11 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

Having my self celebration in the room with a bottle of red wine. Reminds me of a song.

"Let's have a celebration by the sea (in low tone : oh by the sea)
And get together in peace and harmony
A celebration come and have some fun
Singing oh oh ooh oh, oh oh oh ooh oh."

Bought this set of bra and panties few days back and it confirmed I'm a 70B after measurement by the staff. Nothing to shout about but lead to next thing I would wanna say. *sniper mode on*

Just couples of mins ago, this guy by the hp of 81501305 said I'm not worth $300 cos I'm a flat bitch and the most worth $200. At least, I still got $200 leh, better than nothing. Ya, I don't have ideal boobs ah but hor, boy ah, why u still wanna book ah? Mine are made of raisings (another word, grapes) cos i drink alot of red wine. Too atas for u la. Wait u drunk how? Since u can't afford ah, continue to drink your homemade HL milk (aka your mother's milk).

Guess why this thing happened? Cos I'm not comfy with him as gut feeling thinks he's not genuine. I'm right. Checked with others, they were scammed by him before. He has a no of nicks and numbers. 1 of the nicks I found out was jianlismiles. He told me he has 6 numbers, he will use those to msg me. Woah! If not wrong, he works in 1 of the telecoms, just an info given to me. He told me he based in France. Wah! Fuck guo ah fuck guo.

Don't blame me for given info like this. These fuckers don't deserve single respect. #knnccb

So independents / okts, please take note then.

Ok la, gtg. See ya soon then! Bye!

Last edited by Avanaomi; 02-06-2018 at 01:32 AM.
Old 02-06-2018, 08:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 3
hornetgreen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Avanaomi View Post

Having my self celebration in the room with a bottle of red wine. Reminds me of a song.

"Let's have a celebration by the sea (in low tone : oh by the sea)
And get together in peace and harmony
A celebration come and have some fun
Singing oh oh ooh oh, oh oh oh ooh oh."

Bought this set of bra and panties few days back and it confirmed I'm a 70B after measurement by the staff. Nothing to shout about but lead to next thing I would wanna say. *sniper mode on*

Just couples of mins ago, this guy by the hp of 81501305 said I'm not worth $300 cos I'm a flat bitch and the most worth $200. At least, I still got $200 leh, better than nothing. Ya, I don't have ideal boobs ah but hor, boy ah, why u still wanna book ah? Mine are made of raisings (another word, grapes) cos i drink alot of red wine. Too atas for u la. Wait u drunk how? Since u can't afford ah, continue to drink your homemade HL milk (aka your mother's milk).

Guess why this thing happened? Cos I'm not comfy with him as gut feeling thinks he's not genuine. I'm right. Checked with others, they were scammed by him before. He has a no of nicks and numbers. 1 of the nicks I found out was jianlismiles. He told me he has 6 numbers, he will use those to msg me. Woah! If not wrong, he works in 1 of the telecoms, just an info given to me. He told me he based in France. Wah! Fuck guo ah fuck guo.

Don't blame me for given info like this. These fuckers don't deserve single respect. #knnccb

So independents / okts, please take note then.

Ok la, gtg. See ya soon then! Bye!
Just ignore la....
BTW, sis when will u be back ?
Old 02-06-2018, 03:07 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quote:
Originally Posted by hornetgreen View Post
Just ignore la....
BTW, sis when will u be back ?
The week after next most probably.

Old 03-06-2018, 03:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Shadesofgrey deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Happy birthday pretty babe! May you bless with happiness, wealth and health always! Hope your other business will prosperous too! I will keep my promise to write you a FR soon
Old 06-06-2018, 10:12 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadesofgrey View Post
Happy birthday pretty babe! May you bless with happiness, wealth and health always! Hope your other business will prosperous too! I will keep my promise to write you a FR soon
Thank you for your kind wishes darling! 😘

Old 09-06-2018, 12:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Shadesofgrey deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Met Naomi somewhere last week when I was in town. A rare FL who has shorter hair which most local FLs are having longer hair. Love her hairstyle and color which fit her pixie face. Look like those Japanese gals with short hair. I like short hair gals as i think not many can carry it well. In my opinion, it suits her well. Yes, agree with others that she is responsive on bed. There are certain areas which will be her sensitive spots. She is 1 of the ladies who is real tight. When i said that, I'm not joking. Get yourself ready for the grip tight feeling and you will know what i mean. A genuine and service oriented lady. Don't you worry will feel awkward cos she's an ultimate ice breaker. A blunt, funny and sunshine lady that will warm u up in no time. Thanks for your time and patience lovely. Enjoy your break and see ya soon 😍
Old 10-06-2018, 07:23 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadesofgrey View Post
Met Naomi somewhere last week when I was in town. A rare FL who has shorter hair which most local FLs are having longer hair. Love her hairstyle and color which fit her pixie face. Look like those Japanese gals with short hair. I like short hair gals as i think not many can carry it well. In my opinion, it suits her well. Yes, agree with others that she is responsive on bed. There are certain areas which will be her sensitive spots. She is 1 of the ladies who is real tight. When i said that, I'm not joking. Get yourself ready for the grip tight feeling and you will know what i mean. A genuine and service oriented lady. Don't you worry will feel awkward cos she's an ultimate ice breaker. A blunt, funny and sunshine lady that will warm u up in no time. Thanks for your time and patience lovely. Enjoy your break and see ya soon 😍

Thank you for your FR! See ya soon 😘!

Advert Space Available
Fast Goal