The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome L - Fine Dining with a Local Flavor

Notices

FL Dome L - Fine Dining with a Local Flavor For those who champion Local Enterprise

User Tag List
2010, Alexsandra, Allur3Alina, Amicell, applejeery, Avanaomi, brohappyman89, calistaKKK, Carriesun, crystal, cumSluttAlicia, cuntforsale21, darkdesireswith, denisee, desiree4u, Elecher, eugenetan80, everina, FayeHadleigh, Finn, foxyfelyn, Giselle, HannahEvelle, irinlove, jessica

Old 22-06-2018, 02:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future
Re: Great Bonk 2016 (FL Dome L) Only Sponsor Thread Girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeadOn View Post
Never see u before too . But wise choice to become independent
Maybe she is the young girl with attitude from babynation. If you recall....
Old 22-06-2018, 04:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 7
Heronoteasy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyHeronoteasy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by baotohk View Post
Maybe she is the young girl with attitude from babynation. If you recall....
Babynation? sounds familar...
Im not a regular in this dome,in fact just a chic chatter most likely bah..

Lets give some respect for the local gals,whether independent Fls or not...
I always believed one thing :Treat others with Respect,You get Respect ...
Im also not a rich spoilt brat,I earned money the slow and earnest way.It's not I dun want find local gals,they also have their preference who to meet etc ,young ,handsome ,rich etc etc...I also have my own preference who to meet,got fate then meet lor.How many people guys or gals here can bonk 1000+ ,without stds or Hiv?Have but not many....(Theres always a reason behind it...)

Im already pass that stage...Life is a way of learning and we only lived once....Reincarnation or not,its not for us to judge but the GOD.

Anyway,back to the story treat the local gals nice.Even they attitude,selfish,no service,dead fish,blah blah etc etc its what you bound to meet cannot escape one...

For me simple,conscious is clear.
And I wouldnt be here for long...
Old 22-06-2018, 07:11 PM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6854 / Power: 60
bradplay2018 has a reputation beyond reputebradplay2018 has a reputation beyond reputebradplay2018 has a reputation beyond reputebradplay2018 has a reputation beyond reputebradplay2018 has a reputation beyond reputebradplay2018 has a reputation beyond reputebradplay2018 has a reputation beyond reputebradplay2018 has a reputation beyond reputebradplay2018 has a reputation beyond reputebradplay2018 has a reputation beyond reputebradplay2018 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heronoteasy View Post
Babynation? sounds familar...
Im not a regular in this dome,in fact just a chic chatter most likely bah..

Lets give some respect for the local gals,whether independent Fls or not...
I always believed one thing :Treat others with Respect,You get Respect ...
Im also not a rich spoilt brat,I earned money the slow and earnest way.It's not I dun want find local gals,they also have their preference who to meet etc ,young ,handsome ,rich etc etc...I also have my own preference who to meet,got fate then meet lor.How many people guys or gals here can bonk 1000+ ,without stds or Hiv?Have but not many....(Theres always a reason behind it...)

Im already pass that stage...Life is a way of learning and we only lived once....Reincarnation or not,its not for us to judge but the GOD.

Anyway,back to the story treat the local gals nice.Even they attitude,selfish,no service,dead fish,blah blah etc etc its what you bound to meet cannot escape one...

For me simple,conscious is clear.
And I wouldnt be here for long...
Agree. Everyone we meet in life is fated, and what happen next is all the decision we make, because something happen that lead to another thing.

what you bound to meet cannot escape one...
Old 22-06-2018, 08:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1610 / Power: 16
fun12345 has a brilliant futurefun12345 has a brilliant futurefun12345 has a brilliant futurefun12345 has a brilliant futurefun12345 has a brilliant futurefun12345 has a brilliant futurefun12345 has a brilliant futurefun12345 has a brilliant futurefun12345 has a brilliant futurefun12345 has a brilliant futurefun12345 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by blocky View Post
hmmm... i do recall but could be the FL in this thread https://www.sammyboyforum.info/showthread.php?t=694383

attitude as mentioned in the FRs below
Give her a chance before flaming her la....
Old 23-06-2018, 12:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 383 / Power: 12
ipman is a living Saint! - you won't find betteripman is a living Saint! - you won't find betteripman is a living Saint! - you won't find betteripman is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Apologies. I did not mean to badmouth you.

