The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome L - Fine Dining with a Local Flavor

Notices

FL Dome L - Fine Dining with a Local Flavor For those who champion Local Enterprise

Old 13-05-2018, 06:57 PM
Samster (A)

My Reputation: Points: 420 / Power: 2
Avanaomi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAvanaomi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAvanaomi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAvanaomi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAvanaomi is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: 🍒🍒 YOLO, Ava Naomi 🍒🍒

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artrix View Post
FR for AVA Naomi.

Attractive lady and similarly to the other FR, she is very good with her mouth. I overshot my agreed upon timing by a few minutes but she did not mind.
Thanks dude! See ya!
Old 16-05-2018, 06:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
honkytonk82 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

A extremely friendly lady who breaks the ice easily and make you at ease quickly.

High gfe and extremely skillful with her mouth.

Very service oriented and it’s best to let your intentions known so she can accommodate.

Overall money well spend.

Thanks!
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
Old 16-05-2018, 08:53 PM
Samster (A)

Avanaomi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAvanaomi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAvanaomi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAvanaomi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAvanaomi is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by honkytonk82 View Post
A extremely friendly lady who breaks the ice easily and make you at ease quickly.

Very service oriented and it’s best to let your intentions known so she can accommodate.

Thanks!
Thanks dearie for your FR 😘
Old Yesterday, 08:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 185 / Power: 9
myogi is a Helpful and Caring Samstermyogi is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Met up with Ava last Friday.. had a great time with her, she is very service orientated and with loads of gfe. .breaks the ice easily and a very down to earth person.
Really skillful and sensitive if you hit her right spots ..
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
Old Today, 01:41 AM
Samster (A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by myogi View Post
Met up with Ava last Friday.. had a great time with her, she is very service orientated and with loads of gfe. .breaks the ice easily and a very down to earth person.
Really skillful and sensitive if you hit her right spots ..
Thanks dude for your FR! See ya 😘!
Old Today, 02:23 AM
Samster (A)

†††**†††** Availability on 23rd - 25th May 2018 **†††**†††**

Pre booking are welcomed.

Priority only given to those who follow formats. Those who ask unnecessary stuffs, I will not reply or entertain.

Please refer to my first post for more details about me, my Dos and Donts & terms and conditions. Thanks.

Why do I look like some cartoon character with this animation hahaha.

Incall

†††‡†††‡†††‡†††‡†††‡†††‡†††‡†††‡†††††‡†††‡†††‡

🌺Standard Packages🌺
(include room (4 / 5 stars) & CDs) :

🥀 A : Full Service ($300/1/1)
🥀 B : 1 shot BBBJ / BJ + 1 shot Full Service ($380/90 mins)
🥀 C : Full Service ($500/2/2)

†††‡†††‡†††‡†††‡†††‡†††‡†††‡†††‡†††††‡†††‡†††‡

Quote:
Originally Posted by hermiticus View Post
have tried naomi had to say she is good with her mouth and can certainly makes you wan more of it and she is very responsive if you guy get wat i mean. aniwae overall its money worth well spend looking forward to another nite with her
Quote:
Originally Posted by Artrix View Post
FR for AVA Naomi.

Attractive lady and similarly to the other FR, she is very good with her mouth. I overshot my agreed upon timing by a few minutes but she did not mind.
Quote:
Originally Posted by honkytonk82 View Post

Thanks!
Quote:
Originally Posted by myogi View Post
Met up with Ava last Friday.. had a great time with her, she is very service orientated and with loads of gfe. .breaks the ice easily and a very down to earth person. Really skillful and sensitive if you hit her right spots..

Availability

23rd May (Wednesday) : 330pm - 12am (last slot by 11pm)

24th May (Thursday) : 330pm - 12am (last slot by 11pm)

25th May (Friday) : 330pm - 1am (last slot by 12am)
Advert Space Available
Fast Goal