The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Old 26-05-2018, 08:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
yamakaz1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Little Saigon JB near Sentosa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antifreeze View Post
Haha that’s right sleeping beauty. I even introduce a few Friends of mine back then to try ml39. All with the same verdict, quickly rush thru the massage, get service over and done with then comes the sleeping part and they never return after the 2nd and 3rd try of the same sleeping treatment. And I’m pretty curious why the FRs are so over-rated.

I would say that many of FRs of ml39 are fake. This thread used to be not that active until a few new registered accounts came in to post high rated FRs repeatedly. Whenever some other Bros talked about other MLS, somehow or rather some new accounts will come in and post highly rated FRs about ML39 and the poor bro authentic post about other MLS will be push all the way to the back. Advertisement for ML39? Perhaps experienced samster can tell.

Peace, no offences just sharing my views and the trend I’ve notice.

Totally spot on. Too many fake FRs.
Old 27-05-2018, 01:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
bird14 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Campro View Post
Just came back from TCSS with Ken... he is the okt for saigon 1. He confirmed there is no pricing like rm233 for 2 hrs. It is rm178 for 45 min session.... and the session include bath, massage, b2b & hj...... if you overshoot the time by more than 15 mins it will be considered as an extension of another session..... and damage will be rm178 x 2 = rm356

BBBJ & FJ is not included in the package. But they allow the girls to offer BBBJ or FJ which the girls themselves will negotiate the price..... Saigon does not take any cut from these extra income or tips.

Take note that not every girl will offer BBBJ or FJ..... it is up to them whom they want to offer these extras and some are selective on their customer.
Agree. Don't expect to get bj or fj when you see other bros FR stated it. As long as good experience can already. No point expecting all this and got disappointed when the answer is simply go fk shop. B2b shop n fk shop priced very close somemore.
Old 27-05-2018, 09:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Antifreeze deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by yamakaz1 View Post
Totally spot on. Too many fake FRs.
Yeah! Really hope to see more quality authentic FRs about other MLs than those repeated exaggerating fake FRs of ML39 serving as advertisements for her.
Old 27-05-2018, 09:58 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarknightJB View Post
FR on #39
Yup yup ML39 is pretty well known for time wasting as well. It’s a SOP that all MLS there collect towels at the counter before entering the room for massage. For that 20mins she cheated on you, time was used to spend on showing her presence by walking around or standing at the counter pretending to do something purpose is to let awaiting customers at the shop to see her and ask what’s her number, self parade. Consider yourself lucky, sometimes I see her go in and out of the massage room serveral times. Poor customer waiting in the room. But well maybe they didn’t mind. I’ve been there done that, noticed for quite sometime and therefore share with Bros here.

Last edited by Antifreeze; 27-05-2018 at 10:15 PM.
Old 27-05-2018, 10:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
lmfeixiiao deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

have any other good servic girl for share?
Old 27-05-2018, 10:33 PM
Samster

Quote:
Yup yup ML39 is pretty well known for time wasting as well. It’s a SOP that all MLS there collect towels at the counter before entering the room for massage. For that 20mins she cheated on you, time was used to spend on showing her presence by walking around or standing at the counter pretending to do something purpose is to let awaiting customers at the shop to see her and ask what’s her number, self parade. Consider yourself lucky, sometimes I see her go in and out of the massage room serveral times. Poor customer waiting in the room. But well maybe they didn’t mind. I’ve been there done that, noticed for quite sometime and therefore share with Bros here.
Quite true for all the ML. Especially 1st time customer, before ML undress for B2B confirm will leave the room don't know go out do what then come back after few minutes.
Old 27-05-2018, 11:02 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bird14 View Post
Quite true for all the ML. Especially 1st time customer, before ML undress for B2B confirm will leave the room don't know go out do what then come back after few minutes.
Some will have their mouth gargled with listerine to prevent bad breath, some will look into the mirror to tidy up themselves, some go toilet and will return thereafter which I think is acceptable, but to disappear for 10mins or more to self parade like what ml39 did, I don’t think is so appropriate imho.

Last edited by Antifreeze; 27-05-2018 at 11:34 PM.
Old 27-05-2018, 11:30 PM
Samster

Just to start something new after all the negative comments.

Would like to find out from bros who tried before #02 who went to back Viet and no more working.

Only her HJ is something I don't mind being a returning customer.

Let me describe it. When she perform HJ, she will stroke the shaft, massage the balls n massage genital pressure points. And this allow me to experience multiple orgasms(2 to be exact. Lol).

So bros know any other ML who able to perform miracle with their hands?
Old 29-05-2018, 02:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
MSJ9999 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
I should considered myself lucky.no waiting.straight to the point,start and happy ending.i think we should visit her more and can have good chemistry.
Apologies
Old 29-05-2018, 08:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
StahlAsia deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Others than 39 is there any good feedback from others ml ?
Old 29-05-2018, 08:49 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by StahlAsia View Post
If you read the whole thread i think you will have alot of options to try. Just that recently ppl keep spamming 39 FR. Also can read on Little Saigon near KSL.
Old 29-05-2018, 10:30 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -7 / Power: 0
slimjim123 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:
Originally Posted by StahlAsia View Post
Other than 39,i think another ml is no:12 and 19.they are also another good performer.rated 9/10.
Old 30-05-2018, 01:05 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MSJ9999 View Post
I should considered myself lucky.no waiting.straight to the point,start and happy ending.i think we should visit her more and can have good chemistry.
Apologies
Imho seriously enough of ML39. For whatever reason that you are helping ml39 to adv, maybe u like her, maybe u wanna help her to get more biz really 1 of 2 FRs is enough to make one famous. U’ve already done a lot for her, she probably need to thank you if she know you are helping, apart from writing extremely good FRs for her, u too followed up with people who gave good FRs about ML39 by asking if they would come back again for her. But there are also other good FRs about other ML which u didn’t ask these Bros if they will return for their MLs. U even cross reference to saigon near ksl thread ask ppl to visit saigon 1 ml39. 1-2 good FRs do help, but honestly too many doesnt meant better, sometimes it might just make things worst. Which I believe not only me but many other Bros Too realised it. Really appreciate your FRs, I’m sure other Bros will be Glad that if you can share FRs about other MLs if there’s any. Same goes for those who posted repeatedly over-rated FRs about her.

Cheers!

Last edited by Antifreeze; 30-05-2018 at 01:19 AM.
Old 30-05-2018, 05:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
StahlAsia deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

rm178 includ bj ?
Old 30-05-2018, 07:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
MSJ9999 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Imho seriously enough of ML39. For whatever reason that you are helping ml39 to adv, maybe u like her, maybe u wanna help her to get more biz really 1 of 2 FRs is enough to make one famous. U’ve already done a lot for her, she probably need to thank you if she know you are helping, apart from writing extremely good FRs for her, u too followed up with people who gave good FRs about ML39 by asking if they would come back again for her. But there are also other good FRs about other ML which u didn’t ask these Bros if they will return for their MLs. U even cross reference to saigon near ksl thread ask ppl to visit saigon 1 ml39. 1-2 good FRs do help, but honestly too many doesnt meant better, sometimes it might just make things worst. Which I believe not only me but many other Bros Too realised it. Really appreciate your FRs, I’m sure other Bros will be Glad that if you can share FRs about other MLs if there’s any. Same goes for those who posted repeatedly over-rated FRs about her.

Cheers!
Cheers Bros
I did not get anithing if u thought that i want to advertise no:39.i just shared my experience with MLs.there is no restriction, to whom u want to give FRs.free for all.
Cheers Bros
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1