Just saying generally FLs with bad rep would commonly use another nick to readvertise once they gain some notoriety.

But if you are pretty confident of yourself then there's no reason why we wont support you.

TBH I have never tried you or babynation's girls in general.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharonism View Post
I’m pretty sure I never met you before Ipman. I did not had a lot review then as my agent was very short lived. If anyone could recall BabyNation. Yeah, to add on to what you said, It wasn’t so nice to see such comments of not paying rejection fee. Did not had bad rep either as it was 2 months and with only 5 appts from my previous agent. Hope that helps.
Old 23-06-2018, 03:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Sharonism deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hello!

I have nothing against anyone here. I love to meet people and chat too! Ipman has his own concerns and am aware of how a bad experience could ruin every other appts you might be keen to book. Likewise, coming out doing independent wasn't an easy decision for me as well. I hope i did not upset anyone here with my replies that could come off rude. Sincere apologies for that.

The golden question that i received from many through private message is my name back in BabyNation. Honestly, I cannot recall what name i used back then as well! But i have a knack for Sharon as my nick so i think Sharon might be the name i used back in BabyNation. (Changed phone and erased everything. So i had absolutely zero backups i could go back to search.)

Love,
Sharon
Old 23-06-2018, 09:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 202 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25683 / Power: 23
Havanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharonism View Post
Hello!
The golden question that i received from many through private message is my name back in BabyNation. Honestly, I cannot recall what name i used back then as well! But i have a knack for Sharon as my nick so i think Sharon might be the name i used back in BabyNation.
babynation like no sharon woh... u c the pics which one is yours...
https://babynation.tumblr.com/
Old 23-06-2018, 10:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1051 / Power: 17
jabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Havanna Slicks View Post
babynation like no sharon woh... u c the pics which one is yours...
https://babynation.tumblr.com/
Wow..no wonder never of Babynation!
I can’t afford the prices!
The Mikalya looks my type!
Sharonism do update us, yeah?

Cheers!
Old 23-06-2018, 10:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 7
Heronoteasy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyHeronoteasy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

LOL Bro H.S old bird local dome cheongster...

Maybe he went to the room...

"Knock,Knock...? Its you ah?

"Rest is history haha and perhaps good memories bah ..."
Old 23-06-2018, 11:42 AM
Samster

Havanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heronoteasy View Post
LOL Bro H.S old bird local dome cheongster...

Maybe he went to the room...

"Knock,Knock...? Its you ah?

"Rest is history haha and perhaps good memories bah ..."
tks for see me so up, old GL mayb, FL i didnt meet so many girls before lol...
Old 23-06-2018, 11:43 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jabwemet View Post
Wow..no wonder never of Babynation!
I can’t afford the prices!
The Mikalya looks my type!
Sharonism do update us, yeah?

Cheers!
mikalya got a few reviews here, u can check them out...
Old 23-06-2018, 02:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 928 / Power: 19
suede1979 is a splendid one to beholdsuede1979 is a splendid one to beholdsuede1979 is a splendid one to beholdsuede1979 is a splendid one to beholdsuede1979 is a splendid one to beholdsuede1979 is a splendid one to beholdsuede1979 is a splendid one to beholdsuede1979 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
I posted report on her before. But I have experienced better ones
Old 23-06-2018, 11:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5518 / Power: 20
michael_368 has a reputation beyond reputemichael_368 has a reputation beyond reputemichael_368 has a reputation beyond reputemichael_368 has a reputation beyond reputemichael_368 has a reputation beyond reputemichael_368 has a reputation beyond reputemichael_368 has a reputation beyond reputemichael_368 has a reputation beyond reputemichael_368 has a reputation beyond reputemichael_368 has a reputation beyond reputemichael_368 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Thanks & up you back.

Brothers who up my points please leave behind your nick and latest posting topic for me to return favour !
Old 24-06-2018, 02:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
ProPokerPlayer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Does anyone have better recommendation even after trying Joleen from Armani99?

Best fl so far that I had.
Old 24-06-2018, 02:19 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by michael_368 View Post
Thanks & up you back.
tks for the return bro, cheerz and enjoy ur stay here...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1