The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #16  
Old 17-05-2018, 05:38 PM
KenSG's Avatar
KenSG KenSG is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Feb 2018
Posts: 54
My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 1
KenSG deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Can't stand with girlfriend.

Don't PCC for 1 month
Food wise there alot of stuff which will help you for example crabs, prawns, oyster,
Remember have enough rest and sleep
If your foreplay you hard and when u want to enter it become soft meaning high chance is mentality issue
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #17  
Old 17-05-2018, 06:02 PM
sammyboyfor's Avatar
sammyboyfor sammyboyfor is offline
Cyberspace Nerd
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: Close to you
Posts: 12,229
My Reputation: Points: 1692 / Power: 17
sammyboyfor has a brilliant futuresammyboyfor has a brilliant futuresammyboyfor has a brilliant futuresammyboyfor has a brilliant futuresammyboyfor has a brilliant futuresammyboyfor has a brilliant futuresammyboyfor has a brilliant futuresammyboyfor has a brilliant futuresammyboyfor has a brilliant futuresammyboyfor has a brilliant futuresammyboyfor has a brilliant future
Re: Can't stand with girlfriend.

You're wanking far too often. If you have a girlfriend you shouldn't need to beat the meat. Just fuck your girl whenever you're horny.
__________________
Tips for ALL samsters.
  1. Keep your identity secret.
  2. Do not divulge personal information eg phone numbers, real names & addresses.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.




Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #18  
Old 17-05-2018, 08:57 PM
Funlover Funlover is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 172
My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 6
Funlover deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Can't stand with girlfriend.

How old are u 1st? If u r young, go test it out. Visit FLs or venture to JB Spa to find out if the end results is the same.. because if u young, pcc tht many times shouldnt really affect too much.
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #19  
Old 17-05-2018, 10:38 PM
afterburn afterburn is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Posts: 286
My Reputation: Points: 196 / Power: 3
afterburn is a Helpful and Caring Samsterafterburn is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Can't stand with girlfriend.

TS, is your gf too "easy" so not shiok already? Sometimes need the challenge to bed the girl and also because of that, less opportunities. So easier to get hard when chance arrives.

That was my xp with gf when in my early 20s. She those goody goody type and hard-to-get so when can persuade her ... no problems getting rock hard.
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #20  
Old 17-05-2018, 11:45 PM
perfection89's Avatar
perfection89 perfection89 is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Jalan Jerau
Posts: 595
My Reputation: Points: 473 / Power: 10
perfection89 is a glorious beacon of lightperfection89 is a glorious beacon of lightperfection89 is a glorious beacon of lightperfection89 is a glorious beacon of lightperfection89 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Can't stand with girlfriend.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitchrapp2000 View Post
I recently got active with my girlfriend however even though we were kissing and fondling passionately, my dick sometime got reaction sometime dont have. It will go soft when Im about to enter.

I was eating her and she was so ready but my dick no reaction.

Im sorta a virgin when it comes to this. Whats wrong with me? I used to watch a lot of porn and pcc 3 to 4 times a day no problem. Could it be the porn? Shld I try a pill?
you need to go jua gen la bro.. a lot of "blood/semen" clot in your prostrate area and your qi cannot flow properly...
__________________
If you got a lot of money don't know where to spend, why not give me some?

Etherum: 0xab4470cc6f7fb55d60d01c38c39acdd030cd578f

Bitcoin: 3K443rhacjx8XQ3RpffE1T5ovsB51DGjUt

Thank you!
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #21  
Old 18-05-2018, 01:03 AM
Shadow_warrior's Avatar
Shadow_warrior Shadow_warrior is offline
Warriors of the Deep
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 6,059
My Reputation: Points: 10257 / Power: 51
Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Can't stand with girlfriend.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitchrapp2000 View Post
I recently got active with my girlfriend however even though we were kissing and fondling passionately, my dick sometime got reaction sometime dont have. It will go soft when Im about to enter.

I was eating her and she was so ready but my dick no reaction.

