The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome L - Fine Dining with a Local Flavor

Notices

FL Dome L - Fine Dining with a Local Flavor For those who champion Local Enterprise

User Tag List
2010, Alexsandra, Allur3Alina, Amicell, applejeery, Avanaomi, brohappyman89, calistaKKK, Carriesun, crystal, cumSluttAlicia, cuntforsale21, darkdesireswith, denisee, desiree4u, Elecher, everina, FayeHadleigh, Finn, foxyfelyn, Giselle, HannahEvelle, irinlove, jessica, Jezel

Old 22-07-2018, 06:07 PM
Samster (V)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 893 / Power: 14
babe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Great Bonk 2016 (FL Dome L) Only Sponsor Thread Girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexander81 View Post
His gals beside that Jolene boobs big what to brag about..
Her face cui nose flat and thick makeup.. can say her face kenna bang by lorry before
Old 22-07-2018, 07:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
mrhands deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Deciding between Yves and Sasha.. Any recommendations bro?

Thanks!
Old 22-07-2018, 08:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 7
ssam2015 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Havanna Slicks View Post
to the above 2 bros, very paiseh if u tried michelle due to my FR, as explained to bro babe90, when i tried her she was good but after that duno wad happened her service level dropped jialat,
i've received complains from other bros as well so i take this opportunity to apologise to all the bros herein...
if one off case, we can understand mayb bad hair day or what i mean we do have some days we dont feel like working also but if complains keep coming in then means something is not right aint it...

aside to bro ssam2015, i do feel her beauty is more natural than goddess joleen though as alwiz looks r subjective so mayb michelle looks not ur cup of tea...
bro don't worry about it. never blame you. just want to let other bros know to save their moolah
Old 22-07-2018, 08:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1051 / Power: 17
jabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrhands View Post
Deciding between Yves and Sasha.. Any recommendations bro?

Thanks!
Do post FR!
I had a bad experience with Sasha similar to what Bro Babe90 experience but I do not fault Sasha, the customer was really making it very uncomfortable for her.
I find her very pretty with a nice set of rack. Obviously I can’t rate her service...
Thinking of trying her again one day but have to make sure no clown can potong Jalan my slot...
Yves FR off the charts,yo!
Old 22-07-2018, 08:32 PM
Samster (V)

babe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by jabwemet View Post
Do post FR!
I had a bad experience with Sasha similar to what Bro Babe90 experience but I do not fault Sasha, the customer was really making it very uncomfortable for her.
I find her very pretty with a nice set of rack. Obviously I can’t rate her service...
Thinking of trying her again one day but have to make sure no clown can potong Jalan my slot...
Bro u mean some other cb just take your slot and gave a stupid excuse...
Old 22-07-2018, 08:59 PM
Samster

jabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by babe90 View Post
Bro u mean some other cb just take your slot and gave a stupid excuse...
He was flying to New York that afternoon and won’t be back for 6mnths... and after that he threatened her with ‘Wah I thought our friendship was stronger than this’ and in fact was being really aggressive with her..
Saw him downstairs .. he had a smug face... I blue ball made another appt with Another FL...

Side note.. can u guys stop being unnecessarily aggressive with the FLs? Knn seriously
Old 22-07-2018, 09:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1063 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3334 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
He was flying to New York that afternoon and won’t be back for 6mnths... and after that he threatened her with ‘Wah I thought our friendship was stronger than this’ and in fact was being really aggressive with her..
Saw him downstairs .. he had a smug face... I blue ball made another appt with Another FL...

Side note.. can u guys stop being unnecessarily aggressive with the FLs? Knn seriously
And why was he aggressive towards her? Did she not provide something that he requested? So he's actually someone she knows then, since he mentioned the word "friendship"?
Old 22-07-2018, 09:14 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
And why was he aggressive towards her? Did she not provide something that he requested? So he's actually someone she knows then, since he mentioned the word "friendship"?
He requested preferential treatment lor.. like kicking me out and prioritizing him la...
fuck Him and his cheapskate ass...I think I have gone on too much about this.
Won’t elaborate further as I don’t mean this as a slight on her..
I actually liked her company a lot!
Old 22-07-2018, 09:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
mrhands deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Do post FR!
Yep! I will post FR once I find the time to meet either one! Ya Yves the FR like crazy good! Hahaha.
Old 22-07-2018, 09:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
alexander81 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
He requested preferential treatment lor.. like kicking me out and prioritizing him la...

Fuck up LA unless he paying her double or triple LA. Let's not blame bro Havanna LA.

Different taste la. Like I saw Jeanette aw that day and my buddy say so so and I thought she quite pretty but flat leh
Old 22-07-2018, 10:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:
don't blame the man. Blame the FL for not sticking to promise. This is basic principle
Old 22-07-2018, 10:09 PM
Samster (V)

Quote:
Originally Posted by baotohk View Post
don't blame the man. Blame the FL for not sticking to promise. This is basic principle
blame here and there also no use whats done is done liao...
Old 22-07-2018, 10:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 99 / Power: 6
Breg2301 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Let me share my humble FR on Sasha and Michelle.

Sasha: she has a nice D rack for a small frame. I’m not sure about her service as I did most of the work but she was more than willing to oblige to the different positions. She has a very tight pussy which is a big plus for me. One thing I don’t like is the cigarette smell. She is quite Tan. Oh and she has an amazing fit body.

Michelle CEO: she doesn’t really speak English as she’s from Malaysia. Her only saving grace is her boobs which is natural D or even bigger. She is quite chubby, although I won’t consider fat! I did most of the work as well. Her price is quite steep considering the service and chemistry. Although I wouldn’t consider her a bad bonk.
Old 22-07-2018, 10:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 99 / Power: 6
Breg2301 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

My TOP local bonks so far:

1. Miss Quinterelle
2. Joleen
3. Sasha
4. Hannah
5. Butterflytiff
Old 22-07-2018, 10:17 PM
Samster (V)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breg2301 View Post
Let me share my humble FR on Sasha and Michelle.

Sasha: she has a nice D rack for a small frame. I’m not sure about her service as I did most of the work but she was more than willing to oblige to the different positions. She has a very tight pussy which is a big plus for me. One thing I don’t like is the cigarette smell. She is quite Tan. Oh and she has an amazing fit body.

Michelle CEO: she doesn’t really speak English as she’s from Malaysia. Her only saving grace is her boobs which is natural D or even bigger. She is quite chubby, although I won’t consider fat! I did most of the work as well. Her price is quite steep considering the service and chemistry. Although I wouldn’t consider her a bad bonk.
Sasha I met before she was friendly and yes nice D and slim body I only met her once she was ok but as for Michelle terrible. Unfriendly came in straight go shower then quickly service... more like dead fish and wants the deed done fast.. didn't talk much. She's chubby and yes only D cup to save her.. when u try create conversation with her she just answer u with one word...wasted my $500
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1