The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 09-03-2024, 01:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
bkkmaniac deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Songkran 2024 is 21 days?

Hey does anyone have any insight on how Songkran is taking place in thailand this year and how that would affect girls quality/selection?

Supposedly it will last 21 days this year vs the usual 3 in April. Does this mean most girls will be off traveling or away from the main cities?
Old 09-03-2024, 04:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 509 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 801 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold
Re: Songkran 2024 is 21 days?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bkkmaniac View Post
Hey does anyone have any insight on how Songkran is taking place in thailand this year and how that would affect girls quality/selection?

Supposedly it will last 21 days this year vs the usual 3 in April. Does this mean most girls will be off traveling or away from the main cities?

Actual holidays is only 3 days except for Chiangmai where it is 8 days of celebrations.

The 21 days is like our Christmas / Deepavali / Geylang Serai lightups where they try to create the atmosphere for the festive occasion..... but mainly more for commercial reasons as night markets abound in the designated "Songkran" areas.
Old 10-03-2024, 07:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 164 / Power: 0
b1gj0hn is a Helpful and Caring Samsterb1gj0hn is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bkkmaniac View Post

heard from the girls they usually go home and spend the week before songkran with family, so you better jio your regular if you wanna go. number of girls in bkk will be reduced. thermae was still be full, but the bars was sad.
Old 12-03-2024, 10:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
bkkmaniac deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks for clarifying that. I was like how can they be shut down for 21 days lol.

How is Songkran? Does everyone get wet if you just walk outside?
Old 13-03-2024, 02:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 152 / Power: 16
Garbage is a Helpful and Caring SamsterGarbage is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Officially just 3 days 13-15 APRIL.

Most of the girls will just go home for these 3 days and come back to work.
Old 13-03-2024, 05:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
Bendoveract deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Songkran roads be empty (except roads going to festival event). Lots of tourists, less girls as most will go back to their province. You dont get wet especially in bkk (unless festivals). Other provinces will get wet.

Personally is it worth going songkran? If your into festivals then yes. Otherwise looking for girls? I say dont bother. Influx of prc, korean etc will be high, girls less, more demand = no fun.
Old 16-03-2024, 04:28 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3472 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108444 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

I believe is not whole 21 days, is different province different number of days.

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1