The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome L - Fine Dining with a Local Flavor

Notices

FL Dome L - Fine Dining with a Local Flavor For those who champion Local Enterprise

Old 06-05-2018, 04:45 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

My Reputation: Points: 532 / Power: 2
Avanaomi is a glorious beacon of lightAvanaomi is a glorious beacon of lightAvanaomi is a glorious beacon of lightAvanaomi is a glorious beacon of lightAvanaomi is a glorious beacon of lightAvanaomi is a glorious beacon of light
Smile 🍒🍒 YOLO, Ava Naomi 🍒🍒

~ Name : Ava Naomi (You can address me either one)

~ Nationality / Race : True Blue Singaporean Chinese

~ Age : 28

~ Height : 158cm

~ Weight : 45kg

~ Vital Stats : 32B - 26 - 33

~ Hairstyle : Concave bob hairstyle tinted with ash violet colour. (PS. Not the same from some of the pics due to a hair competition that required my hair to be cut shorter.)

~ Skin Tone : Fair

~ Genital Area : Clean shaved

~ Tattoo : Yes (Hidden area on the body)

~ Piercings : Yes (Ears, Nose & navel)

~ Smoking : Yes (Do let me know in advance if you are uncomfortable with the smell but I definitely can't stop other CS(s) from smoking in my room. If u are making a booking late at night and expect smoke free the whole day, would suggest you to skip me. I can don't smoke an hour or so before you arrive but it ridiculous if it whole day just for you. Hope to seek understanding on this area. 😊)

~ Drinking of Alcohol : Yes

~ Health Check : Latest update of HIV test (2nd of Apr 2018) *Result🔀 Non-Reactive*

👍🏻Dos : Frenching (depends on chemistry), Fingering (ensure fingernails are short and clean), Painting, Catbath, BBBJ / BJ (hygiene is a must), FJ, CIM, COB

🙅 Don'ts : Raw, Anal, AR, Swallow, COF, no raw grinding / penetration on genital area, too rough physically

~ Ethical Group: ✔Chinese, Malay, Caucasian
❌ Indian (Sorry, I have my reasons), mixes like Italian Indian, British Indian etc (Sorry no offend, I don't buy that.)

~ Location : Most of the times, incalls are in town or CBD areas. I do outcall (if I don't have incall that day) and only specific locations.

~ Working Hours : Tenatively from 3pm - 12am. I don't start in the morning, sorry. ( I will notify if I'm not working on that particular day.)

*NOTE: I don't rate myself in terms of looks & figure. I don't provide lip service. :)

†††‡†††‡†††‡†††‡†††‡†††‡†††‡†††‡†††††‡†††‡†††‡

🌺Standard Packages🌺
(include room (4 / 5 stars) & CDs) :

🥀 A : Full Service ($300/1/1)
🥀 B : 1 shot BBBJ / BJ + 1 shot Full Service ($380/90 mins)
🥀 C : Full Service ($500/2/2)
*New* 🌹 D : 1 shot Full Service + Full Body Massage ($450/2 hours)

Privilege Package

Birthday Month Package >>> Please refer to the link for more details on this package.

https://avanaomixxo.com/pages/birthday-month-package

†††‡†††‡†††‡†††‡†††‡†††‡†††‡†††‡†††††‡†††‡†††‡

For my FRs, please click to my nick 'Avanaomi', under 'About Me', go to 'albums' and click onto 'My Reviews'.

Please secure your slot in the following format: ➡SBF nick, Name, Race, Age, HP no, prefer time, date & type of Package (A, B or C). Either WhatsApp or SMS instructed details to📱: 9358 5519 or 📧 to : [email protected]

I won't response to incomplete details. No other communication platforms & calls.

* Rejection fee : $50 (within 5 mins upon meet up)
(Extension / additional hour is $150 except for overnight).

Disclaimers

📌 Rates are fixed and no negotiation of discounts or lowering of rates.

📌 Disallowed for face pic, photo taking and video recording.

📌 Strictly incall / outcall in hotels only. No housecall, in car services or doing it in public.

📌 Please pass me the damage before the deed starts. No offend if (1) I ask for it if it slips out of your mind; (2) count the damage at your presence due to transparency purpose.

📌 No special requests or fetishs like costumes (e.g. OL outfit), tarma, gangbang, golden shower etc.

📌 Please allow some time allowances to arrange for a smooth booking.

📌 Please contact me at earthly hours, not otherwise. Any forms of unacceptable / despicable acts, will be blacklisted and circulated with their details.