Im sorta a virgin when it comes to this. Whats wrong with me? I used to watch a lot of porn and pcc 3 to 4 times a day no problem. Could it be the porn? Shld I try a pill?
try to not pcc 3-4 times a day

abstain 1 month, you will blow her brains out in bed
__________________
The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #22  
Old 18-05-2018, 11:20 PM
Mitchrapp2000 Mitchrapp2000 is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 26
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
Mitchrapp2000 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Im on the nofap challenge now. Nofap since wednesday morning.

Gf is away for 7 days for holiday with her best friend. I hope the problem will go away and I can do it with her when she comes back.

Would taking supplement help..like tongkat ali. I dont want to be dependent on that staff though. Should I just go natural and wait for my brain to reboot.
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #23  
Old 19-05-2018, 12:26 AM
lolbunny lolbunny is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 67
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
lolbunny deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Can't stand with girlfriend.

I used to get this.
The stress/pressure to perform and make it worse sometimes.
Don't try to imagine too hard on other stuff to stimulate yourself. Only get worse.

I have shared before. The problem does not lie with fapping IMO.
The problem is what you fap to.
Your brain and body become condition to that kind of stimuli.
Do you realise that when you are younger, you can fap to magazines photos of fully clothed models easily. As you watch harder porn, or too much porn your brain and body need more visual and audio stimulation.
Is kinda like drugs that you need higher/dose because your body build up resistance to get that high (orgasm is actually releasing hormones into body)

Fapping and the method of fapping is however important to the ability to last. My opinion again.

Any personally for myself, I cut down on porn videos (look at images and gifs or stories. Quite interesting also and less time consuming cos I can slowly see a few times over the day to build the appetite), did some exercises.
During sex, I simply take charge of the session and and not let my girl dominate with her drive. I realize it's a cycle that when I lose confidence I take a backseat to perform and on and on it goes.
By taking charge means, I make her do what I want as it pleasures me, when I want. Ironically ally through making my pleasure the priority and not hers, I make her more satisfied lol. (that's where alot of the stress comes from as guy; inability to satisfy a woman)
Make her as compromising as I enjoy.
It helps to build back the confidence to dominate. Now totally do not have this problem.

Just my 0.02.
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #24  
Old 19-05-2018, 01:47 AM
Koei's Avatar
Koei Koei is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: East
Posts: 337
My Reputation: Points: 514 / Power: 10
Koei is a glorious beacon of lightKoei is a glorious beacon of lightKoei is a glorious beacon of lightKoei is a glorious beacon of lightKoei is a glorious beacon of lightKoei is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Can't stand with girlfriend.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
You're wanking far too often. If you have a girlfriend you shouldn't need to beat the meat. Just fuck your girl whenever you're horny.
this laojiao sure know some good advice
__________________
No one can be trusted.
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #25  
Old 19-05-2018, 06:07 PM
Mitchrapp2000 Mitchrapp2000 is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 26
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
Mitchrapp2000 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Can't stand with girlfriend.

True true. I have stopped pccing and viewing porn, today day 4.

Was thinking should I go JG? What is JG exactly? Isnt it the same as HJ? I Never JG before..can anyone recommend?

Also looking to eat supplement such as korean red ginseng or tongkat ali. Any thoughts?
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #26  
Old 20-05-2018, 01:48 PM
ChosenCircle ChosenCircle is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 81
My Reputation: Points: 153 / Power: 10
ChosenCircle is a Helpful and Caring SamsterChosenCircle is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Can't stand with girlfriend.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitchrapp2000 View Post
True true. I have stopped pccing and viewing porn, today day 4.

Was thinking should I go JG? What is JG exactly? Isnt it the same as HJ? I Never JG before..can anyone recommend?

Also looking to eat supplement such as korean red ginseng or tongkat ali. Any thoughts?
That is indeed good for you . See if you can try to do it 2 at least 2 weeks .
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #27  
Old 20-05-2018, 02:48 PM
fatladysings fatladysings is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 198
My Reputation: Points: 791 / Power: 7
fatladysings is a splendid one to beholdfatladysings is a splendid one to beholdfatladysings is a splendid one to beholdfatladysings is a splendid one to beholdfatladysings is a splendid one to beholdfatladysings is a splendid one to beholdfatladysings is a splendid one to behold
Re: Can't stand with girlfriend.

