The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 03-07-2018, 11:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 8
Flatbread deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: The Unexpected Sex?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brazzx View Post
I love that too it makes my imagination go wild
Confirm very wild
Old 09-07-2018, 10:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 661 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2581 / Power: 7
Voorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond repute

I love eating pussy especially when she looks at me and consent what I am doing to her pussy and anus with my tongue.

Coming soon with whole new sexperience....
Old 09-07-2018, 11:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 7
Kopikop deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping for updates
Old 10-07-2018, 04:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 119 / Power: 14
billycook deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guybillycook deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Standing by .
Old 10-07-2018, 08:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 7
cockwaffle deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Support nice story
Old 10-07-2018, 08:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 7
AungTao deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Lovely pics bro!!
Old 11-07-2018, 10:24 PM
Samster

Voorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond repute

It was one of the world cup games happening at 10 pm. I went to meet my partner for dinner nearby my place in the evening and we were like before holding hands and like lovers in passion. She wore her white and black office wear and the high heels carried her height as she looked glamorous.

A lot of guys were checking her out as we walked and I felt proud to have this piece of pussy belonging to me now. As we walked cutting through an opened air carpark, she says her legs hurt due to the heels and asked me to carry her while giving me that smile. I nodded happily and she popped onto my back. She is only about 43 kg and it was piece of cake. I told her to be careful not to zaogeng and she took a peek to reply “don’t have la”. Her butt was resting on both my palms and they were underneath her skirt. I could feel her soft underwear as I walked.

It didn’t take me long before I tickled her pussy with my left-hand fingers. She whispered into my ear and said “what are you doing ah? Mr?” I laughed and said I couldn’t resist. I continued and somehow, I managed to move my finger and felt the entrance in her pussy. It was moist and I fondled around her entrance area to hear her soft moan. Moments later, I pushed my finger in and she gave that moan and put her face against the back of my head.

I continued to finger her as I walked, at one time I had to stopped to adjust the posture and my middle finger went right in. She was moaning softly against the side of my head as I strolled past the carpark. We could see people still walking us by, most of them looking at us maybe because I was carrying her but I am sure none of them knew I had a finger inside her pussy. Just when I got audacious to start feel for her anus with my right hand, she said “ok ok ok ok……. Enough enough…. put me down, you sick man”

She adjusted her skirt and hair as we looked at each other. “that’s wasn’t on my bucket list but it is now and it’s a checked!” She laughed as I smell and tasted my left middle finger soaked with her juices. She looked at me pretending to give a slutty look saying “there is a lot more from where that came from”… we laughed and continued to my place.

At my place, we popped the beers and chatted as we kissed and French every now and then. Then she asked me, “shall we take a shower first before the game.” I nodded in agreement as we stripped and went into the bathroom. She tied her hair up as I on the shower head to rinse her. I used the shower foam to bath her and when reaching her butt crack and pussy, I carefully lather my hands and went to caress her. She was enjoying as we French again. Then it was her turn to wash me. She shampooed my hair as I sat on the toilet bowl for her to wash my hair. It felt good as she washed me clean. I like the part where she washed my dick and anus gently making me feel damn good. When I wanted to go down on her, she stopped me and says save it for later.

We dried up and from nowhere she appeared in this super see through nightie that got me horny instantaneously. I looked at her in disbelief as she stood there posing for me before laughing out. I went to hug her tightly and grab her butt cheek….

The game started as we watched from my bedroom TV, both of us getting comfortable with our beers nearby. ……..

To be continue.
Old 12-07-2018, 07:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6731 / Power: 13
MPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond repute

nice story TS! hoping for more updates to it.
Old 12-07-2018, 04:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 6
NorthernWood deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Always a football match will cause a distraction from the actual action .
Old 12-07-2018, 06:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 8
WhackoJacko deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Really a nice story to read .
Old 12-07-2018, 06:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
PangLily deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice pics bro
Old 18-07-2018, 10:44 PM
Samster

...was trying to find relevant material from the net... if a picture tells a thousand words, a GIF tells a million....

The game went on and it was a boring one, she was lying on me as we watched. My hands were on her tits fondling and I was smelling her hair. Before long she sat up and crawl over exposing her partially expose butt. I thought she need to go toilet but as she moved her legs over mine, I knew its time to eat. She arched her ass up and moved towards my face.

What a view! I sniff her pussy and anus like a dog, and thought to myself that she is the first partner I have been most pervasive to. I licked her gently and softly from the sides teasing her slowly right up to the sides of her anus. I could feel her moving her butt to meet my tongue in her pussy and anus but I teased her by avoiding it. “please don’t tease me anymore” she said. I giggled and gave her a good tongue bath on her pussy and anus. I finger her with my tongue and I could feel her pushing her butt into my mouth, stifling me at times. I enjoyed the moment as I took my time to rim her slowly. Her face on was the bed as she pries her butt cheeks open for me. I shoved my tongue in as deep as I could to hear her moan in pleasure.

I moved down to eat her pussy as I teased her anus with my fingers. As I found my angle to insert my forefinger into her pussy and middle one into her ass, she gave a loud moan. Licking her clit and fingering together, I made her cum. The standard “ok ok ok ok ok…..” gasping as she said was the cue for me to stop. I tasted her again and continue sniffing her juice. Without looking back, she pulled my shorts down as I took them out with my legs. She cross one leg over and held my soft penis in her hands. “eating me alone can’t get you turn on?” I have never thought about this actually and looked at her. My best reply to her “I am turn on, It’s usually semi erected ba” she smiled and nodded, as she licked my shaft. Then she did this stunt on me that got me super turn on.

As I was getting hard, she used my penis head as a lipstick as she glazed though her upper and lower lips. That did the trick, my dick went rock solid as I let her know I am enjoying it with my “oh yes.. that’s it”.

After that, she took me in and as I couldn’t resist flexing my hard on, she was careful not to hit her teeth. The flexing turned her on as she gobbled my dick. It felt amazing after some minor gagging, her saliva become sticky and it was one of the smoothest BJ I have gotten.

Then she stopped and reposition herself and I know a good AR was coming. She suck and licked my balls and went down to do the stuff she knew I would like. I was enjoying the moment and decided to go all fours. She got my drift and I had the best ass rimming from her.
We were not shy at all and knew each other’s desire.

After I was utterly satisfied and was preparing to fuck her, she told me she wanted to sit on my face. I grinned and lie down in eagerness.
First she went face front and rub her pussy on my mouth and face and couldn’t stop looking at me, then she moved further to ass fuck my tongue. She was moaning in pleasure and her eyes fixated on me. After she had enough, she turned and allow me to lick her clit, I fingered her and she came again grinding her pussy on my face and finger.

She collapsed beside me catching her breath and looked at me. We frenched and she took the remote and off the TV since we wasn’t paying attention anyway. She on my bedside radio and as the music played on, she asked “How do you intend to fuck me baby?”
Old 18-07-2018, 11:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 8
cadby deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice update TS, camping for next episode!
Old 19-07-2018, 08:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6692 / Power: 13
VRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond repute

this is a nice story ts, hope for more juicy updates.
Old 19-07-2018, 11:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 6
phim deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks for nice story.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1