<Time is precious for all of us in this bustling city that we are living in. It only takes a few mins to fix a booking. Be precised and briefed instead of asking unnecessary questions. We can chat more upon meet up. :)>>

💋Thank you for viewing!💋

My Write Up Thread ~ https://www.sammyboyforum.info/showthread.php?t=692476

My Website ~ www.avanaomixxo.com

Last edited by Avanaomi; 16-10-2018 at 08:51 PM.
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
Old 06-05-2018, 07:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 660 / Power: 11
jabwemet is a splendid one to beholdjabwemet is a splendid one to beholdjabwemet is a splendid one to beholdjabwemet is a splendid one to beholdjabwemet is a splendid one to beholdjabwemet is a splendid one to behold
Re: 🍒🍒 YOLO, Ava Naomi 🍒🍒

Italian Indian?
Lol!
Bump for you!
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Old 06-05-2018, 07:34 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Avanaomi is a glorious beacon of lightAvanaomi is a glorious beacon of lightAvanaomi is a glorious beacon of lightAvanaomi is a glorious beacon of lightAvanaomi is a glorious beacon of lightAvanaomi is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by jabwemet View Post
Italian Indian?
Lol!
Bump for you!
Dude, i know it funny but really that's such guys using all sorts of mixes to make them sound atas. I experienced particular guy before using all sorts of mixes on different days but same contact. I really felt like asking him, how many daddies and mummies you have lol #sorrybutnooffend

Old 07-05-2018, 08:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
ILoveSI deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Looks good. Bump up & Waiting for FRs.
Old 08-05-2018, 12:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
hermiticus deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

have tried naomi had to say she is good with her mouth and can certainly makes you wan more of it and she is very responsive if you guy get wat i mean. aniwae overall its money worth well spend looking forward to another nite with her
Old 09-05-2018, 12:27 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quote:
Originally Posted by hermiticus View Post
have tried naomi had to say she is good with her mouth and can certainly makes you wan more of it and she is very responsive if you guy get wat i mean. aniwae overall its money worth well spend looking forward to another nite with her
Thanks for your FR 😘
Damn, my hair is short again lol. #itfated #lol

Old 09-05-2018, 06:48 AM
Samster (V)

My Reputation: Points: 1873 / Power: 7
iphone1s has a brilliant futureiphone1s has a brilliant futureiphone1s has a brilliant futureiphone1s has a brilliant futureiphone1s has a brilliant futureiphone1s has a brilliant futureiphone1s has a brilliant futureiphone1s has a brilliant futureiphone1s has a brilliant futureiphone1s has a brilliant futureiphone1s has a brilliant future

When i saw her T&Cs, no request of OL outfits, i sian liao.
Old 09-05-2018, 06:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 660 / Power: 11
jabwemet is a splendid one to beholdjabwemet is a splendid one to beholdjabwemet is a splendid one to beholdjabwemet is a splendid one to beholdjabwemet is a splendid one to beholdjabwemet is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by iphone1s View Post
When i saw her T&Cs, no request of OL outfits, i sian liao.
If that is so important to you, maybe you buy her one lor!!
Old 09-05-2018, 07:15 AM
Samster (V)

iphone1s has a brilliant futureiphone1s has a brilliant futureiphone1s has a brilliant futureiphone1s has a brilliant futureiphone1s has a brilliant futureiphone1s has a brilliant futureiphone1s has a brilliant futureiphone1s has a brilliant futureiphone1s has a brilliant futureiphone1s has a brilliant futureiphone1s has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by jabwemet View Post
If that is so important to you, maybe you buy her one lor!!
I used to buy S, too small. Buy L too big. Buy M, cutting not fitting. How? Hais

Tfk better.
Old 09-05-2018, 08:50 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quote:
Originally Posted by iphone1s View Post
I used to buy S, too small. Buy L too big. Buy M, cutting not fitting. How? Hais

Tfk better.
Nobody asks you to buy anyway. You ka ki gong ka ki soong for what.

Old 09-05-2018, 09:00 AM
Samster (V)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avanaomi View Post
Nobody asks you to buy anyway. You ka ki gong ka ki soong for what.

Its okay babe. You have a good day at work.
Old 10-05-2018, 05:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 147 / Power: 13
refine deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyrefine deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hey Sis, may I know if you were here before as an Independent FL?
Old 13-05-2018, 06:57 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artrix View Post
FR for AVA Naomi.

Attractive lady and similarly to the other FR, she is very good with her mouth. I overshot my agreed upon timing by a few minutes but she did not mind.
Thanks dude! See ya!

Old 16-05-2018, 06:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
honkytonk82 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

A extremely friendly lady who breaks the ice easily and make you at ease quickly.

High gfe and extremely skillful with her mouth.

Very service oriented and it’s best to let your intentions known so she can accommodate.

Overall money well spend.

Thanks!
Old 16-05-2018, 08:53 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quote:
Originally Posted by honkytonk82 View Post
A extremely friendly lady who breaks the ice easily and make you at ease quickly.

High gfe and extremely skillful with her mouth.

Very service oriented and it’s best to let your intentions known so she can accommodate.

Overall money well spend.

Thanks!
Thanks dearie for your FR 😘

Advert Space Available