Maybe TS hold back for too long, then kill own mood
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #28  
Old 24-05-2018, 04:13 PM
YELLOW YELLOW is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Posts: 460
My Reputation: Points: 355 / Power: 15
YELLOW is a living Saint! - you won't find betterYELLOW is a living Saint! - you won't find betterYELLOW is a living Saint! - you won't find betterYELLOW is a living Saint! - you won't find better
ts seems like a young person ... maybe less than 30 ... i think its in the mind .... u gan cheong .... 😊 ... jus try ti relax k ....
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #29  
Old 24-05-2018, 11:47 PM
doomvell13 doomvell13 is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 54
My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
doomvell13 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Can't stand with girlfriend.

why so young want to take tongkat ali and that sort of stuff?
if you want to take supplement, take a good multi-vitamin that has zinc inside.
lift weights.
if you want to pcc or watch porn, find something to distract yourself.
another thing that helps is to meditate. There's this app called Calm. Try it.
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #30  
Old 25-05-2018, 12:45 AM
Lorres Lorres is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Singapore
Posts: 603
My Reputation: Points: 197 / Power: 4
Lorres is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLorres is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by lolbunny View Post
I used to get this.
The stress/pressure to perform and make it worse sometimes.
Don't try to imagine too hard on other stuff to stimulate yourself. Only get worse.

I have shared before. The problem does not lie with fapping IMO.
The problem is what you fap to.
Your brain and body become condition to that kind of stimuli.
Do you realise that when you are younger, you can fap to magazines photos of fully clothed models easily. As you watch harder porn, or too much porn your brain and body need more visual and audio stimulation.
Is kinda like drugs that you need higher/dose because your body build up resistance to get that high (orgasm is actually releasing hormones into body)

Fapping and the method of fapping is however important to the ability to last. My opinion again.

Any personally for myself, I cut down on porn videos (look at images and gifs or stories. Quite interesting also and less time consuming cos I can slowly see a few times over the day to build the appetite), did some exercises.
During sex, I simply take charge of the session and and not let my girl dominate with her drive. I realize it's a cycle that when I lose confidence I take a backseat to perform and on and on it goes.
By taking charge means, I make her do what I want as it pleasures me, when I want. Ironically ally through making my pleasure the priority and not hers, I make her more satisfied lol. (that's where alot of the stress comes from as guy; inability to satisfy a woman)
Make her as compromising as I enjoy.
It helps to build back the confidence to dominate. Now totally do not have this problem.

Just my 0.02.
Haha I agree with you and other Bros.
Pressure to perform. Too much porn.
On domineering, it depends, but most guys like to do dominate sex.
If the girl takes control from the start, the guy may not like it.
I once had a session with a friend, ask me to quickly shower etc etc, when on bed, she just spread her legs with feet dangling in mid air......and I was like....what the hell?! My dick starts to soften.
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
Advert Space Available
Reply



Bookmarks
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


t Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
8 Reasons why an Ah Lian Girlfriend is the best girlfriend qweqweqw Adult Discussions about SEX 7 20-04-2016 05:58 PM
German girlfriend: My girlfriend had paid sex with a thai boy RainerH Adult Discussions about SEX 52 22-10-2014 11:51 AM
United we stand. First, got the heart to stand together or not? Sammyboy RSS Feed Coffee Shop Talk of a non sexual Nature 0 14-05-2014 01:40 PM
United we stand. First, got the heart to stand together or not? Sammyboy RSS Feed Coffee Shop Talk of a non sexual Nature 0 14-05-2014 12:30 PM
United we stand. First, got the heart to stand together or not? Sammyboy RSS Feed Coffee Shop Talk of a non sexual Nature 0 14-05-2014 12:20 PM


All times are GMT +8. The time now is 08:17 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.10
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copywrong Samuel Leong 2006 ~ 2017 ph